PDA

View Full Version : Why people Think Forex a Risky trading

Pages : 1 [2]

falladmission
10-08-2013, 10:07 PM
People think so because they are not sure that the money they are going to invest in this business will get back or lose. There is no guarantee so that's why think that Forex trading is risky business where high risk is involved so it is really hard to handle this situation.

Just those person can be successful who handle the risk and use the stop loss to reduce the chances to make any mistakes and increase the chances to get much more profit. People want to invest their amount in that business where they get back their actual money with profit. If a good trader who use the risk management and use all his strategies then he can be successful in this field.

abram
10-09-2013, 02:33 AM
People think so because they are not sure that the money they are going to invest in this business will get back or lose. There is no guarantee so that's why think that Forex trading is risky business where high risk is involved so it is really hard to handle this situation.

Just those person can be successful who handle the risk and use the stop loss to reduce the chances to make any mistakes and increase the chances to get much more profit. People want to invest their amount in that business where they get back their actual money with profit. If a good trader who use the risk management and use all his strategies then he can be successful in this field.

People are thinking about the forex to be risky because the forex trading is a very hard place to be having profit and it is very easy to lose at once.So when we are trading then we need to always be learning a lot about the forex trading properly first and then if we learn more we will also gain more.So we should have the knowledge of the forex and then we will be gaining more profit also.

but if we donot even try for learning more when we are trading then we are just not going to be having any more profits also.So it is a good thing to us that we try for learning more and more about the forex first and then only try for trading.Becuase if we donot even try to be learning more then we will not have profits and then forex will be risky thing for us also.

paktri
10-09-2013, 02:58 AM
risk management is a very important thing on Forex market .risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk ,it can be limiting your trade lot size ,hedging ,trading only during certain hours or days .if any one want to survive in Forex market then he should learn about risk management . it help you to save your account balance. if you take 2% risk in your every trader then if you lost your trade you lost only 2% account balance your only.

Bull Maker
10-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Effectively i'm sure that any of us is likely to make good money below, yet currencies is obviously dangerous whatever. Since you'll find money often included below, we could often find it difficult in addition to dangerous to speculate a whole lot straight into foreign exchange. Many of us also have some nervousness as soon as money will be alway active in the marketplace even though buying and selling in different enterprise podium atall. So you'll find each of the pitfalls packed throughout the foreign exchange on a regular basis.
Additionally, firm abs position i always imagine that many of us will eradicate also been scared will be once we are generally also been authorities in addition to at that time we have to possess acknowledged each of the elements of currencies in addition to learned numerous factors currently below ultimately.

paktri
10-12-2013, 02:20 AM
I think that the Forex market is fraught with risks and could make a lot of profit, but in contrast, could lose the entire capital so many people are afraid of when you hear the word forex market. People who afraid to hear that forex is a high risk business they should try to trade sololy. they should not afraid of risk because a good trader has a less risk involves then new commer.And you become a good trader with your knowledge and experience.

Solar
10-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Forex is not as risky as people are describing in this forum. It is a great source of income where numerous people are attached with this business and earning huge amount from this business. The people who thinks that forex is risky are not interested in this business and have no basic knowledge about the forex.

If you have good knowledge and have better skills then this is the great platform for getting good amount. I am attached with this business since 2011 and I am earing good amount having with minimum knowledge, so it is the not as risky as people are creating threatening.

ayushsrk
10-12-2013, 04:51 AM

Forex in reality is a risky business and that fact is accepted even by the brokers as you can see that in most brokers there is always a warning shown that forex may be a very risky place where the traders may even have to lose a lot unless they are really careful.And that is the simple case with nearly all of the traders,as risks are present in each and every single of our trades here in the forex trade market.

It is never a easy thing at all for any forex traders to be trading at ease,sometimes when trading the traders are also forced for major risks and losses as profits is not a easy catch type of a thing.Here in the forex trades the traders may gain in some of their trades and then again in some of their other trades the traders will be forced to be facing some major losses as well.We should never under estimate the chances of losses no matter how experienced a trader we may be.

faizannoor
10-12-2013, 06:02 AM
DEAR...i also think that forex is a risky business...infact every business is risky..we work for a month on it and at last by a little mistake we can loss all our profit in this because there is also some rules of business and we should follow them..if we turn a little due to mistake then there is big problem for us.
thus i also want to say that forex is also a risky business...we also trade on hit and trial bases....which is also risky,.might be correct or not..! so it is not wrong to say that forex is a risky business..!

skinky
10-12-2013, 07:12 AM
It's not a matter of thinking that forex is risky. Forex trading is a very risky business pure and simple and there's no two way about it. The fact that the risk is boldly stated in every broker website on the internet buttresses this point. Thus, no matter how we engage in trading, there's always a measure of risk involved.

Nevertheless, we all know that it's a very risky business and there's no point dwelling on the issue. Attention of the trader should therefore be focused on how to manage the risks and other challenges that comes with the business and still make maximum profit. Thus, the risk could be managed through investing wisely and working hard to gain adequate knowledge or skill of trading. Better trading techniques coupled with good money/risk management with the absence of emotional interference, gives better results.

soniawaran
10-12-2013, 07:21 AM
according to me trading is a risky thing but through this i can easily earn a lot of money in short time but it is also risky because i can loose money through some mistake. so i know Forex popularity is rapidly increasing. i really enjoy to use this because through this i gain a lot of knowledge for the future. it is really interesting and i learn many things through trading. if i always think that it is very risky for me then i can never be a good trader due to this fear.

budado
10-12-2013, 12:10 PM
according to me trading is a risky thing but through this i can easily earn a lot of money in short time but it is also risky because i can loose money through some mistake. so i know Forex popularity is rapidly increasing. i really enjoy to use this because through this i gain a lot of knowledge for the future. it is really interesting and i learn many things through trading. if i always think that it is very risky for me then i can never be a good trader due to this fear.
I'm really losing big amount of money in forex when I'm starting in forex. But I end up making good income later on. Sometimes we need to take some risk if we want to make some money in forex. Right now I only have 1,000 dollars trading capital. I do hope two to three years time I can have 10,000 dollars trading capital. I'm sure I can end up making big income if I only know how to handle my account and I can do that if I know how to minimize the risk and maximize the profit.

Sometimes I have hard time learning. But in the long run I can end up making good income without any worries. I'm sure I can make it big in forex. Just try to study risk and money management. The amount of profit will be small but some how its really can help a lot in term of longevity of our trading capital.

coolenuf
10-12-2013, 12:31 PM

We can safely say in your case that the reason forex is much risky for you is because you want to earn a lot of profits ina short while. This means that you are over trading so in the same way you are able to make much profits in a short period you can also lose much money to in a short period.

This is what usually causes the emotion of fear because greed has already come into the trading and when greed, fear and over trading are combined then forex suddenly becomes one of the most risky jobs in the world and it ought not to be so. Control your greed and you will be able to control your risk in forex as well.

Solar
10-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Forex popularity increasing day by day due to its salient features as it is the great source of income and there is numerous people are attached with this business and earning reasonable amount from Forex trading. The people who thinks that forex is risky are not interested with this business or they does not wants to trade. Some of them have no knowledge about this business, therefore they considering this business as very risky business. As concern to me, It is the great earning platform and you should carry on your work with relax mind.

shyam
10-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Forex is risky business for traders which do not know trade,but when you hava good strategy system and obey all rules which have have forex market trade on this market can be very easy for you. All the things depends on how you take it. If you minimize the risk factors, then it will be easier business .

raskystan
10-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Coming to this issue, when people first hear about forex trading and makes some trades on a demo account, it seem like it would be easy to simply make a few trades and walk away with points.

However when most people try it, they find out that it feels more difficult once you commit your hard earned money to a trade which makes people to care less about the exposed possible dangers either due to the fact that they hear people saying that forex market is a lossing money machine and when that happens, they wont calm down and accept their mistakes rather they would start bad mouthing the trade which would make others think that it is such a risky business

Decub
10-12-2013, 03:17 PM
We can safely say in your case that the reason forex is much risky for you is because you want to earn a lot of profits ina short while. This means that you are over trading so in the same way you are able to make much profits in a short period you can also lose much money to in a short period.

This is what usually causes the emotion of fear because greed has already come into the trading and when greed, fear and over trading are combined then forex suddenly becomes one of the most risky jobs in the world and it ought not to be so. Control your greed and you will be able to control your risk in forex as well.
Though Forex is generally not so easy or as easy as it seems, the risky nature of it increases with our expectations. It is a business worth waiting for and not just taking control over. What makes it an enviable one is the convenience it offers with the only perceived risk being that of losing our own money.

