PDA

View Full Version : Why people don't trade forex

Pages : [1] 2

ceejaye
07-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Forex is spreading all over the world as a good way to earn money online. Most people now earn their income through forex and so take it as a part time job.

But in some other case, people simply don't believe they can earn as a forex trader. Some see is as a gambling business which makes them not to have interest in it.

Sometimes when i try to convince people of the benefits of becoming a forex trader, i ask me, ' if you can make such huge amount of money from forex, why is it that people are not doing it?

What would be your response to this?

Essence
07-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Forex is spreading all over the world as a good way to earn money online. Most people now earn their income through forex and so take it as a part time job.

But in some other case, people simply don't believe they can earn as a forex trader. Some see is as a gambling business which makes them not to have interest in it.

Sometimes when i try to convince people of the benefits of becoming a forex trader, i ask me, ' if you can make such huge amount of money from forex, why is it that people are not doing it?

There are many reasons why people do not trade Forex:

1. They tend to make a lot of loss from the markets.

2. They are not able to understand the movements of the currency

3. They do not have enough time which is required for the success.

4. They are not aware of the basic facts and fundamentals in the business of Forex.

5. They are not having anyone to guide them and tell them what to do.

Mr.Black
07-17-2011, 12:45 PM

Some possible reasons ,"why people don't trade Forex", are:

- May be they are not aware of this kind of trading system.

- May be they can't understand its complexity.

- May be they don't have enough money to invest.

- May be they have any other private business.

- May be they don't have enough time for trading in Forex market.

efe
07-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Why people don't trade Forex.
For me i think that most people don't know about Forex trade if they have the opportunity we are having they will also work with Forex trade. And also most people world wide are so much afraid of Forex because they see Forex as a trade which noting profitable can come out of it. For me i think some are Forex member before but they don't have the experience to trade Forex due to that they loss alot with Forex trade because of this they sized to be Forex member.

silenteyes
07-17-2011, 01:59 PM
I will not discuss many reasons why people don't trade forex but just one real example.

When I asked my friend to start forex trading as I have also started, he just declined by saying that forex is too risky dude, and I will not risk my money.

This is clear case of lack of awareness and I told him that I was just like you before I know forex. You can learn it and have a go but he still declined.

So that negative mind setup is also one of the major reasons.

Jazpa
07-17-2011, 02:08 PM

Wise investors choose forex as way of making more money out of their investments. One who has strong heart, who is willing to play with the risks trades in forex. And one with weak heart, who is afraid of losing does not trade. People are afraid because they think forex is way too risky and there is no way of making money. But without risking, we will earn nothing in our life. So in forex too, we need to play with the risks to win or to make more money.

Numbed23
07-17-2011, 02:26 PM
My mind says there are just limited reasons that why people don't trade Forex,Some of them are mentioned below:

~ Some are afraid,they will lose their money because risk is involved in this trading system.

~ One reason may be is,they already having their other business and they don't have enough/spare time for Forex trading.

~ One important reason may be is,they are not aware of this kind of trading system.

realfun07
07-17-2011, 03:09 PM

4. They are not aware of the basic facts and fundamentals in the business of Forex.

Although Forex has gained a lot of success all over the world but still there are some people who consider Forex as a gambling or a waste of time.

Also there are people who do not have time or understanding to do fundamental and technical study about the trade and devote time to Forex which is very important for trading.Also there is nobody to guide them properly and moreover they do not want to invest in something which has risk factor to it.

mustafasb
01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
If in a country many people make trading then they do it after proper convincing the other trader that make trading very long time. They have the responsibility that they give the lesson to that people who wants to make trading in the Forex trading.
Forex trading is not a gambling but if you use it after proper learning and after proper training then we must earn the profit. and the people who see our trading they attracted and join the trading positively.

adnan10076
01-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah it is true that Forex is spreading all over the world and a good way of earning money. Many people trade here because they like business and understand it easiness and advantages. But some people don't trade Forex. I think there are some basic reasons of this. 1) These people afraid of taking risk. 2) These people don't want the option of losing money. 3) These people have no ability to follow some rules. 4) These people can't wait for some time to get success because they are greedy. There will be some others reasons also.

kalex76
01-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I will tell that the first point that people not joining Forex trade is they don't get interest in this field .Many people are afraid also to deal in this field as it needs money and there is no surety that profit will be gained from the investment.People thinks that its better to go for more secure investment schemes ,though there profit is less but there is no headache to work in the market or think about trading which needs not only time but hard working also is must.Forex market is not for all but for the people who wants good amount of profit in a short period of time and for that they could risk their money and time .

microtech
01-09-2012, 08:35 PM
In this world, every things is not for every body. Being a leverage investment there are a lots of risk associated with it that who trade on it . so it must not suit for every body . also one must go through a well learning to earn form forex, it demands a lots of skill to earn from it without proper knowledge it is impossible to earn form it . we know that most of trader fail to earn form it even if they belong to the market for a long time .

farhan575
01-10-2012, 07:07 AM
according to my point of view people afraid from trading because they have no knowledge about Forex trading . because it is a risky business. risk is every where and in every business.if you learn good about trading then you work batter.many people do not know about trading so they says that is a fraud . but they are totally wrong. Forex trading is a world wiled market.so i think Forex trading is a good for investment.
No it’s not about knowledge, whoever starts this will not be having knowledge, and you have to get it yourself. People don't want to work because they are not ready to work hard and gain its knowledge; it requires huge hard work and dedication.
Risk is a part of this business and is there in every business, so you must think out of it. It is a good business if one understands it properly. You can earn a lot by sitting at home without spending a big amount of money.

Alpana
01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
People don't trade because they find that Forex trading is like playing gambling in case it is in your favor you win or loses so many people don't want to risk there money and they never look at this and some find that Forex is not good business risking to much account is not good for them they think we earn very hard and it takes no time to loses in it. And people do not have proper bank balance to enter in it because it requires a lot of amount for investment and they quit with this.

kivanger
01-10-2012, 11:55 AM
but I've never met anyone japan, china in forex trading might be their own work so I do not know and most of all I met were Americans, singapore, malaysia, philipine but the spread of the forex is true for the whole world. here it is a mistake most people who assume a forex gambling then the result even if they win but it will not last long because they rely on luck. because forex destined for people who are impatient and full of analysis, all people can do trading but everyone is not necessarily ready to get the loss

Sadaf
01-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Most of the people are fear to invest our money in forex trading and any other kind of trading. There are many reasons to afreadness of the people. Some reasons are:
They have no much experiance .
They have no knowledge.
They have no proper time.
They fear to lost of our amount.
They have to want to get more profit but earlier time they cant get so they leave them.

