PDA

View Full Version : gambling, experience, skill, luck, education or self confidence ?

farooqsays
01-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Forex trading is useful for many types of traders .I want to know the best trader in forex .Tell me about the gambler in forex ,an experienced in forex, a skill person in forex ,a lucky person in forex ,an educator in forex or a self confident in forex .I want to the best traders from all the above .

npes2009
01-13-2012, 02:02 AM
Like I know, I don't think there is gambling in forex. Forex has to do with your personal decisions. If you feel you are going to make a a hit (trade), then you invest your money for it, unlike in gamble, you bet your money for something because you feel you can win in it. But that is not the case of forex. Forex is all about investments and you don't bet your money in forex.
Here, I think that an experienced trader is the best!

ankit
01-13-2012, 02:13 AM
I will say knowledge at first because knowledge is very important factor which make the person able to do the job, then confidence because a trader should always believe on themselves because because it is the confidence which make you more powerful. After this skill, the trader should have the skill of trading in the forex trading and show that skill in the forex trading because practical knowledge is also required in this. After that we we trade regularly then we get experience of trading forex, it is also very important if we have the experience of trading then we can understand forex properly.

chidalu
01-13-2012, 05:06 AM
a gambler in forex is likely to be loosing every time so for those who gamble in forex is not the best so stop it and the way way the market is going. teachers can teach and still be doing fine in the market. a skilled person will do fine in the market.there is nothing like lucky in forex, immediately you miss read the

zeeshan366
01-13-2012, 05:18 AM
Well Forex Trading is a game of knowledge experience and analysis and as well as money and people who have experience and knowledge can get success quickly. Meanwhile, there are also newbie and learners they can get success but after seeking the ins and outs of Forex Trading. Luck factor some time counts in Forex some time not. and gambling and gambler's concept is wrong to be a good trader. At last, experienced person are most likely to be successful in forex.

adnan10076
01-13-2012, 05:49 AM
Forex trading is useful for many types of traders .I want to know the best trader in forex .Tell me about the gambler in forex ,an experienced in forex, a skill person in forex ,a lucky person in forex ,an educator in forex or a self confident in forex .I want to the best traders from all the above .

In my opinion Forex is a business game of all experience, skill, luck, education and self confidence but it is not a gambling. I can't say it gamble because gambling is a sin and Forex is a right way business. One can trade here only if he has basic knowledge first. Then with time he will gain his experience and skill which will make him a good trader. Here luck is some extra type which also use in winning but you can't depend every time on it. So a good trader will have all the qualities then he will get success.

farhan575
01-13-2012, 12:10 PM
It is a very good passion to be best at your job. It is difficult to find such an experience trader. You have to make your own way to be the best example for everyone. It is a difficult business but if you start taking an interest in it than nothing is impossible.
It aces time to be a good and expert trader because to uncertain this is not very easy. So, take your time and master on every aspect of it. Your interest will help you in becoming a good trader. After being an expert then you are going to be the person from whom people will seek help.

najam514
01-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Some people believe in gambling in forex and they treat it like a gambling. They enter in to a position quite blindly without any knowledge about it and leave their future totally on their luck. It is possible that some time they succeed and some time they fail. But I think in order to become a successful trader, we must have professional approach towards our business. We should spend our maximum time to our field only then we can be able to earn very good profit and we can opt forex as our full time job.

paktri
01-14-2012, 03:34 AM
All the points you mentioned in your question are same important for a good trader. Both the skills and experience alternative to each other. no person in this world is experienced with out skills and no body got experience with out skills. you got skills and with skills you got experience with skills. best knowledge of the trading, a good analysis of the market and your luck are key component of good trader.

do not trade like a gamble, because it is very risky, you can get a big profit, but it can direct a margin call. we do not gamble, but rely on the analysis. I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis they both affect the movement of the market, technical analysis can help us to analyse market but without regard to fundamental factors can make us less able to predict the trend of the market

kalex76
01-14-2012, 03:48 AM
Just avoid gambling in the Forex trading as its not the perfect place of gamblers.Forex market needs good education,knowledge of the subject,implementation power and skill,trading capability and facing any kind of occurring during trading .If anyone really wants to be best trader in the trading market,he/she should exert the prediction from their trading calls and do that with certainty and confidence.Though above all luck remains a prime factor in the trading market success in spite every quality that traders are having .Though one shouldn't lose hope and carry on with dedication to bring that luck in their side.

adnan10076
01-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Education or knowledge is the primary and basic tool for learning Forex. After getting basic knowledge about Forex trade, you can enter in the field of trading and can start your work. while remaining here you will get experience and skill on the base of your knowledge, which will make you more confidence to make profit. Luck somehow show its importance but you can't depend on it permanently. the other thing which is gambling, is a sin. and those trader who want to trade like gambling are absolute mental and they can never get success. so first knowledge and then experience and skill on the basis of knowledge will win your trade. And those traders will get success. A gambler has no vacancy for getting success in forex field.

ankit
01-21-2012, 03:32 PM
I believe in all accept gambling because gambling is the game of investing all the money in the forex just by making prediction and that can be harmful. You can gamble if you have huge amount of capital. But in actual you have to show your own skill, experience, knowledge because these are the thing which make the trader a successful trader and if you have these thing then you can make huge money from the forex trading.

jillani
01-21-2012, 07:21 PM
This is not type of gambling,experience knowledge education all are important and can be a part of Forex but not like a gambling type.So keep work hard in Forex improve your knowledge day by day and search out the solutions of hurdles that arise in Forex.Some times luck also gives you chance to find tremendous results that you cant imagine that time.Experience will be increase time to time and with your trading time and logic will be also improve when buy and sell will be occur at market on behalf on you with confidently.

Noor
01-22-2012, 11:42 AM
According to my opinion Forex Trading is not ideal for gamblers. I can't say it gamble because gambling is a sin and Forex is a right way business. Forex Trading is a game of knowledge experience and analysis as well as money and people who have experience and knowledge can get success quickly. Then confidence because a trader should always believe on himself because it is the confidence which make you more powerful. Luck factor some time counts in Forex some time not. At last, experienced, educated and skilled person are most likely to be successful in forex.

paktri
01-22-2012, 02:43 PM
According to my opinion Forex Trading is not ideal for gamblers. I can't say it gamble because gambling is a sin and Forex is a right way business. Forex Trading is a game of knowledge experience and analysis as well as money and people who have experience and knowledge can get success quickly. Then confidence because a trader should always believe on himself because it is the confidence which make you more powerful. Luck factor some time counts in Forex some time not. At last, experienced, educated and skilled person are most likely to be successful in forex.

there is no gambler who can be successful, because only rely on luck, without using technical and fundamental analysis, without using money management, your account will not be able to survive, perhaps today could profit 100%, but the next day straight margin call. let's trade the right way, be a trader can generate a consistent profit, do not be a gambler

ankit
01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
gambling ,experience,skill,luck,education or self confidence are useful in trading .let me explain first of all about skill and eduction if they have skill to earn everything then they get eduction because many people are week in eduction and some intelligent in eduction.self confidence is a important in every filed.at last in experience and gambling these thing get as a time of passing in every field. so I think in trading all the thing are work and they become a good trader

Yes as you have told that experience, skill and education are the most important in the beginning for the trader because forex trading is the trade where the trader should have the knowledge of forex trading. After trading long in the forex trading you will automatically get the expereince and your confidence will rise more and more in the forex trading but i am not satisfied with your one opinion gambling should be avoided from the forex trading because sometime their is wrong prediction in the forex and you may lose due to gambling.

adnanasif
01-30-2012, 04:01 PM
what a great question about trading i think that without knowledge a man can not do a job. it is the basic step of a person learning. without knowledge a man can not do his job. when you get knowledge its mean you get experience also.and when you do what you learn it is called your skill that brings you up. when you achieve these thing then your also help you to build your success, and then you get more profit . this profit built your confident and all these things make you a good trader a good business man a success full man.

Sadaf
01-30-2012, 04:34 PM
gambling, experience, skill, luck, education or self confidence
gambling is nothing in trade those people who use gambling in trade they can not get success in trade so do not think about gambling and work only honestly in trade.experiance is most important in trade and all kind of business cannot run without experiance.skill also come with experiance, experiance and skill also come with education when we thought and learn any thing we have more knowledge. and forex also depend on luck. when we have comment to other then we confident to this that we are able to work.

motiurbd
01-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Forex is a business.. Nothing else.. But if you want then you can gamble with anything.. If you dont know what you are doing then its gambling.. No matter what it is.. But in forex we trade with analysis, with news, with our experience and also with our confident.. These are the sign of a true businessmen.. So its up to you.. Forex is what you think about it..

paktri
01-31-2012, 02:36 AM
Also it is very important for the traders to set some realistic targets which are possible to achieve practically so it is easy for them and not set unrealistic targets which will put a trader under pressure and he will end up performing bad trades. discipline is very difficult to implement if we still have a bad habit, Probably the trader will realize on its own if the bad experience they had done, and apply the discipline as continually is takes time and the process to become familiar

Juniorokogun
01-31-2012, 03:10 AM
Gambling and forex are two different things or trade. Why one is illegal, the other is legal. Emphasizing that gambling is associated with forex, may not be 80% actually true. We should have in mind that forex is trading on E - currency, i.e trading on foreign exchange. Forex can be encouraging after we have practice successfully on demo, and we understands the market intoto...i.e completely. Luck may either come in when we trade, or it may not.

mudassir maqbool
01-31-2012, 07:03 AM
I don't think there is gambling in Forex. Those who gamble in forex is not the best so stop it and the way the market is going. Forex market needs good education,knowledge of the subject, implementation power and skill, trading capability and facing any kind of occurring during trading . If anyone really wants to be best trader in the trading market,he/she should exert the prediction from their trading calls and do that with certainty and confidence.

eyes
02-01-2012, 03:15 PM
all the points yo mentioned in your question are same important for a good trader. both the skills and experience alternative to each other. no person in this world is experienced with out skills and no body got experience with out skills. you got skills and with skills you got experience with skills. best knowledge of the trading, a good analysis of the market and your luck are key component of good trader.

cate786
02-04-2012, 01:38 PM
I agree with you Forex is a not gambling is a personal decisions.but I think without skill we have not be able to get eduction and experience because in trading we bit on our money if we no knowledge and experience about trading hen how it is possible to earn the profit in trading.self confidence is also important in trading because if we believe on our self then we batter deal with other.so I think all the thing is important in Forex trading

sharukh
02-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Forex is like gambling because both are done to acquire money rather forex needs education and without education trader can't get skill and if skill is not there than the trader couldn't get experience whereas,gambling is done by luck and self confidence which will not lead the person move forward.So,forex is far better than gambling as they are both done for income.Gambling can be done by any people whereas,forex trading cannot be done by any people.So, a trader should always stay in a right track instead of going in wrong track.

IRFAN
02-05-2012, 12:31 AM
If a trader have Well education, hard working, self confidence and skill, then these abilities are the luck of a trader. Because for achieving a goal we need not only skill but hard working and self confidence.
Exactly the person, who is hard working and search more and more knowledge about business, he will be perfect and also lucky in any field of business. because he is ready for it every time.

paktri
02-05-2012, 02:57 AM
we do not know where the price of the next move is the reason we put our stop loss in trading with as well so we will have the opportunity to set the loss of which will be ready we face in our trade. we make the analysis, and using risk management. my intraday trading style, by following the trend, I have a 50 pip profit target per day. and limit losses using a 50 pip stop loss, Perfectly my experience regarding prevent reduction is in fact that sometimes it limits anyone from getting profit and also makes anyone to loss throughout forex. Why some other times it assists anyone to keep anyone loss short. However, throughout my opinion a person should usually employ your own eliminate reduction.

IRFAN
02-07-2012, 09:04 AM
I want to tell you that if a trader have only knowledge but no decision of work, are if anyone only lucky but lack of education and knowledge is not perfect. In Forex trading there is need for hard working, after this you achieve more skill and knowledge, If these all the qualifications are in a trader he/she can never goes into losses.
So we draw conclusion that a trader is best which is all the qualifications. Because a perfect trader cannot goes into losses.

aun
02-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Forex should be treated as a business not as a gambling if you want to be a best trader. If you trade as a gambler may be you succeed some times .You will be no more exist in forex market.
For a best trader learning , education , practice and experience is important . There are many ways to practice and experience which develop your self confidence. In forex trading hard working and money management skill play a vital role . So a trader should enhance his skills and knowledge to do best in business.