Most times, I tend to think that the greater percentage of traders who lose in Forex directly or indirectly caused their losses. This is mainly seen from the angle of them being too greedy, sentimental or fearful as I see the business as one which needs one to take a perfect decision about it.

bigboy
10-12-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm really losing big amount of money in forex when I'm starting in forex. But I end up making good income later on. Sometimes we need to take some risk if we want to make some money in forex. Right now I only have 1,000 dollars trading capital. I do hope two to three years time I can have 10,000 dollars trading capital. I'm sure I can end up making big income if I only know how to handle my account and I can do that if I know how to minimize the risk and maximize the profit.

Sometimes I have hard time learning. But in the long run I can end up making good income without any worries. I'm sure I can make it big in forex. Just try to study risk and money management. The amount of profit will be small but some how its really can help a lot in term of longevity of our trading capital.
In the beginning every trader is likely to lose because of lack of knowledge and experience, when we lack knowledge we find it difficult to earn, that's why we get a lot of loss in the beginning and those who are not patience enough will quit but those who are patience will hold on to learn more about the business to continue with the market, I guess you will patience that's why you are earning right now, so patience is good Forex is not a get rich quit market,

We have to be patience even if we are losing so much money, if we are patience and take more time to learn the business we will end making good income in the business in time to come, Forex is a risky business but is how hard we learn the business that will make it easy for us to do.

faceaziz
10-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Actually to say the truth forex trading is a risky market but in other hand is not also a risk market cause if we seek for the knowledge about it way of trafing and how it operate we will get know that is not up to that risk that people think it was cause non knowledge about a business always make the business look so suprior to tackle.
mean while talking about the increase in population in forex,some come to the market because of the shake of making money and don't bother to learn about the market and also some come to try the market may be is suitable for them.there for that are the things that makes the trading platform been populated all the time.

Yeah that s right , forex is concidered both risky and not risky. I will add that forex risky for people who enter newly to this world. And not risky for those who know the rules of the game, the professionals.

But to get the required knowledge need , i think years, not only months. Cos forex is a sea of knowledge , and whatever you get you still not get enough.
So once you get the required knowledge, skills , strategy, planning etc.. Forex then not risky.

hibasgd
10-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Forex offers an extremely exceptional acquiring potential right in your home. You can acquire cash just by sitting at your home. watch market developments, open an exchange and win it. Anyway i speculate cash is truly the major excuse for why forex's notoriety is step by step expanding. Yes it is unsafe i concede, however by the potential cash that you can get sucess.

Smurf
10-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I think that the people which thinks that the Forex is the risky trading because when they come newly in Forex trading they come here to earn the money from fore but they don`t have any type of important knowledge about Forex and they can start there trading in Forex because they come in greed because they saw there near one who was earning in Forex they think that it is very easy to became millionaire in a night but it is not very easy.so they people get loss there money in Forex and then they start saying that it is very risky to invest they mine in Forex.

newtrader
10-13-2013, 02:20 AM
Forex popularity increasing day by day due to its salient features as it is the great source of income and there is numerous people are attached with this business and earning reasonable amount from Forex trading. The people who thinks that forex is risky are not interested with this business or they does not wants to trade. Some of them have no knowledge about this business, therefore they considering this business as very risky business. As concern to me, It is the great earning platform and you should carry on your work with relax mind.

Forex is being very popular because the traders who trade here are very good at learning about it first.And when the traders are already good to learn about it first then the traders may be having even more chances for more profits with the trade.But if the trader will not be trying for learning more and more about the forex trading then the traders also can be having lots of profits with the forex trade.

So any of the forex traders should be trading after they are having a good knowledge firstly about the forex.but if the traders donot even have a good knowledge about the forex then the traders may also not be having any higher profits.So any trader should be trading but only after he is properly understnading about the forex trade market firstly.

inspector
10-13-2013, 05:10 AM
The forex trading is risky because it is a very hard thing,in the forex it is always hard for the traders to be gaining any higher profits.The traders who will be trying for trading here will not always be able to be having much profits.Sometimes when the traders are trading then they also lose a lot becuase forex is never a easy thing for the traders.When trading there are so many of the forex traders having to lose a lot of their money.As it is never easy for a forex trader to be having good deal of profits with their trades here in the forex market.

Cutiekc
10-13-2013, 05:59 AM
The forex trading is risky because it is a very hard thing,in the forex it is always hard for the traders to be gaining any higher profits.The traders who will be trying for trading here will not always be able to be having much profits.Sometimes when the traders are trading then they also lose a lot becuase forex is never a easy thing for the traders.When trading there are so many of the forex traders having to lose a lot of their money.As it is never easy for a forex trader to be having good deal of profits with their trades here in the forex market.

Truely forex trading is risky and hard but then, I think it is lot much more easier when we are making the right steps in the sense that we ought to learn it the proper way by taking the basics first and then move to the theorical aspect. So therefore that way the business isnt that hard.

Furthermore, the only aspect that I can see that makes forex trading risky is that of the market flunctuating nature in the sense that the market has so many factors that actually attributes to its movement, so therefore before we would be able to make good amount of profits we will need to be good at analysis.

paktri
10-13-2013, 07:40 AM
Forex is a trade marketing business site and it is important to know that there have a chance of lose.It is a risky business but there have a grate chance of huge profit.Man who have experience about forex trading he must gain.good management can make good capital. Every trader should know how he managed his account. traders should use lot size according to capital size. Problem occurs when we are trading with small capital but our most positions open with large lot size. Money management is very important before taking any risk.

kasual
10-13-2013, 07:48 AM

The risk is very high and traders can losing all of their money in short period of time. forex is investment and trading business which require traders to spend money in order to get profit. and traders have fully control of their own money in trading account. traders make decision and when they are correct, they make profit but when they are wrong they are suffering loss.

If traders know that they should take decision in trading, they will tried hard to make good decision. however, without good analysis skill and long trading experience, traders will often wrong than generate correct decision. so, in order to reduce the risk and make the chance to get profit higher, traders should take learning to enrich knowledge and practice to gain proper experience.

riddick09
10-13-2013, 08:02 AM
@kasual
That's correct. There's always the possibility of getting losses in short time only that in few trades or wrong trades they can be bankrupted and will find it difficult to recover just because, they don't take care of the risk or they didn't implemented risk management which is essential in controlling the losses. While, people will often think that Forex is risky because we have made investments, which the money is involved.

Now that they know of the risk in trading then, they should definitely think about of their trading decisions. To deliberately think what will be their trades based on their analysis with the help of the strategy or signals from other credible sources. Exposure in trading can also lessen our difficulties with the risk.

abram
10-13-2013, 10:17 AM
@kasual
That's correct. There's always the possibility of getting losses in short time only that in few trades or wrong trades they can be bankrupted and will find it difficult to recover just because, they don't take care of the risk or they didn't implemented risk management which is essential in controlling the losses. While, people will often think that Forex is risky because we have made investments, which the money is involved.

Now that they know of the risk in trading then, they should definitely think about of their trading decisions. To deliberately think what will be their trades based on their analysis with the help of the strategy or signals from other credible sources. Exposure in trading can also lessen our difficulties with the risk.

We can always get loss when we are trading because all of the forex traders can not always just gain profits when they are trading.Sometime when the trader will be trading then the traders will also have a lot of possibility of getting much higher losses even in a short tiem with losses of more than thousands of dollars.The forex market is not a easy market but it does not make the traders lose too like most think it.