kivanger
01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
highly regrettable but at once for the reasons you gave, you know why? we can learn forex from this forum or this kind because of the bonus that we get here. we can use to trading without doing invest so if we lose, we only loss of time. but all is not easy and we need courage for it and spend lots of time to learn forex course. once understood, is not easy to make trades but it's better to try than not doing at all. mental right words in forex

ankit
01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
I think this thread question should be just opposite because many people are now joining forex trading because they think that they have the capability of earning money so they are being the part of the forex trading. Their are many people from the India who are also being part of forex because in this forum i think maximum members are Indian. So i think forex trading is the popular trade where many people are trading nowadays.

teejes
01-17-2012, 11:29 AM
according to my point of view people afraid from trading because they have no knowledge about Forex trading . because it is a risky business. risk is every where and in every business.if you learn good about trading then you work batter.many people do not know about trading so they says that is a fraud . but they are totally wrong. Forex trading is a world wiled market.so i think Forex trading is a good for investment.

to win at forex market is easy but is not easy when to defend the win in long time because greedy and emotion can make the hard work loss in short time, because of that not every trader can success in forex trading and many people want invest in forex market because forex market can give high return result investment.

najam514
01-17-2012, 12:07 PM

The main reason why most of the people are reluctant to do the forex trading or opt it as their source of earning because they know that it is not an easy to earn profit from this business. It needs extremely hard work and as many as 90 per cent of the all traders fail in their trade. Keeping this scenario in mind, it is understandable that forex trading is highly professional business and it needs very sharp mind to get successful. But this does not mean that everybody should get dis-heart by reading this post. All who can work hard can be successful in this business.

ashir
01-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Some people don't trade forex just because of lack of information & awareness. There is so many rumors and myths about forex trading that's why some people are reluctant to come into forex. People have to get educate to this system. An other major reason for not doing trade at forex is that, they think forex is too risky platform to invest,they have got a huge fear that if they,ll invest their capital they,ll loose their all money. I think if newbie takes a proper training and discuss all the matter with the seniors trader then there will be no reason to get loss in forex, because it is an excellent place to do trade and earn profit.

Alpana
01-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Well people don't trade in Forex because they fear of loosing money which is normal in Forex trading but people have fear that it is a kind of playing gambling in Forex and they take as a negative thought. And it could be like that they have a less investment and it doesn't meet the requirement of investment in Forex. And the other reason could be that they are afraid of taking any kind of risk in their money involved and they are having a difficulties to pay attention in this business and they couldn't wait too long wasting their time in it.

riaz101
01-17-2012, 04:54 PM
you have right that forex is actualy a good thing to earn profit . and also works as a part jobs . but the question is that why all the people did not work with it . as i believe that there are two reason i would suggest first is that they are unaware about it and its working which i feel a important reason and second is that inculding all the advantage forex involve risk and these person are risk aversing and hesitate from comming in that sites

Juniorokogun
01-17-2012, 05:07 PM

@ ceejaye- The reason why most people dont trade forex is because....

They lack the zeal and passion for the trade.

They are inexperience and lacadacical about the trade.

Most don't have time for the trade or do not want to create time for it

some are afraid of forex trade, because they believe that it is gambling.

Some do not trade forex due to religious reason, thinking it is a sin.

Some ventured into it, but maybe they incurred great loss, making them take a drastic decision not to trade anymore

some don't trade forex because, they don't undestand how it is been traded, and also can't read the market.

xoazhar
01-17-2012, 05:48 PM

I fully agree with you sir
Some people start forex trading but after some time they stop it because they have loss their all money in forex market.If anybody invest in forex trading without knowledge and experience they can loss money in very short time.Its a big reason people don't trade forex.
Some people have not good investment for forex trading they also can not trade forex.
I advice all people who want earn money online they join forex trading.

zeeshan366
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Many people who has less knowledge about Forex Trading and just listen about it not taste the Forex says that it is likely to be gambling or time wasting and wasting of money. but actually they misunderstand Forex and doing wrong comments about it. Forex is a business that gives profit if a person take interest and work with dedication, and most important thing is that whenever a Forex Trader tell others about Forex Trading he / she give proper presentation about Forex so that the person you are presenting may understand it and atleast taste it for earning. So, in my opinion there is a miscommunication with Forex traders and other people.

fxpicpip
01-17-2012, 06:49 PM
This is exactly hat i wanted to ask this forum, because people in my area do believe that the business is too risky to be invested in. I feel that the risk involved in the business makes it difficult for people to join. Again, the cost of learning the business is high in most places that those who are potential investors dont have enough money to learn it, they believe that that cost would foot the capital for another quick income business

npes2009
01-18-2012, 12:15 AM
One of the reason why people don't trade forex is because they are not enlightened about forex. If most people around the world today know about forex, then definite, they will trade forex. There are millions of people who have the millions of currencies, and they don't know the right investments to make, yet, they search for one. So forex enlightenment is very vital in our world today!

paktri
01-18-2012, 03:09 AM
Many people who has less knowledge about Forex Trading and just listen about it not taste the Forex says that it is likely to be gambling or time wasting and wasting of money. but actually they misunderstand Forex and doing wrong comments about it. Forex is a business that gives profit if a person take interest and work with dedication, and most important thing is that whenever a Forex Trader tell others about Forex Trading he / she give proper presentation about Forex so that the person you are presenting may understand it and atleast taste it for earning. So, in my opinion there is a miscommunication with Forex traders and other people.

if it really still new bie in this forex business then you should know first that there are risks in this forex business so that we will not do business forex carelessness in doing this so we should remain consistent and discipline to learn and use a demo account as a means training strategies and systems used to be used in a real account. newbie must know some basic knowledge of forex and chart and indicators and trechnical analysis and test all the strategies that he can see and plan for many management.

wasi90lk
01-18-2012, 05:01 AM
I am a novice forex trader; which means my knowledge regarding forex trading is very little. Due to my little knowledge, I am yet to do forex trading on a regular basis.

I have tried to trade in the past, but I am yet to make money. I guess, I need to study forex trading more before I attempt to do it with real money. Besides, other earning methods are more appealing to me (rather than forex trading).

delighted32
01-18-2012, 06:02 AM
Personally I think that the majority of adults don't learn regarding Forex trade in case they come with the actual chance we all are generally having they will as well function alongside Forex trade. And many persons planet wide tend to be so much concerned of Forex given that they see Forex because a trade that noting profitable may come from it. I think a few of Forex traders before however they don't have the experience to be able to trade Forex due to this they loss a great deal alongside Forex trade because of this particular they sized to be Forex member.

adnan10076
01-18-2012, 07:28 AM

I think interest in Forex trade play the basic role. Some people want to join Forex and make their money, some want to do some other type of jobs. So if people have no interest to join forex, then no one can force them for trading. But it is right that Forex has change life of many people and they are earning a decent amount of money. Other main advantage is that one can do Forex trade online by sitting in his room. So its a time saving business and of course time is money. So if you want to convince people for forex, you have to mention all its advantages over other businesses. Then may these people take interest.

seahawks90
01-18-2012, 08:31 AM
you are totaly wrong man i must say that everyday a lot of new traders are joining the forex field and try to make some good profits everyday and its a best place to make some good profit you just need some investment and some good skills and must know some basic concepts that's it you can start your trading career anytime.