Yaqub777
02-15-2012, 01:01 AM
I think gambing has not any place or importance in Forex trading. If a trader does so, he is just losing his time. Knowledge is very imoportant this business. Forex trader must have a complete knowldge about the currencies in which he is trading. He must know all the basic terms like pip, spread, leverage and all the other terms and methods of Forex trading. Luck is one time chance. Experience is very important in this business. A trader must be well experienced in order to command over trading and gain profit.

Manzoor
02-15-2012, 01:43 AM
When asking about Forex from any one he will reply you with any of these answers:
gambling, experience, skill, luck, education or self confidence
For me it is none of above mentioned categories individually. It's in fact combination of all of them. Gambling in one sense Experience at another hand. Its skill also cause unskilled persons will have to use there Luck which is not applicable always. So make all the things combined and be happy with your trading

paktri
02-15-2012, 04:16 AM
i say both skill will depend on how well you can do your ananlysis and experience will depend on how you trade and how much you trade. but experience counts only when you loss a trade and you learn from it. experience people more likely be more skillful than people who only have skill. success is all about taking action. the more we act the more we make mistake and that make us faster to reach success. If we have good experience we can get the skill from trading in long time. Experience matter most for me

ashvini
02-15-2012, 05:22 AM
Forex should not be considered for gambling according to me, we are aware of the huge potential; hence it is better we try to take a little bit of pain to learn the required knowledge and technical skill. Because its worth the reward which we may be rewarded with on long term.

It is very clear that knowledge, skill and experience are the main constituents which adds up to the success of a trader and the rest like luck, gambling etc., is only a way to give ourselves lame excuses.

IRFAN
02-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Forex trading is a pure business, for winning it we must be a need of enough or basic knowledge about it. We must be a serious and ready for proper working not like a gambling. In the gambling there is no need of to be serious or proper work. In the Forex trading those peoples are earn mostly who are most intelligent about trading and expert in Forex related techniques. I want to say that there is need of knowledge, skill, experience, and techniques for a completely successful trader.

medhat4forex
02-18-2012, 11:41 PM
First I do not recognize self-confidence in the Forex it is possible for any trader to be confident in himself and in his analysis of technical, but it may be wrong and lose more because he trusts in himself the confidence of redundant and therefore we should be rolling on the good experience, but this experience does not come only frequently trading on Forex, but the professionalism and skill acquired by trader also come from the trading in the Forex constantly

Nagilover
02-19-2012, 05:28 AM
For me I don't interest about luck because forex isn't casino and lottery.Both casino and lottery use luck very much.I am confident ever since I trade in forex as my skill my knowledge my self-confident and my sight only to make me sucessful.Gambling habit is very danger in forex so I like to play forex by thinking about reason of trade not think about want to make more risk.It is very important for me about success in forex and including all of sucess traders too.

Yaqub777
02-25-2012, 06:18 AM
Gambling has not any importance or any place in this business. Knowledge is a key to start this business. It is necessary for you have a basic knowledge about charts and grapg analysis, currencies and market trend of these currencies. Then comes skills importance in the business of forex trading. The skills are built with the passage of time with increase in your experience. If you have developed all these things then your luck must work to support your business.

najam514
02-25-2012, 06:34 AM
It is quite right that forex trading is totally a professional business and it needs education, skills, training, involvement of heart and mind and lot of other factors while on the other hand gambling is totally a baseless game and it is also forbidden in the civil society and it is considered as bad thing. A gambler do not need any education and training and he has no base in this regard. A gambler is a gambler at any time and he depends totally on his luck.

farhan575
02-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Gambler cannot go in this business. The business of gambling is different from forex except the one thing that is risk factor. Luck is the only factor on which the gambler is dependent. In forex you need education, knowledge, experience and skills to maintain your existence in it.
Education is the first and foremost thing in forex, without which you cannot maintain yourself in it. Experience also matters a lot but it comes with time and knowledge. So it is a tough job to do and you need all the things to survive in it.

IRFAN
03-06-2012, 08:50 PM
I agree with you and I also want to say here that in the Forex trading there is no concept of success of a gambler. In the Forex trading there is no need of single quality but in the Forex trading there is need of knowledge, experience, skill and education.
As we know that the Forex trading is a complex business. There is no concept of luck, in this trading there is a need of technical analysis. If a person depends upon luck only then he must be fail in this trading.

paktri
03-07-2012, 04:30 AM
It happens to be quite possible in order to speculate not to mention make suitable profit from trading. However with regard to sport betting we just depend about the outcome of a few sporting occasions that anyone do not possess absolute control over.
anyways I also believe that in a gambling or betting no money management equated, because why bother to develop a case management for no apparent result, and I think it is very profitable

fast.three
03-07-2012, 04:59 AM
It happens to be quite possible in order to speculate not to mention make suitable profit from trading. However with regard to sport betting we just depend about the outcome of a few sporting occasions that anyone do not possess absolute control over.
anyways I also believe that in a gambling or betting no money management equated, because why bother to develop a case management for no apparent result, and I think it is very profitable

Business forex is not gambling, or a coincidence. We need to learn and understand the business like a lecture. Skill is obtained after a practice or experience in the forex market. So of the things mentioned in the title of this thread, gambling can not be used as a benchmark in the forex.

haroon james
03-07-2012, 07:31 AM
As being very real, i don't think there is any chance of gambling in Forex, as we know that you can not predict the market. Forex is an international market and it is basically about the currency, no body every the experts in Forex doesn't know about the next move. Every thing depend upon the investors and market and you can not cheat the whole world. As far as experience, skill and confidence come all are related to regular practice with keen interest and open mind. And education we can gain form the related sites, people and internet. But the right use of all these things will make you a successful business man not the gambler.

shahzad0able
03-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Let me put all of your described terms in order to be used in forex trading with almost perfection. First of just clear one thing in your mind that forex trading is not gambling, it’s a pure career business. Then you need education, after that you will practice in your demo or real account to get experience. When you get experienced you will become skillful and that will increase your self confidence. Last but not the least you need luck.

preciousmoment
03-09-2012, 12:03 PM
I think no need to do gambling in forex trading. Knowledge is important because if we don't have knowledge about market behave and about currency how trader can trade? Than after this skill comes. Trading with skill can gives you high profit. Than self confidence, then experience to be experienced working on demo account can help us. Luck is not important hard working is the main thing.

riddick09
03-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Gambling is excluded in forex trading. And we should not link it in forex. Since it is risking money without thinking. But then in forex we do learned it and studied any best strategy we can use just to make profits and will minimize losses. It is also the aspect of having luck in our trades. As we know that the future of market is of course cannot be determined. We just predict after our careful analysis.

mazhark
03-09-2012, 11:18 PM
you can't say trading is a gamble because gambling is a sin and Forex is a right way business. One can trade here only if he has basic knowledge first. Then with time he will gain his experience and skill which will make him a good trader. Here luck is some extra type which also use in winning.It is a difficult business but if you start taking an interest in it than nothing is impossible.It aces time to be a good and expert trader because to uncertain this is not very easy. So, take your time and master on every aspect of it. Your interest will help you in becoming a good trader.

valexer
03-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Let me put all of your described terms in order to be used in forex trading with almost perfection. First of just clear one thing in your mind that forex trading is not gambling, it’s a pure career business. Then you need education, after that you will practice in your demo or real account to get experience. When you get experienced you will become skillful and that will increase your self confidence. Last but not the least you need luck.

This is a very nice breakdown on what the first post is trying to say. Yes I agree with the majority that forex is not gambling. But do you ever wonder why some people relate gambling to forex or the other way around? In my opinion, people keep om comparing forex and gambling because both have a potential and gaining much profit and also has a potential of loosing money. I guess that is just the most coincidental thing that relates gambling to forex. What can you say guys?

paktri
03-10-2012, 03:49 AM
if we are trading forex without knowing anything about forex and forex expect a profit of just relying on luck it could be called gambling. but if we use the indicators, using fundamental analysis, and other analysis that is called by a business not gamble. so forex is gambling or business It all depends on yourself

be regarded as gambling forex open position when the decision was based on guesses and luck only. Though forex requires a thorough analysis, along with the regular work plan.

IRFAN
03-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Your opinion is good and I want to say here that in the Fore trading there is a need of knowledge first of all. If anyone have a basic knowledge and training then he must be get the experience in the short time.
When any trader perform work for the using experience then he must be denoted as a skill person. In the other hand I want to say that the luck is work a little in the Forex trading. In this business if you want to success then you not need of luck but you must be a need of some hard work.

aliakbar
05-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Forex trading also workable for those who takes forex gambling and other goes with luck to some extent but it is very very risky in forex. On the other side of forex trading, if trading done with proper education and knowledge apply all possible skills carrying with self confidence approach towards forex market is more successful as compared to those people who takes forex gambling and luck. More importantly the trader should strive hard to achieve these qualities by which he earn more appreciable results in the course of trading.

asif01
05-31-2012, 08:41 AM
I think gambler has no value in Forex because it is not about gambling, its much more which different from gambling so if your nature is like gambler you can not succeed in life.

An experience is one of the best key to success, in Forex utilization of experience must important, you should get a lot of experience before you start trade in Forex.
A skillful person to me is one of the suitable candidate in Forex, its require much of the skill and qualities to get profit in forex trade.
Luck may work in Forex or not, it is not sure that your luck always proceed in your favor.
Educated man can play best in Forex, education and knowledge play vital role.
A self confident man can take decision easily but over confident man can fail in Forex.

whiteshadow
05-31-2012, 10:58 AM
I think we should not name forex as gambling. Just because we bear loss for sake of gain, it don't make a forex as gambling. Its just risking for the profit. And unlike in gambling, we have to make effort to make profit or win in forex. In forex, we need much more knowledge about the forex trading. We should study or observe the market, analyze them properly and go with certain plans. Then only the possibilities of profit increases. It require skills to implement plans, and confidence to make a decision in time too.

adnanasif
06-25-2012, 10:12 AM
I think there is no place for gambling in Forex trading . According to me knowledge has first porerity in Forex trading . if a trader has adequate knowledge about trading they will be successful trader .
Experience , skills , luck , education and self confident all these things has importance in Forex trading . A trader who have these qualities must earn profit and become a good and successful trader .

misssoozy
06-25-2012, 10:50 AM
forex trading is very helpfull for many forex traders in your own life.its very good jobs of life.some time is very difficult job but when we concentrate on this and take a knowledge about this job then i will sucess in this field.in this skill, the trader should have the skill of trading in the forex trading and show that skill in the forex trading because practical knowledge is also required in this.........

wahaj
06-25-2012, 05:13 PM
I think luck is everything on Forex ...
I know many people who had earn a lot only due to their Luck...they had no strategy and skills of making any decision...they never analyse the market situation and just depend on their luck...strange but very true

IRFAN
06-25-2012, 06:22 PM
@ wahaj
I think you are newbie here and you have lack of knowledge about the Forex trading. I want to tell you that the Forex is a pure business and there is no concept of luck without experience and knowledge. If a trader have best experience then if he perform work with calm mind then he must be earn more money from the Forex trading.
I like those traders who perform work on the basis of their experience and skills. It is the right of every trader that he must be perform work with fully use of confidence.

Tirus
06-25-2012, 07:35 PM
One should never rely on luck when it comes to trading in forex because it means that they do not know what they are doing. Rather study and learn forex trading to equip yourself with the knowledge that will help you make better and wiser trading decision to give you an edge. This knowledge will become experience as you start trading for real and come across situations that need you apply your mind to your trades and it is through this experience that you can increases profits over losses.

berich
06-25-2012, 08:48 PM
The best trader needs experience, skill, good education and knowledge about the forex market for him to succeed. With the right education, he would learn how to tackle the risk that might be present in forex, this would help to enhance his knowledge. By constant practice on demo account, the trader would learn to understand factors that affects the market, his skills would be enhanced and this would help him to devise a trading strategy that is profitable in the long term. Gambling is not required for us to succeed in forex because gambling is a waste of time and money forex is business not a game.

Aye khan
06-26-2012, 07:29 AM
well, i think gambling is not a part of trading, according to me education and experience is essential for trading and then you could get your success . Also some times luck will be make your deal successful but it is not permanen.

So, in Forex trading successful traders are those who just depend upon their knowledge skills and experience. gambling is tottly for losers which can not do any thing professional then they start gambling so ,i would like to suggest each trader if you want to get success improve your knowledge not treat Forex trading as gambling.

forexconquerer
06-26-2012, 07:43 AM
Forex is definitely a platform which requires a lot of hard work a lot of skills and a lot of experience, Forex is definitely not the game of gambling as it requires a lot of knowledge about this field no person in this field can survive on the basis of luck as the luck is only with the traders who do a lot of hardwork and dedication towards this field.

