PDA

View Full Version : Daily profit in forex,possible or impossible?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

tprhzm2009
12-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Some traders believed that good traders have ability to make daily profit from forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading.Do you think it is possible? In my opinion, it is impossible, cause you know, forex market is fluctuating, everything will happen in forex market, so no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, I think it is possible for good traders to get more profit than they lost, but they can't make consistent profit everyday, what's your opinion?

Seenis
12-06-2010, 01:51 PM
It is possible to earn profit daily. Forex market is fluctuating. Only that fluctuation makes it possible to earn money. If the price movement is choppy, the trade may be risky. Intra-day the price of a currency pair is moving in one direction only. After finding support at 1.2970 level, the EURUSD moved up more than 400 pips till it find resistance at falling trend-line at 1.3440. After testing resistance at 1.3440, the EURUSD dropped more than 130 pips. When there is such large movement, why is it not possible to catch at-least a part of that movement. If we do the technical analysis correctly, we can earn profit daily.

nehmer
12-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Sorry i think we cannot earn everyday in forex cause saturday and sundays are not forex days if you trade in that day .. its ur position will not move so ull be in a critical spot when monday comes.. another thing.. forex is an unpredictable market there are times that you will win and there are times that you will loose in it ..

Nagilover
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Certainly I can earn much in Monday to Friday freom forex.But I must to beware since Monday is coming.Because many traders will go to loose them money in Forex since Monday come because Forex is unpredictable market and you don't know Monday tide will go to in any direction.My grandpa tell me about this story and advise me to withdraw money in Friday to reduce risk from Monday tide.

djai
12-06-2010, 05:06 PM
we can make a profit every day, but the accounts may have loss days and profit days as well. there are traders out there who make a profit daily, sometimes high or sometimes break even. but we should look at the average amount of profit that we can make daily over a period of time. there are going to me great profitable days and there are going to be bad days, but what counts is the profit at the end of the month.

qlink0
12-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Of course it is possible. Think of daytrading and scalping. Daytraders and scalpers make their profits each and every day of the week. Each and every day (of course excluding holidays), at the start of their trading day, daytraders and scalpers open their computers and check to see their charts and watch out for trading opportunities. Yes, the forex market fluctuates and it fluctuates almost regularly. It is these fluctuations on a daily basis where you can get your opportunity. If you can be able to watch for and catch for the troughs, valleys and peaks (as they would say) of the market prices, this would be your opportunity to make your profit. Twenty to forty pips is not that bad profit on a daily basis. You can try daytrading and scalping.

ktiagawa
12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
It's really possible to get daily profit from forex. Many traders has done it, what is impossible to win all transactions in trading. If we got daily profit, we didn't need to win all transaction but we must make sure that our winning ratio will be higher than losing ratio :) If we could win 6 from 10 transactions with same lot size off course and same loss profits ratio, so we still profit one transactions for overall right?

karan
12-07-2010, 01:46 PM
It's really possible to get daily profit from forex. Many traders has done it, what is impossible to win all transactions in trading. If we got daily profit, we didn't need to win all transaction but we must make sure that our winning ratio will be higher than losing ratio :) If we could win 6 from 10 transactions with same lot size off course and same loss profits ratio, so we still profit one transactions for overall right?
Its all about the trader analysis and plan for trading to get the profit from his/her trading.
Best way to plan the trade is write on something like notepad or word-pad , make the chart analysis and write down the analysis with it.
Now once you all done make back-up plan,so you will not feel bad, if you loss some trades.
That my opinion to share you and other "how i do..? and what i do...?" for daily profit earning.

nehmer
12-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Certainly I can earn much in Monday to Friday freom forex.But I must to beware since Monday is coming.Because many traders will go to loose them money in Forex since Monday come because Forex is unpredictable market and you don't know Monday tide will go to in any direction.My grandpa tell me about this story and advise me to withdraw money in Friday to reduce risk from Monday tide.

I dont know whats the curse of monday but i believe it would better to stay away from that day.. it would be better to be cautious not to trade in that day.. i do start in tuesday.. the best time for me to trade.. and about friday i only trade in the morning session and close it... dont let it go longer ....

tprhzm2009
12-07-2010, 03:44 PM

I know it is possible for good traders to earn money from forex because they can win more trasactions than they lost. We called them good traders not because they can win all transactions but because they can get more profit than they lost, but I don't think traders can get daily profit, cause we know, as a professional traders, they will make many transactions everyday and make a large quantity of transactions every year, I can't imagine that they can always win more transactions than they lost.

nhoctanker
12-07-2010, 04:23 PM
certainly not the frequent trader transactions are professional and highly profitable. I read a book the profit strategy of long-term transaction is the largest and you can imagine this transaction brings you more than 10-20 times the daily transactions. and make sure the transaction is successful, just yet. I have not seen here

jessma
12-08-2010, 12:26 AM
How much we earn in forex trading per day depends upon the amount of investment we have done in Forex trading. It is possible to look for a daily profit in forex trading if the market is steady and stable. But it is not possible to expect a profit if there is more of fluctuation. At the same time, one should understand that it is not that easy to achieve our daily profit target in forex.

tprhzm2009
12-08-2010, 02:05 AM
How much we earn in forex trading per day depends upon the amount of investment we have done in Forex trading. It is possible to look for a daily profit in forex trading if the market is steady and stable. But it is not possible to expect a profit if there is more of fluctuation. At the same time, one should understand that it is not that easy to achieve our daily profit target in forex.

As you mentioned that how much we can earn in forex per day depends upon the amount of investment, I think the amount of investment is just one factor which can influence our daily profit, but it can't determine our daily profit.To get the profit from daily trading, I think what the most important is forex knowledge we mastered. It play key role in our forex trading. If the forex market violently fluctuate, I think some traders can still grasp good opportunity to trade and make good profit from it, it also depends on our rich knowledge and experience.

indieover
12-08-2010, 06:05 AM
i dont think its possible to earn daily cause there is always fluctuations in currencies.and so we need to wait for a few days to see profit. i dont think any one can easily earn daily on weekdays. and you said to avoid monday cause its when mostly traders lose. I think better close it every friday or once a week only.

and even if you have invested a big amount its not just possible to always get daily earning as we are not always sure to be in profit daily.

chuna1985
12-08-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm a strong advocate of daily profits from forex. I strongly believe that one can develop his/herself to make profits everyday. Let put it this way a trader can place 5 to 6 trades in a day and win 4 trades and lose 2. The remaining 2 wins will be your daily profits. That way, every trader who can be able to do this will definitely make daily profits.

ify79
12-08-2010, 07:27 AM
i dont think its possible to earn daily cause there is always fluctuations in currencies.and so we need to wait for a few days to see profit. i dont think any one can easily earn daily on weekdays. and you said to avoid monday cause its when mostly traders lose. I think better close it every friday or once a week only.

and even if you have invested a big amount its not just possible to always get daily earning as we are not always sure to be in profit daily.

no i do not really agree with you,it is very possible to earn daily profit except that your profit might not be the same,most traders who avoid Mondays because of the fear of losing as there belief is that that day is not always profitable are wrong,if your trade set up are right,you would surely make profit

fadenet
12-11-2010, 07:22 PM
We can make profits daily.I think its possible.But that is considering the overall trading activities.If there are losses,the goal is to make more wins.This may be basically on short term trading strategies,only that the profits may not be so much.Some prefer getting out of the market once they achieve minimal profit in a day.
Its about your own trading/investment targets,trading systems and trading plan.

silenteyes
12-11-2010, 08:08 PM
I can say the only chance to earn profit daily is by having very good experience of the forex market and some one with years of experience can make it.

I think we should not focus on daily profit and consider all the trades in one month or at least one week. In the end of week or month, see all your trades and calculate your profit.

The average profit per week or month should be kept in mind instead of concentrating daily profits or losses.

Boniez
12-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Profits in everyday is very easy for forex guru or veteran traders.Because They know how to make profits in forex difference from newbies can't make daily profits because they don't know about scalping technique or something.scalping technique can make many pips to traders easily.

I do not agree with you, friend. yes I understand that the beginner is very difficult to get the profit per day, but somehow the master or veterans trading not always make a profit every day, because we know that the market movements are not always 100% the same as our forecast, sometimes we got an error even though we use of a good accuracy, and I still have a margin call even get a signal from the master trading

karan
12-12-2010, 02:13 AM
I do not agree with you, friend. yes I understand that the beginner is very difficult to get the profit per day, but somehow the master or veterans trading not always make a profit every day, because we know that the market movements are not always 100% the same as our forecast, sometimes we got an error even though we use of a good accuracy, and I still have a margin call even get a signal from the master trading
No you are the incorrect also market can be profitable, if trader analysis well with good amount of time he/she will make good profit in trade.Remember the words "Forex market is not your enemy of getting profit ,Enemy is trader who wants to make more profit."
There is no way to deal with the problem,but some trader already solve the problem and they are balanced.

nehmer
12-12-2010, 02:56 AM

Yes we cannot predict the market condition of the given market trend but we can prevent that from getting more losses and getting profits by doing our own analysis in forex by that we can get at least a little insight on what will the market be given the set of faqs we have.. ... Forex earning is not impossible if you are serious about it.

ify79
12-12-2010, 06:49 PM

you are very correct,even the so called experienced trader and institutional traders do also make loss traded,making loss in forex is not limited to beginners alone,but the way a beginner treats such loss differ from the way an experienced trader react to it,beginners usually do not accept loss immediately and tend to revenge on the market and further compounding there loss

ehsanji
12-12-2010, 06:59 PM
It is possible to earn daily in the Forex business. But is conditioned with your expertise and experience have you in this business. Being a newbie you cannot expect to gain money all the time. The spreads also influence the profits. High spreads and less liquidity are the main barriers between you and the profits, so yeah, for inexperienced users, it is very hard to gain profits daily.

Jonsazz
12-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Nothing isn't impossible, but to make daily profit in Forex trading is very hardy possible, because you never know what bad could happen in Forex market leading your profit do decrease. It's unpredictable. So, I don't know how those traders are making daily profits. Maybe they are very lucky, maybe they know when is the best time to trade or maybe they know much more tricks about Forex than we do ?

jhonie
12-13-2010, 01:01 AM
yes that's right, we can make daily profit from forex market if we are a daily, intraday, or scalp trader, but it is depend on the typical of trader, for a weekly and more long term period trader, it is impossible to make profit always on daily. many trader on weekly and more, make profit using more target on profit couse using more time.. so I thing it is just a same thing daily or not, to take profit on forex market depend on the typical of each trader..

tprhzm2009
12-13-2010, 01:04 AM
I believe that it is impossible for traders to get daily profit because trading in forex is unpredictable, and no one can predict what will happen in the next second, but it doesn't mean that we can't earn money from forex market, we have ability to increase the possibility of success in forex, you can still earn money from forex if the possibility of success is higher than the possibility of failure. As you mentioned that we can succeed in forex if we are lucky, if you want to succeed in forex, the only way for you is trying to learn forex knowledge.

nehmer
12-13-2010, 01:37 AM
I believe that it is impossible for traders to get daily profit because trading in forex is unpredictable, and no one can predict what will happen in the next second, but it doesn't mean that we can't earn money from forex market, we have ability to increase the possibility of success in forex, you can still earn money from forex if the possibility of success is higher than the possibility of failure. As you mentioned that we can succeed in forex if we are lucky, if you want to succeed in forex, the only way for you is trying to learn forex knowledge.

yep forex market can never be predicted by any trader no matter how hard they try no matter how experience they are . There are times where the market is really unpredictable and you as a trader cannot do something about it. The only thing we can do here is do ourselves a favor and at least pay attention to the faqs that is given to us by the news and charts

brokendremz
12-13-2010, 08:58 AM
@nehmer
i would agree with you whether he/she is the best trader in the world they could never predict the markets conditions because it is unpredictable. all we are going to do is watch it every time it moves and stay focus on our goals. Update every now and then to know the movements of the markets conditions.

standart
12-13-2010, 09:18 AM
@nehmer
i would agree with you whether he/she is the best trader in the world they could never predict the markets conditions because it is unpredictable. all we are going to do is watch it every time it moves and stay focus on our goals. Update every now and then to know the movements of the markets conditions.

I agree with you too if market is unpredictable and I will really surprised if there is trader always get profit and never loss in trading journey, although using forex robot, according me still there is possibility to fail. but I believe there is trader can get consistent profit although in their trading journey suffer loss also. this is reasonable conditions if look at the risk in forex.

brokendremz
12-13-2010, 02:58 PM
@standart
their is the possibility their that the forex robot that you are going to use is not functioning well and it fails. then this might be one of the cause that you will lose some great number of amounts in your profits. we could never predict the conditions of the market the only thing that we could do is make a good strategies and prepare its coming. if their are people could predict then i guess they could have a good huge of profit earnings but they are just in our imaginations. forex is risk and its our job to lower it.

collins
12-16-2010, 01:13 PM
From my own point of view, it is really possible to make steady daily or weekly profits in forex. First, one has to develop himself fully by gathering all available knowledge in forex trading. After that, the trader can now open several trades in a day, if they make the most of their trades they open, then that's the daily profits i'm talking about.

ganeshjain89
12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
I think its impossible to get daily profit in forex, as some days going good for us, but some time days come when everything gone wrong for us. But its possible to get profit, if you look average of 1 month.

I think no can can predict forex market correctly everyday, and if he can he must be a god..lol

djai
12-16-2010, 03:40 PM
according to me we should look at the average profit. not how much we can make daily. some days will be good and other bad. but at the end of the month we should be a profit, there will be days when you lose 20 pips and others where you can gain 40 pips. pressurizing yourself to make a certain profit could lead to losses. if the risk management is good then profits will follow.

silenteyes
12-16-2010, 05:31 PM
according to me we should look at the average profit. not how much we can make daily. some days will be good and other bad. but at the end of the month we should be a profit, there will be days when you lose 20 pips and others where you can gain 40 pips. pressurizing yourself to make a certain profit could lead to losses. if the risk management is good then profits will follow.

Agreed to your point of pressurizing yourself by keeping that thing in mind that I have to make certain profit in a day. It may lead to further loss and more frustration. Setting an average on weekly basis is the right idea to go. Even if you don't make profit in first week, the second week can be much profitable. The market is not profitable all the times, so if you made up your mind to take daily profit, it can't be achieved in worse market conditions while those who have set their targets on average monthly or weekly will not panic and trade when good time will come.

sirwilly
12-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Depending on our level of expertise, it may e possible for the trader to earn daily profits. It's not really a big deal if the trader is able to earn 1% profits per day, but the important thing is that the trader tries to maintain a habit of making consistent profits, that way earning will become second nature to the trader. On the other hand, for traders who are not able to make consistent profits, it simply mean there is still a couple of things yet to e learnt. Often, the most helpful thing will be to de-emphasise making profits and concentrate on reducing one's trading risks.

tprhzm2009
12-17-2010, 01:49 AM
Depending on our level of expertise, it may e possible for the trader to earn daily profits. It's not really a big deal if the trader is able to earn 1% profits per day, but the important thing is that the trader tries to maintain a habit of making consistent profits, that way earning will become second nature to the trader. On the other hand, for traders who are not able to make consistent profits, it simply mean there is still a couple of things yet to e learnt. Often, the most helpful thing will be to de-emphasise making profits and concentrate on reducing one's trading risks.