Jailurox
01-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Many people don't trade Forex because they don't know anything about Forex. If they know then they will trade obviously. Many people think Forex is like a playing card or lottery. This is because of lack of awareness about the Forex. Many people hate trading because they must have loosed their money several times in Forex. Traders having much greediness and trading without patience will loose the trade. While trading we should not fell much greedy and be patience.

hasseb001
01-18-2012, 03:09 PM
This is true that people can make huge amount with trade forex but most of the people thinks that they can't get there money from this, or most of the people take this trading as a gambling business.

By my point of view these are the main two reasons that people don't trade forex.

mownabratadey
01-18-2012, 05:52 PM
I think the problem with Forex Trading is only with the Analysis portion, we must be 100% sure of the trend of those pairs where in stock market we can use some company that probably will not be going be down. But sometimes that also doesn't work properly. In Forex market we need to check value position of one currency compared to others, so it needs accuracy of our prediction. And all we know only 10% traders are successful in this field because of lack of experience. One thing newbies must be aware of that no shortcut can make it possible here, they need patience day by day even month...

jillani
01-18-2012, 06:01 PM
I think
They dont know about Forex.
They know about risk ratio of Forex so they dont join it,But every business have lot of risk when business start stage,same like is here the same story.But many people dont know Forex advantages and dont know listen about it so they are far away this type of job.But day by day it is increasing and people knowledge is also increasing about Forex.

shoaib007
01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Yes it is fact that many trader not start the Forex trading business because it is most risky business and every trader not earn reasonable profit from Forex trading. In Forex trading only start the experience and skills person who have vocabulary to handle all the technical problem. Forex trading is 95 percent risky business it is shocking news but 100 percent fact. Every trader afraid from loosing the money in Forex trading therefore many trader prefer to other trading business..

skywatcher
01-18-2012, 11:02 PM
It is only because of lack of knowledge about forex,many people who don't have the idea become the victim of the propaganda that it is just gambling,every business has its own aspects and dimensions and forex also has its own spirit.But when you start to think that you have to earn a huge capital within very short span of time than it is gambling and forex is something different.A pure businessman like attitude is needed in forex.

ankit
01-19-2012, 02:09 AM
Their are some of the people who doesn't trade in forex because they don't feel forex easy or safe and they like to trade in other online business. BUt their are also many people who trade in forex and they are making huge money from it and we can say they feel forex trading easy and many people also says that forex is the trade where you can double your money and can make huge money out of it. Forex is the trade where we can lose and we can win only we can win when we are good in forex trading nor their are chaces of losing in forex trading.

Ranjan
01-19-2012, 02:03 PM

At first, many of people do not know about this forex trade and those people who know about this forex trade, they do not have proper knowledge and information about forex trade.Many people do not understand the movement of the currency and do not aware of the basic facts of forex trade. And at last there is lack of person who guide them to be successful in forex trade.:nod:

ifurashii
01-19-2012, 02:44 PM
There are many reason:-
1:- They could not understand the complexity of the Forex trading.
2:- They could not understand the Forex trade
3:- No one guide the that they what to do
4:- They can,t understand the terms of Forex trade

shoaib007
01-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah it is true that Forex is spreading all over the world and a good way of earning money. Many people trade here because they like business and understand it easiness and advantages. But some people don't trade Forex. I think there are some basic reasons of this. 1) These people afraid of taking risk. 2) These people don't want the option of losing money. 3) These people have no ability to follow some rules. 4) These people can't wait for some time to get success because they are greedy. There will be some others reasons also.

Yes i am agree to your post. These main reason are that people not prefer to Forex trading. Because Forex trading is 95 percent risky business there people avoid from loss. In Forex trading some requirement of trader a trader must be experience and knowledge person who follow the rules and earn some profit. But many trader not have experience therefore people not start the Forex trading business.... Forex trading have some difficult rules therefore every trader not follow it.....

jillani
01-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Simple is that they dont know about Forex and its features so they dont adopt this business and job.lack of knowledge and lack of money is also factor but knowledge is much involve.Many countries having knowledge about it and increasing ratio is growing up rather then past time.One factor is also involve it is not 100% profitable business trader can be face lose stages and may be its will be repeat many time so some people can't adopt it as a business for future.

adnanasif
02-09-2012, 04:21 PM
in my opinion the people do not aware of trading . every person have not access of inter net . the main cause that i considered is its a new forum and people did not know what is the benefits of this forum . that's why people have no interest in this forum and the are not agree to trade but when they aware of it so they can relay give them first priority in trading .only proper guide line and awareness give them lot of profit .

farhan575
02-09-2012, 04:48 PM
People don't trade on forex because they don't have the courage to take the risk. Risk is the major reason that people feel sacred of it. It is a fact without risk you cannot earn very high. Risk is there in every business so, dare to take the risk.
People usually fail to earn money in it or they don't want to invest, these are the reasons that people don't join this business. It is a very profitable job and can earn very huge from it. Learn and practice before you start on real ones.

Noor
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
As every one knows that Forex is spreading all over the world and a good way of earning. People are afraid because they think Forex is way too risky and there is no way of making money. But without risking, we will earn nothing in our life. So in Forex too, we need to play with the risks to win or to make more money. Also there are people who do not have time or understand of the fundamental of Forex trading and also there is nobody to guide them properly. Moreover they do not want to invest in something which has risk factor to it.

aun
02-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Forex as a business is making its place rapidly. Trend towards this business in developed countries is positive . Mostly people don,t know what forex is?

They had lack of knowledge and guide line. They fear they will make loss in market .
They are unable to learn complicated charts and terms and all about of the functions of the forex. People can not be so regular to watch market and its movements.

They prefer to invest in any other business where they can manage it easily.

shoaib007
02-10-2012, 06:40 AM

Forex trading is best earning way to get the income but other hand many demerits of Forex trading therefore many trader avoid from Forex trading. Some main points these are follow. (1) Forex trading is some difficult trading. (2) Forex trading is most risky business therefore many trader not join the Forex trading. (3) Forex trading need for invest the money so many traders have not much amount. (4) Forex trading is rules are most difficult any one trader not follow the properly.