So many traders think that the forex market is a very easy place where they can be having really good profits but when they are partipating in it then they start to lose all of their money with their trades.So the traders who will be thinking about trading here in the foerx market need to be having a good knowledge of the forex first and then only try for trading then they may not lose too muchof their money.

alaa_22
10-13-2013, 11:26 AM
i think people think that forex is very risky business because it is very easy to loose ur account in minutes in it and also it is so easy u gain alot of money from that market . and also it is worldwide business all over the world is trading in the same time have alot of liquid money it can that more dangerous and also it is not like stocks because stocks u can keeps ur stocks even ur loosing but in forex market they are a leverage thats cause to u very dangerous thing . it can cause to u loose all ur account in very few minutes

radex78
10-13-2013, 11:50 AM
@kasual

I think still fairly if we get loss in trading , because we can't control the market moving like as our expectation , sometime we enforced to closed order in loss position , so it's normal if forex is still become high risk business , especially if we tend to become reckless trader that only thinking able make triple money at short time , it can occur get wiped out account if trade with high risk taker

Forex business is not easy way to become rich overnight , we need hardwork and also strive to reached our goal , maybe we must sacrifice in this business , spent our time , money and power , market movement that unpredictable make trader must thinking smart how to become winner in this arena

shyam
10-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Forex is risky business for traders which do not know trade,but when you hava good strategy system and obey all rules which have have forex market trade on this market can be very easy for you. Changing strategy of the Forex market. As it is always changing so it is a risky business.

doora
10-13-2013, 01:05 PM
people think that forex is risky because it real fact and people that think forex is easy and they can make a lot of money from it with just little work are wrong and they will loose their money easily,so each trader should know that forex is risky to respect this business and trade carefully with money management plan to protect his investment and stay for long time in forex market at first and to be able to make continuous profits from it at second,so with hard work everything is possible

forex is risky because the traders may loose their money easily and in short period of time if they do not know how to trade and take forex as a gambling not as real business but if the trader take it serious and think forex is a business they will make every possible effort to become successful trader and to make money from it

jthj100
10-13-2013, 01:15 PM
people think that forex is risky because it real fact and people that think forex is easy and they can make a lot of money from it with just little work are wrong and they will loose their money easily,so each trader should know that forex is risky to respect this business and trade carefully with money management plan to protect his investment and stay for long time in forex market at first and to be able to make continuous profits from it at second,

forex is risky because the traders may loose their money easily and in short period of time if they do not know how to trade and take forex as a gambling not as real business

Forex trade market surely has a lot of risks but if the traders will try learning the forex market well then they can always be having really good profits with his trades.But if these traders donot even try to learn the forex market before trading then the traders also can not be having any more profits.Most of the traders lose here as they just are not being able to learn the forex market properly and they donot understand the market even.

And if the traders are not even understanding the forex trades properly then there comes a very high chance that the traders face lots of risks only with their trades here.So many of the traders lose in their trades as they are just not being able to properly learn the forex market.And when the traders donot even learn the forex trades then they are just about to lose only.

adeel
10-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Simple mate. Forex offers a very good earning potential right in the comfort of your home. You can earn money just by sitting there, observe market movements, open a trade and win it! But of coarse, saying it is way too easy than doing it actually. But i guess money is really the major reason why forex's popularity is gradually increasing day by day. Yes it is risky i admit, but by the potential money that you can get, i think it is very much worth the risk!

people think so because, it is risky, using stop loss function is good but sudden changes and fluctuations of market confuses trader he gets worried due to that he can't take appropriate decisions while trading. High risk is the main reason people quit trading and are afraid to join it. as TIME TIDE AND FOREX waits for none it changes anytime without giving any warning that moment is very scary and dangerous for trading as in few moments trader loose their money or earn huge income. Forex isn't easy at all.

kelv
10-14-2013, 03:29 PM
If anyone try to say that forex is not risky i think he or she is not saying the truth, because forex is actual a risky job that people find it hard to earn, forex is not easy but hard and a risky trade, forex is a risky job that's why we are advice to study the job and understand all about it before we trade in forex, without studying first earning won't be possible,

because without learn forex will be hard and too risky for we to trade, so we spend time to study the business in demo account so that we can limit the risk in forex, so that the job will be easy for us to trade, forex is risky job so study well before you trade.

berich
10-14-2013, 03:40 PM
people think so because, it is risky, using stop loss function is good but sudden changes and fluctuations of market confuses trader he gets worried due to that he can't take appropriate decisions while trading. High risk is the main reason people quit trading and are afraid to join it. as TIME TIDE AND FOREX waits for none it changes anytime without giving any warning that moment is very scary and dangerous for trading as in few moments trader loose their money or earn huge income. Forex isn't easy at all.

I agree that the reason why most persons are scared about forex trading is because of the high risk involved in forex trading.

Most forex traders believe that forex trading is gambling that is the reason why they are scared of investing their money in forex others believe that forex trading is too risky.

Forex trading business is for those who can take risk and also for those who have patience. People who lack patience and get angry easily can't trade forex because they would flare up and quit trading when the market moves against them even after proper analysis.

sonu005
10-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Yes forex trading is a risky business but still many people are coming in this business. The involvement of real amount of money can be the reason for which people are thinking it as a risky business. As the traders can earn huge money through trading that is why its popularity is increasing.

Decub
10-14-2013, 04:17 PM
I agree that the reason why most persons are scared about forex trading is because of the high risk involved in forex trading.

Most forex traders believe that forex trading is gambling that is the reason why they are scared of investing their money in forex others believe that forex trading is too risky.

Forex trading business is for those who can take risk and also for those who have patience. People who lack patience and get angry easily can't trade forex because they would flare up and quit trading when the market moves against them even after proper analysis.
Actually, if you consider the risks involved in it, then one would say that Forex is worth being fearful of. That which you are liable to lose or where you do not have a guarantee that your funds are safe. It makes a new trader begins to think it is a more like standing in a deep blue sea. The only saving grace would be if you are knowledgeable.

Forex is really beneficial if we acquire adequate knowledge and skills of it. It offers you the opportunity to earn from anywhere and not being restricted to any thing. I see it becoming a business most people will tend to join in the near future.

bigboy
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Forex is a risky business people just don't say is risky for nothing they say that because they have experience the risk involve in Forex, Forex is a risky business where by if we don't. Have the complete knowledge of trading we can never earn anything good in the business, Forex is a risky business there is no doubt about this because I my self have experience the risk in the business, that's why am doing all I can to learn and understand Forex more better,

So that if I continue to trade now I will not get any loss but profit, I stop trading for some time now because am not getting what I expect to get, which I think is cause by lack of knowledge so want to learn more before I continue.

coolenuf
10-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Forex trading is indeed risky but not just as risky as many traders are painting. They face this situation because they are not disciplined trader and their lack of discipline is what leads them to face the risks involved in forex. If they follow the rules of safe trading in forex, though the risks will not be eliminated by they will be reduced and it is the duty of the trader to reduce his risk so that he will not complain later.

The risks in forex is that you may lose a trade and as such lose your deposit eventually. Though the first is true but the second is not completely true unless you do not use money management well enough. When you learn a good strategy and combine with money management then there will hardly be any risk for you in forex trading.

Decub
10-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Forex trading is indeed risky but not just as risky as many traders are painting. They face this situation because they are not disciplined trader and their lack of discipline is what leads them to face the risks involved in forex. If they follow the rules of safe trading in forex, though the risks will not be eliminated by they will be reduced and it is the duty of the trader to reduce his risk so that he will not complain later.

The risks in forex is that you may lose a trade and as such lose your deposit eventually. Though the first is true but the second is not completely true unless you do not use money management well enough. When you learn a good strategy and combine with money management then there will hardly be any risk for you in forex trading.
These days, people are beginning to learn not from their own mistakes alone but from other people's mistakes as well. A lot of people are just bent on taking some precautionary measures before things gets out of place. Though the risk involved in Forex is seen obvious when we do not posses the required knowledge, some others would still be afraid to even go into it in the first place.

Of course no one would be happy to lose his investments within a twinkle of an eye or give time to that which he knows his making profit is under probability (for the new ones). That I feel is the more reason why the business is seen as a deep blue sea with a honey land on the other side.

radex78
10-15-2013, 02:30 AM
Forex is a risky business people just don't say is risky for nothing they say that because they have experience the risk involve in Forex, Forex is a risky business where by if we don't. Have the complete knowledge of trading we can never earn anything good in the business, Forex is a risky business there is no doubt about this because I my self have experience the risk in the business, that's why am doing all I can to learn and understand Forex more better,

So that if I continue to trade now I will not get any loss but profit, I stop trading for some time now because am not getting what I expect to get, which I think is cause by lack of knowledge so want to learn more before I continue.

Yes forex is risky business , and i think forever forex will become risky business , especially for newbie that only thinking about easy profit , here is many factor that make trader looser or success , maybe looser trader will thinking this is risky business and sometime appear desired to quit from this business , but i think here we can minimize loss and tryng hard to increasing our profit although it's not easy task , practice , learn and always broaden insight about forex maybe will make our ability get betterment

Me too , so far although already know forex business few years but in fact still felt if forex is risky business , very difficult to make money here athough potenstial income is unlimited , but our funds is limited , sometime get margin call account due often get failure transaction

inspector
10-15-2013, 03:17 AM
People are thinking about the forex trading as a risky place becuase there are so many of the traders that are just losing here and they are trying to leave the forex.They say that the forex is risky because they are not having much profits with their trades so it will be good to the forex traders if they try for learning more about the forex first.And then when the traders are learning more about the forex before they are trading then they will be having more profits also.But without trying for learning more then the traders will not gain more also with their trade.So for gaining more profit then the traders need proper market knowledge also.