Even though you have rich experiene in forex , it is impossible to get daily profit. it is possible for you to increase the possibility of success if you have rich knowledge and experience, you have ability to earn more profit.In my opinion, if traders made daily trading plan, and they want to get profit daily, then it is easy for them to become greedy, why? they tend to overtrade once they feel they can't achieve daily profit.As you mentioned that forex market fluctuate from time to time, so it is impossible for traders to get profit everday.

sirwilly
12-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Well, I could have been speaking more of my ambitions than realities. Indeed, the trader may not exactly be able to make daily profits. Indeed, with consistent profits comes the need to overtrade and become greedy--dimensions that I have not considered heretofore. It could be possible for the trader to make profits on most days, or on a daily basis, to make profits from most trades, but there will be sure to be some losses for some slight oversight or some other factors.

teejes
12-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Well, I could have been speaking more of my ambitions than realities. Indeed, the trader may not exactly be able to make daily profits. Indeed, with consistent profits comes the need to overtrade and become greedy--dimensions that I have not considered heretofore. It could be possible for the trader to make profits on most days, or on a daily basis, to make profits from most trades, but there will be sure to be some losses for some slight oversight or some other factors.

When you have a daily Profit Target you are in effect not letting your profits grow up.
some trader get consistent daily profit with Expert Advisor Forex Robot.
smaller profits make it easier to profit with the Forex trading system.

meamir90
12-17-2010, 08:25 AM
ya,its posssible to earn dayily in forex market except saturday and sunday.many traders have done this.basically it also depents on the position you have taken and the market condition also.it depends on your market analysis.making many transaction daily can make people to earn good profit daily,but i guess,its quite risky.

shibilyt
12-17-2010, 08:42 AM
ya,its posssible to earn dayily in forex market except saturday and sunday.many traders have done this.basically it also depents on the position you have taken and the market condition also.it depends on your market analysis.making many transaction daily can make people to earn good profit daily,but i guess,its quite risky.

hm i don't know but i too think it's some sort of possible thing , i mean we may get some bad trades , but we have to cover those loses from making a few more profitable trades making the net profit of the day positive . it must be a little hard for regular traders and beginners but i think the experienced and expert traders wont have a big problem in achieving this .

sirwilly
12-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Everyone experiences bad trades sometimes and this leads to occasional losses, but when w begin to experience more losses than we are making profits, it is important to take a break to re-assess our trading to see what and what needs to be modified or whether our trading strategy needs to be updated. In all, there will surely be something that the trader hasn't done completely correctly which may be responsible for the consistent losses.

SilverKnight
12-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Yes it is possible.If you are a stable trader with a stable strategy and money management system.
Otherwise you will loose.It will became a gambling kind of thing.
Always focus with your target.When get you target pip,Just leave it.Dont be greedy.Greediness can kill you.And always have proper money management system.Don't use double betting style.
Stay clam when you loose.

teejes
12-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Everyone experiences bad trades sometimes and this leads to occasional losses, but when w begin to experience more losses than we are making profits, it is important to take a break to re-assess our trading to see what and what needs to be modified or whether our trading strategy needs to be updated. In all, there will surely be something that the trader hasn't done completely correctly which may be responsible for the consistent losses.

traders by nature tend to be control freaks and when things go wrong, most of us will naturally look for specific reasons to explain or blame on the poor result. It is just our nature to do that. But, sometimes bad trades happen when every decision you make leading up to the trade was the correct one.
The fact is that everybody has a string of bad trades at sometime, you might even lose 10 in a row, but with good money management you will be able to survive

ify79
12-18-2010, 01:56 PM
traders by nature tend to be control freaks and when things go wrong, most of us will naturally look for specific reasons to explain or blame on the poor result. It is just our nature to do that. But, sometimes bad trades happen when every decision you make leading up to the trade was the correct one.
The fact is that everybody has a string of bad trades at sometime, you might even lose 10 in a row, but with good money management you will be able to survive

i agree with you on the importance of using money management principle to survive the effect of consecutive loss sometimes experienced trading forex,but the mistake some traders make are instantly increase there lot size in other to immediately recoup the amount lost earlier only for them to end up adding and compounding there loss,such traders should accept a loss and stay out of the market for the time being when such situation persists

mownabratadey
01-03-2011, 01:57 PM
IT's absolutely possible easily to have a daily small % of profit from our principle, it require some discipline like -
1. Controlling our greed at low level,
2. Don't go for high leverage about *200/500,
3. check it out the right movement of PIPs of pairs & 1stly try virtually,
4. Increase your technical skill - how to analysis,
5. If PIP go for inverse, then don't wait to go it up, just close it with -1 - 3 points...
6. Create another trade with same pairs of different movement
That's all about fun to earn percentage daily......

okonkwo
01-03-2011, 09:48 PM
This question has very many answers, so the answer that i will give you will have to depend on how you want it answered. Do you mean daily profits for newbies or professionals. For newbies, they can even register steady daily losses if they do not watch themselves and take better care of their trades. As for the experts, thats why they are called the professionals. They can make consistent daily profits for a good number of trading days. For now, i just need to manage a few losses and gains for the moments till i stand as a trader.

Oyedey4christ
01-04-2011, 02:26 AM
This question has very many answers, so the answer that i will give you will have to depend on how you want it answered. Do you mean daily profits for newbies or professionals. For newbies, they can even register steady daily losses if they do not watch themselves and take better care of their trades. As for the experts, thats why they are called the professionals. They can make consistent daily profits for a good number of trading days. For now, i just need to manage a few losses and gains for the moments till i stand as a trader.

More than thought, a daily profit is possible. the probability of making profit on the days market are open is a hundred percent. if you can set things on the right course, it is possible. Devout quality time to researches. know the market movement by personal analysis then be sure to make profit daily from forex. wait a brief moment..... why did markets overlap as a result of geographical locations alone? No, it's so that each trader can benefit from the large volume me trade during those periods so that each trader can simply rake in profit

Nagilover
01-04-2011, 02:40 AM
I can make Pips everyday because I must do it in this case
1. I trade very carefully.Because I know about loosing money is very hurt.
2. I play scalping tactics while I see the real chance only.I won't use it usually.
3. I like to play in long-term tactics although It make very less pips.
4. I will read economic newspapers every morning and watching economic channel too for search daily trading information.
5. I do my emotion to freshy before I trade in every morning.
6. Since I get profits more than 85-100 pips I will stop because sometimes trading too much will cause losing money same as gambling too.

collins
01-04-2011, 05:23 AM
Daily gains in forex trading could be achieveable using good trading skills and an excellent money management strategies combined together. Continuous learning will gather more experience in forex and more money in forex also. It is left for us to make the right choices and decisions. But be warned that you should not force daily profits in forex, some days will not be as profitable like the other profitable days. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you gain.

silenteyes
01-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Daily gains in forex trading could be achieveable using good trading skills and an excellent money management strategies combined together. Continuous learning will gather more experience in forex and more money in forex also. It is left for us to make the right choices and decisions. But be warned that you should not force daily profits in forex, some days will not be as profitable like the other profitable days. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you gain.

That is right you will not get profit daily and will suffer loss no matter if you are a beginner or experienced trader. Every experienced trader also face periodic losses but they gain more profit by following the trend and using right strategy of entering and leaving the market. They do not set daily target but focus on positive trading and in this way they get daily profit. It is very important for a newbie not to set his target of daily profit because in your learning phase you are more likely to get loss than profit so aim should be to avoid from loss as much as you can.

sirwilly
01-04-2011, 06:20 AM
No one can have a 100% success rate in Forex trading. That is largely possible because the market patterns are always with some unexpected and unpredicted events, and there are other factors that may be immediately out of the trader's field of control such as internet connectivity factors, and market spikes. These events can potentially make the trader to miscarry his trades and consequently end in losses, although he is certainly an expert trader. So, daily profit is not really a feasible target in Forex trading.

ify79
01-04-2011, 09:16 AM
@sirwilly,yes it is not possible to achieve a win win situation all the time and get a 100% success rate just like that but what really matters is to make consistent amount of profits daily.Making a consistent amount of profit could be easy to achieve or met trading daily depending on the level of the knowledge and strategies that are reliable and realistic to use,so it not enough to aim for daily profit in forex but those aims and objective should be restricted to realizable and realistic targets

ceejaye
01-04-2011, 10:14 AM
It is not possible to make constant daily profits in forex without loosing. The forex market is extremely volatile and making the right prediction is not always the case. You might have done the right analysis both technical and fundamental but still the order you placed base on that trades otherwise.
In some cases you can be knocked off the market when there are spikes which are always prevalent in forex trading.
The nature of forex market makes it very impossible for the trader to make profits in all the trades. But it is very possible to have more profitr than losses which is the dream of all traders.

rolanduk
01-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Hy

IF you know the the market days are monday till friday. So which mean you have 5 day to earn, because in the weekend is not trading. In my point is possible to earn every day with forex trading. The only one question is how big your experience. IF you know how is working the forex, you have some trich, and a good strategy, then i think you can easy make daily base some money, but dont forget the value of your money is independ on your deposit. Example if you have deposited 1000$ then you can easly make 2-3-5$ a day, and you will even not risking. I hope my answer was help .Good Luck

tprhzm2009
01-04-2011, 11:42 AM
@sirwilly,yes it is not possible to achieve a win win situation all the time and get a 100% success rate just like that but what really matters is to make consistent amount of profits daily.Making a consistent amount of profit could be easy to achieve or met trading daily depending on the level of the knowledge and strategies that are reliable and realistic to use,so it not enough to aim for daily profit in forex but those aims and objective should be restricted to realizable and realistic targets

As you mentioned that it is impossible for traders to get consistent profits from forex trading, But why did you mentioned that it could be easy to make consistent profits if traders have rich forex knowledge? I really feel confused about what you said. In my opinion, it is possible for traders to make money from forex market, but I think it is impossible for traders to get consistent profits from forex market,even though you have good command of forex knowledge,I think it is impossible for you to make consistent profit from forex market, it is determined by the featurs of forex market.

Tyjones
01-04-2011, 02:58 PM
In my own experienced and gainings from forex as a beginner. My goal should just receive tiny profits daily with the fluctuation of the market. This will work for me as a beginner as compared to trying to score big right off the bat. I guess earning 20-30 pips on the time you will trade as a beginner is quite good for me. As a beginner and following some aspects, what I do is, "I'm not being greedy" - I always take the 20-30 pips when I trade while protecting my profits. This will usually lead to giving back the majority of the profits while it makes your broker a very wealthy person.

meamir90
01-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Getting profit daily in forex trading completely depends on ourself,i guess.I depends upon how depth knowledge do we have about the forex,its trading tips,our strategy and plans.Its also depend on how concern we are about the trading time.There are certain time in forex trading.In such time,if we can execute our plan and strategy correctly,then getting a profit is not a big deal i think.But,in forex that its not sure that we're only going to get the profit every time.Sometime we may get loss.And,we needn't have the feeling that we'll return back out lost amount from the forex instantly from another transaction.Such feelings could really bring a hindrance of getting profit in forex.

andry777
01-04-2011, 03:39 PM
As you mentioned that it is impossible for traders to get consistent profits from forex trading, But why did you mentioned that it could be easy to make consistent profits if traders have rich forex knowledge? I really feel confused about what you said. In my opinion, it is possible for traders to make money from forex market, but I think it is impossible for traders to get consistent profits from forex market,even though you have good command of forex knowledge,I think it is impossible for you to make consistent profit from forex market, it is determined by the featurs of forex market.

I don't think that was impossible to make consisten profits daily in forex market friend. If we can make profits higher than our losses, so we will get profits right? So if we can make sure that our winning ratio is better than our losses ratio, so I am sure that we can make consisten profit everyday. What we must do to make that happen is practicing everyday. Lets say we used scalping method, if we can make profits only 5 pips daily as overal from 10 pips profits and 5 pips losses. It's not hard right?

collins
01-05-2011, 11:29 PM
No one can have a 100% success rate in Forex trading. That is largely possible because the market patterns are always with some unexpected and unpredicted events, and there are other factors that may be immediately out of the trader's field of control such as internet connectivity factors, and market spikes. These events can potentially make the trader to miscarry his trades and consequently end in losses, although he is certainly an expert trader. So, daily profit is not really a feasible target in Forex trading.

I think you are correct on this. No one can make one hundred percent profits in forex trading because we all must lose in some trades. But making profits daily and maintaining them is not such an impossible thing to do. Remember that in forex trading, we are allowed to open as many trades as we want in a trading day or week. So we might gain in some trades and lose in some. When our losses in a day are subtracted from our gains, the net result is daily profits. So you see, it is possible, depending on how you see it.

kayevin
01-06-2011, 01:23 AM
It is possible provided that you have done a consistent monitoring and setting SL or Limit at a correct cost. Prioritize SL than Limit for you to avoid big amounts of losses in trading. Its pretty hard to earn daily in forex but if you are good enough to adopt to the changes and fluctuations to a trade,the trading will be at your side. I am trading USD/JPY now for straight 3 days and have made a good number of profit per day. IT is the most stable right now and I am willing to continue it for the rest of the trading week.

ify79
01-06-2011, 02:03 AM
It is possible provided that you have done a consistent monitoring and setting SL or Limit at a correct cost. Prioritize SL than Limit for you to avoid big amounts of losses in trading. Its pretty hard to earn daily in forex but if you are good enough to adopt to the changes and fluctuations to a trade,the trading will be at your side. I am trading USD/JPY now for straight 3 days and have made a good number of profit per day. IT is the most stable right now and I am willing to continue it for the rest of the trading week.

when a particular currency pair give a consistent profit ,such pair becomes your favorite and it would be better to retain and always trade such currency pair in other to continue making a continuous profit daily.The mistake some individual makes is to trade different currency pair with the intention of spreading the chances of possible positive winning trade at the end of the day instead of restricting there trade to that pair that has given them a consistent profit over a period of time,though it is difficult to make a daily profit but it is very possible just like you are doing at the moment

Lilian Nmeregini
01-06-2011, 04:52 AM
I believe its very posible to make daily profit in ones forex trade. The success or failure of an individual to make such profit depends to a great deal, his dedication to acquire enough skill and more so, the basic tools needed to excel in the trade.

sunlight
01-06-2011, 05:06 AM
daily profit in forex is possible if you really have good knowledge, discipline, using the right management including time management, good strategy, and the most important is you know what you have to do in every situation. daily profit in forex would be impossible if your mind think so and you don't want to learn, but just thinking of getting rich fast. first, come from your mindset, then your action, the last would be your fortune to determine whether you can earn daily profit and become successful trader or not.

andry777
01-06-2011, 05:22 AM
daily profit in forex is possible if you really have good knowledge, discipline, using the right management including time management, good strategy, and the most important is you know what you have to do in every situation. daily profit in forex would be impossible if your mind think so and you don't want to learn, but just thinking of getting rich fast. first, come from your mindset, then your action, the last would be your fortune to determine whether you can earn daily profit and become successful trader or not.

Yes, I am agree with you. It's not impossible if we practiced to get the best system for us and best trading plan, and then we did that as we have made in demo account. Actually we can make demo account as sample to realize it in real account in the similiar condition but the thing that we must pay attention to do that is our psychology. It will be different to trade with virtual money and real money, it's different the feeling of greedy, fearness and doubtness :D but if we can handle it well, so it will be good start to realize our trading plan which we have prepared in demo account.

mownabratadey
01-06-2011, 05:35 AM
when a particular currency pair give a consistent profit ,such pair becomes your favorite and it would be better to retain and always trade such currency pair in other to continue making a continuous profit daily.The mistake some individual makes is to trade different currency pair with the intention of spreading the chances of possible positive winning trade at the end of the day instead of restricting there trade to that pair that has given them a consistent profit over a period of time,though it is difficult to make a daily profit but it is very possible just like you are doing at the moment

You are perfectly right, If we wanna have many of trading with various pairs, it's hard to concentrate on those which could be profitable. In the case whenever we need consistent profits there could be a better chance while trading on only 1 or 2 pairs. Thus there are daily profit possible by concentrating deeply on any one pair which we consider by our Luck & trend of movement. But no one atlast is able to do so & go for high risk on various trade at same time... Recently I am trying to do with my best effort, but sometime it takes risk while I can't control mind to open many trade, then I decrease the leverage & lots by small amount, so Risks involve in the case might be small.