IRFAN
02-10-2012, 06:56 AM
You are true, its main reason is that the mostly peoples are not aware about the Forex trading. If we talk them they cut joke and cannot gave any attention to the understand it. As i think they are not enough knowledge for understanding the business of Forex. Mostly peoples says that the internet business is not completely right,its main reason in my mind that they have lack of knowledge and they cannot understand at your call.

adnan10076
02-10-2012, 07:08 AM
You can find a number of reason why people don't trade Forex. These main reasons can come from the simple up to the down right unusual and just plain bizarre.
The most frequent purposes are that individuals never have read about this yet. The real cause why people believe this is there are simply no goods which you purchase in foreign exchange. One of the primary causes that drive people to believe that foreign exchange is a gimmick is mainly because they believe that this is a cheap knockoff of the stock market.

misssoozy
02-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Some people think that Forex is a Full time given job.If we start this business we have to give a lot of time to it and also there may be a chances of loss.In our society mostly people May not like due to the negativity created by some people who has told them that Forex is very difficult job,If you not expert in it ,you should avoid this business,while they are continuously doing this job.There may be other reasons which are lack of knowledge , no proper experience my also be the other factors that people do not like to come in this trade.We have to provide such people an extra courage and realize them that we are also with you to help you in this trade.That may raise the chances of our people to come in Forex trade.

donjaz1
02-18-2012, 05:17 PM
There are some things that makes people ignore trading forex in which the most common one is loosing cause people dislike loosing in any market they are doing and also they always scared of undergoing in any risky market or uneasy to do market.mean while in other to become succesful in business we must undergrow some certain risk there for risk is in evitable in other to become succes.

shoaib007
02-18-2012, 06:09 PM

Yes Forex trading business many people not like because Forex trading is much risky business and their much need of amount investment. Forex trading required better experience and knowledge then you will earn the some income otherwise you bear the loss if you have not these requirement. Therefore many peoples do not join the Forex trading..

nouman886
02-18-2012, 06:16 PM
They have the responsibility that they give the lesson to that people who wants to make trading in the Forex trading. Forex which is very important for trading.Also there is nobody to guide them properly.

meerab
02-18-2012, 06:38 PM
People do not trade Forex due to many reasons which are following as:
they do not know the techniques of trading in Forex
they do not know the Forex information
they do not have experience in Forex trading
they have no money to invest in Forex trading
due to unawareness in Forex trading
Traders loss their money in Forex trading due to lack of experience

Manzoor
02-19-2012, 01:49 AM
Its like asking why people do not do effort for earning! There always are some looser in each society cause if which the balance is made. If everyone works than who will be eating? Some people have to be the reasons for others to work. You will find some persons missing golden opportunities just for some sort of excuses. So there always are looser in societies which makes us the Traders superior to them cause we do what we love to do and get paid up to the mark we would love to be paid :)

ankit
02-19-2012, 01:56 AM
I think the question should be different " Why people are trading in forex trading"? because i don't think any one dislike forex trading. The trader who knows all this properly are always trading in forex trading because it is profitable and we can earn huge in our first trade and that is the reason why forex is also called as shceme of making huge amount of money from the forex trading. The trader who do not trade in forex can be the failure trade who had lose from forex and gone. So if we are good in this business then we can make huge from this business.

flybiz08
02-19-2012, 02:06 AM
seeing is believing they say while faith is believing without seeing. in the real world, people don't have faith when it comes to forex cos all they see and hear is one of two things. profit or loss. More of what they is is loss which is usual considering the nature of the market. but what comes to mind is that trading currencies involves hard erned money being converted at an expensive rate to hrd currencies before paying for bank charges to make trbfers and eventually, the money ends up beingl ost on trading. do you still think people will want to continue or join forex. i don't shrre that opinion.

meerab
02-19-2012, 04:34 AM
People dont trade in Forex due to some reasons which are following as:
Due to lack of knowledge in Forex trading
Traders have no experience in Forex trading
Some traders loss there money in Forex trading
Traders loss there money due to some wrong steps
traders dont take guidance from any expert in Forex trading

farooqsays
02-19-2012, 05:19 AM
There are some reasons of this !
Trade wants time .They have less time .Trading requires experience and they have no experience .Trading provides easy currency pairs and they cannot understand what is best for them .Trading has great and large market but they have short thinking .Trading is a part of profit and loss for a period but they always think about profit .

paktri
02-19-2012, 05:28 AM
every country has its own regulations and laws that may think about Forex as a crime and every trader must respect his country's regulations but i do not think that a great country like India do not allow its people to trade with the Forex market. when a specific country prevents trading in forex , this doesn't mean that forex is a crime but this country may do this to protect its economy and its currency .

Sufyan
02-19-2012, 05:58 AM
* May be peoples are not educated or did not know how to trade on forex:
* May be peoples had their own private business by this reson they cannot trade on forex:
* May be peoples are not sure to invest their money on forex:
* May be peoples are afraid to loss their money on forex:
* May be some peoples have no experince about forex trading:

budado
02-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Theirs as many as the stars in the sky at night if you looking for a reason why people don't trade in forex and I don't think its really make any difference because does it really matter if we going to know why don't they trade in forex? For me the issue is not why they don't invest in forex. For me the issue must be why do many loss money in forex. Because in this way we can find a solution. Or at least try to find way to minimize that loses.

paktri
02-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Forex trading is not a option it`s a business and this is only profitable for those trader who have the best good trading knowledge , as you know that market is very liquid and we have to use some advance method which we can obtain with hard working. It is important to prepare our knowledge, without it would be a mess, after a period of trying to discipline our values, not the amount of money in view.It is important that you follow your plans to make you a better trader out of yourself.

motiurbd
02-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Forex is not for everybody... Mostly not for uneducated, unemployed, those on low incomes, are knee-deep in credit card debt or who can't afford to pay their electricity bill or afford to eat.... You must have enough amount to protect your family and the amount you can lose without any worries in forex... You cant invest all you have in forex just to try your luck.. Many people did that and now they are out of the picture from this world... So dont be that naive..

Noor
02-19-2012, 01:08 PM
There are many reason:-
1:- They could not understand the complexity of the Forex trading.
2:- They could not understand the Forex trade
3:- No one guide the that they what to do
4:- They can,t understand the terms of Forex trade
In this respect, I would like to say that some people don't trade Forex. I think they have not enough knowledge for understanding the business of Forex. There is no proper programme or seminars for the purpose of Forex awareness. Mostly peoples says that the internet business is not completely right. The people afraid of taking risk, they don't want the option of losing money. Therefore, they are afraid and do not trade Forex.