Dabchi
10-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Its always known that the business has been so much risky and so many traders that have been in the business,do have so much risks that they face while trading in the business and its always a fact about the business. The only thing that can keep the traders not to face that risks as much is to make sure that we are striving to have the trading knowledge for the business.

Its through this process that we have to make it in the business and then we will be trading in the business like its not hard atall. But when we are not having the right knowledge,we will face so much risks while trading in the business and its so much bad for the traders that are into the business trading forex atall time.

abir_a
10-15-2013, 06:50 AM
there are so many do not think that Forex is very easy way where people can earn money very easily . they think that Forex is risky . they do not know about Forex . so , they think Forex is risky business .............

paktri
10-15-2013, 08:29 AM
forex is easy, In my view the biggest loser is who all the time trust on his luck and start trading. He never bother about increasing his learning and never think to practice. He invest all his money only on the hope that his luck will work and he will become rich very soon. He is gambling in fact, which may result in either way loss or gain.
the losers in forex market are the traders who can't earn money in forex. they don't want to learn, just only want to earn money quickly and they are really lose their money forever inf orex

bigboy
10-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Forex is a risky business is not that kind of easy business we can join today and start earning like the hyip and ptc site does, Forex is not like that before we can make money in Forex as beginner it will take us time and sleepless night, Forex is a risky business for all the beginner that's why we see a lot of newbies fail to success in Forex the business is difficult for them not easy for them to do at all,

Forex is risky so if we join without no experience or knowledge is important that we practice for some time in the demo account or any other good source of learning how to trade, only when we learn and understand about Forex in demo Forex will be little bit easy for us to do.

Qazi
10-15-2013, 09:48 AM
There are in numerous people are joining this business, it is because that there is huge unemployment in this world, every body wants an employment and forex giving great employment in all over the world, therefore people are joining this business and forex getting popularity day by day. No doubt forex is risky and tough business but still it is the great source of income. Any trader who has good knowledge and has keen interest in this business can earn as much as he or she is capable. As concern to me, I am attached with this business since 2011 and earning good amount from this business.

smita
10-15-2013, 12:52 PM
Though Forex offers a very good earning potential right in the comfort of your home,but it can't be denied that it is full of risks.It does not need any degree or educational certificate, that is why people dare to test their abilities.

It is risky especially for the newbies as they are not acquainted with the market movements and suffer loss without proper knowledge and experience.The reason why people still join Forex trading is that they get financial freedom to make extra income and that too without any cost.
Although Forex involves risk but is also a good source of income for all groups of people if done with sincerity and discipline.

shyam
10-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Forex is cosidered to be risky, when you are not using the right tool or platform, when you apply smart account management and thus protect your account . People are trading forex and people like a challenge, because of the risk of forex trading to lose money is very large compared to a profit, so it needs a sure fire strategy to be able to minimize the risk of loss, and of course can be a lot of gain profit .

alaa_22
10-15-2013, 03:44 PM
i think most people is says that forex is very risky businesses because it is very big market and deal with a lot of money and it is very easy to loose ur money in it and the things that market more risky is the leverage that companies do to u make u buy more than u r money u deposit and make u very easy to loose u r money . but most people join the forex market thats because they like they see it is risky they see that it is very profitable business and can change u r life to better in very short time and can make to u good income if u have good learn about that market

coolenuf
10-15-2013, 05:17 PM
i think most people is says that forex is very risky businesses because it is very big market and deal with a lot of money and it is very easy to loose ur money in it and the things that market more risky is the leverage that companies do to u make u buy more than u r money u deposit and make u very easy to loose u r money . but most people join the forex market thats because they like they see it is risky they see that it is very profitable business and can change u r life to better in very short time and can make to u good income if u have good learn about that market

People do not join forex because they like the risk, NO, they join because they want the profits and most of the time they want the profits without the risk. It is only after they have gotten in that they realize that there is a risk in trading. They learn this both from trading and from reading about forex trading and many times they would have lost a lot of money because of the fact that they undermined the risks involved in trading.

Many of these type of traders go back to talk about the risk in forex without knowing that there are ways to contain these risks at least to a minimal level. If only they take time to learn more they will understand how much profits they will be able to get from forex while reducing the risks in each of their trades.

ryuken
10-15-2013, 06:53 PM
It is indeed one of the risky market that makes it harder to earn money. for example, you know that some of the markets like forex and stock market are not easy to manage. it would be harder because some of the high amount of money can be generated with the small amount of time. and the money that is being made here is not that hard compared to any other money. so we have to understand what makes the easy money. because forex is not easy and also it would take more time and money in order to generate it.

so we have to understand that compared to the most of the money making, the forex is lot harder and that is what makes the money earning not so easy. so we have to learn many things slowly and surely in order to make money from the forex. that is what i personally think and understand.

budado
10-15-2013, 10:17 PM
It is indeed one of the risky market that makes it harder to earn money. for example, you know that some of the markets like forex and stock market are not easy to manage. it would be harder because some of the high amount of money can be generated with the small amount of time. and the money that is being made here is not that hard compared to any other money. so we have to understand what makes the easy money. because forex is not easy and also it would take more time and money in order to generate it.

so we have to understand that compared to the most of the money making, the forex is lot harder and that is what makes the money earning not so easy. so we have to learn many things slowly and surely in order to make money from the forex. that is what i personally think and understand.
Forex trading is really risky. in fact this is the main reason why 95% of newbies end up making bad trade. I do hope that in the long run we can really all be making some thing good with our life. I'm really interested to know if we can handle our account well enough to make some profit. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading right now. Anyway I do hope that in two to three years time I can really make it big in forex trading.

Sometimes what we really need is to make sure that we know how to handle our account. I'm sure we all be making some good income in here without any worries. I'm really tired and sick of losing money in here when I was a newbies. But I did not give up and I'm happy that right now I end up making good money some how.

shyam
10-16-2013, 12:33 PM
People think forex trading is risky because it includes risk of losing money. There are 50-50 chances to make or lose money. On the other hand, Forex is a great way to make fast money therefore number of people are trading forex. forex trading is risky, but profitable. it has high chance to make huge profit then any other trade, it has high risk too .

arrehman
01-09-2014, 05:17 AM
Forex trading market is not a stable market. There are continuous ups and down in currency values which make the market unstable. If you are not good in reading chart it is nightmare for every newbies.I ever face too and I talk with my big sis as forex is very risk. The risk in forex is that you are most likely to loose money if you don't trade with proper fundamental analysis. it is reality that forex is a risky business, Today money is the problem of every one . when people learn about forex . It is possible to even trade in such a way that it becomes less risky than many business you know.

Dabchi
01-09-2014, 05:29 AM
I don't think that forex is about what people think about the business. The business already a risky business before anybody can join in the busness. Every trader that trades this business always have it in mind always that the business is risky business. Even we are been warned by the broker we use that this is a very risky business so we should be careful while investing.

The business is so much risky and not about what people say about the business. We all can always see that,even when we are learning the business,we find it very much hard to handle and then when we want to trade after we must have learnt the business,there is when its risky nature appears.
That is why many fear when they are about trading this business and when they are about investing into the business to trade forex.

Sina
01-09-2014, 07:22 AM
I don't think that forex is about what people think about the business. The business already a risky business before anybody can join in the busness. Every trader that trades this business always have it in mind always that the business is risky business. Even we are been warned by the broker we use that this is a very risky business so we should be careful while investing.

The business is so much risky and not about what people say about the business. We all can always see that,even when we are learning the business,we find it very much hard to handle and then when we want to trade after we must have learnt the business,there is when its risky nature appears.
That is why many fear when they are about trading this business and when they are about investing into the business to trade forex.

Yes I so much agree with you that forex trading is not what people think of the business. Technically forex trading is a risky business. When one invest in a business which has a dynamic price rate and the worst of all is that you never can tell accurately how the market is going to move.

But, since knowledge is the key to all down, knowledge makes the business less risk and that had differentiate the proffessional traders from the newbies or those who are failing. In sum, to reduce the risk by knowing how the market works, knowledge is needed.

TalhaDX
01-09-2014, 08:16 AM

Most People do not join forex because they like the risk, NO this is never the reason. They join because they want the profits and most of the time they want the profits without the risk. And that is not a good way of thinking and approaching Forex.

All traders that are new in Forex know that it is a lot harder and that is what makes the money earning not so easy. so we have to learn many things slowly and surely in order to make money from the Forex. There is a definite risk involve in the Forex market.

But we can make money in risky market as well, but that needs constant practice and good skills.

Muneeb Bukhari
01-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Forex is that kind of business where you can earn and learn by sitting in your own place whether it is home or anyother place.I don't think so that forex is a risky business.SOme people say it risky because they are unaware of the reality.