Tyjones
01-06-2011, 11:10 AM
I believe its very posible to make daily profit in ones forex trade. The success or failure of an individual to make such profit depends to a great deal, his dedication to acquire enough skill and more so, the basic tools needed to excel in the trade.

It is not very possible but "possible" it is. We just need to focus on primarily on ensuring a good financial living in the beginning. We all have the dream of 'being rich' but we must first be realistic. We will just face a lot of stress when trading the markets on a daily basis. Like what I spent time each day on forex, I trade two hours daily. This will allow us time to recuperate loses as well as gain with our sanity back which lost during that trading day.

chuna1985
01-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Yes, that was right. Using 1 pair in a time is easier than we used multiple pairs in a time but we must look at each trader. There are some traders who can use multiple pairs trading without any confuses because they have mastered them all. But for beginner, I suggested to use one pair in a time to make consistent profits. If we wanted to get consistent profit, so we must know well the characteristic of each pair and how is it moving. And also we must know the condition each time of our trading time.

Yes you are right. The lesser the pairs, the more our concentration in forex. Making profits on a daily basis remains possible. They are just some external factors that prevents traders from achieving that, one of such factors is trading on multiple pairs. Multiple pairs in forex might confuse a forex trader and disable him or her from making daily profits. So in view of this, the forex beginners should avoid trading on multiple pairs if they want to succeed. The proper thing in forex is concentration. I learned to keep calm and calculated in order to get ahead in the forex world.

mownabratadey
01-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Yes you are right. The lesser the pairs, the more our concentration in forex. Making profits on a daily basis remains possible. They are just some external factors that prevents traders from achieving that, one of such factors is trading on multiple pairs. Multiple pairs in forex might confuse a forex trader and disable him or her from making daily profits. So in view of this, the forex beginners should avoid trading on multiple pairs if they want to succeed. The proper thing in forex is concentration. I learned to keep calm and calculated in order to get ahead in the forex world.

I think using of 1-3 pairs are allowed, Selecting of pair also require some skill to see whether it takes the movement very fast. Because PIPs will be high enough, when it will go for certain level of our destination. But if trend goes wrong then it can lead huge loss. Thus better to active the stop-loss switch for safety purpose at some predetermined values. In this way to earn a daily profit we need just to lower the LOts & leverage at poor level.

sunlight
01-06-2011, 08:18 PM
i think to gain daily profit in forex is really possible if you use the right strategy. it doesn't matter if you have to use only single currency pairs or even multiple currency pairs. the most important is, you know what to do and you really comfortable in any situation regardless of losing or gaining. do not set your target high as it will affect your emotions. stay calm and focus on the market movement with discipline of your own plan and strategy. don't think of gaining nor losing, let it be, then before you know it, you already earn good in daily basis.

wasi90lk
01-06-2011, 09:19 PM
i believe getting daily profit from forex trading is possible, if you do not take a lot of risk. in other words, you should not be very greedy if you want to get a profit daily. before you can make profit daily from forex trading, you may need to be very good at forex trading. i think one should think about monthly profit (or weekly profit) rather than daily profit. no one should say getting daily profit is impossible, i think.

murali603
01-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Daily profit is a big achievement which we might achieve after so many years i know the traders who are trading from 5-6 years but they also loose some huge amount in one day and gains some good profit on another day, which is common in forex but in my opinion that there is no chance to get daily profit unless we are future predictors

meamir90
01-07-2011, 12:50 AM
i think to gain daily profit in forex is really possible if you use the right strategy. it doesn't matter if you have to use only single currency pairs or even multiple currency pairs. the most important is, you know what to do and you really comfortable in any situation regardless of losing or gaining. do not set your target high as it will affect your emotions. stay calm and focus on the market movement with discipline of your own plan and strategy. don't think of gaining nor losing, let it be, then before you know it, you already earn good in daily basis.

Definitely friend.Making profit in forex is not a big deal i guess.What's important is that you need to have such strategy so that you can reduce your loss.Getting profit one day and having loss another day doesn't make sense of trading in forex.So,i guess,we need to be consistence in our earning.Its doesn't mean that we need to earn a definite pips daily,we can earn,may be some day good and another day some less.That depends upon,our strategy plans,and vision.Its also depends upon our market analysis.But,if we'll be able to move without making any risk,and minimize our loss,then making of profit is not a big issues in forex.What's important is the you need to control your loss.

murali603
01-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Definitely friend.Making profit in forex is not a big deal i guess.What's important is that you need to have such strategy so that you can reduce your loss.Getting profit one day and having loss another day doesn't make sense of trading in forex.So,i guess,we need to be consistence in our earning.Its doesn't mean that we need to earn a definite pips daily,we can earn,may be some day good and another day some less.That depends upon,our strategy plans,and vision.Its also depends upon our market analysis.But,if we'll be able to move without making any risk,and minimize our loss,then making of profit is not a big issues in forex.What's important is the you need to control your loss.

Friend forex is a game where 50:50 chances to win or losse, some times our expectation goes wrong and at that time we will face loss, Suppose i am expecting USD to fall after tomorrow news but if it raises then what we can do, we will see some huge loss if any open trades are running at that news time, So don't expect profits every day but try to achieve profits every day

nehmer
01-07-2011, 02:48 AM

you are right friend their are times when the market is really unpredictable so doing a lot of concentration comes first at least one to two pair would be enough and at least see the first the news and status of the pair that you are dealing or making an order with. Because their are really times when the market is hard to predict instead of profiting that day you tend to loose. A trader must always remember not to trade when the market is not active or move sideways to prevent loosing and unpredictable movement of the market.

m4yh3m1000
01-07-2011, 02:52 AM
I think a trader needs to understand that trading is unlike a real job whereby you will get a fix salary at the end of every month. In trading forex, there are days where you will not see any profit at all either because there is no setup that allows you to enter a trade or you may be having some losses on certain days.

bobli26
01-07-2011, 03:13 AM
profit or loss in forex happen is because of our own ...
remember is that forex is a private business,
all decisions rests with each of us,
so think carefully before plunging into the world of forex,
not because of high profits in forex you immediately decide to participate,
note the condition yourself,
whether possible or not.
please take decisions bro ....

kayevin
01-07-2011, 03:46 AM

Yup my favorite now is USD/JPY pair and EUR/USD. There is a good potential with these pairs for me as I am making profits daily with these pairs. You just need to maintain the limit and have Stop Loss always in check. I am aware of the possibility that with more positions you really can earn more but the problem with that is once major currencies like EUR and JPY subsides and weakens,that will make a drastic change and all your positions gets affected. Daily profit is a possible thing to do with right timing and right management.

wasi90lk
01-08-2011, 12:02 AM
even if a person does not make profits in a few days, that person should not be very worried. i think a person should think about monthly profit rather than daily profit. gaining monthly profit should not be very hard if the forex trader knows what he is doing. gaining daily profit may not happen everyday, but it is not impossible. some people may focus on weekly profit.

Lilian Nmeregini
01-08-2011, 04:58 AM
For me, daily profit is very possible, apart from the fact that once in a while, one can just have a bad day. But on the average, its very possible. It all depends on your ability to remain focused and stick to your rules. Having all these things in place, I'm very sure, the sky will be the traders limit.

chuna1985
01-08-2011, 06:37 AM
even if a person does not make profits in a few days, that person should not be very worried. i think a person should think about monthly profit rather than daily profit. gaining monthly profit should not be very hard if the forex trader knows what he is doing. gaining daily profit may not happen everyday, but it is not impossible. some people may focus on weekly profit.

You are very right. Even if you are a forex trader and you do not make profits in a few days, don't worry, it happens. Losing for 2 straight days is not new in forex, it happens to everyone else even the professionals. Just relax, all you need to do is predict the market properly and get it right in one volatile pair and you might even recover all your losses in two days in one trade. Always be aware that patience is the key to success in forex trading.

elaine2010
01-08-2011, 06:47 AM
You are very right. Even if you are a forex trader and you do not make profits in a few days, don't worry, it happens. Losing for 2 straight days is not new in forex, it happens to everyone else even the professionals. Just relax, all you need to do is predict the market properly and get it right in one volatile pair and you might even recover all your losses in two days in one trade. Always be aware that patience is the key to success in forex trading.

Yeah, you are right, Patience is one of the main factors for traders to be successful in forex trading, Some traders who lost their money in forex trading just because they lose their patience, But I don't think patience is the key to success in forex trading, Forex trading is a complex program which requires your hard work, this mean you have to spend a long time to learn relevent forex knowledge if you want to succeed in forex. So I think forex knowledge is the key to succeed in forex trading.As a trader, we should pay more attention to learn forex knowledge,I think you will be patient once you have rich forex knowledge.

bigearners
01-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Myself believe that earning profits daily is possible if you had good knowledge about forex trading.Even, forex market is fluctuating daily, myself totally agree some of the pairs like EUR/USD will behave behave in both direction but its depend on you that you had keep an eye over the market.Forex earner newbies like me making good profits from forex trading daily, may be sometimes not go my way.So, its pretty easy for old earner or member who had good experience.If they feel market going,then its easy to short plan for that trading so that they will earn while any pair moving down.

sirwilly
01-08-2011, 07:57 AM
It all depends on the trader. I do not doubt that there could be expert and excellent traders who know the markets inside out, but these traders are very rare indeed.
Since our criteria for judging should include the majority of traders, then I do not think it is a fair conclusion that the majority of traders will make daily profits in Forex.
Most days, the trader will make profits hitting his target, other days, far from his targets, and on other days, he will simply suffer losses because the trader has many concepts still to learn.

shibilyt
01-08-2011, 08:00 AM
hm the daily profit is not a matter we have to worry about i don't think that every one can make profit daily . but what it matters is making a good net profit in a week or a month . never be down because of a few losing days . just make sure you make the net amount higher than your investments and as we gain experience we can get a chance of making even bigger profit and may be also we can make profit daily from forex too .

meamir90
01-08-2011, 08:00 AM
It is possible to earn daily in the Forex business. But is conditioned with your expertise and experience have you in this business. Being a newbie you cannot expect to gain money all the time. The spreads also influence the profits. High spreads and less liquidity are the main barriers between you and the profits, so yeah, for inexperienced users, it is very hard to gain profits daily.

I think,if you do,do thing is impossible in this world.The most important thing that you needed is a strong determination and commitment on that field.As,you have said,if you are in initial stage of forex trading,then making profit may not be possible everyday.But,once you gain a good knowledge in forex trading like predicting the market correctly,placing the bid correctly,then getting a profit in forex won't be big issue,i think.And the other factor,on which your profit depends is,what type of trading account do you have.If you are running short term transaction,the probability of getting profit is more and also the probability of loss is more there.But,you can earn more profit in such type of transaction.Similarly if you have a big trading account,and if trade in proper trading session when the volatility is maximum,then its not so difficult to get profit daily,i guess.

aruzmeister
01-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Yes market it quite in matter of up and down simply tell as matter of fluctuation in the score.It depends upon you when you invest and when you exit it should

right time and right mind
someday you can be in loss and someday you can be in profit simply tell as it's matter of luck but when you start using you intellect mind i am sure you wont fall in loss for this it need you to be experienced and giving right decision.So when you be enough profit then don't take risk of investing whole money that i can get it double and trip simply frisk it and enjoy it.

ify79
01-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Yes market it quite in matter of up and down simply tell as matter of fluctuation in the score.It depends upon you when you invest and when you exit it should

someday you can be in loss and someday you can be in profit simply tell as it's matter of luck but when you start using you intellect mind i am sure you wont fall in loss for this it need you to be experienced and giving right decision.So when you be enough profit then don't take risk of investing whole money that i can get it double and trip simply frisk it and enjoy it.
sure,the forex market is highly unpredictable,some days you can make profit and some days you make loss.What therefore counts is making a consistent profit at the end of the day that is why it is ideal to constantly develop your trading skills in line with the trend in the market to remain afloat and consistently make profit.It is ideal to withdraw only the amount that would still make your trading account comfortable to trade with.Some people do much withdrawal to the detriment of there trading account ,only to have to deposit into there account again

musicbid
01-09-2011, 02:27 AM
I do not think that there is a possible chance to get daily and constant earnings because Forex exchanges are fluctuating and so the earnings fluctuate.It may be that experienced and professional can make incomes at a time and they may manage to make earnings more than their losses and their earnings they can use for a daily basis but I do not think it is possible to make a Daily stable profit.

silenteyes
01-09-2011, 06:25 AM
@ carot150
Forex is unpredictable but if you have good fundamental and technical analysis and following the trend and market sentiments, it is possible to make daily profit as most of the expert traders are doing the same thing. The problem is only with novice traders who want to make daily profit but this is not possible in their early days as they have not the right strategy and forex skills. They should be more focused on mastering the type of analysis and forex tools and once it is done, daily profit is there for them. As you said we have to be lucky to get success but I will disagree to some extent as luck is the one factor and you can't just rely on it and have to combine it with your forex skills to be successful.

chuna1985
01-09-2011, 08:21 AM
It all depends on the trader. I do not doubt that there could be expert and excellent traders who know the markets inside out, but these traders are very rare indeed.
Since our criteria for judging should include the majority of traders, then I do not think it is a fair conclusion that the majority of traders will make daily profits in Forex.
Most days, the trader will make profits hitting his target, other days, far from his targets, and on other days, he will simply suffer losses because the trader has many concepts still to learn.

You are definitely right. Daily profits or losses depends only on one thing, the forex traders market ability. Whether you have plenty of funds in your account or not, it does not contribute to the possibility of your getting steady profits in forex. Once you make out time and learn forex trading effectively and become an excellent trader or expert, the sky will always be your limit and you will always maintain steady profits in forex. The more you learn, the easier it becomes. That is how forex trading works. From my experience, i had too many failed trades when i started trading forex, but when i stuck to babypips.com and continued learning, i developed into a very efficient trader by making profits in most of my daily trades.

murali603
01-09-2011, 11:54 AM
You are definitely right. Daily profits or losses depends only on one thing, the forex traders market ability. Whether you have plenty of funds in your account or not, it does not contribute to the possibility of your getting steady profits in forex. Once you make out time and learn forex trading effectively and become an excellent trader or expert, the sky will always be your limit and you will always maintain steady profits in forex. The more you learn, the easier it becomes. That is how forex trading works. From my experience, i had too many failed trades when i started trading forex, but when i stuck to babypips.com and continued learning, i developed into a very efficient trader by making profits in most of my daily trades.

You are right if we have some thousand of dollars in account then it doesn't mean that we will get some dialy profit. One day we will get some good profit its all depends on our aalysis and market liquidity of there is any slow trend i mean continuos fall or growth then we will get a chance to make some good profit, we can increase the lot size in new lots which happened to me in the past. i placed a order with some 0.5 lot size i saw the trend is going well in my direction and then i placed a new order with 2 lot size which bought some good profits

Gello Mark Vito
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
It is possible for me. With enough capabilities on analyzing technically, fundamentally, and sentimentally, one should be able to lessen at the lowest level possible the amount of risk one may encounter. There will be really times where one cannot avoid the interaction of misfortune, but that does not mean an all throughout loss.You can reverse the flow if you have a reliable knowledge in Forex trading psychology and you can recover your loss for that day. Oftentimes, many traders end up with nothing because they tend to make sloppy decisions after they lose because they think that they might recover what was gone. You may recover your loss through a thorough implementation of your decisions on certain ideal results and not by careless moves.

rodel082188
01-09-2011, 05:08 PM
For me I think it is possible that you can earn everyday in Forex trading except Sunday and Saturday because it is not forex day. But for sure it depends to the traders if he/she is really good in Forex trading. My friend told me that he earn $10000 or more per day it means he really earn daily. I cannot sure if he already lose his money sometimes because he is really a good trading in forex earning $10000 or more a day is really amazing it is really a big a amount for me. He has a formula and that is the reason why he earn a big amount of money in Forex trading. He said because of his formula he didn't lose his money anymore.

unreferred
01-10-2011, 04:10 AM
well for me, it is possible to have a daily profit, especially for good traders that always win their transactions, have a good strategies, and knowledge on what to do in a particular situation, even if there are losses they can still minimized it for the sake of their profit. though i must say that it is very difficult to have a FIXED DAILY earning in forex even if you are an expert.

murali603
01-10-2011, 04:46 AM
well for me, it is possible to have a daily profit, especially for good traders that always win their transactions, have a good strategies, and knowledge on what to do in a particular situation, even if there are losses they can still minimized it for the sake of their profit. though i must say that it is very difficult to have a FIXED DAILY earning in forex even if you are an expert.