Also the trader has no constant profit in this field he may also face losses many times so the the trader should never loose his self confidence and should always start the trade with optimism.

bigboy
06-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Forex trade is not where to gamble, if one want to gamble, not here in Forex trade because it will just make the person loss all his investment, if he take Forex trade as form of gambling, any body thinking of how to gamble in Forex should just avoid it, if he/she want to success,
Experience is very important for all traders if we don`t have experience there is no way we can trade and success, experience is what we can use to get success in Forex trade. Without confident we can not be able to trade in Forex trade is our confident we have that make us to trade in Forex, if there where no confident we can not take the risk in Forex so confident is very important too.Without rightful plan we can`t success in Forex, so is good to plan well before investing in Forex. There is nothing like luck in Forex trading, we use our experience and knowledge to get success in Forex trade.

atif58
06-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Gambling and Trading are entirely two different fields. In gambling you rely on your luck but in Trading you rely on your analysis. Gambling is luck based and Trading is analysis based way of earning money. So their is nothing similar to compare these two things.

zaibee
06-26-2012, 09:31 AM
i will say understanding first because understanding is very essential aspect which create the individual able to do the job then assurance because a investor should always believe on themselves because it is the assurance which create you more highly effective. after this expertise the investor should have the expertise of dealing in the currency dealing and display that expertise the investor should have the expertise of dealing in the currency dealing and display that expertise in the currency dealing because know how is also needed in this...................

MrAAKK
06-26-2012, 05:05 PM
No way for gambling in forex, and there is no place for gambler in trading because a single gambling session can ruin all your bankroll because forex is more than gambling, it's a mixing of experience, knowledge, skills, education and a little bit of luck. Experience is the most important thing which can make a large difference between a newbie and a professional traders and include in a big part of making profit, knowledge and education comes after because no one could trade without having the idea of how forex is working and success in this stage. Finally luck that could be an effective part in trading that could be positive or negative

taharoyal52
06-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Apart from gambling everything is important. Experience, Skills, Luck, Self-confidence, and of course, education, all is important. In order to become the best of all, you need to first become a smart trader. For this you have to analyze the charts properly and read the reports carefully. Try to be alert at every moment in order to become aware of the market movement. And then buy and sell if you see market going down or up respectively.

waqas iet
06-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Every one want to be successful in the trader but some of them are.Reason is that the ones with greater abilities will gain more.Gamblers are never successful in trade but with education,skills,luck,experience and self confidence we can make a lot in Forex market.I think the ones with education.skills and experience will be more effective regarding then who are just relying on luck and self confidence.

ayushsrk
06-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Forex is definitely a platform which requires a lot of hard work a lot of skills and a lot of experience, Forex is definitely not the game of gambling as it requires a lot of knowledge about this field no person in this field can survive on the basis of luck as the luck is only with the traders who do a lot of hardwork and dedication towards this field.

Also the trader has no constant profit in this field he may also face losses many times so the the trader should never loose his self confidence and should always start the trade with optimism.

Forex requires a great deal of your investments depending on the size that you want to trade in,if you want to trade with relatively higher amount then you are going to have to invest more and so on.And when you are investing from your own pocket then you are going to have to be responsible about the thing that you are doing.because it is you who is going to bear the profits as well as the losses that might come in your trades.

And you will always have to understand the fact that you are going to get into trouble if you donot do hard work so hard work and dedication is surely important.But the other thing that are important are skills and the knowledge that you have as well.And one traders can not go on without having self confidence.If you have self confidence then you are going to be able to figure out what exactly you are doing.

Muneer Butler
06-27-2012, 02:04 PM
all of them can be the best you just need to pick up one title and do the masters in that, yet the best and neat one from my opinion can be the self confident one because you can only trade if your are satisfy with the deal and a person will satisfy when he will have self confidence with in own self! i know many traders who are facing the problem of not having self confidence with in their self and yes they do get disturb when the trade is on!

valexer
06-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Just avoid gambling in the Forex trading as its not the perfect place of gamblers.Forex market needs good education,knowledge of the subject,implementation power and skill,trading capability and facing any kind of occurring during trading .If anyone really wants to be best trader in the trading market,he/she should exert the prediction from their trading calls and do that with certainty and confidence.Though above all luck remains a prime factor in the trading market success in spite every quality that traders are having .Though one shouldn't lose hope and carry on with dedication to bring that luck in their side.

Well in my opinion, gamblers have a place in forex but they will only lose money if they tale that place. WE know the difference between gambling between and forex and that is luck! In my opinion, 95% of gambling depends on luck! That is not the case in forex where maybe luck would only be !5 because a lot of other factors are involved like you knowledge, skills, experience and of coarse the random movement of forex market. To simply tell, forex are more complicated that gambling and gamblers could not deal with how complicated forex is.

radex78
06-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Yes,trading that relying the luck will closer to gambler way,forex trading is business that required good skills to analyze market properly,but forex is high risk business,all trader should know it,so trader will very carefully to manage money in account with wisely,not use all money in single transaction just to chasing huge profit in short time,it's not good for healthy account.

learn practice everyday and looking for suitable system that giving the best result and make mind more comfortable

bharat23
06-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Look its a forex trading and you need a better experience which can help you to trade more carefully and luck is not the main thing which can help you to make profit here in this business forex trading and . Forex trading is not an gambling and its a business where we invest our funds and use our strategy and knowledge to make a good amount of profit and i am just working hard here to grab some good experience and knowledge to be more profitable.

imchohan50
06-27-2012, 03:39 PM
I think that education about Forex trading main tool you have to just stop gambling because if you gamble in Forex trading you are no more longer live in Forex trading though above all luck remains a prime factor in the trading market though one should not loss hope and carry on with dedication to bring that luck their side so in the Forex trading and show that skill,the trader should have the skill of trading in the Forex trading and show that skill in the Forex trading confidence which make you more powerful.And no doubt that after the skill you are very much successful trader after that you become trader after some experience you become a good trader

umaira sono
07-10-2012, 03:11 AM
The best trader in Forex is that who have all the things which you are mentioned a successful trader is that who have,
1-knowledge
2-proper training
3-Basic skills
4-patience
5-tolerance or many other things are needed.
In Forex trading always keep in control don't be nervous at loss.or when you get profit don't make himself greedy then you can earn a lot of money from trading.

mausman89
07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
In my opinion knowledge is very important in forex trading. If you have knowledge then you can do every thing as you like other if you have no knowledge then you never win your goals in forex trading. Forex market needs good education, knowledge of trading, implement power and skill, trading capability and facing any kind of situation in forex trading. If any one really want good results in forex then these things are very important for him to get his goal and success.

indieover
07-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Yes,trading that relying the luck will closer to gambler way,forex trading is business that required good skills to analyze market properly,but forex is high risk business,all trader should know it,so trader will very carefully to manage money in account with wisely,not use all money in single transaction just to chasing huge profit in short time,it's not good for healthy account.

learn practice everyday and looking for suitable system that giving the best result and make mind more comfortable

In gambling,there are more losers than winners because most of them are just depending on luck to make them succeed or earn something in gambling. There's no way to increase their chances of getting more success in gambling as it all depends on luck. But in forex, we depend on our strategy and our knowledge. Although it's very hard to be successful in forex but at least we are more assured of sure profit or success in forex if we learn forex well.

It's more an advantage than disadvantage actually that we have to learn a lot of things first in forex to succeed. At least we don't have to depend on luck which is hard come by. We just need to depend on our hard work. At first I was disappointed that we need to learn a lot of things in forex. But now I think it's much better as it's just a way to make sure that we can succeed in forex.

bigboy
07-10-2012, 06:23 AM
First i will say knowledge and experience matter most in Forex, without them there is no way we can have good result on our trading, so is very important that we have knowledge and experience before we get involve with this business, so that we will not face some difficulties while we are trading, having skill is also important too, because if we don`t have skill we won`t be able to trader successful like that so skill are need too in Forex trade, without education no body will be able to traders Forex even if you have knowledge experience or even skill, because if you can`t read you won`t be able to trade so education is highly recommended, the only thing i disagree is gamble, gamble and are not the same name, if you to play want to play gamble you should find a gamble center in you area and play there, if not you take you trading as a form of gambling you will end up without making any profit. successful traders is that trader that have knowledge experience skill and educated.

Smart boy
07-11-2012, 09:31 AM
in forex u need a better knowledge at the time of beginning when u enter in forex like u say about gambling a person who gamble in forex who always in loss they cant get Sucess and the person enter in forex they also need a good experience which gets from demo account and the best skills is also needed in forex trading luck is also important and education about forex from yours seniors is also need and a last self confidence on your onw self is look like a good trader

Sixteen
07-11-2012, 11:45 AM
When trades are been relyed by luck or gamble, you will tend to see that at the end, losses totally be unbearable. Gambling in forex is just as trading to be lucky and with that, a successful trader can never emerge with this source.
Forex need knowlege, skill and experience. This 3 option is very essential to every trader that wants to be a professional trader in the future. With knowlegde, we can go as far to trade well, experience then comes in to help to reduce losses and increase profit. Then when a proper skill is applied, it tends to help our experience and knowlegde to acheive us a good profit after a succesful trade in forex.

binod
07-11-2012, 11:57 AM
If anyone really wants to be best trader in the trading market,he/she should exert the prediction from their trading calls and do that with certainty and confidence. I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis they both affect the movement of the market, technical analysis can help us to analyse market but without regard to fundamental factors can make us less able to predict the trend of the market.

adeel
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
in my opinion a lucky person in forex is the best among all traders. as forex is a game of luck and trading depends on luck. many time we see successful traders they don't have much knowledge and experience about trading but are very successful they achieve success because of their luck. whenever i thinks about trading luck is the first thing which comes in my mind. in trading luck counts the most among all. a lucky trader achieve success without any difficulty no matter if market is going toward loss. a lucky trader even gain profit when market is going toward loss just because of his good luck. luck matters the most in trading

huzefakaizer
10-21-2012, 03:18 AM
in my opinion a lucky person in forex is the best among all traders. as forex is a game of luck and trading depends on luck. many time we see successful traders they don't have much knowledge and experience about trading but are very successful they achieve success because of their luck. whenever i thinks about trading luck is the first thing which comes in my mind. in trading luck counts the most among all. a lucky trader achieve success without any difficulty no matter if market is going toward loss. a lucky trader even gain profit when market is going toward loss just because of his good luck. luck matters the most in trading

I think that, education and studying or information is the main device for studying Currency trading.
After getting main information about Currency trading, you can get into in the area of trading and can start your work.
While staying here you will get encounter and expertise on the platform of your information, which will create you more assurance to create benefit.
Fortune somehow show its significance but you can't rely on it completely.
The other thing which is betting, is a sin. and those investor who want to business like betting are overall psychological and they can never get achievements.
So, first information and then encounter and expertise on the reasons for information will win your business.
And those investors will get achievements. A casino player has no opening for getting achievements in forex area.

radex78
10-21-2012, 05:19 AM

Indeed forex trading is included speculative business , but i don't agree if trader only need luck in trades , but here required good knowledge and experience about market behaviour , if beginner get profit at first transaction it's only luck factor i think because often i am hear fellow trader share about this case and they get loss next day

Although forex as speculative business but trader need to learn about resistant and support area which in this area still used many trader around the world as trigger price at strong area , also learn about factor that causes of price being moved , it's to avoided gambling way which they trades just like as throw the tail and depending with luck only , if we already recognized all market behaviour i think will more closer to always lucky in trades

darklord150
10-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Gambling in forex is always in loss you will surely go in loss every time you try to gamble. Forex is not about gambling, Its about how you ar going to use your skill in forex business. Forex market is all about the skill and knowledge you have in Forex trade. Doing Forex trade is all about how you are going to do business. and luck i think somewhere matters but finally all that matter is about your skill in this business. Its possible sometime you will loose also even you have enough knowledge but all it about the win and loss game in Forex trade..

freaky1212
10-21-2012, 11:46 PM
In my own opinion here, gambling and luck is out of this. Gambling is a game and foreign exchange trading is not a game, it is a business where one uses knowledge and experience to make profit. Gambling are always done by those traders that don't have the knowledge and skill to trade successfully and this type of traders mainly depend on luck.