Yaqub777
02-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Most of the people have not knowledge about Forex trading business. Awareness of this business is increasing with the passage of time. Similarly number of traders is also increasing in the business. Another reason is that Forex trading is a very risky business. Some times even expert and senior traders suffrer loss. So new traders hesitate in investing in this business. There is need to educate people and persue them to trade in Forex.

paktri
02-20-2012, 03:09 AM
i think we need a trading plan. I very much agree with what you say to obey everything that you have planned, it is very important in everything and especially in forex trading. forex is easy to earn but keeping your consistent profit performance is an every challenged to maintain. It is more likely that you will encounter...win today and lose tomorrow scenario. we have prepare good money management in good trading strategy before join forex trading to avoid losses our money rapidly. we can try our trading strategy and our money management in demo account first

sharukh
02-20-2012, 03:49 AM
Nowadays, forex has become worldwide it is a good way of earning money.So,many people trade to live their living,earn profit,Understand advantages of forex,etc.Some people don't trade because of following:
1) People are afraid of bearing risk.
2) People can't give much time for success.
3) People are not able to understand the chance in currency.
4) People are not satisfied with the terms and conditions.
5) No, one is there for them to help what to do and how.

chaudhary
02-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Many of people Trade Forex but a lot of people have been seen that have a lot of money but they do not like to trade Forex. they think that Forex Trading is a risky business and they thinks that there whole investment may be loss that's why that type of people do not use Forex trading. A person may be get loss when he has no skills and no proper education but that person who have proper education and skills can not fail in Forex trading. he gives a chance to his life to change it....

Noor
02-20-2012, 04:33 AM
Most of the people have not knowledge about Forex trading business. People don't trade because they have not proper knowledge about Forex trading, no one guide and tell about Forex trade and share the advantages of Forex trading. Another reason is that Forex trading is a very risky business. Some times even expert and senior traders suffer loss. So new traders hesitate in investing in this business. And some people not start the Forex trade because the afraid of loss.

farhan575
02-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Only daring people can trade on forex and not everyone can do this. It is a very risky and uncertain business and this is the reason that people don't want to do this business. They are not ready to take risk in it.
It is a very profitable business to do if you understand this. Risk is a part of it and the fact is where there is big risk there are huge profits also. If you cannot take the big risk you cannot earn huge also.

IRFAN
02-20-2012, 09:21 AM
It is your best opinion but as I think that the peoples do not get interest in this field because they have no awareness about the benefits of the Forex trading. Some peoples are not interested in this field of trading because they have weak confidence that they do not understand the roles and con' t able to perform work in this field. The some kind of peoples are interested in the Forex but they get the negative guide line from the weak traders, so they can afraid from it.

abhishek
02-20-2012, 12:12 PM
actually people do not believe that they can earn money online in forex so they do not take total interest in trading. some of them take it as a part time job and some do not invest money in it they think it is just a waste of time.
What you all think?

sheikh
02-20-2012, 12:32 PM
the peoples don't do trade because they have lesser thoughts and they are not able to think how they can get success they just think that this is online business and we will not succeed but it is not right .....if any one do this work honestly and with hard work he will definately succeed.....

ngepet dolar euro
02-20-2012, 01:04 PM
actually people do not believe that they can earn money online in forex so they do not take total interest in trading. some of them take it as a part time job and some do not invest money in it they think it is just a waste of time.
What you all think?
Online trading like forex are a new kind of business in this world. To accept a new business need time, but I believe somedays people will trade forex as their main business, not just as a side business. We can not succed if think forex just a side job and does not focus in this business. Doing forex trade are not wasting time , beside by trade forex we will know a lot about world economic condition, we can also get additional money from this activity.

shahzad0able
02-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Nowadays, forex has become worldwide it is a good way of earning money.So,many people trade to live their living,earn profit,Understand advantages of forex,etc.Some people don't trade because of following:
1) People are afraid of bearing risk.
2) People can't give much time for success.
3) People are not able to understand the chance in currency.
4) People are not satisfied with the terms and conditions.
5) No, one is there for them to help what to do and how.

Good points you mentioned in your posts. I think the most important one and the most effective among them due to which most people don't trade forex is that there is no one to help them in order to understand forex trading.
This is in fact the main reason why I myself am losing very much in forex trading even after many months of trying to get success in forex trading. If I had a teacher I should have been doing very good in my trading. up to now.

shoaib007
02-20-2012, 04:04 PM

Its my personal opinion that Forex trading is very common and beneficial business therefore every trader much join it. But some people afraid from loosing his money because Forex trading is most risky business. Newbies mostly bear the loss because they did not know about the Forex trading transaction rules. So many peoples do not start the Forex trading business and miss this important opportunity of life. Trader should join the Forex trading and not thinking about the negative point then he will be succeed .

teejes
03-01-2012, 06:00 PM
people not trading forex because they no have time for learning trading and they think forex trading is high risk and can be waste his time for learning forex trading and maybe they have a friend already fail in forex trading and his friend tell him to dont learning forex trading because forex trading is hard/difficult business.

junaid
03-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Forex is rapidly spreading as an online way to earn money, but people are really reluctant to follow this trade or to believe that they can really earn enough from this trade. In this case, they should be shown examples of people who are earning their livelihood from this trade, and those cyber houses which allow people to use their setup and do trading. Only by seeing they can be convinced, otherwise it looks like a fantasy that you can earn while sitting at home, taking a cup of coffee, watching cricket match, gossiping with friends and still earning using your laptop or PC.

junaid
03-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Most of the people have not knowledge about Forex trading business. People don't trade because they have not proper knowledge about Forex trading, no one guide and tell about Forex trade and share the advantages of Forex trading. Another reason is that Forex trading is a very risky business. Some times even expert and senior traders suffer loss. So new traders hesitate in investing in this business. And some people not start the Forex trade because the afraid of loss.

I totally agree with you. New comers are reluctant to invest because they are afraid of loss. But in this case there is one more thing which I would like to point out. People don't believe that they can earn money while sitting at home. They think it is a fantasy or some sort of trap to engulf their investments. They don't trust the one who is offering them a job or a share in trading. That is why, they don't take forex trading as a business and keep distance from it.