According to me the people who think that forex is a risky business they are those who are totally unaware of the reality They just say it risky by listening from the others.It is not that risky for those who are working in forex trading.

I will just say that first join forex trading then pass your coments.It is providing benefit to many people at their homes.

kasual
01-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Forex trading market is not a stable market. There are continuous ups and down in currency values which make the market unstable. If you are not good in reading chart it is nightmare for every newbies.I ever face too and I talk with my big sis as forex is very risk. The risk in forex is that you are most likely to loose money if you don't trade with proper fundamental analysis. it is reality that forex is a risky business, Today money is the problem of every one . when people learn about forex . It is possible to even trade in such a way that it becomes less risky than many business you know.

Unstable movement make the market unpredictable. traders can make wrong judgment and open wrong positions. they are losing money and even in high amount. that is the risk with not every people able to bear. if not because the gain is very high, traders probably wouldn't keep persistent anymore to stick with this business. after losing lots of money.

However, due to this business offering high potential income, traders stick still and continue to take learning to enabling them to become a skilled trader. which lead them able to handle the risk and make it to be minimize.

arwarrich
01-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Actually we trade on prediction as per previous movement or previous price action story, so mostly time when its not happened then trader shocked because their stop loss hits and if they are newbie or not working under the professional trader then they disheart and they leave the forex trading. These type people then spread rumours outside and made bade image of forex.

But who are professional here they remain stand at their decision because they know the market behavior and they has adopted the market movement. so when we talks or discus any problem with them they guide proper and they tell the reality of trading that if you are hard worker and you can follow rule then this business is best for us.

As per above loss trader are number more then winner trader that’s why people think that this business is very risky.

Mt10
01-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Every trader i have seen, met or discussed with have one desire, which is to trade forex risk free. The truth is that in forex you must accept risk first before profit can come. The best you can do to trade risk free is to always move stop loss to break even after the trade has gone in your favour by 20 to 50 pips depending on your timeframe.
for me there is no risk free in forex trading. always be there a risk even just a small risk because we are trade using balance, and if we opened a trade, of course that balance will be on risk to get profit or to get loss.

davidnzere
01-24-2014, 02:26 PM
I must also say as well that forex is really risky and because it has the ability to dry up your trade without much time that is why every trader in the market should be able to make sure that they have good trading skills that will enable them make good profit in the market so that they will be able to trade with little Or less risk in the market , but apart from this you may loss so much except if you work with luck and,the profit is never constant that's why every trader should be able to make good trading in the market.

Mohammad Bilal
01-24-2014, 02:42 PM
If you have trade then you know forex is very risky. If you put out one k and then lose it all in one hour then you know how risky it is or face margin call and then lose all of your funds then you will know how risky it is. If you say its not risky then you have not traded with your real earned money before and maybe only with bonuses or in a demo.

to avoid the risk of possible we have to abide by some forex trading strategies and regulations on a regular basis, do not rely on technical analysis and we can not just open a position without tau resilience of our capital, forex trading can be easy if you know how to avoid the risk

gullever
01-24-2014, 02:58 PM
It is a general misconception that any trade in the forex market is a risky trade. While it is true that many forex traders in the market take inordinately high risk, the forex market is generally less volatile than many people think it is. As an example, consider yesterday's market movement

alaa_22
01-24-2014, 03:32 PM
I think people think that forex is very risky market because alot of people loose in it like 95 % from the new traders lose in that market and only 5% are gaining in that market.Any trader in that market can loose all his account in very short time and also can duplicate the account in very short time.I see the one who try forex market and trade in that market is the only one who feels if it is risky or not but people who is out of the market they dont have the same feelings about that market.They are some ways that we can control in that risk.The main thing is learning and try to gain the enough knowledge about that market and practice alot in demo account and never trade without stop loose and have very strict money management.

tousif
01-24-2014, 05:51 PM
we do have fundamental and technical analysis that if we can master this analysis can help us earn good amount of money in forex also. Another thing theirs also risk and money management rules. I would have preferred it, if the forex trade was designed such that, either a trader will not make a profit, or makes a profit. But the idea of losing money is what has been a nightmare to me, being that a trader passed through some difficulty to make the profits he might come to lose later. There is no one who can make sure to gain 100% accuracy in making profit but trader can only make prediction which is close with reality in the market.

amjad23510
01-24-2014, 07:33 PM
yes.it is clear that forex is too much risky.if you will learn then you will be able to get success.it is best business but risk can be minimized only by gaining experience.forex trading business is the easiest business in the world.. This is the wonderful way of modern business. This business is soutable for all people
. All can work her and also can ean money for them . this is my only Work and i am so excited that forex will be my career in future as it s a wonderful business.

fx2013
01-24-2014, 07:38 PM
yes. most of the traders think that, forex is the risky online business for the traders. where, traders can think that, they can understand more. and most of the peoples want to earn more money in the market. here, all the business theme is profit and loss. where, most of the new traders want to do not understand more about the market.

wealth0000
01-25-2014, 03:02 AM
Why people Think Forex a Risky trading:Some people think that Forex is a very risky business. But day by day Forex's popularity rapidly increasing.My question is that if "It is a risky business then what are the reasons that most of the people are coming to join this Trading"?:dance::dance:

well dear as in forex more than 90% trader failed stilled now to make profit they all loose their time again and again.And we all can think that all the 90% traders are not blind trader and they don't have any knowledge about trading.They always make some mistakes and in every one's strategy there must be some working and some bad strategy.So all other trader think as those 90% trader are not wrong some of them must right and as they loose money after working hard so there must be some fault in forex for why they are loosing money.ad I think for this reason all the others trader who think to join but take aside from trading.

abram
01-25-2014, 03:37 AM
well dear as in forex more than 90% trader failed stilled now to make profit they all loose their time again and again.And we all can think that all the 90% traders are not blind trader and they don't have any knowledge about trading.They always make some mistakes and in every one's strategy there must be some working and some bad strategy.So all other trader think as those 90% trader are not wrong some of them must right and as they loose money after working hard so there must be some fault in forex for why they are loosing money.ad I think for this reason all the others trader who think to join but take aside from trading.

In forex so many traders are losing because they did not understand the forex market.To the traders to have more profits the traders should have to really learn to trade also because if traders are trying to trade but lack to understand the trading market they can rapidly lose more money.So the traders who trades in the forex market always should have to learn about trading first for profits.

If traders in the forex market tried to trade but they did not understand the forex market the traders can lose more money.So the traders in the forex trading market need to always learn about the trades and they have to learn the forex trades properly.If traders will do the trades but they are never going to have more knowledge of the trading market then the traders can not gain more profits.

007=
01-25-2014, 04:03 AM
Well here,is not about what we think about the business. The business is always a very risky business to have income with. We really need alot of time to trade this business and we need alot of knowledge and skills and then we can be able to trade this businss and make a very good trader as much as possible for us.

This business is so much risky business and we must have that in mind. And even if we don't have the idea that this is a risky business,we should have the idea now and then we can be able to trade this business and we can be able to overcome whatever thing that might come our ways as we trade this business.
Knowledge and skills is so much needed in this business and when we have the knowledge enough on how we can be able to trade this business,we can be able to trade and make it as we trade this business. Knowledge is so much good and important for us to trade this business and then we can always succeed as we trade this business.
So i think that is why we trade this business even though its so risky.

yassmine
01-25-2014, 11:54 AM
People are prone to think this way because the chances of losing hard earned money is high. If a trader were to invest in an off line business as compared to forex, losses incurred may not be as huge as from forex. With forex, leverage is a deciding factor for losses and so, forex traders are advised to make use of small or low leverage.

irfan1985
04-12-2014, 02:46 PM
that is very true that this business is very risky and we can not earn money unless we do not learn if fully and i think money can be earned but with a lot of hard work and then we passion and our passion is our main weapon in forex business and why this business is so risky that we can not earn money if we are bit careless and and we can lose our money in moment and this business is called so risky if we take bit risk then we can lose our money and even we have to reduce to risk level to earn money and we need to trade in lo volume and leverage and then we are able to earn money but risk is still there

Splash
06-06-2014, 08:03 AM
People still thinking? That is not true because peopl don't have to think cause the business is a risky business already, forex trading is risky in accordance to the way th busienss works, I mean you are selling a currency with no steady currency rate which the currency keeps changing price from time to time. Therefore, when you have no good trading knowledge, then be ready biding your money bye bye.

However, the risk has a solution which is having the ultimate knowledge. Trade with the demo trading account. That makes you know how to cope and handle the market. The business is more risly when you are trading with lack of knowledge. First before you trade, make sure that you have good skills and knowledge. Trade the demo account first before you trade the real account.

klose99
06-06-2014, 10:24 AM
In forex so many traders are losing because they did not understand the forex market.To the traders to have more profits the traders should have to really learn to trade also because if traders are trying to trade but lack to understand the trading market they can rapidly lose more money.So the traders who trades in the forex market always should have to learn about trading first for profits.