Experience, skills, education and self confidence is what we need in order to have success in our business. The experience is what every trader is working towards to and it the experience that makes a professional different from a beginner.

genesis50
10-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Well Forex Trading is a game of knowledge experience and analysis and as well as money and people who have experience and knowledge can get success quickly. Meanwhile, there are also newbie and learners they can get success but after seeking the ins and outs of Forex Trading. Luck factor some time counts in Forex some time not. and gambling and gambler's concept is wrong to be a good trader. At last, experienced person are most likely to be successful in forex.

You are right. But comparing all of these variables, it makes it possible to see the forex trade from different perspective. First forex trade is not gambling. The traders who gamble with it, will speak for themselves based on the result they usually get out of it. Hence it does not pay gambling. Rather is pays to acquire experience and skills, so as to have an advantage over the market.

Those who depend on luck to profit from the forex market, will someday go bankrupt. Acquisition of the fundamental trading knowledge will determine how far the trader will go or how successful the trader will be.

bigboy
10-22-2012, 06:46 AM
I disagree with you friend Forex trading is not a game of luck, if you think is a game of luck and plan to trade without learning the basics thing you are capable of losing all you fund without any notice, please Forex is not a game of luck, if you rely on luck, i guess you are just wasting you time.

Luck help some time but is not rely able, Forex trade is a game of knowledge and experience, i have not seen a trade who don`t have good knowledge and make a lot of profit, you are the one saying it now, and i don`t believe it, to success trading Forex what we need is good knowledge, experience and skills and not luck.

ashik32
10-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Soon after acquiring basic knowledge about Foreign exchange trading, you possibly can key in the field of investing and can commence your projects. whilst remaining right here you'll get have and science on the foundation of one's cognition, which help a person more authority for making revenue. Hazard somehow show it is grandness however you are unable to be based upon the idea permanently. additional matter that's wagering, is usually a sinfulness. and the ones dealer who wish to craft such as gaming are utter mental and they also can never find achievement. let's start with know-how then have in addition to talent by information can acquire your own buy and sell. And the investors could possibly get success. Any casino player doesn't have vacancy for getting achievements with foreign exchange field.

TalhaDX
10-29-2012, 05:10 AM
Interesting question, as Forex is a little all of them (with gambling as exception). Gambling is not the trading style, it is totally another field, not a match for Forex. But all other you mentioned (experience, skills, luck) are all necessary and key for good profit for the traders. EXPERIENCE, is the most important and preferred because it can alone earn you good profit. Talking about LUCK, it is very good for you in your corner on that specific investment day. A lucky man would actually be very happy in Forex markets. And SKILLS are not easily available for you in Forex. you had to work hard to attain skills. But the main thing is to have coordination b/w skills and experience.

valexer
10-29-2012, 05:57 AM
Interesting question, as Forex is a little all of them (with gambling as exception). Gambling is not the trading style, it is totally another field, not a match for Forex. But all other you mentioned (experience, skills, luck) are all necessary and key for good profit for the traders. EXPERIENCE, is the most important and preferred because it can alone earn you good profit. Talking about LUCK, it is very good for you in your corner on that specific investment day. A lucky man would actually be very happy in Forex markets. And SKILLS are not easily available for you in Forex. you had to work hard to attain skills. But the main thing is to have coordination b/w skills and experience.

I agree with you friend. Forex is a mix of every thing and every style that we an think of. To be a successful trader, we need to have a little bit of everything. We don't need to be an expert in skills, knowledge and experience or be extra lucky. We just tiny pieces from those mentioned to create a perfect mix of success.

Somehow I do not agree that gamble is not part of trading. I think that when you decide to be a trader, you already have gambled your money because you are not sure whether you are gonna make profit or lose it all. That's the way I understand it.

Palove
10-29-2012, 06:10 AM
Of all the five qualities or characteristics shown in the thread title, i think following matter more in Forex: Experience, Skill, Education, Self Confidence. There is luck in Forex, and in a wide note, Forex indeed has some gambling attributes, but in all these do not make you successful over a long period of time.

Your luck could run out in Forex, but if you have the right education, and some self-confidence you can use your skill, taking your experience with you to making a decision that might mean profits. We all hold these qualities in different regards, but it is important that we note their overall importance and treat them so.

Nangana
10-29-2012, 10:25 AM
In this respect i wants to explain that if a trader have well education, hard working, self confidence and skillful then we can become a successful trader. It is universal truth that the person, who is hard working and search more and more knowledge about business, he will be perfect and also lucky in any field of business. I want to also added here that If anyone have a basic knowledge and training then he must be get the experience in the short time.

Williams208_1
10-29-2012, 12:23 PM
In all attributes listed on the title thread, having just one would not make you to be success as per forex trading. In my humble opinion, i think to be successful you need most if not all these attributes inter-woven in you to be success. As was rightly pointed out. The difference in all of them is that there percentage would not be same. Let's take this as a clue, You need certain level of experience and also certain level of education etc merged together to be successful in forex.

Imran Asad
11-27-2012, 03:47 AM
There is not only i am not only talking about the Forex trade but in the every business of the world you have to know the basic knowledge about the business and the most important thing is that you have the skills about the business you are going to start. I think to get success in the business of every kind you have to be very experienced and educated to understand the basic ups and downs in the business. With the experience of the business you have to hard work in the business and if your luck is with you then you will get success in the business. I think these are all very important things in the business. Experience, skills,luck,education and confidence these are all important to get success in the business.

Kokomaster
11-27-2012, 07:42 AM
I think every characteristics matter in forex because they play their roles when trading forex business. But firstly, what is needed is knowledge because we cant just enter into something without knowing firstly what is that thing or what the thing consist about. Thats why having knowledge on what you want to do will be the first approach.

After gaining knowledge, building up your skills is important because you skills is the best way of ensuring you as a trader to make profit in forex and so skills is is needed to succeed. When we now have skills, then we learn from experience as we trade and improve more on our skills by using the best strategy all the time.

Razor1911
11-27-2012, 08:38 AM
I will pick only three out of these all and they are Experience, Education and Self confidence and i think most of the traders will agree with me. Luck also has some influence but that is not in our control. The points that we should consider here is the points i have mentioned above. Experience no doubt is the key to become an established trader, and you will only gain experience when you trade and try to learn from it.
Education is also important, because without education, not only trade but also everything is worthless. Education is like a bone of a human body which gives support to the human body ie. trades. Self confidence is also another key that we should consider because without it a trader can never be succeed in trading, self confidence is very important to trade in high quality.

smf01
11-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Well Forex Trading is a game of knowledge experience and analysis and as well as money and people who have experience and knowledge can get success quickly. Meanwhile, there are also newbie and learners they can get success but after seeking the ins and outs of Forex Trading. Luck factor some time counts in Forex some time not. Here luck is some extra type which also use in winning but you can't depend every time on it. So a good trader will have all the qualities then he will get success.

saadfsd
11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Welll...In my viewpoint a gambling player in currency trading is likely to be losing whenever so for those who bet in currency trading is not the best so quit it and the way way the industry is going. instructors can educate and still be doing excellent in the marketplace. a experienced individual will do excellent in the marketplace.there is nothing like fortunate in currency trading, instantly you skip study the
It bullets a chance to be a excellent and professional investor because to unclear this is not very simple. So, take your some time to energy and expert on every element of it. Your attention will help you in becoming a excellent investor. After being an professional then you are going to be the individual from whom individuals will search for help

uchennafx
11-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Forex is not gambling , its a legal business that requires adequate training and knowledge to be able to succeed. gambling in forex market has the tendency to finish your money . This business is a very high risk one , A certain trader lost 100$ within 30mins because he was just gambling around the market , trading without a plan or learning experience. There is nothing like luck in this forex market , the only thing any trader who wants to make money would do is to learn, practice in demo, develop a strategy , evaluate the strategy and start his business

mhanif
11-27-2012, 10:16 AM

The several types of trader that you've discussed are :-
Gambler : He is the mostly the one who doesn't possesses any knowledge about Forex. What he just did in Forex is simply guess. He just plays on his capital and predicts for wins.
Experienced : As time goes you get experienced. You learn from several factors, you learn from your mistakes and prevent from repeating them in the future.
Skilled : He is the one who is eager to collect many skills as possible in order to perform a very good trade.
Lucky : Luck matters sometime in Forex. Mostly when you're in a situation in which you are predicting losses and you get profits. We cannot simply judge any trader as lucky.
Educator: He teaches about Forex
Self Confident: Every trader should be confident enough about his/her entered trade. If there is a lack of confidence you would not be able to invest in the market, you will hesitate to take risks.
The best amongst all are three, experienced, skilled and a self confident forex trader.

andry777
11-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Forex is not gambling , its a legal business that requires adequate training and knowledge to be able to succeed. gambling in forex market has the tendency to finish your money . This business is a very high risk one , A certain trader lost 100$ within 30mins because he was just gambling around the market , trading without a plan or learning experience. There is nothing like luck in this forex market , the only thing any trader who wants to make money would do is to learn, practice in demo, develop a strategy , evaluate the strategy and start his business

Yes, forex is not gambling but it's possible to treat forex like gambling which is done by some traders who want to get a lot of profits instantly without any experiences in forex. It's possible to get a lot of profits in short time with luck but it's impossible to get consistent profit with relying on luck. So if you want to become successful trader, it's impossible to trade without experiences so you must have knowledges especially basic knowledges about forex first.

In the first time, you must collect a lot of knowledges and then implement it in demo account to get experiences and to know the performance when you're using certain strategy in real condition of market. So, there are many processes which you must through to become good trader and it's impossible if there is good trader who spent only few weeks or few months in forex because there are many things which you should learn in forex.

ayushsrk
11-27-2012, 02:49 PM
In the first time, you must collect a lot of knowledges and then implement it in demo account to get experiences and to know the performance when you're using certain strategy in real condition of market.

Experience acts like a bonus rather than like you have presented it as a compulsion for the traders to be gaining in the market.The traders have to understand that experience means that knowledge that you slowly gain with time that helps you react better than the other that lack it.But that does not mean that the traders that donot have experience in their side are going to be prone to losing in the trades.

The traders all of them should target knowledge rather than concentrating on experience because experience is patiently going to grow in you as time passes.And the more you trade no matter to whether you are hugely gaining in the trades or you are losing you are going to gain experience.So rather than taking your minds off the trades and going for experience trade better in your trades.

indieover
11-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Experience acts like a bonus rather than like you have presented it as a compulsion for the traders to be gaining in the market.The traders have to understand that experience means that knowledge that you slowly gain with time that helps you react better than the other that lack it.But that does not mean that the traders that donot have experience in their side are going to be prone to losing in the trades.

The traders all of them should target knowledge rather than concentrating on experience because experience is patiently going to grow in you as time passes.And the more you trade no matter to whether you are hugely gaining in the trades or you are losing you are going to gain experience.So rather than taking your minds off the trades and going for experience trade better in your trades.

I think that all these things are important , knowledge and experience. We can not just depend on knowledge alone. Some things are best learned when we experienced them. It is not that experience is not a requirement. It is also a must to see for experience and gain experience or else I don't think that your knowledge would be that important if you have not gained experienced at all.

But as you have said that experience would just come along the way after we have gained knowledge and apply our knowledge in trading. This is not something that we would have difficulty to have as experience would come naturally as long as we are trading in forex.

Dabchi
11-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Well in all this listed things here,we can see that the most of the important thing here is the knowledge to trading and then skill will be needed very much. With the two of the factors been well acquired,we can go on and trade so that we will have the confidence to trade with forex trading and after the trades we can then talk about experirnce.
But then talking about the gambling and the lucks joined to forex trading,i don't think that its really needed in trading forex,cos forex is one thing that is very much risky and tough business that we don't go into withput very much critical training to cope withe the outcomes here all through the time. So we should not look upon lucks for our success to trading forex at any point in time.

Cutiekc
11-27-2012, 03:58 PM

well,a gambler does not expriece luck most times in his trades,a gambler invest with histories and not analyzing,an exprience trader succeeds with his trade,there is no skilled trader without exprience and there is no exprience trader without knowledge,

what i am trying to convey here is that,one needs to be knowledged in other to get exprienced and one needs to be skilled before being successful because the market movement is dynamic an nature,the recap of my post is that knowledge,exprience and skills are the winning key in forex trading.