You are very confident about the daily profits but i am not that much confident because we are not sure about the tomorrow or present tarding because market might go in oppsite direction to our tarding. Even people have some good experience and trading startegies its not possible them to make profits every day but if they do some good forecast then there are some godo chances for them to have some good profits. They are also not sure whether they will get profits on that day or not, if they know before then they will use maximum lot size

meamir90
01-11-2011, 02:05 AM
You are very confident about the daily profits but i am not that much confident because we are not sure about the tomorrow or present tarding because market might go in oppsite direction to our tarding. Even people have some good experience and trading startegies its not possible them to make profits every day but if they do some good forecast then there are some godo chances for them to have some good profits. They are also not sure whether they will get profits on that day or not, if they know before then they will use maximum lot size

I also think that making a profit daily is not a big task rather more or less.the problem is that we expect more than that can be achieved.Ya,sure the forex market is very volatile and you don't know what its gonna be in coming next hours.Its not that we have to trade each and every hour of everyday.For that uncertainty of market we have got two strong analytical tools in our hands that can easily help us to find what its gonna be in the market in coming few hours.Besides,there are certain times or trading sessions,where the volatility of the market is maximum.If you make a good strategy and execute them properly by following risk reducing strategy,i guess,it not that difficult to make some profit daily rather more or less.Doesn't matter 5 or 10 pips.Where the problem is that,we just don't to earn less.We want more and more always.

Lilian Nmeregini
01-11-2011, 02:35 AM
I kind of totally agree that daily profit is very much possible. Actually, this can easily be brought about by the persistent training and acquisition of skills. But it must not be undermine that some days could still turn out to be rainny days where the trader will have his own loss to suffer. Which makes life what it is. At times, you give, at times, you take.

mehadipchor
01-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Hey man nothing is impossbile just you need to think positive and make it as think i m possible so to the sense of your question we can easily get heavy profit means around of 500 pips just by giving little effort of work.
But you should be capable of gaining it,you need to be industrious,control over emotion and greed,have patience and lack of over confidence can make you nearer to profit easily.

Some traders believed that good traders have ability to make daily profit from forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading.Do you think it is possible? In my opinion, it is impossible, cause you know, forex market is fluctuating, everything will happen in forex market, so no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, I think it is possible for good traders to get more profit than they lost, but they can't make consistent profit everyday, what's your opinion?

medksha
01-22-2011, 05:57 AM
In my opinion,daily profit in forex is possible.It totally depends upon the trader and his trading strategy.If we are able to predict the market correctly and place the bid,then definitely,its possible to make profit daily,doesn't matter more or less.The main problem is that most of the people expect more than what they can achieve and due to their greediness,they lose.Besides,many people make a risky transaction to earn more profit.So,if we trade with a risk free method,then earning daily is not a big issue,either more or less.

gosians
01-22-2011, 07:32 AM
I think its possible to earn daily profit in forex but only in business days, you cannot earn any profit on Saturday and Sunday at all(hehehe we all knew it), if you are trading with EUR/USD and have 10,000 units and the price starts going down even then its not a big problem you can handle the loss just by purchasing this pair again on low price but units should be enough to recover the loss, i mean purchase 20,000 on low price and then sell them on a little bit high price and then repurchase and resell and it will recover your loss and make a profit too and now you can sell you first 10,000 even in a little bit loss because you are still in profit.

ify79
01-22-2011, 09:10 AM
it is very possible to make a daily profit in trading forex,that amount may not necessarily be on the increase,if you are able to break even and make a consistent profitable pips no matter how little the pips are ,it is still better than having loss trades.But in achieving these laudable feat,it all requires and entails good knowledge and experience to make profit and keep the profit.Some individuals make good profit only to lose them to there greedy nature by over trading and holding on to a position longer than usual

bigearners
01-22-2011, 01:05 PM
@nagilover
thanks fo sharing, your important experience over here about lossing money problem of trader over forex market.
Daily or consistent profit is possible, if you are good trader and had lots of experience with lots of knowledge in forex before trading over forex market.Its really difficult or impossible for newbie trader to maintains daily profits over forex market due to lack of knowledge as well as lack of experience in forex trading.
Even , you can earn consistently my setting small target daily of 5-10 pips if you are newbie with only 10% of investment of your account balance.

djai
01-22-2011, 01:12 PM
daily profit can be achieved and that to on a very consistent way, but the main problem that i have faced in the past is that i kept on trading after reaching my goal. but now i have disciplined myself to exit the markets when i have my targets.
20 to 30 pips in a day a very possible and most of the times you can achieve that amount in this one trade.but the markets are not the same every day thats why we have to adjust to the markets on a daily basis, if we can do that then daily profits are very possible

indieover
01-22-2011, 01:14 PM
@nagilover
thanks fo sharing, your important experience over here about lossing money problem of trader over forex market.
Daily or consistent profit is possible, if you are good trader and had lots of experience with lots of knowledge in forex before trading over forex market.Its really difficult or impossible for newbie trader to maintains daily profits over forex market due to lack of knowledge as well as lack of experience in forex trading.
Even , you can earn consistently my setting small target daily of 5-10 pips if you are newbie with only 10% of investment of your account balance.

i agree that daily profit is possible expert traders. but i don't believe though that even expert trader can maintain good profit daily. i am sure there were times that they barely earned anything in some days. and they will just try to earn more in some other days. as the market is not always giving good signals . sometimes the market is moving slow or just ranging and it is just good difficult even for traders to lock up a profit in that kind of situation. so i think it will just depend also on the market condition.

tprhzm2009
01-22-2011, 02:18 PM
i agree that daily profit is possible expert traders. but i don't believe though that even expert trader can maintain good profit daily. i am sure there were times that they barely earned anything in some days. and they will just try to earn more in some other days. as the market is not always giving good signals . sometimes the market is moving slow or just ranging and it is just good difficult even for traders to lock up a profit in that kind of situation. so i think it will just depend also on the market condition.

I really feel confused about what you mentoned, On the one hand, you mentioned that it is possible for expert traders to maek daily profit, but on the other hand, you said expert traders can maintain good profit daily, could you make it more clear? In my opinion, it is impossible to make daily profit even though expert traders, As far as I know, no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, Forex is a fluctuated market, Good traders can make profit from forex market not because they have never lost money in firex trading but because they can make more profit than they lost.

suneesh007
01-22-2011, 07:03 PM
hmmm...till now i never thought about such a case "daily profit from forex?"...

well,i guess the professional traders who have years of experience can get daily profit cause forex comprises of analysing the strategy,those traders will have extended knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis,so they might be making daily profits from forex...even they might not get daily profit if they make any mistake on analysing..

well i might conclude with this that till now i HAVE NOT heard anyone making daily profits from forex,even expert traders are loosing some times.

asbin93
01-23-2011, 02:18 PM
yes. daily profit in forex is possible. for this you need to be skilled and qualified enough.making profit is possible only if you do your trade without any risk. you need to develop the ability to control all your emotion and sentiments while trading. for the success in forex emotional trading and feeling of greed should totally be ignored during the trade. you must be able to take the right decision in right time so that you can grab the better opportunities though which you can make a good profit.for daily profit some kind of strategies are required through which you can easily achieve your goal. so what i think is that if your are skilled enough and have the power to do the trade with patience neglecting all your emotion and sentiments you can certainly make a good money through forex.

nhoctanker
01-23-2011, 02:48 PM
I think the daily profit is possible. But important profit you earn more or less daily. if you are a beginner, I think you should choose a strategy scalping as it seems safe to generate daily profits and limit losses. But that gives you profits every day is very low but this will make you happy for the first time your transaction. To achieve the high profit level requires skills in understanding more forex

aurelia
01-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Daily profit is really possible to get because all expert traders who got consistent profit in their trading will make daily profits too. Daily profit doesn't mean that we never got losses at all but our winning ratio always higher than our losing ratio. So if we can improve our winning ratio until more than 50% from all of our transaction so we will get profits and if we can make it happen everyday so it means we got daily profit. To get daily profit will need rich knowledges and rich experiences in forex market. It needed good attitude to act when we faced any conditions so we can't make it instantly. There must be process to realize it. But it's really possible to be reach.

djai
01-23-2011, 06:04 PM
I think the daily profit is possible. But important profit you earn more or less daily. if you are a beginner, I think you should choose a strategy scalping as it seems safe to generate daily profits and limit losses. But that gives you profits every day is very low but this will make you happy for the first time your transaction. To achieve the high profit level requires skills in understanding more forex

scalping strategy usually involves high lots for small pips, for a newbie that could be emotionally tough.
we can always look to lower the risk factor and gradually growing it to a good size.
if we maintain the same pips every day then profits on average or over all will be daily.

golden
01-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Forex is a risky business and becoming consistent in every trading day or week is very difficult i must admit. In fact it is near impossible. Some days, the forex market will be in our favour, just as we predicted and the next day, it will be against us. I think it is not possible to make profits everyday for maybe a month or two, but it is possible to make profits in some trading days, maybe 3 to 5 days in a row. It depends solely on the class of trader involved.

Lilian Nmeregini
01-24-2011, 12:42 AM
@ktiagawa. I also agree with him in a way. It all depends on the number of trades a trader places in a day or within a certain period of time.
Well for me, if he makes more wins than loss in the number of trades he places, definitely, he is going to profit, but if the case is otherwise, that is, if he has more losses than wins, then he stands a chance to make a loss.
But the truth is that no trader always have a good day. At time, the forex market could bounce back against him, and in that case, he will incur loses. To be consistent in making profit is possible, but daily profiting is what is not possible.

gosians
01-24-2011, 02:32 AM
Forex is a risky business and becoming consistent in every trading day or week is very difficult i must admit. In fact it is near impossible. Some days, the forex market will be in our favour, just as we predicted and the next day, it will be against us. I think it is not possible to make profits everyday for maybe a month or two, but it is possible to make profits in some trading days, maybe 3 to 5 days in a row. It depends solely on the class of trader involved.
I agree with you that to earn constant profit in forex is very difficult but to earn daily profit is not such a difficult task according to my point of view and it doesn't matter how little or big it is. some times we feel that today market is not in our right but if we plan and use strategies then surely we can get the profit and if the market is in our right but we don't use planning then we cannot get any profit.
Suppose we open near about 10 trades, some trades will give us profit and some will loss and overall we face a little loss but think again we made profit from some trades so i think its possible to earn daily profit from forex.

Lia
01-24-2011, 05:12 AM
@ktiagawa. I also agree with him in a way. It all depends on the number of trades a trader places in a day or within a certain period of time.
Well for me, if he makes more wins than loss in the number of trades he places, definitely, he is going to profit, but if the case is otherwise, that is, if he has more losses than wins, then he stands a chance to make a loss.
But the truth is that no trader always have a good day. At time, the forex market could bounce back against him, and in that case, he will incur loses. To be consistent in making profit is possible, but daily profiting is what is not possible.

I am disagree with you. It's possible to make daily profit consistenly. I looked many expert traders ever got that so if there are some people who could do that so it's possible for us too. If you have rich knowledges and rich experiences in forex, I believed that you can take advantages in any conditions in forex. But usually if we wanted to make consistent profit everyday so we must so it from the lowest target that we can achieve it easily. Maybe we can start with 10 pips daily profit, it's not too hard for beginners to reach I think. I knew, sometimes there is condition which is out of our control and that will make us suffer some losses but if we have good money management, our losses have been calculated before right? We can take profits in the other condition in this day, or we can use another pairs if that's possible.

sunlight
01-24-2011, 05:28 AM
I am disagree with you. It's possible to make daily profit consistenly. I looked many expert traders ever got that so if there are some people who could do that so it's possible for us too. If you have rich knowledges and rich experiences in forex, I believed that you can take advantages in any conditions in forex. But usually if we wanted to make consistent profit everyday so we must so it from the lowest target that we can achieve it easily. Maybe we can start with 10 pips daily profit, it's not too hard for beginners to reach I think. I knew, sometimes there is condition which is out of our control and that will make us suffer some losses but if we have good money management, our losses have been calculated before right? We can take profits in the other condition in this day, or we can use another pairs if that's possible.

i totally agree with you. daily profit in forex is possible. just like you said that it will depend on your knowledge. the more knowledge you have and the more experience you got, the more easier you can achieve daily profit. nothing is impossible in forex. if we know what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and have good knowledge with a lot of information about the market, surely we can get daily profit and make impossible thing become possible thing. forex is not about possible or impossible, but how good you trade it and how far you can achieve.

gosians
01-27-2011, 12:55 PM
daily profit can be achieved and that to on a very consistent way, but the main problem that i have faced in the past is that i kept on trading after reaching my goal. but now i have disciplined myself to exit the markets when i have my targets.
20 to 30 pips in a day a very possible and most of the times you can achieve that amount in this one trade.but the markets are not the same every day thats why we have to adjust to the markets on a daily basis, if we can do that then daily profits are very possible
Yeah i agree with you that daily profit in forex is possible and we can end up our trading on profit everyday. And one thing that you are facing is very real and i think we face the loss because of our planning, let me explain:
If we set our earning target, suppose we set our earning target to earn 15 to 20 pips daily and we success to achieve this target in just 30 minutes so its better to leave trading on this point even than we have more time to do trading because we lose our interest in trading after achieving our target so we face loss after our good earning and we end up on a little profit at last, don't limit your earning if you want to earn more and more but its better to plan our daily profit and stop trading after achieving this.

elaine2010
01-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah i agree with you that daily profit in forex is possible and we can end up our trading on profit everyday. And one thing that you are facing is very real and i think we face the loss because of our planning, let me explain:
If we set our earning target, suppose we set our earning target to earn 15 to 20 pips daily and we success to achieve this target in just 30 minutes so its better to leave trading on this point even than we have more time to do trading because we lose our interest in trading after achieving our target so we face loss after our good earning and we end up on a little profit at last, don't limit your earning if you want to earn more and more but its better to plan our daily profit and stop trading after achieving this.