If traders in the forex market tried to trade but they did not understand the forex market the traders can lose more money.So the traders in the forex trading market need to always learn about the trades and they have to learn the forex trades properly.If traders will do the trades but they are never going to have more knowledge of the trading market then the traders can not gain more profits.

When trader without knowledge come for trade forex is risky and always is.The trader should know to do the trade understanding about the market and having proper knowledge of the trade business.If traders donot have any knowledge of the trade business it is hard for them to be able to accept what is coming for them here in the forex market.

The traders in the forex should be careful when they are trading and they need to understand the market properly.If a trader does not even understand the market and he does not know how to trade properly then the traders will lose more.Traders will not have to lose more money here in their trades if they have proper knowledge of the forex market and they utilize the market properly to be able to gain more profits.

Splash
06-30-2014, 12:02 AM
It is not all about what we think but as a matter of fact forex tradinf indeed is a risky business. Such a business tthat money can not be made as easily as we think. Forex trading could exceed your investment within a twinkle of an eye if you have done your trade wrongly, so therefore it is a very much risky busienss and we need much practice with the demo account so we could make profits from the business.

Well, that should not be a reason to panic. Afterall all business existing today has their own risks and that you see people making it from the business is all due to they have learnt and master the business so they now can control the risk and make profits. The same thing applies to forex trading. Once we are able to get how the business works, the risk wouldn't be any thing to worry about again for then we will be more super experienced and can avoid lose too.

gamerlad
06-30-2014, 02:13 AM

The forex is a risk market and everyone knows that because so many traders are already seen losing in the forex market.And mainly the traders who are new and they are beginning to trade without more understanding then they lost more money here.If trader had the proper knowledge about trades then it should not have been tough to them.

But as trader never learn and never had proper understanding about trades that makes them to come closer towards only higher risks and losses.Traders never had to lose more money if they were going to properly understand about the trade.If traders never understand their trades even then there is always going to be really higher risks to this trader.

RANA45
06-30-2014, 02:22 AM
its true that forex is so huge risky business but it is also true that forex trading business is also huge profitable business where anyone can earn huge profit and also can get loss due to his lack of knowledge , lack of experience and lack of good skill of trading.

i am sure no one can start forex without learning about forex very well and those who start forex with low knowledge, and with very small experience they can not do very good trade so when mostly newbie start trading after getting short time experience of demo account they face much much loss in real account then they passed remarks that forex is so risky business.

i think no one can earn without taking risk so if anyone want to earn money from forex then he must have to take risk and he must have to learn very well and deeply about forex then i am sure anyone can do very well trade and can earn good money from forex and in this way risk could be minimize in trading business.

Dabchi
06-30-2014, 04:51 AM
Yeah its not just about what we think. This is so much risky business to trade with and we can not have to be able to trade this business without facing a single risk in the process. There are always so much risks to face while we are trading this business and then we can not be able to handle the much risks here if we don't get to be sure to have studied this business first.

Learning how to trade this business is so much good that we have to make sure that we study how to trade very much well before we can be able to earn from this business. Earning is so much good if we have the right trading knowledge and skills and then we can be able to trade this business always and succeed.
Successful traders in this business are always in practice always and then that keeps them perfect always as possible. Learning is always the ways that we can be able to trade this business and succeed very much well.

featurelion
06-30-2014, 05:20 AM
its true that forex is so huge risky business but it is also true that forex trading business is also huge profitable business where anyone can earn huge profit and also can get loss due to his lack of knowledge , lack of experience and lack of good skill of trading.

i am sure no one can start forex without learning about forex very well and those who start forex with low knowledge, and with very small experience they can not do very good trade so when mostly newbie start trading after getting short time experience of demo account they face much much loss in real account then they passed remarks that forex is so risky business.

i think no one can earn without taking risk so if anyone want to earn money from forex then he must have to take risk and he must have to learn very well and deeply about forex then i am sure anyone can do very well trade and can earn good money from forex and in this way risk could be minimize in trading business.

Yes dear forex is the most risky business of the world. It is the business which can eat our account very quickly so it is for serious nature person who knows how to do trade and how to earn money, it is the most dangerous business ever which needs a lot pf practice and effort to become a good and successful forex trader.

Every new trader should understand that, that business required much knowledge and practice by the trader. It needs brave heart to handle the dangerous emotion of the forex market and able to do good trade. We must trade seriously and with logically to earn consistent money every time so hard work is key here.

Nagilover
06-30-2014, 05:24 AM
Yeah its not just about what we think. This is so much risky business to trade with and we can not have to be able to trade this business without facing a single risk in the process. There are always so much risks to face while we are trading this business and then we can not be able to handle the much risks here if we don't get to be sure to have studied this business first.

Learning how to trade this business is so much good that we have to make sure that we study how to trade very much well before we can be able to earn from this business. Earning is so much good if we have the right trading knowledge and skills and then we can be able to trade this business always and succeed.
Successful traders in this business are always in practice always and then that keeps them perfect always as possible. Learning is always the ways that we can be able to trade this business and succeed very much well.
yes my friend that's why many traders trade in forex by just hobby or part time job only because forex is highly risk by their natural already and for me I trade for hobby only since I know well as It can't make much money instantly so they have risk and no any people can avoid from uncertain tide since forex had fast movement so risk will follow by movement ever and for me risky in forex higher than stock market and Bond too

Abdus Salam
06-30-2014, 05:56 AM
yes my friend that's why many traders trade in forex by just hobby or part time job only because forex is highly risk by their natural already and for me I trade for hobby only since I know well as It can't make much money instantly so they have risk and no any people can avoid from uncertain tide since forex had fast movement so risk will follow by movement ever and for me risky in forex higher than stock market and Bond too

Actually the thing is that in forex the trading is in currencies and no body knows what is going to happen to the economy of any country. As the economy of a country has a deep effect of the currency.

So that is why the forex trading platform is consider to be risky and people do not trade here due to its risky nature. But one thing is clear that you can reduce the risk factor in your trade.

So instead of thinking in a negative way try to think in a positive way so that you can reduce the risk.

Rector
06-30-2014, 06:41 AM
Forex is one of the risky business i know about. Not only in forex, but also in other business there is risk they face. Risk is part of life and so to succeed in anything you want to do, you must be very aware about the risk which you can face in this business and do everything at you own power to minimize risk. We can loose out all our money when we are not careful and do not make a better plan to reduce the chances of unbearable risk to occur.

Forex is risky and when you are not careful enough, you could loose your investment in no time. Traders who didint handle their emotions and greed always encounter loss because they increase their chance of risk by becoming greedy to earn. A trader who want to succeed must learn to manage risk in this trade, so that he can as well know how able he can become profitable after a good risk management.

forextrader2013
06-30-2014, 06:47 AM
many people do think that forex trading is very much risky as well because you have to be able to understand here that most of them that do join forex trading do think that they have to make quick money when trading forex without being able to understand here that forex trading is not the kind of business that

you will venture into and you will make quick money,because you have to be able to understand good trading principles you have to be applying to trade in the market such that you can be able to make consistent profit in the market as well.

shyammandal
06-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Forex is risky only for those who are uneducated and ignorant , Forex needs highly talented people who can make quick decision .In Forex trade most of time we have to take fast decision for opening and closing trade , because if not opened or closed at right time then no higher benefit made from trade .So most of people have no such type of quality and fail in Forex .Due to this reason people are thinking Forex is risky trade in comparison to other trade .

Nagilover
06-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Forex is risky only for those who are uneducated and ignorant , Forex needs highly talented people who can make quick decision .In Forex trade most of time we have to take fast decision for opening and closing trade , because if not opened or closed at right time then no higher benefit made from trade .So most of people have no such type of quality and fail in Forex .Due to this reason people are thinking Forex is risky trade in comparison to other trade .
I guess you never trade for sure even gurus too face that thing about risky in forex as well. My big sister tell me about if you are traders you need to face about risk in everytime as you trade since risk stay with investment ever even you know or not know even invest for low money as PTC we face many risky in daily life too and for me uneducation or education traders face same thing depend by how do they take them

Decub
06-30-2014, 01:59 PM
I guess you never trade for sure even gurus too face that thing about risky in forex as well. My big sister tell me about if you are traders you need to face about risk in everytime as you trade since risk stay with investment ever even you know or not know even invest for low money as PTC we face many risky in daily life too and for me uneducation or education traders face same thing depend by how do they take them

Of course yes, Forex is risky even to those that's got the skills to trade. It doesn't come easy to anyone and there is no trader who ever would boast of trading in Forex and be absent minded. If you lose your concentration, there is also the tendency that your money is at stake and you are gonna lose it.