Nangana
11-27-2012, 06:46 PM
According to me education, skills and exprience are the features for becoming a successful trader. As concern to gambling or luck, i dont thing they both these features have any relation with forex trading. Forex trading is a pure business, there is no need to depend on luck, luck does not work in this business. Luck only works in gambling, gambling is not a business, it is a waste of time. So be careful and start with work on Forex trading.

naushadmalick
11-27-2012, 06:53 PM
I do not think Forex may be the game connected with gambling. Forex do with your own Particular decisions. therefore people think It is going to hit, it is advisable to invest your current money intended for it.Some you believe throughout gambling throughout forex IN ADDITION TO they treat The idea to be a gambling. They enter directly into a good place quite blindly with out any knowledge About it ALONG WITH leave it's future absolutely on it is luck.It is a very good passion in order to become Simplest at your job. It is tricky to look for such a great experience trader.

wakhan
11-28-2012, 06:48 AM
No my dear, I do not think that there is betting in Forex Trading. Those who bet in Forex Trading is not the best so stop it and the way the industry is going. Foreign exchange industry needs good knowledge, knowledge of the topic, execution power and expertise, dealing ability and experiencing any kind of happening during dealing . If anyone really wants to be best investor in the dealing industry,he/she should put in the forecast from their dealing phone calls and do that with assurance and assurance.

taxila60
11-28-2012, 09:39 AM
in my opinion forex s a mixture of luck , knowledge . experience trading skills ad self confidence .if any trader have all such qualities then he will easily take good money in forex trading . thee are number of trader that they have not trading experience and knowledge they think that trading is a game but after investment in forex they will realize their mistakes .
i think only on knowledge able person can trade in forex trading , because basic knowledge is very important at any field we do not earn good money and success without having any knowledge , and skills .

indieover
11-28-2012, 10:19 AM
It is as far as i know that Forex is not gambling.We should not say that Forex is gambling.Some trader get loss first time and they did not try again and they start saying that Forex is gambling not join it.But in reality Forex is not gambling.It is a business.We should have experience,knowledge and confidence in our business and should avoid from dangerous things.This is only a job for me and i am working here as part time job with full concentrations.I am very happy and satisfied with my part time job and this is enough for me.i like it very much....

Indeed forex is not gambling at all. If a trader is not prepared to trade then he is just gambling. But if a trader is fully prepared to trade because he has learned and developed skills well, then he is in for a good legitimate business and he is no way just gambling with his money.

So I would say it would depend on the trader on how he wants to view or consider forex if he just wants to just gamble or have good chance to earn and make good profit in forex. We should just need to be hard working so we would be able to make profit in forex.

bigboy
11-28-2012, 10:44 AM
The rest thing are very important except luck, luck play a virtual role in Forex but the thing that make it not important to get success all the time in Forex is that it did not come up all time, it come and goes it did not stay permanently that is why luck is not important, as for knowledge, experience, and skill they are very important.
Because they are the things that we need to be able to get success in Forex all the time, when we learn and get all things thing we can trade Forex and get success any time any day, and we will not even have the mind to think of luck again because we already have all the requirement we need in order to success.

Kokomaster
11-28-2012, 02:33 PM
The rest thing are very important except luck, luck play a virtual role in Forex but the thing that make it not important to get success all the time in Forex is that it did not come up all time, it come and goes it did not stay permanently that is why luck is not important, as for knowledge, experience, and skill they are very important.
Because they are the things that we need to be able to get success in Forex all the time, when we learn and get all things thing we can trade Forex and get success any time any day, and we will not even have the mind to think of luck again because we already have all the requirement we need in order to success.

Correct, because luck dosent stay permenantly, its very hard to be successful in forex with luck. I dont need to depend on luck if i have develop a best strategy to enable me to trade profitably well. Waiting for luck is like gambling with forex which is not a potential of a good trader.

What is needed to be a good and profitable trader is the ability to have a good knowledge to develop a best strategy to trade forex. Without the best strategy, it will be too difficult to able to maintain a great profit. Experience, knowledge and strategy is needed.

Dabchi
11-28-2012, 03:33 PM
To me i don't even see lucks playing any role atall in trading forex at any point intime and as we can see that there are now so many things that can be applied to trading forex and they are listed here even the luck listed but none role to add to succeeding in forex business.
All that i can see in here is the training,education,self confident and then the experience will help us very much even the gambling is nothing to do with trading forex at any stage. We should even not have that mindset of the gambling on forex and even depending on luck to make success in forex trading. Hard works can always make the ways for us in forex trading.

ayushsrk
11-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Correct, because luck dosent stay permenantly, its very hard to be successful in forex with luck. I dont need to depend on luck if i have develop a best strategy to enable me to trade profitably well. Waiting for luck is like gambling with forex which is not a potential of a good trader

Well that is a really good thing that you have developed a very good amount of confidence within yourselves as you say that you donot depend on anything like luck if you have a good strategy up your sleeves.And that is your personal thinking and I donot mean to hinder it by any means but I think that considering luck to be nothing at all in forex trading is never a good thing.

A trader has to understand that if a trader is going to have faith in his luck then that means that he will get a chance to boost his confidence.And confidence building is extremely vital for all the forex traders otherwise the chances are that the trader is going to lose.And also to add if a forex trader says that he has faith or belief in his luck factor then that does not mean that he is going the way of gambling where luck is the main thing.

fairy
11-28-2012, 04:17 PM

Many type traders in Forex which take Forex as their personal point of view but basically Forex is relate with logical fundamental news effects down market prices goes up and down. Forex is all depends on knowledge of any trader which can be improve by experience. Gambling is for those traders which trade on tricks and don't analysis the market. Luck many time matters in Forex trading.

Tirus
11-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Well that is a really good thing that you have developed a very good amount of confidence within yourselves as you say that you donot depend on anything like luck if you have a good strategy up your sleeves.And that is your personal thinking and I donot mean to hinder it by any means but I think that considering luck to be nothing at all in forex trading is never a good thing.

A trader has to understand that if a trader is going to have faith in his luck then that means that he will get a chance to boost his confidence.And confidence building is extremely vital for all the forex traders otherwise the chances are that the trader is going to lose.And also to add if a forex trader says that he has faith or belief in his luck factor then that does not mean that he is going the way of gambling where luck is the main thing.

In a business where we have the advantage of analysis and trading strategies to guide us to navigate the currency markets and select appropriate trades, I feel that luck should be at the back burner. Its true that you can encounter luck in your trades but your confidence should not be built around luck in my opinion.

It should rather be based on your knowledge to do proper analysis and a well tested trading strategy because ultimately this is what has more weight that the occasional luck to have good results from your trades. So for me, skills and experience trump luck anytime.

sam9630
12-29-2012, 03:19 AM
I think the most important think is the knowledge,skills,experience and self confidence and i think it is the key of success. when you start trade you need the basic knowledge of forex trading and also you are self confidence that what you do it is best for you and give you lot of profit and think that you do with deep interest then i think with the passage of time you got experience and improve your skills and i think these four are the key of success in the trading if you have no self confidence,knowledge,experience and skills you not get success in the forex trading that's why you need to get success in the forex trading and become success traders.

Abdus Salam
01-09-2013, 02:40 AM
Good thing to ask as many people think that this is a gambling thing but i do not think so that this platform is a gambling platform.As you have to do work there if you want to get money.As far as experienced person is concern then you can say that person can have the capacity ti make good things there.

Skill is also a need of trading business if you have the skills you can utilize your experience and can get more and more in the trading business.Luck matters little as you can make your luck by your work if you have skills and experience then you can make your luck strong for you.

Mainly experience , skill , self confidence and education all are important if you want to get benefits and want to do bog in Forex.

ayushsrk
01-09-2013, 04:14 AM

It depends upon you as to whether you believe in it or not if you believe in it that is not a problem too and even if you donot believe in that then that is also not a problem but if you have over faith in your luck popping around with you all the time then that case will prove you hugely wrong.because luck does not really come up each and every time it comes at the time when it is not expected at all and not everytime that you want it to come with you.

Luck is like a factor that will give you a boost in your confidence because those traders that have faith in it generally are pumped with confidence that the trades that they are handling will work our for them.Because they are confident that their luck will help them in gaining in the trade market,and afterall if the traders are confident then they are always likely to be gaining in the trades that they are handling also provide the fact that they have knowledge of the market.

waqas ACMA
04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
I force the trader on the adaption of one think is that I will say knowledge at first because knowledge is very important factor which make the person able to do the job, then confidence because a trader should always believe on themselves because because it is the confidence which make you more powerful.I think gambling has not any place or importance in Forex trading.
If a trader does so, he is just losing his time. Knowledge is very important this business. Forex trader must have a complete knowledge about the currencies in which he is trading. He must know all the basic terms like pip, spread, leverage and all the other terms and methods of Forex trading. Luck is one time chance. Experience is very important in this business..

erumozor
04-18-2013, 06:50 PM
To me i am haer to inform you all that this business that is non as trading is not a gambling business but it is a very good business at any time that if you can be able to take your time to really study the direction of the market then it is very certain that you will mak a lot of money at any given period of time so to me i will suggest that you take your time to really obtain a lot of experience before you invest your money so that it will e very easy for you at any given period of time and that through your experience in the business it will be very certain that you will be able to improve your standard of living at any given period of time

Dabchi
04-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Among all the listed things here,the ones that work hand in hand is the gambling and the lucks that we have in here. Then the other factors are been so much working hand in hand as much together as well. Like when we are trading in the forex market,we can always need all the other factorx been joined together to make a success.
And the listed factors here that can work hand in hand in making one a success in the market can be followed in the following steps;we can first acquire the skills,then we can as well have the confident after we must have acquired all the needed skills to trade in the forex market.
Then we can also have the best time when we are able to know use the other factors apart from the luck and gambling experience.

budado
04-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Among all the listed things here,the ones that work hand in hand is the gambling and the lucks that we have in here. Then the other factors are been so much working hand in hand as much together as well. Like when we are trading in the forex market,we can always need all the other factorx been joined together to make a success.
And the listed factors here that can work hand in hand in making one a success in the market can be followed in the following steps;we can first acquire the skills,then we can as well have the confident after we must have acquired all the needed skills to trade in the forex market.
Then we can also have the best time when we are able to know use the other factors apart from the luck and gambling experience.
To be honest why not take all. If we want to make profit in forex we really need to take risk and even if we do analysis theirs no guarantee that we going to make profit so in that alone we are actually gambling. Now in term of experience the more we trade the more we gain experience and the more we gain experience the more we develop our trading skills.

Luck is not part of forex trading. But we really need lots of luck if we really want to make profit in forex. Its amazing how sometimes we are thinking of opening a position base only on our limited knowledge and guts feel and we end up earning good. That's alone is luck. Educations can really help us sustain and maintain our earning average. For example me for the last nine months I do earn 10% to 30% a month and I do the same approach over and over again.

And all of this profit can be only be accomplish if we have self confidence. Because if we doubt ourselves then theirs no way we can make profit in forex.

Razor1911
04-19-2013, 07:12 AM

Luck does not have that much of effect on trading. When a trader will trade with their knowledge and experience and skills, then there is very very negligible effect of luck and thus the luck can be said an exceptional among all of the above mentioned qualities.

Most important in my opinion here is the knowledge and the experience. This two is the main factor which decides if a trader can make improvements or not. The better a trader will gain knowledge and gain experience, the faster the trader will improve and the better the results will be.

Awais
04-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Education, self confidence, skills and experience are the only factor though which you can earn a lot from forex but I also wants to say that i dont believe on luck and gambling in this business.

I wants to clear your mind that forex is a pure business and there is no resemblance between forex and gambling and I also wants to clear here that there is no work of luck in the business.

Depending on luck will lead to failure, so be careful and trust on your own skills and education in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

Nasir Uddin
04-20-2013, 03:14 PM
I think forex should be treated as a business not as a gambling only if you want to be a best trader. If you trade as a gambler may be you succeed some times but for becoming successful we need to trade with experience. For a best trader learning, education, practice and experience all are very important. There are many ways to practice and experience which develop your self confidence. In forex trading hard working and money management skill play an important role. So we should accept the forex market as a business worldwide.

Joeltonsfx
04-20-2013, 04:07 PM
There is no room for luck for success in forex trade and so also for gambling! What have proven to work overtime for one trader and the other is the acquisition of the right forex education, experience and horning of sound trading skills. Success might be long coming, but history have proven that it does come around with perservance and dedication.

Some traders often are lucky enough to run along with some winnings, but unfortunately they hand over all that and even more back to the market because they simply do not have what it takes to sustain their luck and everyday just cannot be christmas!

asadgulzar
04-26-2013, 06:26 PM
I believe that person should be educated first then he can handle all situation even the worst one. Education gives self-confidence to the person and he/she can find all the best ways or direct themselves to the success. Confidence makes the man powerful. Confidently doing/experiencing things can build skills, skills are also important. If man is educated, self-confident but having no skills couldnít give his best in the business.