In my opinion, daily profit is impossible for anyone, I want to know what's your meanings about daily profits? As far as I know, daily profits means traders can make consistent profit everyday, cause you know, forex is a fluctuated market, and no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market, so daily profit is impossibe for traders, but good traders can make money from forex market because they can make money in a certain period of time. As you mentioned that we can strictly follow our plan, and we should exit from forex market once we have already achieved our target, I think this is a good habit, but the question is that what you will do if you can't achieve your target, whether you should keep trading? I think it is easy for you to be greedy if you continue trading.

mukul
01-27-2011, 02:13 PM
daily profit is possible if the trade is run properly and with the systematic.to run the trade in systematic manner proper management is required.management plays vital role in making profit in trade.profit can be made daily if the reputation of the commodities is maintained.but if these thing are not done then their is also the possibility of loss in trade.so daily profit is to be earned the then the management should be run in systematic manner.but daily profit is also impossible because sometime the commodities market value gets low.

mukul
01-27-2011, 02:23 PM
in my opinion forex is not risky if it is run in systematic manner and the traders have the proper knowledge of forex trading.and it is possible to make profit in forex trading if the market value of the commodities is good.it depend on the reputation of the trade,if the reputation of the trade is good then their is the possibility of profit daily.

ify79
01-27-2011, 02:38 PM
@Elaine2010,daily profit in forex refers to a situation where your account balance is in profit level daily,although the amount of profit may vary.It is true that no one can predict what would happen in the market,but their is a level you would have attained in trading forex that making profit daily would not be a difficult thing for you.Experienced traders who has spent a lot of years in the forex field have better chances of making profit daily compared to the average trader who is new to forex that can make profit once in a while.

samy124
01-28-2011, 02:15 PM
@ify79 i do not get you very well if you are saying that it is possible to make daily profit daily then i do not agree with you. Answer my question please . Do you make profits daily? I have had the priviledges of discusing topics of such with my mentors and majority said that even though they study charts very well, they do make loses. For instance, some geniue hyip that trades forex to make profits deviates in their daily percentage promises. This is as a result of their loses, but they must pay daily because they bear the risk. So daily frofits is not %100 possible.

murali603
01-28-2011, 07:47 PM
@ify79 i do not get you very well if you are saying that it is possible to make daily profit daily then i do not agree with you. Answer my question please . Do you make profits daily? I have had the priviledges of discusing topics of such with my mentors and majority said that even though they study charts very well, they do make loses. For instance, some geniue hyip that trades forex to make profits deviates in their daily percentage promises. This is as a result of their loses, but they must pay daily because they bear the risk. So daily frofits is not %100 possible.

You are right its impossible to make profits every day even for an experienced trader, Even we stuydied well all charts etc some times market won't go according to expectations then we will see some huge loss if we deal with some big lot, for example Gold and USD are inversly propotion if one is increasing then another will decrease but today USD increased at the same time Gold also increase by some $30 which is not according to the theory or according to the expectations, this kind of situations will occur in forex market every day

Palove
01-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Making consistent profits daily from forex is not possible. Although i am a part-time forex trader, i do not think it is possible to make profits consistently. Previously, i thought it was possible but since i realized that sometimes making losses is inevitable and since there is no indicator or strategy or forex robot that is always right, i had a conviction that it is not possible to make profits daily whether the trader is experienced or a newbie. Still i think that an experienced trader make negligible losses that can easily be outweighed by subsequent profits as well as make profits that do act as buffers for subsequent losses

Lilian Nmeregini
01-29-2011, 04:09 AM
That is quite true, but the issue of daily profit is a thing of personal resolution. Some traders, just like my mentor, have resolved that because they have mastered the forex trade technique to a reasonable extent, they can confidently tell themselves that daily profit is very much possible. Though for my level now, I can't boast of making daily profit, but I know that a time is coming when I will get to that level.
Hence, daily profit is possible, based on the level of training and skill acquisitions. Even if a trader records some little losses,and makes some many little profits, once the value of the profit surpasses that of the loss, he is still on the track of making daily profits.

bijaya
01-29-2011, 06:25 AM
In my view it is not possible for anyone to earn daily profit in forex.The price of curriences undergo sharp fluctutions everyday so none can make a profit daily.Some days you might but it is not possible everyday even for experienced traders.
@tprhzm 2009 - I totally agree with you.It is impossible.Good and skilled traders can make more profit than rest of others but not daily.

Palove
01-30-2011, 06:32 AM
@lilian, it is not about the resolution we make but the decisions we take in our forex trading. Our decisions are a result of a personal conviction of what is good or bad, and honestly there is no way we have always been right even though we thought we were right beforehand. This disparity, brings the reality we see in forex, that there is no way we could ever be making profits daily. However, the fact that we do not make constant profits daily does not mean that we are not likely to make overall profits weekly or monthly. Being truthful to yourself in forex should not be jeopardized for some lingering fantasy.

mukul
01-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Daily profit in forex is impossible because in trading we cant say that we can get profit daily. Their are also the chances of getting loss. Only forex experts can get daily profit if they know the concept of forex trading. The person who do not have the forex knowledge cannot get profint in the loss they have to face loss. So daily profit in forex is impossible.

murali603
01-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Forex is very risky and obtaining daily profit in trading is impossible because in trading there is equal probability to getting loss and profit.Though if the experts are employed there is less chance of loss but loss can be occur by a silly mistake.Specially the newbies cannot gain profit rather they have to face loss.The trader also must keep all the record of the trade which help him to minimize the incorrect work and saves from heavy loss.

You said some facts in this, experts also get losses but they will get them when market is abnormal and they take the loss lightly and feel its also part of trading, when we gpt this kind of though in our mind then we can trade well, but it takes time for the people to accept the loss especially newbies don't accept losses. In forex trading loss will come for so much experienced traders also, But we can minimize the losses by using some small lot sizes and using some Less amount of SL, some people trade without SL and they will loose so mcuh amount for any spikes in market

mownabratadey
01-30-2011, 01:01 PM
You said some facts in this, experts also get losses but they will get them when market is abnormal and they take the loss lightly and feel its also part of trading, when we gpt this kind of though in our mind then we can trade well, but it takes time for the people to accept the loss especially newbies don't accept losses. In forex trading loss will come for so much experienced traders also, But we can minimize the losses by using some small lot sizes and using some Less amount of SL, some people trade without SL and they will loose so mcuh amount for any spikes in market

Yea, that's true Stop-Loss option is a key to have apart away from big negative values in our main balance, I think if WE trade with lower leverage & big amount then we can easily make small profit from many of trade at same time.. As for small risk if anyone or two of trade goes to reverse direction of trend then the others trade will definitely go with positive PIPs.. THus WE will be always in profits.. SO Low risk leads to a doubtless daily profits.. But it ca be some poor values But we should be happy with that %..

bahadur
01-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Yes,I guess daily profit is possible in forex.But profit really depends upon your skill and your handwork. in forex your profit is fully dependent upon your capability and your limitation. So its really important for every newbie to get enough information regarding forex before starting forex. As you have mentioned above, I too agree that fixed profit per day is impossible in forex as we all know that the time to time fluctuation occurs in the market. So its important for every trader to go with the better strategies and grab the best opportunity so that you can make healthy profit daily and also the next important thing is that the trader must be skilled and experienced enough regarding this type of trading system.

elaine2010
01-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes,I guess daily profit is possible in forex.But profit really depends upon your skill and your handwork. in forex your profit is fully dependent upon your capability and your limitation. So its really important for every newbie to get enough information regarding forex before starting forex. As you have mentioned above, I too agree that fixed profit per day is impossible in forex as we all know that the time to time fluctuation occurs in the market. So its important for every trader to go with the better strategies and grab the best opportunity so that you can make healthy profit daily and also the next important thing is that the trader must be skilled and experienced enough regarding this type of trading system.

I feel confused about daily profit here, Yeah, you are right, profits in forex trading depends on our skills and hardwork. we can try to increase the possibility of success through learning forex knowledge. For me, daily profit means that traders can get profit every day, this mean they can make profit if they trade in forex market, did you think it is possible? at least, I don't think so, forex is a fluctuated market,No one can predict what will occurs in the next second. So daily profit is impossible even though you are good traders. I think traders can get profit because they can achieve their goal in certain period of time.

silenteyes
02-05-2011, 02:12 AM
You need to be much skilled and have good capital in your account to earn profit on daily basis. You can't think of getting profit on daily basis if you are a newbie in forex. You must concentrate on learning the new things and making your strategy improved. When you will have a strong plane and can predict market to some extent, then you should implement your strategy at the right time. I personally feel that you should not be thinking of making profit daily and just focus to get positive trades in the middle days of the week. If you have enough experience and have chosen forex as full time work, then you can try to earn daily profit and it is possible with effective implementation of forex skills.

karan
02-05-2011, 05:33 AM
Daily profit possible or impossible depends on trader knowledge and is experiences.
If any one ask me, it’s not that easy to make profit.
Trader need to spend and learn basic knowledge about trading and forex.
Without proper knowledge no one can make enough profit according to plan.
So conclusion of this question is to learn basic of forex and make your own trading style and trade according to make daily profit, then its possible.

silenteyes
02-06-2011, 02:45 AM
It is not just learning the forex and then you will be able to get daily profits. There are lots of things involved to get daily profit. You have to implement your forex learning properly. Many traders have learned the basic forex skills and they consider them enough but that is not the way you can get daily profits. You have to keep learning new things and implement in your strategy. The plan is very important in this respect and money management should be very good. It is really possible to get daily profits but you should not force it to yourself if you are a novice trader.

karan
02-06-2011, 04:46 AM
It is not just learning the forex and then you will be able to get daily profits. There are lots of things involved to get daily profit. You have to implement your forex learning properly. Many traders have learned the basic forex skills and they consider them enough but that is not the way you can get daily profits. You have to keep learning new things and implement in your strategy. The plan is very important in this respect and money management should be very good. It is really possible to get daily profits but you should not force it to yourself if you are a novice trader.
So you mean we should learn more then forex and after that make trade. One who change forex strategy in equal intervals of time can't make good profit and its bad for trader to keep learning after making good profit system.
One who keeps changings its plan and system can't make stable profit.
From my knowledge learn the basic about the forex is enough for daily earning profit and its enough fro trader.
Making lots of profit from trading is not good trading and enough profit is the good forex system.

gosians
02-06-2011, 08:06 AM
We can say that its hard to make daily profit in forex but we cannot say that its impossible to make daily profit in forex. Surely a good trader can make daily profit and good traders are those who have enough knowledge about forex, have a reasonable experience, have good strategies and have ability to cover the loss. Newbies cannot make profit daily, first of all due to lake of knowledge and secondly newbies do not invest huge capital in forex trading. When they face loss than they disappointed and close their trading but actually they should try to cover their loss.

sirwilly
02-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Consistent profits is every trader's dream, but not every trader will achieve this because our abilities are different, likewise our attentiveness to detail, and our ability to make appropriate and factual predictions. All these factors are necessary if we are to make consistent profits in trading and any trader who wishes to achieve this will have to consider these factors in the first place. Sure, it's a challenge, but diligence is the key to success in Forex trading.

silenteyes
02-07-2011, 02:13 AM
No doubt about that you have to take this as a challenge to get profits on daily basis. Many traders think that it is not possible but they still go for it even if they don't have enough capabilities but they have strong determination to achieve this goal. Any novice trader should not set this goal as they need to learn lots of skills and strategies first and then setting this goal. I think when you have right knowledge and skills along with strong fundamental and technical analysis, you will be able to predict market to greater extent and have more chance of making profit daily.

sirwilly
02-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Yes, a wealth of knowledge is the driving force for a lot of things. If we have the requisite knowledge, then we can constantly be able to improve on ourselves and on our trading. Nevertheless, I do not think it is appropriate for traders to make their targets based on their felt needs--it's a very subjective thing and doesn't base the judgment on the trader's abilities, but rather on their demands. It is much safer to make targets that are in line with our own abilities, so that we are able to achieve these goals with minimal help from other traders.

SilverKnight
02-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Daily profit could be possible but you have to trade very carefully.If you have higher target everyday then it could bring you some loss.Market is so large.So many things in there,sometimes i get collapse with my 3 -4 accounts,which causes lack of concentration.So fix your target in one account with one strategy and go for it.Then only you can get constant profit everyday.Avoid trading in bad times.Specially in news release if you dont know fundamental trading.

chuna1985
02-07-2011, 08:41 AM
I agree with you on this @ silent eyes. Many forex traders expecially the new comers have this wierd belief that daily profits are not possible in forex trading. The reason why they think so is due to many false informations flying around the web today. There is news every where that most newbies lose in forex trading, but it is possible to trade forex and become very consistent in all your trades. It only takes a strong will and an urge to learn all that is required in forex trading.

dikshyag
02-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Well, i think making daily profit in forex is not a big deal . What's really important is that we need to have determination, concentration and patience while we trade. For the newbie like me, making profit could be bit difficult as forex trading is all about the experience and your trading knowledge. But if you have good depth of knowledge in forex trading and have good idea about market analysis and making strategy on the basis of that ,then making few pips daily is not difficult. Also if you have ability to get control over your emotion, sentiments and feelings, the definitely you can make a good profit in forex. Your profit in forex trading also depends upon the size of trading account you have and the the trading sessions you chose for the trade.

milan
02-10-2011, 02:17 AM
I think no one can guarantee that you can make almost constant profit everyday. Its because of fluctuation of marketing. It may be possible if you become able to furnish well strategies on what you are about to do. But almost constant is impossible. It also depends on you in some extent.

gosians
02-10-2011, 04:30 AM
In my opinion if you think that you can earn daily profit in forex than you can earn and if you don't think that you can earn daily profit than you cannot earn because its saying "Whatever you think you can do or cannot do, you think right". So its depends on your determination. No doubt experience is also important to make profit in forex but when you decide to earn than you will spend more time in trading and you will do trading more carefully and it will increase your confidence level and experience as well as and it will help you to earn daily profit in forex.

djai
02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I think no one can guarantee that you can make almost constant profit everyday. Its because of fluctuation of marketing. It may be possible if you become able to furnish well strategies on what you are about to do. But almost constant is impossible. It also depends on you in some extent.

it maybe true in some aspects, but if we have small targets each day around 20 pips, the with consistent practice and knowledge that can be achieved on a daily basis. there are people who trade daily and have gone on months without taking a loss. it is very much possible, we have to work hard and develop a strategy for it.
but if you have high targets like 100 to 200 pips very day then that will be very hard to maintain every day

chuna1985
02-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Some days, i lose in forex trading but sometimes, i open several trades and win in all of them and this could happen for upto three trading days. The reason why i'm able to achieve this is that i always engage in low risk trading, i use a target of less 20 pips per trade and this is always possible when i do use volatile pairs that goes bullish and bearish with upto 120 pips. Daily profits is possible, try, and you will see that even a newbie with good trading principles can achieve it.

fxmember
02-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Loss is also the principal part of trading not only profit but well it is not a such big task to make profit.I don't say daily profit in Forex is impossible.Many have done it.Ya it is true that Forex market is inconstant because we don't have any idea that what gotta happen till the succeeding hour.You don't have to give much hour in a day for trading but how much you give,the given time you should trade in a better way.It's not that much difficult to make some profit daily rather more or less.But the main problem is that we people are always crazy of earning more and more profit.We don't have habit of facing loss.

silenteyes
02-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Who likes loss ? Everyone here in forex wants to get profit and profit. This trend is increasing in novice traders and it is the cause of increase number of failures. The statistics are showing that more people are getting failed in forex which gives a bad impression to a new person who wants to come in forex. There is no harm in thinking and planing about making daily profits but we should also consider the other side of the picture which is loss. Moreover, we should keep our trading level in mind and then set the profit goals. It is useless to set a goal which you can't achieve.

meamir90
02-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Who likes loss ? Everyone here in forex wants to get profit and profit. This trend is increasing in novice traders and it is the cause of increase number of failures. The statistics are showing that more people are getting failed in forex which gives a bad impression to a new person who wants to come in forex. There is no harm in thinking and planing about making daily profits but we should also consider the other side of the picture which is loss. Moreover, we should keep our trading level in mind and then set the profit goals. It is useless to set a goal which you can't achieve.