Forex remains the most risky and legitimate online businesses one can ever think of. The risk in it is so obvious that even the brokers themselves who one would say are looking for traders would sound that as a note of warning to the intending customers who are interested in trading Forex.

arwarrich
06-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Every one knows that this is risky game and risk is part of this business that’s why they are right at their side and if they do not follow it they can become gambler, they can open big lot size for making money quickly.

Many traders also try for becoming rich person quickly they did not take it serious, they don’t care about risk, but they hardly made any profit they just faced loss.

so you are newbie or master of this game always trade with this mind that I cannot win always any time market can give me loss and can fail my trading plan that’s why trading with money management plus trading with discipline I just can become successful here.

alaa_22
06-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Why people Think Forex a Risky trading:Some people think that Forex is a very risky business. But day by day Forex's popularity rapidly increasing.My question is that if "It is a risky business then what are the reasons that most of the people are coming to join this Trading"?:dance::dance:
People should not think that forex market is a risy business but people should be sure that forex market is one of the most risky business in all over the world and most of traders are loosing in it,No one can gain all the time in forex market but the gainer in forex market is the one who has gaining pips more than the loosing pips,That is mean loose is a big part of forex market and no one can avoid loose in that market but we can control in loose.

They are some helpful ways can help everyone to control in loose and make the loose less than gain,These things like we should have the enough learn and the enough knowledge about forex market before we start trading in that market in real accounts,Also we should never trade without stop loose if we want keep continue in that market and we should have very strict money management.

fairy
06-30-2014, 08:49 PM
Forex trading is one of the most risky business in this world , there are many more businesses which are risky , no doubt every business have profit and loss factor but Forex trading is only business by which we can make quick money and also this is only business in this world which is one of the most risky business and making money with this business is not easy for traders . Forex trading business risky but there is no proper teacher for teach us how can we reduce this risk factor .

traders can reduce this risk factor when they have good knowledge, market information and also they know which strategy is useful for trading to avoid loss in trading , Forex trading is one of the most difficult business for traders so traders must try to over come this factor try to practice in demo account every day .

rai504
07-03-2014, 09:47 AM
I think because the market is uncertain and any thing is happened in the trading any time because it is open market and therefore the buying and selling is took place all the time so that's why the market trend is ups and down all the time so it is high risky and make the money in the trading is difficult but i think the forex trading is popular because you have always hope to make the money.

i think if you continue work hard and try ,try again in the trading then you have make the money in the trading and it is high risky but it is not mean that you not make the money in the trading you can make the money with the forex trading.

gamerlad
07-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Forex trading is one of the most risky business in this world , there are many more businesses which are risky , no doubt every business have profit and loss factor but Forex trading is only business by which we can make quick money and also this is only business in this world which is one of the most risky business and making money with this business is not easy for traders . Forex trading business risky but there is no proper teacher for teach us how can we reduce this risk factor .

traders can reduce this risk factor when they have good knowledge, market information and also they know which strategy is useful for trading to avoid loss in trading , Forex trading is one of the most difficult business for traders so traders must try to over come this factor try to practice in demo account every day .

When trader donot have the understanding of the forex then forex is the most riskist business in this planet for the trader.But if trader were able to do trade with having the proper knowledge of market then the forex is the most easiest thing in the planet and then the trader aerned more money also.So that trader always need to learn more about the forex trading for successful business.

Trader who want to have successful business need to always understand the forex properly first.when traders understood the market prioperly and they also had the knowledge of the trade then the traders are having success.If traders who trade never learn much about the forex trade market the forex gets even more and more risky and then traders finallly lose a lot.

Nagilover
07-04-2014, 06:02 AM
When trader donot have the understanding of the forex then forex is the most riskist business in this planet for the trader.But if trader were able to do trade with having the proper knowledge of market then the forex is the most easiest thing in the planet and then the trader aerned more money also.So that trader always need to learn more about the forex trading for successful business.

Trader who want to have successful business need to always understand the forex properly first.when traders understood the market prioperly and they also had the knowledge of the trade then the traders are having success.If traders who trade never learn much about the forex trade market the forex gets even more and more risky and then traders finallly lose a lot.
even you understand market as well risk of forex is never decrease as well in big picture but they may decrease from our imagine only not have more thing since we know well as forex is danger ever and even guru they bankrup already as I ever hear in many time because forex is not certain market since start and since they are uncertain even best traders they can loss too depend by safety as They have too as as we know

Kokomaster
07-04-2014, 08:30 AM

Forex is risky dosent mean that we wont take risk. Risk is necesary and available before any business could flow very good. We must take risk if we we want to acheive success in our business. Risk is part of this business and when you learn to manage them and control them, you will survive in forex and make good returns for yourself. We all have in mind in becoming a succesful trader, yet only few traders are very bold enough to take risk.

Forex is a profitable business which can make or earn us good returns. But we should also know that this business is also a risky business and we really have to be careful in making sure that our risk are well managed. Forex is a good opportunity for anyone that wants to make money online and so we have to use this opportunity well and make good returns for ourselves. There is no online business that dosent face risk.

forextrader2013
07-04-2014, 08:59 AM
You have to be able to understand here that we have to be able to reduce the risks that is present in the market as well,because you have to be able to understand here that when we can be able to implement a very good trading master plan that can be able to make money from the market as

well,because you have to be able to understand here that we have to be able to make a very good principles that we have to be able to understand what it do take to trade in the market because that is what we have to be able to make money from the market as well when we do trade in the market as well,because without risks we can not be able to make money from the market.

kasual
07-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Forex risky indeed and it lead traders should be careful in order to make trading decision. analysis necessary and traders should point out the trend and good entry level first. that is basic analysis. however, strategy varies and if traders use small time frame, mean that they'll use indicators to point out the trend direction. while if traders use high time frame chart, they are not necessary to use indicators since trend direction will be clearly seen.

Minimize the risk critical and it help traders to gain small losses only. the best thing traders can do is use proper risk management plan and remain discipline with trading strategy. traders won't gain good result when they are has no good knowledge to trade in effective way.

forextrader2013
07-04-2014, 11:26 AM
forex trading is very risky business because when you are making analysis in the market you will not be very much sure about the directions of the market as well, and also you have to know here that when you open a trade in the market you are already at risks as well,and you must be able to understand here that we

must be able to work very hard such that we can be able to develop good strategy that can be able to reduce the risks that is present in the market and also that will give us a very good avenue to make use of good money management and risk management principles as well.

Gorayadani
07-04-2014, 12:19 PM
People thought that Forex trading is risky due to two reasons .1- every person has not good English so have many mistakes due to which they earn less money .2- One more reason is that every person has not good confidence level , So they think aether they will get a good money or not . So people say it risky . its up to Luke to earn more and more money . Or to have good working skill . But I think Forex trading is not risky trading because a good working skill is the secrete of success. Forex trading is one of the most popular tradings and its not have much risk . Every person should improve his knowledge and confidence level to be a successful trader .Due to these week points people thought Forex trading is risky.

forextrader2013
07-04-2014, 01:02 PM
People thought that Forex trading is risky due to two reasons .1- every person has not good English so have many mistakes due to which they earn less money .2- One more reason is that every person has not good confidence level , So they think aether they will get a good money or not . So people say it risky . its up to Luke to earn more and more money . Or to have good working skill . But I think Forex trading is not risky trading because a good working skill is the secrete of success. Forex trading is one of the most popular tradings and its not have much risk . Every person should improve his knowledge and confidence level to be a successful trader .Due to these week points people thought Forex trading is risky.