Manzoor
03-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Like i always say their are looser every where, there are persons whom if you give millions of dollars they will still questions you about the money! so you can not satisfy each and every one from any thing. So there are looser in Forex also who keep on putting negative points about Forex in their mind and try to get away from such a opportunity. They are the ones who makes us superior. If they would not have existed we all would have been the same. So thanks to those who don't trade Forex cause they let us be better :)

paktri
03-02-2012, 04:16 AM
I think risk management is more important than the magnitude of the amount of profit earned. because we do the trading for the long term. so we must try to keep the capital to avoid a margin call, and can generate profits consistently. money management is very important, more important than profit itself. although we could get a big profit, if without good money management profit that we produce can be discharged. in addition to good money management, emotional control also is in need

seahawks90
03-02-2012, 04:29 AM
i agree with @paktri that money management is very necessary in this field because as we all know that how many people are now joining forex trading everyday and how many of them are making profit , i must say that most of them are making only loss nothing more than that and its only because of lack of knowledge and lack of money management , so i must say that people must have to understand that forex trading is not that much easy they must have to devotee their everything.

ryuken
03-02-2012, 07:42 AM
There are many reasons why people don't do the forex trading. Some of the reasons are it takes time and it takes more time to earn profit. In such case some people rely on others like fund managers or groups that perform forex trading for them. In that case it works fine for them. Small investment helps overtime. Another thing is that they are right about forex being complicated. Look around us, people are talking about same stuff over and over without asking any intelligent question about forex. Unless they do they are not doing the trading and merely speculating and trying to earn profit from that.

userbwppk
03-02-2012, 07:48 AM
In attendance are a lot of reasons why nation do not trade Forex:
Have a propensity to create a lot of thrashing from the marketplace.
Are not talented toward comprehend the actions of the legal tender.
Perform not encompass sufficient occasion which is necessary intended for the achievement.
Not conscious of the fundamental data and rudiments in the commerce of Forex.
Not having somebody to conduct them and tell them pardon to perform.

Nagilover
03-02-2012, 08:00 AM
If in Japan it is relating with the law about forex and tax calculation.In Japan both stock market and forex traders must pay taxes quite heavily more than office worker.So It is very low population of Japanese trade in forex because this issue.Anyway japanese people had massive money if government decrease about this policy it will better for Japanese economic too but seem government don't care about small investor in Forex.

seahawks90
03-02-2012, 08:59 AM
If in Japan it is relating with the law about forex and tax calculation.In Japan both stock market and forex traders must pay taxes quite heavily more than office worker.So It is very low population of Japanese trade in forex because this issue.Anyway japanese people had massive money if government decrease about this policy it will better for Japanese economic too but seem government don't care about small investor in Forex.
i must say that i don't like this thing of japan's government because as we all know that a lot of people are making good profit from forex trading which they are utilizing for doing other works like they are utilizing the earnest money in their business and they are using it to buy different things like their laptops and tabs and their cell phones and forex is also help the countries to increase their economy rate because people are earning money in USD so it really helps the countries to get some foreign currencies through the people who are doing the forex trading.

lerry2802
03-03-2012, 05:41 PM
There are various reason why people don't trade forex, i ask from some of my friend some said that they can't understand it that it is to complex, they don't even understand the chart, some said that they can not risk their money because forex trading involve high risk.
Others where saying that they don't ave the time to sit down with computer and the money is too much to learn from professional.

Nagilover
03-04-2012, 03:39 AM
i must say that i don't like this thing of japan's government because as we all know that a lot of people are making good profit from forex trading which they are utilizing for doing other works like they are utilizing the earnest money in their business and they are using it to buy different things like their laptops and tabs and their cell phones and forex is also help the countries to increase their economy rate because people are earning money in USD so it really helps the countries to get some foreign currencies through the people who are doing the forex trading.
Certainly Japan government don't care much about forex trading because government view as traders is relating with criminal as Yakuza because 60 percentage in Forex market income if don't count as Japanese central bank is going to Yakuza's hand.It is the real thing as Yakuza gangster make money in Forex about 500 billion dollars per year.also Japanese govt want to destroy Yakuza crime so they try to restrict forex activity for closing way of Yakuza make money.

fast.three
03-04-2012, 04:53 AM
Certainly Japan government don't care much about forex trading because government view as traders is relating with criminal as Yakuza because 60 percentage in Forex market income if don't count as Japanese central bank is going to Yakuza's hand.It is the real thing as Yakuza gangster make money in Forex about 500 billion dollars per year.also Japanese govt want to destroy Yakuza crime so they try to restrict forex activity for closing way of Yakuza make money.

With the news, traders can determine the condition of the Japanese government. And the important thing is to take advantage of the situation. Then the people who are not in forex trading, then it is a choice. Many people who were involved in forex trading and earn a big profit. And also now, more people are starting to forex business from their home. This is an appeal of this business is always growing every year.

shahzad0able
03-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Forex trading is a totally different kind of work from the rest of all the work that are done by the people in this world. So because of its unique nature many people do not understand its working and operating that easily as it looks like. Some of the persons that do join forex trading in order to test their luck get into losses and then quit forex trading because trading needs patience. Only those who remain patient get success in forex trading.

IRFAN
03-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I agree with your opinion and I think that the mostly peoples are not aware from the Forex trading and about the earning. Some peoples are not like to hard work online, they are like only offline and simple work if he gain in little amount. The peoples are not trusted upon online job or online business so they do not take risk this trading. These are the some reasons which are in my mind and some peoples are thought that it is a technical business there is a long time require to learn it.

haroon james
03-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Its true that Forex is providing us large sum of money and more knowledge than any other site and online business. But these all things are for those who want to have interest in Forex type of trading and not any other. We are looking its positive points while the person who don't wont to do it is looking its negative side. The think it is a tough job and they can not earn in it, secondly they would have seen the cases of loss rather than profits. These things discourage them and they want to stay away and don't want to trade in Forex.

sharukh
03-06-2012, 02:24 AM
People don't trade forex because as all know not only forex every business is risky.People also don't trade forex because they don't have proper knowledge and they don't know much about forex. People also don't trade because they are not comfortable with the terms and conditions.Forex is a world wide business done by different people of different countries.People don't want to invest money this is also one of the factor for which people don't want to trade in forex.

paktri
03-06-2012, 03:29 AM
buying and selling within the foreign exchange marketplace is very complicated in what the marketplace is affected through the economic news, and bank choices may cause much alternation in the foreign exchange market, most traders can be harmful at fundamentals analysis is the reason why 95% lose every single day. by learning from the experience of failure in the trade of the merchants before then when we have the experience of the trade that will make you have a good experience then it will make you be able to understand all market conditions

farhan575
03-06-2012, 07:15 AM
I agree with your opinion and I think that the mostly peoples are not aware from the Forex trading and about the earning. Some peoples are not like to hard work online, they are like only offline and simple work if he gain in little amount. The peoples are not trusted upon online job or online business so they do not take risk this trading. These are the some reasons which are in my mind and some peoples are thought that it is a technical business there is a long time require to learn it.
People don't trade forex because they are sacred and not ready to take the risk. Forex is a risky job but if you want to earn something big you have to take the risk. You cannot avoid this at any cost because it is a necessary part of it.
Trading is not very easy as it seems to be. People don't trade because they don't want to learn, they don't want to hard work. It is an attractive job only if you know how to do and cope with the difficult times.

shifa
03-06-2012, 07:33 AM
yes thats true and in my opinion there are a number of reasons behind this. In-spite of the fact that forex trading is getting more and more common but still most of the people are not aware of this business, they just think that its like gambling and only their luck matters in this business. Other reason can be the lack of basic knowledge of trading, lack of money to invest in this business and no willingness to take a risk.

danishpk
03-06-2012, 01:02 PM
yeah 100 % agree with you.Forex trading is growing field now a days.And become the largest financial market in the world.People earn daily handsome amount and enjoy the life but on the other hand some people don't believe on Forex trading and not start Forex trading because the have not knowledge.Lack of awareness is also a main reason in my point of view.Some people not start the forex trading beacuse the fear with facing the loss.