Definitely silenteyes, we all are here in forex trading just because we want to see our fund getting multiplied in no time. The forex trading is a good platform for making a good profit. Tendency to have the profit is normal but there some condition that needed to be applied to get the profit in forex. Almost 90% of the people just run after the profit and don't care about other necessary stuffs required to be a successful trader and this is the major cause of failure. People haven't still understood that forex is not only about the profit, its rather about loss as well. But if we go systematically having all the necessary informations and knowledge with definite plan and strategy, then its won't be any difficult to make a profit in forex trading.

francgoz99
02-11-2011, 06:11 PM
As an experienced trader, i earn profits daily, it depends on the market condition. If the market is very volatile, i can earn up to 250pips per day.
But if you are a newbie trader, i do do not think it is possible to earn consistent profit but the main thing is that your profits should be greater than your losses. In forex, market can sometimes be unpredictable and sometimes predictable but if you are an experienced trader, you can predict the market and make consistent profit.

ify79
02-12-2011, 10:07 AM
@Francgoz99,there is no point trading forex when you can not make profit-that is your winning trades is more than your loss trades over a period of time,then it would be ideal to quit trading and consider other things for now.That is not to say that trading is very easy but it is very possible to make daily profit though it may be less or more at times because of the unpredictable nature of the market.If you can break even and minimize your loss as a new trader,then making profit consistently would be maintained.

fxtrader
02-15-2011, 07:52 PM
in forex you can create as many pips how much you succeed ,It depends primarily on how many pairs you trade, and also according to how you trade ,when scalps after a couple of points so you can make more pips than when someone opens and closes her position from a few days after opening You can make the forex but also lose so much as you want but you must have rules and marketed under them because if you have then you know How does and how to deal

shefo
02-15-2011, 10:46 PM
i agree with you that there is no daily profit
but there are traders don't close any position with lose ( it an continue for more than 10 days )
long trader can make good profit while daily traders can lose all their profit in only one day

i see with good money management your lose will be very little or nothing if there isn't upnormal event in the world

- with money management you can make daily profit this is very possible

gosians
02-16-2011, 04:46 AM
To earn daily profit, you should expert in trading of different pairs because trading with only 1 or 2 pairs cannot give you the daily profit and some times you will face a loss. Its also depends on your abilities, if you have the passion of trading and do trading in sensible manner then you can earn daily profit, little or big. Its also depends on timing, if you are giving more then 6 hours daily, i mean if you are full time trader then there is high possibility to earn daily profit but if you are part time trader then possibility of daily profit is low.

silenteyes
02-16-2011, 04:28 PM
It is hard to get daily profit for part time traders but it is not necessary that they will not make profit. In fact they can do so if they enter the market in overlap session where volatility is much higher than single session. If you can trade on multiple pairs, your chances are better but you can still get profit if you trade on one major pair. You need to follow the trend and you will be making profits for sure. The margin of profit may be more or less but it is really possible to get daily profits.

gosians
02-17-2011, 05:21 PM
I think only those who know the use of some good indicators and have some good strategies can make daily profit. Its not difficult nor easy because for the starters its hard to earn daily in forex and for experts its easy. Sometimes starter traders face a big loss, according to the investment, and then they try to recover this loss and they consume enough time to recover it. Suppose it recovers even then we cannot say that they are making profit. To earn profit is not a real thing but to earn more profit then the loss is the real thing because losses is the necessary part of trading.

laughingbuddha
02-17-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm a newbie in forex trading and i guess its quite difficult to make a good profit in forex in the initial days of our forex carrer. But if we have good trading experience with good depth of knowledge in forex trading, then its not gonna be any difficult task to make profit in forex. Especially if we trade in the trading sessions like London, newyork and Sydney trading session, its not a difficult one.

silenteyes
02-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Making daily profit should not be priority of any novice trader and you must keep your focus to study market. You should be giving more time in analyzing the movement of price for a certain currency pair. As you will spend more time in forex world, you will be having more information about using different indicators and strategies. There are some traders who are making daily profit with their methods and they often charges some fees if you want to have their strategy or indicator. So you need to spend time to get such methods developed by yourself.

sunset
02-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Making daily profit in forex is of course possible. For this trader must work hard. the trader must go with he better strategies so that they can move according to their expectation. For daily earning in forex the trader can take the help of different indicators for analyzing market. There are different methods of analyzing market with which the trader can easily know about future situation of market. They must be able to create back up plans in case if the market do not move according to their expectation. The trader must take the help of experts and consult the different forex related site in case of any confusion. So if this things are going to be followed then its not that difficult to earn through forex.

milan
02-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Hey dude, it is obvious that no one can make constant profit without loss. If you are talking about constant profit, then it is impossible. If you are talking profit about almost every time, then it is possible. If you are well experienced and doing appreciable labor, then you can bring your loss rate in the minimum level in comparison to your profit. But it is not possible to make forex trading in all seven days of the week. You know why. And the main thing is , the loss or profit you make depends on how strong plan you make for this trading. Its all up to you.

silenteyes
02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
As a trader you should not think of making profit everyday. Forex trading requires patience and you must have it in order to get success. Setting target to make profit daily will lead you to trouble because market will not favour you all the time and you will over try to hit your targets.

What you should do is to set weekly or monthly target of profit. It is right that we can also make daily profit but you need lots of experience for it. So it is better to have long term targets for your profit to make trading easier for you.

bewildwithme
02-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Yup, I agree with silenteyes, patience is the most important strategy when you want to ensure gain in forex, it is like fishing, you have to wait when will they eat the bait before grabbing the fish. Being on the right timing (trends) will help you determined on how you can gain surely.

mukul
02-19-2011, 04:49 AM
forex is the trade were many people trade in this to earn huge. forex is also very risky trade were trader must trader must trade carefully in order to gain profit. profit making in forex is very important for the long survival in the forex. if the trader knows the concept of the forex trade then he can easily gain profit from the trade. but it will be difficult for the new forex trader to make profit earlier because they are in this business and doesn't knows about the forex very much. so making profit in forex trading is not impossible it is possible if the trader trade properly in the forex.

gosians
02-19-2011, 07:33 AM
It depends on that how much serious in trading. According to my observation, many newbies are not interested in forex so much. They just want to earn without learning, while learning is the most important thing in this field and even expert traders still learning new thing about forex. So if anyone want to make profit daily and don't want to learn a dam about it so this is quite impossible for those to make daily profit. And if your concentration is attach with learning then you will earn automatically. Sometimes you will feel that its hard to earn daily but i think its possible..

sirwilly
02-19-2011, 10:27 AM
But that's not possible. The newbie who wants to earn without learning is merely asking for margin call. There is no trade at all where we enter on without any knowledge despite how wise we may think ourselves to be. It is very necessary to recount the basics of Forex trading before investing even a dollar.The knowledge we gain from trading will as well help us to become better persons--more frugal and less extravagant.

golden
02-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Thats very correct @ sirwilly, newbies in forex trading who do not want to come to terms that they must learn all that is necessary in forex trading is calling on margin call to catch up with him or her. As a newbie, i whole heartedly accepted this fact and i avoided the forex market and i spent quite a long time to study forex market in it`s fullness. After doing that, i now went into the forex market with confidence and intent of a win for myself.

pramod
02-20-2011, 05:17 AM
daily profit is possible if the trader has the knowledge of forex then only daily profit is possible. the trader should know the concept of trading. the trader should be well trained and skilled so that they can trade properly in the forex. new trader cannot earn daily because they do not have much knowledge of forex and it is very risky for them to trade in forex.

ahmar2
02-20-2011, 05:22 AM
Well it is possible however I don't think that it can be done in consistent basis. You can set a goal of 60-70% of profit days and work from there. But thinking that you will end up in profit at end of every trading day is nothing but a dream. No one an do that because no one can see that what's going to happen in future. MArket fluctuates so much that it is almost impossible to make profit at end of each day. Loss is a very important part of the forex trade and you can't ignore that fact no matter how good you are.I hope you get my point.

chuna1985
02-20-2011, 07:03 AM
@ Ahmar, it is possible to make daily profits in forex, and it is also possible to make it consistently. The way to do it is simply by opening 7 to 8 trades per trading day in forex. As we do that, we win and lose in some trades. All we need to maintain is making more profits than losses in every trading day, then we will be able to consistently make profits daily. Though it cannot continue forever, some days will not come out like we expected it to, but on the average, most days will be profitable.

diwash
02-26-2011, 02:55 AM
Everyone in the business desires to gain profit in his business but is daily profit accessible in a business?
This is a common topic for any trader who invests in business. When trading in a business like Forex a trader gains maximum profit but not always. A trader must understand thatLoss is the part of business.
This way I can make understand that daily profit is no possible in any business we do.

ahmar2
02-26-2011, 04:26 AM
@chuna you may be right and it may work on good days as well but it is a risky strategy I think forex is and should be thought as of long term investment in which the overall goal should be to earn X% profit in say 2-3 months on your initial investment. If you are planning to earn a daily profit no mater what this can cause you damage because not every day is your lucky day. Sometimes market turns all around and you end up losing all 7-8 trades per day you are talking about this is why I say daily profit can't be made consistently.

fxking
02-26-2011, 07:36 AM
I think making daily profit in the forex market is possible.If anyone is a good day trader he can make daily profit and also consistently.
But the main thing is scalper also can make daily profit but they nood good and working scalping strategy or robot made by their strategy.
I also in my first time of trading i made daily profit and withdraw money but now i learnt that i need to keep that money to find better trade
opportunity.So thats how one can make daily consistent profit.

luvs
02-26-2011, 07:57 AM
it is possible to earn daily profit from the forex, if the trader is expert and knows everything about the forex.
many experts trader are earning huge amount of money from the forex. but it is difficult for the beginners to earn daily profit. new trader do not have the proper knowledge of forex. for earning daily profit the trader should make various plans and strategy according to the market situation.

ceejaye
02-26-2011, 08:17 AM
it is possible to earn daily profit from the forex, if the trader is expert and knows everything about the forex.
many experts trader are earning huge amount of money from the forex. but it is difficult for the beginners to earn daily profit. new trader do not have the proper knowledge of forex. for earning daily profit the trader should make various plans and strategy according to the market situation.

Definitely this should be what should happen to a newbie because he doesn't have the required knowledge to trade profitablely from forex. Without the right trading skills it is very hard to make profits in forex.
Loosing in forex is a general phenominum/ situation prevalent among newbies in forex. The experts also lost in forex when they started as a newbie but after mastering forex, they began to trade profitably. Forex takes time and alot of sacrifice and patience to learn. Also to become an expert, you should be ready to loose money as to learn forex.

silenteyes
02-27-2011, 01:42 AM
This is what a newbie should be aiming at because if you will aim at making daily profit in your start as a beginner, you will to achieve it. Your first aim should be to learn as much you can and if you lose in that process, you should not worry about it.

As you will gain experience and knowledge, you will recover all your losses. You need to work hard to develop your profitable strategy and when it is done, you will be having profits. It is not necessary to make daily profits but you will be having it on regular basis.

Jaxspa
02-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Daily profits in forex trade is hard to score but yet not impossible. If you invest your money with certain plan and strategy, then you will able to take more out of your invested money. As forex market is difficult to predict you may never know what will happen next. All you can do is just analyze the going trade condition and invest the money, then certainly you will learn to get profits. Even if you do not get profits on day to day basis, you will learn when and how to invest the money. And you will be able to prevent the loss.

zarcon
02-27-2011, 03:02 PM
I know it is possible for good traders to earn money from forex daily because they study many years about the forex secret i know some one he's know where the ternd wel be go and when but how ? i'm looking and serach for answer.

bangcool
02-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Daily profits in forex trade is hard to score but yet not impossible. If you invest your money with certain plan and strategy, then you will able to take more out of your invested money. As forex market is difficult to predict you may never know what will happen next. All you can do is just analyze the going trade condition and invest the money, then certainly you will learn to get profits. Even if you do not get profits on day to day basis, you will learn when and how to invest the money. And you will be able to prevent the loss.
Agree, nothing imposible in this world. This condition also for forex trading. But we must notice it. Only them who already can manage their mind will be succes in this bussiness. Follow your rule, manage your money, be wise with all your open position. Also mention it, that profit always equal with your risk. When you want to get more profit, then you will face big problem, and your risk will be increase

chinedu234
02-28-2011, 10:14 PM
I do agree that one can be making daily but such traders do not trade every day but being in the market daily.What i mean is they may not be placing order every day but the view market all the time.They only place order when it is clear that they will gain.it does not mean that they gain every trade they entered but their always pass the loss at the end of the day.

rose09
03-01-2011, 01:15 AM
I quite agree with you. It is almost impossible to earn on a regular basis in forex market.For five days in a week,nobody can predict the market correctly. Profits flow faster if we are well aware of the mechanics and tricks of trading. Moreover, there is one advantage of losing. We gain in experience if we lose. The best thing is to fix our stoploss. After analysing trading alerts and predictions, we should determine the stoploss before the trading begins. By identifying the extent of our trading, we can avert heavy losses.

Suchu
03-09-2011, 06:16 PM
We all know that forex market is in fact the continually growing and moving very fast. Market statistics fluctuate consistently which results to huge moves. When market makes huge moves any trader to make huge profits. So it is possible to make daily profits, only if analyze the market trends and trade in appropriate way else we may go to loss also. And we should not forget that huge moves don't occur frequently so there is possibility of losing huge account parts also.

mohit
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Well , what I think is that daily profit in forex is not possible. Forex trading is full of risks and loss are involved everywhere. Inspite of traders being careful they cannot make daily profits. Several factors come into play like wrong prediction of market movement, wrong plan, emotions, wrong strategy etc. But experienced traders who give their full time to trading and even use robots can make some profits. But a part time traders cannot make profit on daily basis at forex trade.

murali603
03-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Well , what I think is that daily profit in forex is not possible. Forex trading is full of risks and loss are involved everywhere. Inspite of traders being careful they cannot make daily profits. Several factors come into play like wrong prediction of market movement, wrong plan, emotions, wrong strategy etc. But experienced traders who give their full time to trading and even use robots can make some profits. But a part time traders cannot make profit on daily basis at forex trade.

daily profits possible if we have enough experience in hand, i know some people who has some 4-5 years of experience in forex made more than $100 every day which is very huge amount when we compare with new people, I am sure i will be in suck kind of position after few years thats why we need to practice on real account with some small amount and with small lot to feel some real feeling, Practicing on demo won't improve ourself, But when we are going to test some new startegies we shoudl go for demo

bestlooser
03-10-2011, 03:51 AM
I also hope the same that I am gaining experience now but certainly 100$ in a day this is huge huge amount and I can just dream at this point of time but yes I know this very much possible but can you tell me how much money they have in their accounts to get 100$ daily? I think if I will have 1000$ or 10000$ then I can make that much profit.

mobinepal
03-10-2011, 04:14 AM
This may be possible that traders can make daily income from forex but this is not that easy as it sounds. There are some users who have ability to do this and I really appreciate them because this needs a lot of experience and talent. All the conditions should come positive to gain this. Trading with multiple currency may make this possible. So this may be possible but very difficult to make daily profit in forex trade.

ahmar2
03-10-2011, 04:41 AM
@bestlooser:
In forex it is not generally about how much money you have to invest in to get the profit. You can use leverage and spreads to your advantage and cover up for your shortage .

Also no one can say that how much profit you will make with a specific amount of money because no one can predict exactly how will be the trends at time of buying and selling. There is no fix formula that if you invest $100000 then you will earn $100 you can lose all that money within few days also if you don't know the trading.