In Forex all these factors have its own importance on different places. If a person is fully skilled and have knowledge where to use these skills at right time can maximize his profit and efficiency. Doing regular work in Forex can give experience. Traditionally people think that experience people can give best rather than the non-experience person but my opinion is that itís all depend on luck. Some-time experience people can also face failures.

Gambling is not so far because if people canít take any risk canít experience things and donít get knowledge of new things happening in relevant field. Gambling is all about to bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a contest. High risk, high return(profit or lose).

indieover
04-27-2013, 04:39 AM
I believe that person should be educated first then he can handle all situation even the worst one. Education gives self-confidence to the person and he/she can find all the best ways or direct themselves to the success. Confidence makes the man powerful. Confidently doing/experiencing things can build skills, skills are also important. If man is educated, self-confident but having no skills couldn’t give his best in the business.

In Forex all these factors have its own importance on different places. If a person is fully skilled and have knowledge where to use these skills at right time can maximize his profit and efficiency. Doing regular work in Forex can give experience. Traditionally people think that experience people can give best rather than the non-experience person but my opinion is that it’s all depend on luck. Some-time experience people can also face failures.

Gambling is not so far because if people can’t take any risk can’t experience things and don’t get knowledge of new things happening in relevant field. Gambling is all about to bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a contest. High risk, high return(profit or lose).

Yeah you have the point. Gambling does not need education. Although you still have to learn how to play the game when you are gambling, but there is nothing else to learn from gambling that how to play the game according to the rules. It does not take that long to learn every thing you need to learn. There is only few technicalities you have to learn in each gambling you would learn or involve with.

But in forex, it is totally different. You can't just learn all the technicalities and all the basics in forex trading. You can't just develop your skills in just few days. It would take sometimes one year or more to fully develop your skills wel. So for me, forex is like taking another profession.

kashi
04-27-2013, 06:37 AM
The gambler is play forex like the people play in casino and other place gamble. in forex gambling they just start trade buy or sell and want to get the money but i think there is no success through gambling. many are losser to do gambling. and they are lose money often. and they play often with luck

and the other hand the experience , skill and trader are those trader who do hardworking in learning and then practice in demo account and they always try to learn every thing about the forex and once they learn and practice then they have confidence on the own self .

The confidance is better to born in our self without confidence we can not do this business. But remember that the over confidence is poision for forex business.

erumozor
04-27-2013, 07:09 AM
Yes that is the truth at all times it is not good for you to say that you are engaging that you will use trading as a gambling and to me any one that is trading base on anticipation then it mans that such person has not really taken is time to understand how the market operate because trading is a business that you can be able to make a lot of money through your ability to always understand the direction of the market if you can be ale to understand the trend at all times then you will always make good money in trading

klose99
04-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Yes that is the truth at all times it is not good for you to say that you are engaging that you will use trading as a gambling and to me any one that is trading base on anticipation then it mans that such person has not really taken is time to understand how the market operate because trading is a business that you can be able to make a lot of money through your ability to always understand the direction of the market if you can be ale to understand the trend at all times then you will always make good money in trading

There are many traders that lose here in the trade market and these are the set of traders that think the way that the trade market is more like a market where the major important thing is luck rather than anything else whereas the truth is that the major important thing for any traders trading here is always the market knowledge.If the traders have a good deal of knowledge of the trade market then he is always going to gain profits here.

But if the traders lack the good deal of market understanding when he is trading then he is going to find it really hard for himself to gain anything in here.The major thing to therefore understand when trading is to at least understand the market with a good deal of analysis of the market and its movements.And unless that done the traders are certain to be losing.

andry777
04-27-2013, 04:05 PM
There are some people who think that forex is same with gambling because some people think if there is possibility of profit or loss in every transaction in forex so it means the profit will depend on luck. But it's wrong because forex is more in skill of trading and capability to read on news and its effect to forex market. More practices can give more experiences to know what is better decision in current condition of market.

Traders will get more skill of trading if that traders spent time for practices in skill of trading with demo account and also reading to get more knowledges too. Reading forums, websites, blogs, or any other sources will give more knowledges only but demo account will be used to implement all fo them. So, it will need combination knowledges and experiences to give good result for making analysis in forex market.

Arslan2228
04-27-2013, 07:52 PM
I will say information at first because information is very essential aspect which create the individual able to do the job, then assurance because a investor should always believe on themselves because because it is the assurance which create you more highly effective. After this expertise, the investor should have the expertise of dealing in the currency dealing and display that expertise in the currency dealing because know-how is also needed in this. After that we we business consistently then we get encounter of currency trading dealing, it is also very essential if we have the encounter of dealing then we can comprehend currency trading effectively.

GeN-1
05-16-2013, 08:01 AM
I think Gambling is not exist in the Forex business it is not a game of cards but it is not for sure a Gambling . People might say that , but in fact those people has not a little bit experience about Forex that is why they are seemed saying that.

As far as i know , I don't think there is gambling in Forex. If you feel, you are going to make a a hit (trade), then you invest your money for it, unlike in gamble, you bet your money for something because you feel you can win in it. But In Forex you are not playing any sort of a Game , this thing really not exist in Forex

Forex is all about investments which you do in Forex and the sole purpose is to get profit , but i think in this stage only Experienced and self confident trader will take the lead and then they will ultimately get the profit.

kasual
05-16-2013, 11:39 AM
There are many traders that lose here in the trade market and these are the set of traders that think the way that the trade market is more like a market where the major important thing is luck rather than anything else whereas the truth is that the major important thing for any traders trading here is always the market knowledge.If the traders have a good deal of knowledge of the trade market then he is always going to gain profits here.

But if the traders lack the good deal of market understanding when he is trading then he is going to find it really hard for himself to gain anything in here.The major thing to therefore understand when trading is to at least understand the market with a good deal of analysis of the market and its movements.And unless that done the traders are certain to be losing.

Yes, many trader especially newbies thinking that gambling approach able to make them end up to get profit consistently. while the truth is skill and good understanding about the market is really needed to make them get profit consistently and able to survive for long period. however, its common problem actually and probably almost all newbies have same perception about forex trading. realize or not.

That is why they are less spend or even not spend their time to practice properly in demo account. they choose to trade right away in live account and the result end up with loss or margin call. however, usually with the loss and margin call result, they start to realize that forex trading is not gambling, but serious business that need logical analysis and strategy to get profit.

mitlahore
05-19-2013, 06:37 AM
I think Gambling is not exist in the Forex business it is not a game of cards but it is not for sure a Gambling . People might say that , but in fact those people has not a little bit experience about Forex that is why they are seemed saying that.

As far as i know , I don't think there is gambling in Forex. If you feel, you are going to make a a hit (trade), then you invest your money for it, unlike in gamble, you bet your money for something because you feel you can win in it. But In Forex you are not playing any sort of a Game , this thing really not exist in Forex

Forex is all about investments which you do in Forex and the sole purpose is to get profit , but i think in this stage only Experienced and self confident trader will take the lead and then they will ultimately get the profit.

Gambling is not exist in the Forex business. It is not a game of cards. It is not for sure a gambling. People might say that but in fact those people has not a little bit experience about Forex that is why they are seemed saying like that. I don't think there is gambling in Forex trading. If you feel you are going to make a hit then you invest your money for it unlike in gamble you bet your money for something because you feel you can win in it. In Forex trading you are not playing any sort of game this thing really not exist in Forex. Forex is all about investment which you do in Forex and the sole purpose is to get profit. I think in this stage only experienced and self confident trader will take the lead and then they will ultimately get the profit.

rizwansiraj
05-19-2013, 08:25 AM
you dont have to gamble in this trade because its a business not a gambling game forex trading is not perfect for some gamblers it is a skillful trade which requires good knowledge and intelligence. you need good education and knowledge of this trade and you should use proper trading skills and strategies and you should have the will power and capability to face huge risks which you have to face in this trade. and you should not also be dependent on your luck just use your skills and knowledge and have complete confidence in yourself.

kasual
05-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Gambling identical with luck. and if trader apply gambling principle in trading, surely it will not work very well. probably trader getting luck in trading but unfortunately it does not work every time. and if trader keep trading blindly without following trading strategy and risk management plan, they only lead themselves to get margin call.

Forex obviously tough business. statistic that said if number of successful trader very low rather than failure trader explain it. and if trader able to become success by apply gambling principle, can be sure it will make successful trader percentage will be higher rather than failure trader percentage. but unfortunately, forex is not lucky business or gambling. if trader want to achieve success level, need to make themselves improve in knowledge, experience and skill.

bisaddkunlevics
06-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Do not make mistke on this regrad, Forex gamblers are not a trader, but they are the unsure type of trader. With what i have read with you, you are mistaken gambling to be a forex trading strategy or type of trader? this is not correct.

Also, as you lay your bed, you shall lie on it, A trader might be lucky though,but luck will never help you to be a better trader, luck will not be there always for you, All what a real trader needs is skills and experience over time.

Russel2012
06-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Of course here is needed experience, Skill, Education and self confident. But a trader should not be depended on luck or should not take that business as gambling.

Cause we know that Forex business is not gambling. Even that business is not lucky business. We know that here is needed proper experience.

So don't depend on luck or don't take that business as a gambling business. Just learn perfectly.

raofaizan
06-26-2013, 12:20 PM
All these things are interrelated.
Gambling is related with luck, education and experience are related with self confidence.
Investing a huge amount of money in such a risky business is just like gambling which is related with luck, if you are lucky then you will win but if you are not lucky then you will loss.
Above these two factors experience, education and self confidence have a significant importance by using these tree tools one can easily change his fat and make his way towards progress.

Dabchi
06-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Yeah they are inter-related to each and everyone of them here. The gambling is related to lucks,then Education to skills and then the self confidence is related to the experience to trade in the forex trading business.
When we are into gambling,we do use the luck as much to be the outcome of the whole thing in gambling and then we have the Education for the the skill acquisition that leads one to a very good and desired profesion.
Then the confidence for the expeience.
Then implying them all into forex trading business,the confidence can be so much needed and then skills and also the experience can also be an essential thing that will always give the trader confidence to trade in the forex market as much as possible for the trader.

Kokomaster
06-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Yeah they are inter-related to each and everyone of them here. The gambling is related to lucks,then Education to skills and then the self confidence is related to the experience to trade in the forex trading business.
When we are into gambling,we do use the luck as much to be the outcome of the whole thing in gambling and then we have the Education for the the skill acquisition that leads one to a very good and desired profesion.
Then implying them all into forex trading business,the confidence can be so much needed and then skills and also the experience can also be an essential thing that will always give the trader confidence to trade in the forex market as much as possible for the trader.

Yeah when we talk about gambling, we are looking at the way we can be lucky while trading forex. For a trader to make success in trading, it is more preferable to overlook the need to be lucky. No one goes far with luck because it dosent come always to traders that depends much on it. Luck is gamble and when you gamble with forex, you put your capital in more risk.

The best acheivement a trader needs to have is the best strategy, experience and the skills. This things will put a trader through and give him the room to have self confidence while trading. So we should not depend on luck here if we want to be successful trader, because our skills makes us to trade for a long time and still make profit.

prince.raw
06-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Well in my opinion experience skill education and luck is necessary for better trading.Basically the most important thing is the education.When you are a better educated person then you must have skills for trading.Actually You must have better trading skills.
When you have trading skills then you can judge the ups and downs of trading world.As for as concerned about gambling Forex is not a gambled business.I think Forex based on the personal desicions.For personal desicions you must have knowledge and better skills.By keep in mind all these things you can trade well and in a descent way.

Cutiekc
10-10-2013, 03:17 AM

Well, yeah there are inter-related to each other. I mean the gambling and forex trading. As most trades sees it as one. But then, that's a wrong presumption when we see forex trading as gamble without knowing or understanding the real fact about the business.

At first, forex trading is never that kind of business where luck plays an essential role. In forrex if you don't have the knowledge, exprience and skills then you are going to loss much. Forex is no business of gamble or luck. Athough there are traders that does it that wau but they loss more than they gain and can't have the earnings consistently.

kelv
10-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Gambler trader can not succeed in forex trade, because there is no place for gambling in this type of business, because gambler always rely on luck and luck can not help a trader to become successful here, a lucky person can't get success here too because luck is samething that gambler rely on but can't get him or her success,

The only traders who can success in forex trade are those who rely on their experience, skills and knowledge every time, when they have the complete knowledge and skills and they rely on it every time they can trade in the market and the market will favour them every time they trade because the right knowledge is their to help them, as for gambler and a lucky person they can achieve success in forex trade.