IRFAN
03-06-2012, 01:19 PM
You are right in this opinion that the mostly peoples do not like the risk in their business. They do their work like the job which is the fix salary. But in the Forex trading there is a profit and loss both involve in the Forex.
As we know that the Forex is totally depends upon currency market and the currency ups and downs in a short time. In this way their is a little risk of loss. Some peoples are not know about the advantages of the Forex trading.

hearthackerpk
03-06-2012, 02:19 PM
people do not trade usually in forex business because of some reasons, the biggest reason is that they can not find the person or the company that teach them.

this is true that every single person should learn it him self with any help of people , but this is fact that in the beginning you must need the expert who can teach you the basic thing of forex.

Noor
03-11-2012, 07:10 AM
I think people afraid of taking risk, they don't want to loosing money. They have no ability to follow some rules and can't wait for some time to get success because they are greedy. Although Forex is spreading all over the world and a good way of earning money, but some people afraid to trade in Forex. Forex market is not for all but for the people who wants good amount of profit in a short period of time and for that they could risk their money and time.

chota bheem
03-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Many people trade here because they like business and understand it easiness and advantages.And many people are afraid also to deal in this field as it needs money and there is no surety that profit will be gained from the investment.Forex market is not for all.But some people don't trade Forex. I think there are some basic reasons.1-they don't have enough time for trading in Forex market.2-They are not able to understand the movements of the currency.or They do not have enough time which is required for the success.They are not interested in Forex trading.

paktri
03-11-2012, 09:24 AM
forex trading isnot easy . well if it were they we will be making money instantly when we started trading forex but good news is that we can grow in trading forex much faster if we stick to it . the worst think ( and i have seen it with many folks ) is that when they unfortunately blow their a/c they quite killing all the little experience they had

Just making research is not enough what ever we gather about the Forex trading we should test it on the demo account so we may can get the experience and after that it will be easier for us when we move to real account to make the money

mayur18
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
well there are some people who make a good amount of profit in forex trading and some people suffer a loss but there are some people who give up and don't like to invest again in forex trading but they forget that its a business and in business some time we earn profit and some time suffer a loss. Even i suffer a loss in starting but i don't give up.

immi105
03-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Many individuals have tasks they really like or to be sincere, cannot just depart at the decrease of the hat. That doesn't mean these individuals can't business and make decent cash also. Actually I recommend investors when studying to business to only business the day-to-day index charts, and to only business the end of procedure in New You are able to.I am individually a large fan of dealing the near of New You are able to systems. The purpose so many investors like dealing the daily

jani
03-12-2012, 05:21 AM
In modern world, there are many source of income in many fields. So people have a choice for better field. Some select Forex Trading because they have knowledge about it but others have no knowledge about Forex.

mazhark
03-12-2012, 08:24 PM
most people don't know about Forex trade if they have the opportunity we are having they will also work with Forex trade. And also most people world wide are so much afraid of Forex because they see Forex as a trade which noting profitable can come out of it.people afraid of taking risk they don't want the option of losing money and have no ability to follow some rules.

paktri
03-13-2012, 03:05 AM
If trader want to be get the forex trading profit, then its more important for the trader that they are more efficient and intelligent in forex trading education, because lack of knowledge in forex trading always be the result is loss.

when i am in a low spirit , i stop the real trading but still monitor the chart and give time to learning process. experiment some new tricks in demo. and obviously read some article and come to forum to learn something new.

aamirniaz
03-13-2012, 07:55 AM
it is true that Forex is spreading all over the world and a good way of the earnings.
many people trade here because they like business and understand it easiness and advantages.
In my think there will be some others reasons also.when people get profit from this business they become much greedy.
some people take this trade as a gambling and negativity.
So many people not join this trade.

arshadsharif
03-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Its is true that many people not work on forex because the think that it is very riskey work and the lost their money in the trading because they don't know about the benefits of Forex trading .people afraid of taking risks ,they want only profits ,
most of the people are not trained about of Forex trading.these are the basic reasons for peoples not trade on Forex

omostar
03-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Most people do not trade forex because they are not even aware of what is called forex in the first place. I remember that as early as about five years ago. so many people in my town did not know what forex was and it was untill some people started giving expensive seminars on forex that some people became aware of the term 'forex'.

Also, some people have either traded previously and lost and have therefore decided not to ever go back to trading forex again, or have heard of how many people loose in forex. Such people are generally people who have very low appetite for loss or those who have risked too much money initially and the loss has therefore being very significant to them.

riddick09
03-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Hmm, there were really a lot of reasons why. But I just want to pinpoint major reasons or common reasons. Some people don't like forex trading because they usually have a first impression that it will be risky and people afraid of losing. Some people don't see the potential of unlimited earnings here in forex but then they thought that forex trading is mainly for businessman and an individual cannot participate. Others do see that their qualities or characteristics upon forex trading are not suitable here like patience and other emotions.

deepakverma
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
I think there are a few reasons for this:

1. Those people don't have money to invest in forex market.
2. They are already afraid of losing money in gambling.
3. They have past bad experiences in forex or stock trading.
4. They got highly affected by their friends or relatives who have lost a lot of money in forex or stock market even after they are doing pretty good.
5. And last but not the least, lack of sufficient knowledge of trading in forex market is always been a killer reason.