To make a daily profit in forex you must be very good at trading in all aspects.

mownabratadey
03-10-2011, 05:08 AM
I think, Forex trading is unlike our real offline job where we will get somehow fixed amount at the end of every month... In trading there could be such days when we will not get any profits,even only losses may happen, and as we know emotion trading, we will definitely then got for another trade without having enough analysis & can get another losses.... Thus I suggest to be strict & controlled minded which can leads us for a living income every month....SO don;t try to go for daily profit but try to calculate after month...

mr.moon285
03-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Well, I do not think that profit daily forex possible because it is difficult, but trading in the Forex does not depend on profit daily, but depends on the deals profitable in the short term or long so it's likely to lose the deal in the near term, therefore, be to have a chance at a profit over the long term
So it's up to you and your strategy on the van was your strategy relies on quick profit or gain money in the long term

Jackbro
03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Yes, we can make profit daily in forex. The Forex markets are the largest and the most liquid financial markets in the world. Traders can easily open and close their trades because of high trading volumes. The large size of the market ensures that no individual or even no institution can manipulate the markets to their advantage. Trading in Forex markets is a risky proposition but we need to be very disciplined and should have control of your financial investments in Forex markets.These things make us to make profit daily.

ahmar2
03-10-2011, 11:28 AM
@jackbro:
Everybody agrees to the fact that in trading daily profits are not an impossible thing to achieve however the question is whether a trader can make profits on daily basis consistently. And there are different views of experts about that.

There is no doubt that it is possible to make daily profits with the proper planning and a good strategy according to the market situation . However it requires a great trading skill to be 100% accurate each and every trading day and it is not an easy thing to do.

meroonesathi
03-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Well, as daily trading is considered somehow it is profitable and somehow not profitable. But as far as I consider, it is impossible.
As Forex trading is world largest market and it is much volatile and fluctuating. Market changes like second. And we need to plan and implement strategies according to the market. So it is high risk on trading. So loss is also the reason of it. There is the saying that only 5% of the trader wins and rest of the lose and this is possible too. So in my view daily profit in Forex is a bit hard.

gosians
03-20-2011, 05:30 AM
@jackbro:
Everybody agrees to the fact that in trading daily profits are not an impossible thing to achieve however the question is whether a trader can make profits on daily basis consistently. And there are different views of experts about that.

There is no doubt that it is possible to make daily profits with the proper planning and a good strategy according to the market situation . However it requires a great trading skill to be 100% accurate each and every trading day and it is not an easy thing to do.
Yeah you are right that its possible to make daily profit but its a little bit hard also. If we concentrate on market fluctuation and try to understand it then there is fair chance of make profit daily.

Some traders do long term trading also and they are not making daily profit they are earning good amount of pips in a single trade. So its also depend on your mode if you want to trade long term then don't think about daily profit but if you are doing short term trading and specially applying scalping strategy then try to earn on daily basis, its hard but not impossible. So keep trading and have faith in your trading.

murali603
03-20-2011, 08:41 AM
@jackbro:

I agree with you, if we have some good strategy with us then its not hard to make profits every day, But our target should be small at starting of the tarding journey then we achieve target easily which improve the confidence on our trading which is very helpful physcologiacally.

If we have some 20-30 pips target per day then its easily achievable but when we target the amount then we should use some big lot inorder to get some good profits with smal take profit. For me now i have some target of 100 pips per weak.

Jackbro
03-20-2011, 10:31 AM
It is possible to make daily profit in forex. We should be expert and well experienced to make daily profit. The currency rate is fluctuating and the expert knows when to bye and when to sell currency. This fluctuating makes expert traders to make a good profit. When the market makes huge moves, most systems can profit. Keep in mind that these huge moves do not occur often so there will be days you will in fact, lose money. It's easier to make 20 - 30 pips daily while switching off the screen as compared to over trading. Do not be greedy. Take the 20 - 30 pips daily while protecting your profits. This will usually lead to giving back the majority of the profits while it makes your broker a very wealthy person.

silenteyes
03-20-2011, 10:43 AM
You can have short profit on daily basis if you are using some good strategy. Scalping is one of them to make small profits for you each day. You can't expect large profit daily unless you are using some high lot size which is much risky.

You should combine both short term trading and long term trading. Even though you may not get profit with long term trading but the movement of currency pairs going in your direction will be considered as profit. When the price will hit you Tp, you will make profit and different Tp can be hit each day if you are using multiple pairs.

murali603
03-20-2011, 12:07 PM
You can have short profit on daily basis if you are using some good strategy. Scalping is one of them to make small profits for you each day. You can't expect large profit daily unless you are using some high lot size which is much risky.

You should combine both short term trading and long term trading. Even though you may not get profit with long term trading but the movement of currency pairs going in your direction will be considered as profit. When the price will hit you Tp, you will make profit and different Tp can be hit each day if you are using multiple pairs.
You are right scalping is the best way to have some short profits which improve the confidence in us and help to move forward with the good hope. if we have some good amount of balance then we will get good profits based on Lot size.

Its better to use two targets in long term trading so that if the price hits TP1 then we can move stop loss forward and we can continue the trade to avoid more loss. if we do some hours trading then we will definitely have some winning tardes

gosians
03-20-2011, 01:25 PM

Scalping is good strategy to make small and daily profit but it requires lot of time so input is high, that is your concentration and time and output is low, that is your earned profit.

2nd idea is better that we should use both long term and short term trading, we can do this if we have reasonable capital in our trading account because some our our capital will be fix in long term trading and some capital we use in short term trading and the left capital will save us to receive margin call. If anyone has good grip on trading with different pairs then its quite simple for those to earn daily profit.

chuna1985
03-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Making daily profits could be possible but that will happen only if a forex trader believes in it. Our psychology is very important in forex trading. If you believe, then you will achieve your dreams of success and steady daily profits in forex trading. There are periods that i make profits daily, but it does not continue for a very long time. The highest was 4 straight days, i lost in my trades the subsequent days because of my disbelief. Confidence is important in forex

ahmar2
03-20-2011, 01:44 PM
I agree with you, if we have some good strategy with us then its not hard to make profits every day, But our target should be small at starting of the tarding journey then we achieve target easily which improve the confidence on our trading which is very helpful physcologiacally.

If we have some 20-30 pips target per day then its easily achievable but when we target the amount then we should use some big lot inorder to get some good profits with smal take profit. For me now i have some target of 100 pips per weak.

Yes I think what can someone as a trader do is to either make a target of achieving a long term profit or to make a small daily profit that can accumulate into something substantial after some time. Hoping to get a huge profit daily will never happen unless you are perfect at trading.

Your strategy to trader 20 lots is nice because neither you are over trading nor you are limiting yourself. ONe can make a decent profit daily if he trades 20-30 lots.

indieover
03-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I think if you have been trading for few months already it'd possible to earn daily profits. But your daily profit depend on how good your strategy is. I think for new traders better aim only small daily profit. Don't aim for big profit daily as it will be risky for new traders to aim for nice daily profit daily. I can manage only to earn something or small amount as I only choose small lot. When I choose bigger lot I tend to lose but when I choose smaller lot I end up earning something.

ankit
03-20-2011, 02:17 PM
nothing is impossible in forex. forex is the place of trading where the trader can earn huge amount of money daily. but the trader should have the knowledge trading in forex or it will be very risky for them to trade. but to earn profit daily in forex needs various strategy and plans. the trader should be fully trained and should be skilled to earn huge in forex. so i would say that earning daily profit is possible in forex.

jawadjoe
03-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes it is possible to make profits on daily basis. The forex market is the most fluctuating market all over the world. The currency prices fluctuate in seconds. In this situation the expert forex traders can make good profits by speculation about prices. Purchasing of currencies in the time period of low prices often makes a good profit and also short term trades are more beneficial than the long term trades. The traders should invest a little amount of capital in forex because big investment generate big risks in forex.

silenteyes
03-20-2011, 02:36 PM
The big investment will not bring more risk to you but it is higher lot size which will bring more risk to you. The point is not about risk but about making profits on daily basis. There are tools for risk management and you can control your losses by employing those tools.

Whenever, you are avoiding losses, you are making indirect profit. Short term trading is beneficial for novice traders and it is really possible to make daily profits but that profit should be in limits. I mean you can't set higher targets in short trading. However, I believe that long term trading is more profitable.

bestlooser
03-20-2011, 02:42 PM
in my long term plan as i open and close positions daily but I close only positions which are positive and are in profit and I keep open positions which are in lose so if I can stay in longer in the market then all the positions I am closing daily are profit at the end of the and yes it is really possible that we can get profit daily but for this plan you must have good enough funds and you have to stay in market for long and do not risk your total capital.

avirox
03-20-2011, 02:49 PM
If you are scalping and have a fixed strategy and a target like 10 pips per move then you should be able to make money consistently everyday,but you need to follow the strategy blindly and with full trust after you have made sure that the strategy is capable of giving me x amount of pips per trade each day on a consistent basis..but first as mentioned a thousand times by me you should test the strategy on a demo account then i would say that if you are accurate and strictly follow then you can make profit daily..and another thing is that you should trade as many times the strategy tells you to do its not like one time it told you and you traded but the next time you are feeling lazy and did not execute the trade so you also have to be consistent with following the strategy.

rehan
03-20-2011, 06:09 PM
i think it is impossible to get profit every day in forex trade because every day is not a same day..if you get profit in a day then you might have got loss in the very next day..the forex market fluctuates everyday so it is a difficult task to go with profit everyday..but one thing that a good trader can do is that he can get good percentage of profit than the loss by using their trading ability..but the consistency to get profit is almost impossible..

gosians
03-20-2011, 07:22 PM
i think it is impossible to get profit every day in forex trade because every day is not a same day..if you get profit in a day then you might have got loss in the very next day..the forex market fluctuates everyday so it is a difficult task to go with profit everyday..but one thing that a good trader can do is that he can get good percentage of profit than the loss by using their trading ability..but the consistency to get profit is almost impossible..
We cannot say that daily profit is impossible. It does not matter that in what direction market is going. We can earn when market goes up and even then when market goes down. So daily profit is probably possible.

You are saying that forex fluctuates everyday so its difficult task to earn profit daily, just think that forex is not fluctuating then how you can make profit? When the forex fluctuate only then we can make profit otherwise we cannot make profit when it does not fluctuate. As a newbie its hard to predicate the market so its also hard to make daily profit but when you will become old then you will earn on daily basis.

subash
03-21-2011, 01:21 AM
Pofit on forex depends upon your trading. The more you trade the more you can earn. Thefore regular trading helps you to earn more than irregular one. sometimes it may be impossible because of lack of constant trading. If traders have more transactions then the money earned by them will be more.
so regular trading is important in forex.

Lilian Nmeregini
03-21-2011, 04:05 AM
I don't agree with subash in his point. I don't believe that it is regular trading that makes a forex trader to profit on daily basis. Profiting on daily basis is a function of one's strategy in trading. If a trader has a poor strategy, he is likely going to end up making regular losses. Thus, I strongly believe that daily profit is very much possible. Though initially when I just started the forex trade, I doubled it vehemently, but by the time I gained a considerable experience, and I saw quite a vast opportunity in the forex trade, I then admitted that profitting daily is a reality, if only the trader stics to his rules.

gosians
03-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Pofit on forex depends upon your trading. The more you trade the more you can earn. Thefore regular trading helps you to earn more than irregular one. sometimes it may be impossible because of lack of constant trading. If traders have more transactions then the money earned by them will be more.
so regular trading is important in forex.
I disagree with your point "more you trade the more you can earn". That's not the point at all my dear you can say that the more you will do good trading the more you will earn. Only trading is not enough to make profit but we need to do good trading in order to keep our-self in profit. And you can also say like this, more you will do practice the more you will earn because practice is also an important part of trading and you know that practice makes a man perfect.

To earn daily profit for those, who have long experience in this market and expert in trading with different pairs, is not such a difficult task.

bestlooser
03-21-2011, 05:27 AM
yes you are right it can be very easy and some people who are newbie they just find it so much hard so they just want to know if we can earn daily or not I think yes as long as prices are going up and down so there is very good opportunity so Avail the opportunity. do not take risk and then have good capital in there and have a good plan and wait for few months you will see must have earn some thing.

karan
03-21-2011, 08:29 AM
yes you are right it can be very easy and some people who are newbie they just find it so much hard so they just want to know if we can earn daily or not I think yes as long as prices are going up and down so there is very good opportunity so Avail the opportunity. do not take risk and then have good capital in there and have a good plan and wait for few months you will see must have earn some thing.
Statement for up and down is correct,but how you decide it will go up or down.
Define the trend is very hard job and to make daily profit is only possible one can know trend direction.
Waiting for someone told to you trading which side is wrong and waiting for long decision is also wrong.
Trading on random side will called as tossing the coin and it will give profit in % only.
So always make sure and double check the account information to make daily profit.

chuna1985
03-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Do you where you can find out that daily profit is possible in fored trading, there are many forex brokers that organise forex contests on daily accounts or live account. At the end of their contests, there normally publish the results on their websites for everyone to see. You will see expert traders who will trade for the duration of the whole contest of up to one week or more without registering a single loss in their trades.

ahmar2
03-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Statement for up and down is correct,but how you decide it will go up or down.
Define the trend is very hard job and to make daily profit is only possible one can know trend direction.
Waiting for someone told to you trading which side is wrong and waiting for long decision is also wrong.
Trading on random side will called as tossing the coin and it will give profit in % only.
So always make sure and double check the account information to make daily profit.

Actually my friend an expert trader can determine the way of the trend, And with the analysis it is also possible to determine the magnitude of the movement. But notice the word expert in above sentence.

Not every trader is an expert and daily profit requires great skill and method to go with it. So on paper it is possible but in reality it is very hard.

samy124
03-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Before i used to think that it is not possible to have a daily and constant profit in trading forex, but lately i just discover that it is very possible to acquire constant and daily profits in forex trading. One way this can be done is for you to develop a skill that would give you constant profits and make sure that once you have gotten that profit, don't be greedy to have more, be contented with what you have got. Most often, scalpers are most likely to have daily profits especially the traders that know how to scalp very well.

mahendra
03-22-2011, 03:43 PM
nothing is impossible, its possible to make profit daily in forex market but for it need a lot of things like experience, technical and fundamental analysis, up to date with economy & currency news and control the emotions that's come during trading. making profit daily in forex market is possible for an experienced trader who able to manage money management. its is not possible for new bibs.

pramod
03-22-2011, 04:08 PM
daily profit is possible in forex because in forex nothing is impossible. forex is risky but a profitable business. if the trader trade properly in the forex then he can earn huge money from the forex. to earn huge money from the forex the trader must be good in forex and should know every thing about the forex. the trader must be good in making strategy because without the strategy the trader cannot earn profit.

gosians
03-22-2011, 05:05 PM
In order to get daily profit you need to set your daily plan, your daily target and change your strategy time by time. If you will not set your daily plan and do trading without planning everyday then its a little bit hared to earn on daily basis. If you will not set your daily earning target then your target will not in front of you and you will not work very hard and it becomes hard to earn daily profit. If you will not change your strategy according to the market situation then you will never ever earn daily in this market. So its necessary to do proper planning, set daily profit limit and change strategy according to the situations.

Lilian Nmeregini
03-23-2011, 01:26 AM
@tprhzm2009,
I agree with all other things you said, but I disagree with you in an area, my friend. I can confidently tell you that it is very possible to make consistent daily profit, trading the forex. I may not have gotten to that level, but I know it requires a great deal of hard work to make it there. But I can claim daily profit is a reality because I know a trader who has been trading for the past two years, and I was able to check his trading account. There was no single lost trade. He is not just the only one I know. I know other handful of traders that have remained consistent in their profits for the past six months, some a year, and so on.

unreferred
03-23-2011, 02:22 AM
I think it impossible because on saturday and sunday forex it closed. it's mean we can't get money or loosing money everyday. forex it unique, i mean forex it high profit but forex it high risk too. so use your heart to be a good trader.

yeah, we knew that. but do you think it is possible to earn profit from your trades from Monday to Friday??

for me, maybe it is possible that you can get profit everyday. just make sure that your loses will be less compare to your earnings, that way you can tell yourself that you have manage to get profit though the amount is not that high. But if you want to earn more, that means you will have to sacrifice more also, maybe the time (you will have to study the market movement to be able to get projected market for tomorrow, make plans/strategies for tomorrow's trade) or the amount of money to invest(increase you lot size). but if we are now talkin about a constant daily profit - now that is almost unrealistic.

murali603
03-23-2011, 03:03 AM
Actually my friend an expert trader can determine the way of the trend, And with the analysis it is also possible to determine the magnitude of the movement. But notice the word expert in above sentence.