Solar
10-10-2013, 07:06 AM
I think the best traders from all the above except gambler as forex is a legal business having some rules and gambler can not ear from this business. There is no work of gambling in forex trading, you have to need the good knowledge and better skills in order to get the success in this business.

Keep in mind that any trader who has good knowledge, experience, skills can earn as much as he or she can. Forex is not like gambling, it is the business where you can earn reasonable amount according to your skills.

kasual
10-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Gambler trader can not succeed in forex trade, because there is no place for gambling in this type of business, because gambler always rely on luck and luck can not help a trader to become successful here, a lucky person can't get success here too because luck is samething that gambler rely on but can't get him or her success,

The only traders who can success in forex trade are those who rely on their experience, skills and knowledge every time, when they have the complete knowledge and skills and they rely on it every time they can trade in the market and the market will favour them every time they trade because the right knowledge is their to help them, as for gambler and a lucky person they can achieve success in forex trade.

Many people have wrong assumption regarding with forex. they think that forex is gambling and so, they take gambling approach in order to get profit from market. they expect luck to lead them get good result. while in forex luck never work. luck cannot use to make profit probability higher because basically, traders who depend on luck same like they are trade blindly.

Experience, knowledge and skills is the most important to lead traders achieve long term success. when they are spend all of their best in learning and gain proper knowledge, experience and skills, surely they are have chance to make profit in market. even in consistent way. they will know how to trading properly, maximize the profit chance and make the loss risk become minimize.

Decub
10-10-2013, 08:38 AM
All that stated above are really significant and important in Forex except gambling. Some are however extremely necessary while others can always not mean or lead time failure. Skill is just an integral part of Forex and forms a very important part of it. Hardly would a trader survive it without skills. It is that which differentiates you from all other potential traders or those who have the dreams and aspirations of being a good trader.

Experience is that which we get from longer time of practicing and doesn't come immediately. It takes constant practice both in the Demo and real account to mature and it is something that comes up as we grow in the business. Whomever that is known to have had much experience about the business is said to have spend some time in it. Luck on its own is something we shouldn't depend on even though some degree of it exists but as we know, no business survives on luck.

vallent
10-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Skill and experience will provide the best results in the forex trading. other than, we also need to have clear rules for open position and close position. so we are careless in taking decisions.
there is also trader makes forex as gambling, in this way we would only rely on sheer luck and do not want to learn a lot about forex and trading strategy.

dkarev
10-10-2013, 09:18 AM
I think the best traders from all the above except gambler as forex is a legal business having some rules and gambler can not ear from this business. There is no work of gambling in forex trading, you have to need the good knowledge and better skills in order to get the success in this business.

Keep in mind that any trader who has good knowledge, experience, skills can earn as much as he or she can. Forex is not like gambling, it is the business where you can earn reasonable amount according to your skills.

well personally i dont think a trader need much luck when trading the market,though Forex trading i hard but if one can take time to learn about how to trade and practice as well on the demo account,i can tell such trader will be able to make profit when trading but if one is depending on luck on trading the market,i can tell such trader will not make a dime trading the market.Forex is not easy but if one can take time and learn about the market and gather enough trading experience,the trader will surely make profit from the market.

raskystan
10-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Really looking at it form my own point of view, i think the trade is kind of based on luck because no matter how skilled the trader is, he wont escape the whole dangers being exposed because "risk is a sure word in the business world"

But am not trying to overlook "experince" as another factor because it can also help to dogde some seen coming risks but not totally staying 100% risk free though forex trading is seriously based on acquired skils in other to strive and move on through the risks

Decub
10-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Really looking at it form my own point of view, i think the trade is kind of based on luck because no matter how skilled the trader is, he wont escape the whole dangers being exposed because "risk is a sure word in the business world"

But am not trying to overlook "experince" as another factor because it can also help to dogde some seen coming risks but not totally staying 100% risk free though forex trading is seriously based on acquired skils in other to strive and move on through the risks

If we look at it from that angle, then anyone can easily come from anywhere and trade Forex and I bet you, become successful. If it really means that making success in Forex dependent a whole on luck, there wouldn't have been any need for seminars, conferences and webinars on Forex. Brokers wouldn't have even bothered educating their traders in means of making profit or risk management skills.

Though every one irrespective of your skills, years of experiences, or knowledge of the trading environment is bound to fail, you still cannot compare how a new trader losses from how an experienced one will lose. The pro trader would have learnt of some factors that will determine the market condition and he always works on ways to improve and prevent it from affecting his trade or better still avoid it where necessary while the new trader gets confused in such situations. He is always engulfed with fear when such conditions arise and sometimes, it makes him take unfavourable decisions.

bigboy
10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Forex some people believe that is a game of luck, because they said not matter how good and skillful a trader his, he will still face loss Yes this is a normal part in every business we have to spend money from our pocket to do first before we can earn, business like this will not be profitable for us all time, business that will be profitable for us every time are job we can do and earn without spending a dime in our very pocket, those are the type of business that are profitable all time example fxfred forum, is profitable all time because we don't loss money or invest money,

Even when we have the knowledge and experience loss will still occur but that doesn't mean the business is base on luck, No Forex is not luck base business but business which need knowledge and experience.

coolenuf
10-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Gambling is bad, experience is good but skill is the best. Actually skill is what you do with the good experience that you gathered while practicing in the forex market. Gamblers will eventually lose and crash out of the forex market but those with experience and skill will survive.

It does not take much to get experience as long as you are willing to learn and also practice what you learn over and over again.

budado
10-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Gambling is bad, experience is good but skill is the best. Actually skill is what you do with the good experience that you gathered while practicing in the forex market. Gamblers will eventually lose and crash out of the forex market but those with experience and skill will survive.

It does not take much to get experience as long as you are willing to learn and also practice what you learn over and over again.
But in the end of the day we still do gambling in here. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in forex to gain experience and develop our trading skills. But still once we open a position theirs nothing we can do but hope that we will get TP and not SL. This is the main reason why we can focus on learning and earning. I don't recommend that we spend time doing trading all the time.

I do recommend that we spend more time if not most of our time reading and studying than trading. Because its not about how many trade we make that make us earn profit but how many profitable trade we make. I do trade minimal compare to a year ago. But I still end up earning more than last year. Simply because last year I have lots of losing trade.

Bull Maker
10-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Without a doubt, fx is not wagering nevertheless it's possible to handle fx similar to wagering and that is done by means of some traders who want to get many profits quickly with virtually no encounters inside fx. It's possible to get many profits simply speaking moment together with good fortune nevertheless you will never get consistent earnings together with relying on good fortune. Thus if you would like be successful investor, you will never business with out encounters thus you'll want knowledges specially basic knowledges with regards to fx initial.

With initially, you should collect many knowledges and then apply this inside demonstration account to have encounters also to recognize the particular effectiveness when you find yourself using particular tactic inside true ailment of marketplace. Thus, there are lots of processes that you have to through to come to be excellent investor and extremely hard if you find excellent investor exactly who invested solely few weeks as well as month or two inside fx because there are lots of factors that you ought to find out inside fx.

rai504
10-11-2013, 04:55 AM
First of all i clear you that the forex trading is not gambling because if you have the good knowledge and skills of the trading then you will be manage the risk in the trading and secondly i think the things matter in the forex trading is first of all you have the education of the forex trading and have know the forex trading system well and use too and you only use too with the market then you practice in the demo trading,

then you need to improve your skills of the trading and get the experience in the trading and then you luck is count in the trading and i think it have some role but you can't depend on the luck all the time.

kelv
10-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Forex is only in favour of those who can study and get experience, skills, and knowledge, a gambler who rely on luck can't succeed in forex, gambler predict i mean i guess things without he or she been sure, how cam such person trade in forex to achieve success when forex rely on skills, experience or knowledge how can a gambler who rely on luck succeed trading forex,

gambler or anyone who just guess can't succeed here, because forex rely on knowledge, you have to get the complete basic knowledge, skills, and experience before someone can succeed in forex market, this is why i said forex is only in favour of those who can study and have the complete basic knowledge and skills.

faizannoor
10-11-2013, 06:11 AM
DEAR..first of all i do not think so that there is gamble in forex...in forex there is some rules which do not allow you to make gamble...
then my answere to your question is that do not focus on the skills or experience on others....if you want to best trader in forex then you should make your rules you should follow your own path...get experience from your own work just confidence on your skills and try to use your skills to achieve your goal...it is reality of life that leaders make there own path but not follow the path of others just learn from them..!

FAISALMUGHAL
12-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Forex trading is useful for many types of traders .I want to know the best trader in forex .Tell me about the gambler in forex ,an experienced in forex, a skill person in forex ,a lucky person in forex ,an educator in forex or a self confident in forex .I want to the best traders from all the above .Forex trading is real and professional business .forex trading is most risky and complicated business . it is not a gamble or a game of luck .95% people are failed in trade due to lack of knowledge and experience .greedy is not good in any kind of business until if business is online or offline .forex trading is a international earning platform . everyone can make money in the business of forex .some people are win money by the good luck but luck is not beneficial for your long time trading . by the good luck you can make profit maybe 1 or 2 time but by the perfect knowledge and skill you can make money all time without any chances of loss .so if you have more knowledge and experience of forex then you are also a good and professional trader ,experienced trader,expert of forex ,confident person in the field of forex .

adelbougroura
12-30-2013, 05:09 PM
forex market have high role of luck and gamble , but all traders try to avoid all them by his analyses, his strategies, his skills, exprience, education , knowledge , and self confidence. because when he training in trading he will have more skills , more educations , knowledge ,
so to have more profits in forex and to know his movements , should all traders care all about knowledge and skills , confidence

emekaije
12-30-2013, 06:07 PM
All the above stated does not in any way applied in forex trading as well because you have to be able to understand that there is nothing like luck in forex trading forex is a business that is mostly based on

Our skills and level of education and knowledge about forex trading and that is not even all because we have to be able to put into practical all the things that we must have learnt as well and it will begin to reflect in our trading results that is when we can be able to testify that we have become successful in the forex trading business.

buckky2244
12-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Base on me i will say it is very good for you to obtain a lot of experince so that you can be able to grow in your knowledge and be able to always be in the right trend for you to make good money it is a very good thing that you will use to grow and increase your trading skills to make good profit at all times

eskimo
01-10-2014, 12:46 PM
From what I know, there is only one way to succeed in forex, and that is to have the necessary education, skill and experience. Acquiring knowledge and skill is better than gambling or relying on luck alone. When one gambles, one presume only a 50/50 chance of winning which is even not certain. If you have some trading education, you can have the skill to minimize your losses and more possibly win. You can not also rely on luck alone. Luck is just a matter of chance.

You must know that in order to succeed in trading, there are many things you have to know and learn, such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis, money management, risk management, trading psychology, and many others.

featurelion
01-10-2014, 01:11 PM
DEAR..first of all i do not think so that there is gamble in forex...in forex there is some rules which do not allow you to make gamble...
then my answere to your question is that do not focus on the skills or experience on others....if you want to best trader in forex then you should make your rules you should follow your own path...get experience from your own work just confidence on your skills and try to use your skills to achieve your goal...it is reality of life that leaders make there own path but not follow the path of others just learn from them..!

There is no gambling in forex trading. Forex is the real and legal business in which earning money has never be ends. It is the best ever business for us but in this business learning, practice, experience, skill as well as confidence is matter. It is the business for serious person. We must be perfect all the time in this market.

All traders should think that it is the real business and should have to focus on hard work here . Many traders are looking for shortcut methods and by these shortcut methods they will face much loss and even blows the trading account very quickly. Hard work is required by every forex trader.

alaa_22
01-10-2014, 01:25 PM
First, we should know that they are a very big different between gamble and forex market.Forex market is a business and a science you should learn it to gain in it and never depend on luck or feelings but depend on learning and market analysis but gambling is luck if you have a good luck you can win if you don't have a good luck you loose and dont depend on learning and slo it is forbidden in my religion.To be a good trader in forex market you should have a good training and practicing before you start trading in real account .This trading gives you the good skills and experience that lead you to have a very good profit in that market.I see that forex market is the market of learn and experience and we can invest our time to learn in forex market and that wil never make us regret because the things you learn now it is the same thing that will make you a ood profit in the future.

Mt10
01-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Forex is real business not gambling.gamblers can not earn money.experience and knowledge is important to get success.According to me importance things to improve themselves as a good trader is a trader should keep patience as they are new bies and a trader should learn about forex more and more and trader should practice forex a lot to be agood trader in forex and this are the important thing which a newbies should maintain to improve himself in forex trading.