For the fact that the forex trading market is risky does not mean that we will not be trading as well the most important thing here is that when we will be trading we have to be able to formulate the best trading strategy that we have to be using to trade in the market as well,because when we can be able to

formulate the best trading strategy that we have to be using to trade in the market that will open up a very good avenue for us to make a very good success in the market as well and that is what we have to be able to master each point in time that we are trading in other to become successful in the market as well.

ciramic
07-04-2014, 01:07 PM
People thought that Forex trading is risky due to two reasons .1- every person has not good English so have many mistakes due to which they earn less money .2- One more reason is that every person has not good confidence level , So they think aether they will get a good money or not . So people say it risky . its up to Luke to earn more and more money . Or to have good working skill . But I think Forex trading is not risky trading because a good working skill is the secrete of success. Forex trading is one of the most popular tradings and its not have much risk . Every person should improve his knowledge and confidence level to be a successful trader .Due to these week points people thought Forex trading is risky. Forget about that English of a thing as you said . Thou I know forex is one of the risky business but having such thought in you will make you continue fail within a short period of time in forex market as forex is one of the most risky business which I ever see I dont have such thought in my head that its risky. When you assume things that way bet me there is no way which you will go you will be stock to one position as well. Forex is one of the business which we need to do with our ability and trade from our knowledge if we want to earn more in the business. Forex have two fact so the best and the right step to take is for the trader to assume that forex is an easy business then trade with free mindset then earning will be possible

Dollarboy
07-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Fx had high risk previously you can reduction your dollars with quite a bit really simple should you not discover how to deal with Forex. For anyone who is skilled investors high risk will decrase adhere to by your encounter and in addition It is the positive thing of forex trading given that equate to one more purchase organization while Hyip as well as matrices. I do believe atleast forex trading is higher fee anyhow people still minimize this specific threat when you convey more expertise and more encounter for usre It is the positive thing with Fx

you are very right in the forex trading market you can get more than what you want but first of all have it in mind that you must be willing to take high risk time and sometime you can also chek and reduce the risk.
Come to say if forex is risky I think that forex trading is the most or one of the risky business which I ever see and the risk can only be reduce if the trader is ready to do so to safe his trade.
Before you make any decission to trade then you must first consider the level of your skills

Cutiekc
07-05-2014, 08:28 AM
you are very right in the forex trading market you can get more than what you want but first of all have it in mind that you must be willing to take high risk time and sometime you can also chek and reduce the risk.
Come to say if forex is risky I think that forex trading is the most or one of the risky business which I ever see and the risk can only be reduce if the trader is ready to do so to safe his trade.
Before you make any decission to trade then you must first consider the level of your skills

Well, on a second thought, forex trading is risky and it is right seeing it from that perspective than seeing it as one easy business which thereafter lead some newbie traders in investing wen they have no knowledge. So therefore let's call a spade a spade. In other words, every business is risky as well.

Furthermore, risk is part of life of which we shouldn't be affriad of, we ought to embrace it and also make sure that we know how exactly the business works before investing our money into the business. We ought to ensure making use diligently of the demo account before ever thinking on making use of the real account.

dkarev
07-05-2014, 11:03 AM
basically this business is base on risk but the risk in this business is something that we can surely handle,the problem with people coming into this business is that that there think think business is a get rich business,though money can be made in this business but we need better understanding and the kinda understanding we are having determine a lots when trading.

this business is about knowing how to handle the pressure of trading,the risk in this business is based around the kinda money plan used when trading,if we make use of bad money plan when trading we are sure to be face higher risky when trading and this is why patient is the key to success in this business when doing this business.

oziokoesut
07-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Forex trading is a risky business as well because you have to be able to understand here that before you can be able to make money from the market you have to be able to invest time to understand good trading strategy that you have to be using to trade in the market as well because when we can be able to

understand what it takes to trade in the market that is when we can be in the best positions to make good profits that can be able to last for a very long period of time in the market because that is what that matters as well.

Kokomaster
07-05-2014, 01:27 PM
basically this business is base on risk but the risk in this business is something that we can surely handle,the problem with people coming into this business is that that there think think business is a get rich business,though money can be made in this business but we need better understanding and the kinda understanding we are having determine a lots when trading.

this business is about knowing how to handle the pressure of trading,the risk in this business is based around the kinda money plan used when trading,if we make use of bad money plan when trading we are sure to be face higher risky when trading and this is why patient is the key to success in this business when doing this business.

Nobody will teach you that this business is risky when you must have encounter some losses which you didnt expect to make. Its true that we can earn good money with forex but we need to also know that this business is one of those business that could be a very risky one indeed. This is where failed trader have loosed their capital because they refuse to follow up the rules and regulations that should have guide them into making good returns in this business.

There is never a shortcut with forex. To earn good money in forex, you really need to be ready and prepared. The demo account have been provided already to help us learn on how we could come up with the best trategy that will help us to make good returns with the live account. If you would like to earn good in forex, then you need to be aware of learning this business properly. Money is our main motivator in this business and we can earn good money if we can work very hard.

kelv
07-05-2014, 01:45 PM
I don't doubt the statement which says forex is risky because forex is risky business, success is not easy to achieve in forex it require a lot of time for someone to learn and understand about forex trade, without good knowledge it will be very hard for someone to make money in the market, so the business is hard business,

Without good knowledge someone will lose big money when he or she tried to trade in the market, so it is a risky business is important for we to study properly before we trade so that we can make some good money in the market without losing big money in the market first.

Kayla911
07-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Yeah,we should not think that we are here in the business to think that there is no risks to face here all because we thing that we can always be able to earn from this business. Earning from this business is something that we must have to be very much sure first before we trade the business.

If we wish to succeed in this business,we have to amke sure that we first understand the features of this business always and that is that we should have to understand that this is so much risky business to trade with and earning from this business is so much hard and tough as the case maybe. Learning is sure so important and so we have to make sure we have the knowledge first.
Although we are to make money and of which we are really gaining here,we then think that there is no risks that are involved in the business. The business is so much hard and risky one to trade with always and can always lead traders into much more risks if care is not taken.

Abdus Salam
07-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah,we should not think that we are here in the business to think that there is no risks to face here all because we thing that we can always be able to earn from this business. Earning from this business is something that we must have to be very much sure first before we trade the business.

If we wish to succeed in this business,we have to amke sure that we first understand the features of this business always and that is that we should have to understand that this is so much risky business to trade with and earning from this business is so much hard and tough as the case maybe. Learning is sure so important and so we have to make sure we have the knowledge first.
Although we are to make money and of which we are really gaining here,we then think that there is no risks that are involved in the business. The business is so much hard and risky one to trade with always and can always lead traders into much more risks if care is not taken.

Most of the people think that this platform is difficult the reason behind is that you cannot judge this market that is why most of the people get loss from here and they say that this platform is not a right place to work with.

But let me tell you that if you have experience of trading and you have the required skills with you than you can easily work in this market and can earn as much as you can from the market.

So try to work in a proper way and try to learn the things before you start trading in the market.

Splash
07-05-2014, 06:05 PM
On a more serious note forex trading is never such an easy business. Before you could be able to make money with forex trading there are so many things to be done, thus, it is never such an easy business and yes it is a riksy business a business where you could lose your money if you do not have the righg trading skills and experience concerning how the market works. Thus it is indeed a risky business.

However, no business comes out without being risky, that you are able to make proifts with any business is all due to your ability in trading thusk you have practiced and learnt how it works. Same thing happens here, however, the demo account has been helpful and will hep you obtain a good knowledge and skills just have patience while learning.

emekaije
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
forex trading is a risky business as well but the most important thing that we have to be able to understand here that when we can be able to work hard in the market to develop a very workable trading strategy that we can be able to reduce the risks that is when we can be able to reduce the risks in the market as well

because when we do not have good trading strategy that we have to apply to trade in the market there is no way we can be able to get success that can last for a very long period of time in the market when we do trade as well.

chintu
07-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Well since the risk factor in Forex is high and that is the reason people are thinking that it is a risky trading . As we all know once we invest our money into Forex there is no guarantee that we will get back our money . So that is the risk here in Forex .

I am sure that we can limit the risk to some extent by using some tools like take profit, stop loss and some more tools available for traders to limit the risk factors in Forex . We also need to have good money management skills which can help us to limit the risk .

Even though Forex is a risky business but still many of the people are very much interested to get into Forex and that makes me as well encourage to be in Forex . If we have a good basic foundation in Forex then for sure we can make a decent profits with Forex .

abram
07-06-2014, 08:51 AM
On a more serious note forex trading is never such an easy business. Before you could be able to make money with forex trading there are so many things to be done, thus, it is never such an easy business and yes it is a riksy business a business where you could lose your money if you do not have the righg trading skills and experience concerning how the market works. Thus it is indeed a risky business.

However, no business comes out without being risky, that you are able to make proifts with any business is all due to your ability in trading thusk you have practiced and learnt how it works. Same thing happens here, however, the demo account has been helpful and will hep you obtain a good knowledge and skills just have patience while learning.

There is so much risk in the forex and we will get all of if if we are not going to understand the forex properly.When we have understood the forex market properly and we had the good understanding about the trades then we are able to gain so much more success.Traders are only going to understand the market more properly if they have been working hard also first though.

If a trader who is going to be here in the forex does not have any knowledge of the market then he only gets to have the losses.Traders will never lose much money if they have the control over risks.The control over risk factor is always important to the traders.And if failing to understand the forex market properly then the traders are just not being able to make any success.