Not every trader is an expert and daily profit requires great skill and method to go with it. So on paper it is possible but in reality it is very hard.

You got some good point, if one become an experience and expert then daily profit is not at all a big task for him, Once we are comfort with the strategy then we can go for trading every based on that strategy and we can make daily profits.

Sclapers also make some good profits every day because sclaping is alway available in all trades but when it comes to long term traders they will also make some huge but not daily, But experts will make huge profit when we calculate monthly or weakly.

gosians
03-23-2011, 04:05 PM
That is not a simple thing to earn daily profit. It depends on your planning and strategies. If you have some strong strategies and have a strong planning also then you can get daily profit easily, but the hard thing is to get some useful strategies. If you will be able to find some good strategies that give you 4/5 chance to win or get profit in single trade then you can feel that you are able to get daily profit. With some weak strategies you can never get profit regularly. Make sure that you are applying good strategies and always test new strategy on demo account first.

ahmar2
03-23-2011, 04:17 PM
That is not a simple thing to earn daily profit. It depends on your planning and strategies. If you have some strong strategies and have a strong planning also then you can get daily profit easily, but the hard thing is to get some useful strategies. If you will be able to find some good strategies that give you 4/5 chance to win or get profit in single trade then you can feel that you are able to get daily profit. With some weak strategies you can never get profit regularly. Make sure that you are applying good strategies and always test new strategy on demo account first.

Yes but making a profit every 4 trades out of 5 is a very tough thing specially when you are new to forex. Even the traders with years of experience sometimes fail to achieve this goal of winning 75% of the times. I would rather go with a 60+ % chance of winning.

But it is obvious that daily profit is not an easy thing to do. But having said that it is not something impossible.

gosians
03-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Yes but making a profit every 4 trades out of 5 is a very tough thing specially when you are new to forex. Even the traders with years of experience sometimes fail to achieve this goal of winning 75% of the times. I would rather go with a 60+ % chance of winning.

But it is obvious that daily profit is not an easy thing to do. But having said that it is not something impossible.
Yeah that's right that its hard for new traders to earn profit in 4 of 5 trades, so they need to achieve this target first. As a newbie we should make small targets first and try to achieve them. If we decide to get daily profit on our very first day in trading then surely its impossible for us because of lake of knowledge and weak experience. So its better to set small goals and achieve them and with the passage of time try to set big targets, and i am sure then you will achieve them more easily. As a newbie we should pay more concentration on learning.

samy124
03-23-2011, 09:04 PM

I do not agree with you that it is tough to make daily profits. It might be a little bit tough at it is not too tough to make daily profits. Daily profit in forex is very possible. When ever we talk of daily profits, we are refering more to the traders that make use of scalping method. Most scalpers make daily profits because when ever there is a loss in one of the trades, he immediately makes up for the mistake he initially made and try to recover the loss in the next trade so that if he trades 10 times a day, it is possible for him to make 6 profit to the 4 lost trades. With this he can make daily profits. So a trader who want to make daily profit must develop a good strategy to make up for some careless losses.

Lilian Nmeregini
03-24-2011, 01:49 AM
@ify79,
I quite agree with you. Daily profit in forex trading seem to be a mirage to attain by some inexperienced traders. And the reason why they have such mindset is because they feel since they are unable to attain it, therefore it is also impossible for others to also attain it. From experience, I have come to know that whatever one, especially as a forex trader wish to achieve in terms of profit, is very much achievable. Where the actual work lies is in the place of training and skill development to study the market and know how it works. Get to understand the technical and fundamental aspect of the forex trade. Daily profit with thus be guaranteed.

murali603
03-24-2011, 02:07 AM
I do not agree with you that it is tough to make daily profits. It might be a little bit tough at it is not too tough to make daily profits. Daily profit in forex is very possible. When ever we talk of daily profits, we are refering more to the traders that make use of scalping method. Most scalpers make daily profits because when ever there is a loss in one of the trades, he immediately makes up for the mistake he initially made and try to recover the loss in the next trade so that if he trades 10 times a day, it is possible for him to make 6 profit to the 4 lost trades. With this he can make daily profits. So a trader who want to make daily profit must develop a good strategy to make up for some careless losses.

You are right daily profits in forex is not at all a difficult task, but we might not make some huge amounts but people will make some profit everyday form the forex, it might be some what small amount like $5, But when it comes to me $5 is also a big amount if i get every day.

My target is to make atleast $100 monthly, but when we see daoly profits some days we will get loss and some days profit, Its better to compare things weekly or monthly

Lilian Nmeregini
03-24-2011, 02:27 AM
@murali603,
I tend to agree with you partially. Apart from the fact that you believe in the possibility of daily profit, I appreciate that. But still, Iwill want to comment on your satisfaction or your complacency in settling for the small profits, so far it keeps rolling in everyday. But I believe it is not just possible to make daily profit, butit is very well possible to make it big. A

murali603
03-24-2011, 05:14 AM
@murali603,
I tend to agree with you partially. Apart from the fact that you believe in the possibility of daily profit, I appreciate that. But still, Iwill want to comment on your satisfaction or your complacency in settling for the small profits, so far it keeps rolling in everyday. But I believe it is not just possible to make daily profit, butit is very well possible to make it big. A

Here we didn't mentioned any target but if we do some good work and continuous efforts then we will definitely see atleast $1 profit every day.

If we see for Big profit from the starting then we loose our account because of risk that we are going to take, Once we build our account with some good capital then we will see profits also increasing with the amount of capital that we invested in trading.

If we want to have some $50 profit every day with $100 capital then how is it possible?

samy124
03-24-2011, 07:02 AM
You are right daily profits in forex is not at all a difficult task, but we might not make some huge amounts but people will make some profit everyday form the forex, it might be some what small amount like $5, But when it comes to me $5 is also a big amount if i get every day.

My target is to make atleast $100 monthly, but when we see daoly profits some days we will get loss and some days profit, Its better to compare things weekly or monthly

You are right. The reason why most trader fails to make daily profits is because they are very greedy thereby wanting to make a very huge profit everyday and in the process, they end up losing every thing. Before you can make a huge profit daily, it means that you have to spend more time in the market or trade with a huge amount of capital and which the former ( spending more time in the forex market ) is very dangerous and risky. If a trader can target making at most $10 for a start as a newbie, it is very considerable, possible and good for a new beginner in the trade.

asiantrader
03-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Well nothing in this world is impossible if carried out with proper thought and thinking. If we do it with determination, practice and hard work, then definitely we can make a good daily profit in forex . But for that we need a good sort of knowledge and trading skill in forex. We have seen the growing craze of the people in the commodities in the forex. Its obvious and right to increase the craze of people in forex. But most of the people damn care about the stuffs that is really needed for successful trading. We need to have proper practice and built up our own trading base. We need to have good trading strategy and knowledge about trading times. Then definitely making few pips in forex isn't a big deal for anyone.

murali603
03-24-2011, 08:20 AM
You are right. The reason why most trader fails to make daily profits is because they are very greedy thereby wanting to make a very huge profit everyday and in the process, they end up losing every thing. Before you can make a huge profit daily, it means that you have to spend more time in the market or trade with a huge amount of capital and which the former ( spending more time in the forex market ) is very dangerous and risky. If a trader can target making at most $10 for a start as a newbie, it is very considerable, possible and good for a new beginner in the trade.

You are right if we have some good amount then we can make more profits even trading only one or two hours per day, But if we have huge target which make us greedy and make us loss.

So we can get some daily profits if we set some less capital as target for daily earnings. One who set some less amount as target will always win in his strategy and people will get confidence if they are getting profit daily which help him in future

ahmar2
03-24-2011, 11:29 AM

Well my friend I have tried it and on the basis of my experience I can safely say that it is really difficult. Well I don't know what is your definition of difficult but if you don't think that performing all the analysis each day and then formulate a strategy every day is not a difficult job then you are right it is easy. But it really is time taking and hectic job. And unless you are very good at trading (at which I am not) this target is not an easy one to achieve.

strong75
03-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Yes yopu can trade every day and you can get profit ,how? you can start by the begining of the day and look atthe news and try to catch the currency that is low asnot in its normal price nad you can sell the currency which get high price more than its normal price3 you can check the average prices of the currencies form the history on your trade platform,sure you will gain but donot forget to use sell by and buy by this option will help you when you are away from your computer cayuse i think you will not sit for 24 hours infront of your computer

gosians
03-24-2011, 12:30 PM
As a newbie you can just think about it that in forex trading, to get daily profit is possible but you will not achieve it in your starting days. You need to do trading step by step at start then one day you will be able to get daily profit in forex trading. We are thinking that daily profit is not possible because we mostly are new traders, mostly members are not old even one year in trading like me and some are old traders on this forum and they are saying that its possible to earn daily profit so we should set our minds that there is possibility to earn daily profit but experience is the key thing.

caesary
04-04-2011, 01:15 PM
yes of course,it is 95% possible, it all depends on the hands of the trader in question , but let me view this from two area
1.being a professional,the people who fall within this group should atlist, must have develop strategies to unable make daily profit.
2.being a beginner, this group of traders are still upcoming, therefore i dont think they are having the techniques at this stage to make profit daily. these are the areas to looked, when talking about making daily profit.

caesary
04-04-2011, 01:22 PM
yes of course,it is 95% possible, it all depends on the hands of the trader in question , but let me view this from two area
1.being a professional,the people who fall within this group should atlist, must have develop strategies to unable make daily profit.
2.being a beginner, this group of traders are still upcoming, therefore i dont think they are having the techniques at this stage to make profit daily. these are the areas to looked, when talking about making daily profit.

money
04-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Daily profit in forex is very possible if you have good strategy and discipline with it. Don't set your profit target too high. Trade only when your indicator give you clear signal and you really confident about it. Don't push to trade if you are in doubt or too late to get in. If you can do that, you will get your daily profit without problem. Sometimes you might get floating loss, but with good management risk and strategy, you can use stop loss or hedging combining with averaging to replace your current loss with profit, so you can maintain daily profit in forex.

ogbos
04-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Daily profit in forex trading is very possible, but the possibility depend greatly on how good the trader is, in terms of marking out positive strateges. If a trader decide to make daily profit, he or she should be ready to undergo the scalping method. Why because it will be very tough for a trader to trade without lossing. When scalping method is apply. When a trader make loss in a trade, he will be ready to trade back and recover that loss.

andry777
04-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Daily profit in forex is very possible if you have good strategy and discipline with it. Don't set your profit target too high. Trade only when your indicator give you clear signal and you really confident about it. Don't push to trade if you are in doubt or too late to get in. If you can do that, you will get your daily profit without problem. Sometimes you might get floating loss, but with good management risk and strategy, you can use stop loss or hedging combining with averaging to replace your current loss with profit, so you can maintain daily profit in forex.

That was right, if we wanted to get daily profit so we must have good knowledges and good experiences to run our trading. Dicipline to run our trading plan is important too because daily profit could be realized if we can move consistently like we have prepared in trading plan. If we are late to follow signal, we shouldn't push ourselves to enter the market because it will give us big losses. Besides, if we wanted to get daily profit so we must look the condition of market because the condition of market will be different everyday. If we wanted to get daily profit, we must prepare the right strategy to trade in that day with certain condition in the market.

murali603
04-04-2011, 09:45 PM
That was right, if we wanted to get daily profit so we must have good knowledges and good experiences to run our trading. Dicipline to run our trading plan is important too because daily profit could be realized if we can move consistently like we have prepared in trading plan. If we are late to follow signal, we shouldn't push ourselves to enter the market because it will give us big losses. Besides, if we wanted to get daily profit so we must look the condition of market because the condition of market will be different everyday. If we wanted to get daily profit, we must prepare the right strategy to trade in that day with certain condition in the market.

if we have some small target then its achievable every day and which will motivate us to do some better trading than setting some high daily targets and failing to achieve those.

If we have enough experience and also capital then its some what easy to make some good profit every day, But we should have some good startegy with us, i have one but some times i will enter in middle of the trend and not able to make profits, we should avoid this.

Lilian Nmeregini
04-05-2011, 01:01 AM
murali603 was right when he said it is better we make little profits instead of hoping to make one big profit that has a high risk in it. In most cases, the greed to get the magnitude of profit can just result to our getting a margin call for it. But considering the issue if making daily profit in forex is either possible or impossible, that will depend the professionalism of the trader. Some traders have gained so much experience in their trading history in such a way that they can confidently make profit each time they open a trade. What I know for sure is that there are trader that will make consistent profit each time they trade, but the profit may not be everyday.

nehmer
04-05-2011, 01:20 AM
It is possible to earn daily profit in forex at least you set a goal every day to earn at least 30 pips each day in 5 business days of forex trading for the week that would yield you 150 pips all in all not including the loosing pips. For me its not bad as long as you have at least a sufficient amount of capital on your account to play.

gosians
04-05-2011, 03:55 AM
If you are regular trader and doing trading everyday then there is possibility to earn profit daily, its up to you that how you utilize your abilities in forex. If you are serious in trading and have good experience then at the end of everyday you will leave trading with profit, but if you are new in trading and doing trading just by guessing then you cannot say that you will earn daily. Hardworking is much important factor in daily profit.

andry777
04-05-2011, 04:05 PM
It is possible to earn daily profit in forex at least you set a goal every day to earn at least 30 pips each day in 5 business days of forex trading for the week that would yield you 150 pips all in all not including the loosing pips. For me its not bad as long as you have at least a sufficient amount of capital on your account to play.

Yes that is right. We didn't need to set too high target to reach to get daily profit in forex because the most important is our consistency in trading. I think that is enough for me too to get 30 pips daily profit. If we knew the characteristic of pair which we used in trading and if we knew any conditions which could happen in forex market so it's really possible to reach 30 pips in a day. We can start to get few pips in the beginning and the we can improve our achievement in the next day.

tundefaith
05-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Dialy profits in forex trading is sometimes impossibe for me.sometimes trading can be very very annoying due to the fact that achieving great success every day is out of share luck,and again if one says he earns everyday ,what about the week ends dat forex does not trade? so to me even if trade happens within weekdays its not that easy and it takes a person with great mind,zeal,determination,not giving up,always believing to make it to the peak will be be able to achieve that.

shaukat80
05-04-2011, 01:37 AM
Yes it is possible you can earn daily profit in Forex market because it provide us daily work routine and pipes to earn money day by day. This is the best solution for everyone who work with them and earn extra money in daily routine life. Daily profit in Forex trading market is so easily available that you withdraw your cash at any time through PayPal or AlertPay request. Peoples are satisfied with this market and make a money through reliable income source which provide this market daily.

mirzabilal
05-04-2011, 02:21 AM
Yes I think it is possible because working in a Forex as consistently make you to earn profit daily because forex market is very dynamic every thing can happen in the Forex trade you can get the more profit in the Forex trade as compare to the loss but you cannot make consistent profit every day.

shanikhan
05-04-2011, 07:08 AM
it depends upon the persons capability .if persons has a good skills and great communication power then it is possible .daily profit is possible in some time and also not possible some time .there are various conditions in this system.we can analyse both of them in terms of our genius mind.profit is only possible though the genius skills and work of the persons in business.so it in the good system of communications.

sunny73
05-04-2011, 07:50 AM
I think if you have good knowledge,good planning,your way of dealings with the problems,your control on your emotions,your good skills and your awareness with the market conditions then you can daily earn profit only not in Forex rather then in any other business too. Because these thing are very much important to handle any business.