Muneeb Bukhari
01-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Forex is such kind of paltform where one can earn and learn.I don;t think so that it includes gambling.It is such kind of business that requires knowledge and skills.Anyone who want to trade in forex he should have knowledge and skills.

Some people says lcuk also exist in life.I also agree with this but its not just about luck but also knowledge and skill,When someone is trading in forex he should be able to work and have self confidence that he can do work.

I will fist prefer knowledge and then experience,then a person can do tading in a best posible way that he can.

amjad23510
01-10-2014, 07:50 PM
we can not earn in forex by gambling and luck.luck have some role but only luck can do nothing. I observed for traders to fail in forex is GREED. This bad habit is so common in we traders that whenever we lose in forex the main reason behind most of the reasons is GREED. I am trying my best to avoid greed but still I am not sure that I would be able to avoid it in near future or not.so,we should not be greedy and not to become emotional.
our own experiences are the best teachers if only we be objective enough to learn from them as sometimes, we are blinded to the things that made us fail while blaming everyone else for our failure.

doora
01-15-2014, 03:09 PM
this is not type of gambling,experience knowledge education all are important and can be a part of Forex but not like a gambling type.So keep work hard in Forex improve your knowledge day by day and search out the solutions of hurdles that arise in Forex.Some times luck also gives you chance to find tremendous results that you cant imagine that time.Experience will be increase time to time and with your trading time and logic will be also improve when buy and sell will be occur at market on behalf on you with confidently.

education or knowledge is the primary and basic tool for learning Forex. After getting basic knowledge about Forex trade, you can enter in the field of trading and can start your work. while remaining here you will get experience and skill on the base of your knowledge, which will make you more confidence to make profit. Luck somehow show its importance but you can't depend on it permanently.

Talha Zahid
01-15-2014, 07:29 PM
To be a good and successfull trader one should get first of all experience from demo accounts first then should get and clear his/her skills and ideas then have to get enough education about trading and trader should be self confident as well.

Traders who did gambling or fully depends on luck they have no care about experience or education, they actually get overconfident after making 2 to 3 profits but this could be dangerous for them in future and they will surely face losses.

So, according to me these are the specifications of the given words applying on traders.

faisal19
01-16-2014, 02:38 AM
But that is not the case of forex. Forex is all about investments and you don't bet your money in forex. the trader should have the skill of trading in the forex trading and show that skill in the forex trading because practical knowledge is also required in this. teachers can teach and still be doing fine in the market. Luck factor some time counts in Forex some time not. and gambling and gambler's concept is wrong to be a good trader. Then with time he will gain his experience and skill which will make him a good trader.

rai504
01-23-2014, 10:41 AM
In my personal opinion i think if you want to be best trader in the forex trading then you will need to have the knowledge of the trading and improve the skills of the trading and increase the confident in the trading and get the experience of the trading and i think these thing make you be the good trader in the forex trading and there are many other factor that cause the success in the trading.

but i think the basic is that you have the knowledge of the trading and have the confident in the trading to doing the business and if you have the you will be able to get the success in the forex trading.

Sma
01-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Forex needs learning and practice.luck do not have huge role in trading.luck is also play its role in the forex trading but remember luck is not everything ,luck only favor the braves .so luck is not everything .always be careful and confident on yourself and work hard and be patience dont be greedy.and move forward according to plan so then luck also favors with you.gambling would always lead to loss.learning and practice is the most important thing to get success.

irfan1985
04-20-2014, 03:06 PM
many traders can earn money and we can make money and i think we are here to earn money and many traders are earning with gambling and then you can earn and you can lose and some traders are earning with luck and they do not learn forex business and some are getting it to earn money with learning money and then some are getting with skills and with experience and this his the tested and proven way to earn money from this business and i think we are here to earn money and we can make money but with hard work and i think we can money only when we are good learner and then with good skills

okekefst
04-20-2014, 04:04 PM
For me forex trading is not a gambling business it is the people that trades forex that do bring in gambling trading strategy and there is one thing that you will be able to understand that traders that do use

gambling trading strategy do not always last so long in the market so that is the reason why it is very much advice able that each trader must be able to develop a trading strategy that can be able to last for a very long period of time so as for me gambling is not applicable in trading forex as well.

dkarev
04-21-2014, 11:01 AM
For me forex trading is not a gambling business it is the people that trades forex that do bring in gambling trading strategy and there is one thing that you will be able to understand that traders that do use

gambling trading strategy do not always last so long in the market so that is the reason why it is very much advice able that each trader must be able to develop a trading strategy that can be able to last for a very long period of time so as for me gambling is not applicable in trading forex as well.

many of the people coming into this business always treat the business as a gambling and this is why many of them struggle to make profit in this business of trading the market success in this business totally depend on the kinda understanding we are having on the market and this why making time to understand how this business is done is important.

forex is a business that require proper understanding of the business before a dine can be made in this business,if we have proper understanding on the market we are gonna know trading is not gambling,experince is highly needed in this business before any kinda money can be made in this business.

bigboy
04-21-2014, 12:57 PM
There is no gambling in Forex trading, and there is nothing to do with luck while we are trading Forex, it is only when we are gambling we need luck and that`s when luck seems to be very be very important while trading Forex, luck doesn't matter at all, all we can rely on while trading Forex is our knowledge, experience and how good we understand the business this are the things that matter in Forex trade.

Confidence also play important role because when we have confidence for ourselves we are afraid of nothing again in the market,so we will be able to trade in the market no matter the risk involve in the market so confidence matter a lot in Forex trading and education, course without education we won`t be able to involve ourselves with Forex.

Asad Rehman
04-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Hey guys ....
As you all know that Forex trade is the best online job that every one can done easily.There is no gambling in it.The people who think that Forex is also a gambling have to check this out and then told that how is that gambling or best job.

In Forex trade you can earn money and also knowledge,skills and experience about some professional life.Forex trade is a good business of trading you can learn lots of things by this platform.

When you start your trading you have a little bit confusion in your mind but there is nothing to worry because if you have education about it you can do it easily and if your luck is with you you can get profit from this.

So Forex trade is a very good job ever in it you just have to work hard and with your knowledge,skills and self confidence.You can get many more as you want to earn.

Decub
04-21-2014, 02:11 PM
All of these are just a necessity for success in Forex except gambling. A trader needs so many things which centers around skills in other to make profit from Forex. In the same vein, bringing in gambling as a trader trades is as good as intentionally roasting your own account yourself. You can always avoid a lot of things just by concentrating on learning and learning alone.

Gambling is on its own a different ball game and something that you should avoid when trading. There are a lot of them out there that wholly think Forex is all about gambling and where it ends them up is the fact that it makes them lose a lot. You can make money from Forex when you understand it and not when you gamble it

Splash
04-26-2014, 09:03 PM
You see, this business is here for each and every one of us to treat it the way we prefer, so therefore if one wants to gamble in here, it is fine by him or her. In this business we are given that free will to do and trade like we want to. But if you would want to make the best out of the business, then you have to trade and handle the market the right way which is expected from us. Failing to do so then you can't get a constant earnings from it.

Things which matters alot when one starts in this business as a beginner is to first learn the business, one has to first be more educated, starting from what is forex trading to other interior part of the business. Experience matters here to, thus, the demo trading account is the best place where one can get the necessary and original experience of how the market works. Thus forex trading is a business where you have to follow protocols else, loss will be all what you will get.

jthj100
04-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Hey guys ....
As you all know that Forex trade is the best online job that every one can done easily.There is no gambling in it.The people who think that Forex is also a gambling have to check this out and then told that how is that gambling or best job.

In Forex trade you can earn money and also knowledge,skills and experience about some professional life.Forex trade is a good business of trading you can learn lots of things by this platform.

When you start your trading you have a little bit confusion in your mind but there is nothing to worry because if you have education about it you can do it easily and if your luck is with you you can get profit from this.

So Forex trade is a very good job ever in it you just have to work hard and with your knowledge,skills and self confidence.You can get many more as you want to earn.

If traders starts to gamble when he does his trade then he will start to lose more money in his trade.Because only trader who are having the success are the trader who are thinking well about the forex market and also working very hard.But when trader will never work hard at all then they can never be able to have any more success or the profits out of their trades.

The traders are having more success in their trades if they have been able to first learn about the forex also.if a trader does not even learn about the forex trade market then he starts to lose a lot.The traders thus should never see the forex market as a gambling place as it is not that.The trade market is a much better market where traders who work harder will gain and not by the luck.

ciramic
04-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Trading forex as a gamble type of business is very dangerous it is very good to trade in forex trading as a market which need your skills understanding and experience to get what is good for sure.
Forex is never a game base business business forex is all about your knowledge and skills before you will be able to earn anything good from here forex have in and out so for you to able to gain profit then you must work hard understand the concept of forex and trade with ability to gain good knowledge and skills then you will succeed without a second thougt in this business of forex trading as well and that is what make up forex market for all

born2doit
04-27-2014, 08:25 AM
It is not good for the trader to think that forex trading business is a place that he or she will gamble because this is a trading business and not like gambling. If the trader is gambling in forecast,he or she will not be able to make profit because he or she will not trade with a good trading analysis and this thing will lead them to failure.

It is good that the trader should try to learn in other to get the knowledge to trade. This thing is the best way for the trader to make profit from the trading business.

newtrader
04-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Hey guys ....

We should not do the forex market like it is gambling place because if we are doing that then we begin to lose more money only during trading.The trader only are having higher success in the trade and they had the profits if they learnt to trade properly.If traders trades here in the forex market like gambling and thinks that the luck makes him to trade properly then he will lose more.

So the traders needs to be always learning about his trade in the forex by having proper amount of knowledge about the trades first to be able to gain more high.If trader has been able to learn really well about the forex market then he would be more successful trader.But when a trader is not able to even learn about the forex market then he starts to be facing more higher risks.

gamerlad
04-27-2014, 09:42 AM
It is not good for the trader to think that forex trading business is a place that he or she will gamble because this is a trading business and not like gambling. If the trader is gambling in forecast,he or she will not be able to make profit because he or she will not trade with a good trading analysis and this thing will lead them to failure.

It is good that the trader should try to learn in other to get the knowledge to trade. This thing is the best way for the trader to make profit from the trading business.

The traders need to understand to trade well by understanding about the forex market field properly too.If traders thinks that the gambling way is the correct way then he needs to rethink because in the forex market we should understand that the one way to be making higher profits and get to higher success is through really good understanding and having more experience.

if traders have both the experience and understanding of the market really well then theis trader is able to have better trades as he is getting proper understanding about the trade.And when traders have the proper understanding then they are going to have enough confidence for doing their trades and then gaining more and more higher profits also when they will be doing their trades.

okekefst
04-27-2014, 09:58 AM
gambling is not a good trading strategy as well because you have to be able to understand here that there is no way we can be able to become successful as well we have to be able to develop a very good trading pattern that will be very much good than gambling because if we develop gambling trading strategy we can not be able to stay in the market for a very long period of time because gambling is not a very good trading strategy that we can be using to trade as well because that is what we have to be able to understand that is what we must do when we do trade as well in the market as well.

zuhaibriaz
04-27-2014, 10:09 AM
Trading is a brave of knowledge get and reasoning and as considerably as money and fill who bang receive and knowledge can get success rapidly. Meantime, there are also newbie and learners they can get success but after hunting the ins and outs of Forex Trading. Hazard compute both moment counts in Forex many experience not. and game and adventurer's concept is dishonorable to be a secure merchandiser.

I guess discipline analysis and important psychotherapy they both regard the movement of the market, subject psychotherapy can meliorate us to study mart but without detail to underlying factors can achieve us little fit to guess the trend of the market.

Muhammad Imran Asad
05-14-2014, 10:52 AM
In response to your question, dear I think a successful trader is that who is educated, skills, confidence and is well experienced. I mean he must have all the qualities because we can not say sure about it but we can say surly that if a person has all qualities even in low quantity then he may become successful. According to your question if we talk about only education then education single is nothing if you have no experience and your experience is nil if you are not confident. So a trader has all the qualities.
Talking about luck I would like to explain my opinion that luck is nothing. I think education plus skills plus experience plus confidence is equal to good luck.

rai504
06-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes i think if we trader in the forex trading like the gambling then we have the more chances to get the loss in the trading because in this way we have the random chance to make the profit in the trading and we have more chances to get the loss in the trading on the other handle if we improve our skills of the trading ,get the experience of the trading and learn the knowledge of the trading then we will control the loss and make the profit in the trading.

i think the luck is also important in our success but first we need to have the good knowledge experience and skills of the trading then think about the luck in the trading.