IRFAN
03-14-2012, 09:04 PM
The peoples who are not trade Forex due to some reasons which are follows as under.
1. They have no awareness about the Forex advantages.
2. Lack of knowledge.
3. Lack of education.
4. Some peoples are lord and they do not like these work.
5. Risky business.
6. It is knowledgeable business and the peoples do not want to learn enough from the books.

babloo
03-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Wise investors choose forex as way of making more money out of their investments. One who has strong heart, who is willing to play with the risks trades in forex. And one with weak heart, who is afraid of losing does not trade. People are afraid because they think forex is way too risky and there is no way of making money. But without risking, we will earn nothing in our life. So in forex too, we need to play with the risks to win or to make more money.

medhat4forex
03-27-2012, 09:11 AM
I think the majority of people do not know much about forex and some of them is not satisfied after the Forex is that this market of markets that are traded via the Internet and so they believe that this Forex delusions or that of gambling, which does not work does not give any good results for any even if the trader is based on technical analysis, but I the other hand, I think that Forex is a job that any trader even if new to forex to achieve more profits on their way easily

muhammadatif
03-27-2012, 12:03 PM
I agree with you some people not like forex trading if anyone sees forex trading as gambling I think he is right forex trading is gambling according to Islam and prohibited because we don’t have any physical thing in forex trading this virtual business. If you are not a Muslim forex trading is a very good part time or full time business for you. You can earn good profit from forex trading with low investment if you have good trading skills and some knowledge.

motiurbd
03-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Its not easy for everyone to handle and work with too much data at once.. traders need to be quick, agile, sharp, well informed everytime.. you need to run your brain in full speed whenever you trade.. not everybody can process this much data at once.. so they break up and leave trading.. sometimes its good for them... its not like everybody meant to be a forex trader in their life.. this is why taking a defeat is far more better than going insane..

ashwini
03-28-2012, 02:27 AM
now a days forex is spread all over world. but ..still its need more publish.. and its.. advantages..
cause.. still now .. lots of people have no idea of forex trading.. even some bank staff.are not know about this. like now 70% of pupulation know about the share market.. and they now take its as a part time income opportunity.. but not forex.. they take it as a gambling. or betting. its need more advertise.. more brokers office.. more education centers like sharemarkets.. and also still now some country' banned this business.

IRFAN
04-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Many peoples have no awareness about the advantages about the Forex trading and some of them cannot believe the online business. I think if the people aware from the advantages of the Forex then 40% of them must be start the Forex. It is clear that many peoples do not work hard in any field they want to earn money without hard working.
In the Forex trading we must be a need of hard working for success. Mostly peoples are want to earn money without some hard working but it is difficult because it is not same to the gambling. In the Forex there is a need of techniques and best strategies.

profitsbuzz
04-18-2012, 03:37 AM
Many peoples have no awareness about the advantages about the Forex trading and some of them cannot believe the online business. I think if the people aware from the advantages of the Forex then 40% of them must be start the Forex. It is clear that many peoples do not work hard in any field they want to earn money without hard working.
In the Forex trading we must be a need of hard working for success. Mostly peoples are want to earn money without some hard working but it is difficult because it is not same to the gambling. In the Forex there is a need of techniques and best strategies.

I am not sure if they are not aware of the advantage about Forex trading, but I think they have the fear of the risk. That is because the do not understand the risk that is why they do not even try to trade Forex, Plus you look at the discussion here, it seem like a lot of hard work just to get started with Forex and to be successful is a whole new story. People do not like to fail that is why a lot of them do not try, because they do not try they have already fail. I thinking to write an ebook to help them understand forex a little better.

kasual
04-18-2012, 09:37 AM
I am not sure if they are not aware of the advantage about Forex trading, but I think they have the fear of the risk. That is because the do not understand the risk that is why they do not even try to trade Forex, Plus you look at the discussion here, it seem like a lot of hard work just to get started with Forex and to be successful is a whole new story. People do not like to fail that is why a lot of them do not try, because they do not try they have already fail. I thinking to write an ebook to help them understand forex a little better.

Yes, besides difficult forex is also contain high risk. not every people able to accept the risk especially a lot of money while loss money in forex is must, especially when they are still in learning phase. another reason why people not trade forex is because the difficulties level. every people need to study hard in order to achieve success in forex trading. even maybe learning process take a several years till they able to generate consistent profit. if they understand the fact that no pain no gain or big result contain big risk, they will join with us as a trader.

shoby
04-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Yes many trader not start the Forex trading business because they know Forex trading business is most risky business. Only experience trader get the profit from Forex trading business because in Forex trading business experience trader required. Many experience trader get the huge profit from it. But the mostly bear the loss only newbies and those trader who have no proper knowledge of trading. So it is guilty of trader not the Forex trading business.

shahidali
04-18-2012, 11:03 AM
people consider Forex as a gambling or a waste of time.Also there are people who do not have time or understanding to do fundamental and technical study about the trade and devote time to Forex which is very important for trading.Also there is nobody to guide them properly and moreover they do not want to invest in something. People are afraid because they think forex is way too risky and there is no way of making money. But without risking, we will earn nothing in our life. So in forex too, we need to play with the risks.

zeeshan4480
04-18-2012, 12:29 PM
yes it forex is worldwide trading and have spread in all over the world, but mostly people can not do trading because they are feel fear about their capital loss, and also they don not trading because they have no skills, experience and may be they just hear about forex but not have more knowledge about it, some people consider it as gambling and some people think that loss ratio is increase then profit and success so they are afraid from trading.

suzyomi
04-18-2012, 02:17 PM
There are a number of reasons why people do not trade forex. The speculative nature is about the commonest reason why people do not trade forex. Forex to some is a business meant to rip of traders. Not everyone thinks so.

People do not like the idea of investing in a market or business where they are not sure of what might happen next. To make matters worse, what might happen next might be serious enough to bring the account balance to zero. Not every business can do this to an investor.

Since the market events occur too quickly, it is also not suitable for some individuals who may need more time before taking a final decision on whether to trade or not. Some people also think that the swaps are also against the teachings of their religion.

Loking at these, one may want to see reasons as to why sme individuals have vowed to keep off the forex market as much as possible.

berich
04-18-2012, 03:03 PM
There are so many reasons why most persons don't trade forex probably they might have already found a career that is profitable to them so you don't expect them to dump their career for forex. Others see forex as very risky, they might have heard from past traders who lost their money that forex is all loss this might scare them off from trading forex.

zeeshan4480
04-19-2012, 04:18 PM
well, some people afraid from loss because they think may be they invest their profit and in return may be they get nothing, they always think about loss but not about gain, also they have no ability to take any risk or may be they have don't trust on their selves which make them backward and they don't trust on forex because it fluctuate any time which make them coward.

ryuken
04-20-2012, 08:20 AM
There are a number of reasons why people do not trade forex. The speculative nature is about the commonest reason why people do not trade forex. Forex to some is a business meant to rip of traders. Not everyone thinks so.People do not like the idea of investing in a market or business where they are not sure of what might happen next. To make matters worse, what might happen next might be serious enough to bring the account balance to zero. Not every business can do this to an investor.
Since the market events occur too quickly, it is also not suitable for some individuals who may need more time before taking a final decision on whether to trade or not. Some people also think that the swaps are also against the teachings of their religion.Loking at these, one may want to see reasons as to why sme individuals have vowed to keep off the forex market as much as possible.

You are right about the point that people don't invest into the scheme or the financial mode where there is more or less transparency for them. Forex is quite complicated to understand for basic investor who has no clue how the MT4 works or how the trading should be done on computer. In such case they are more of technologically challenged people and you can't tell them benefit by mere showing the money. They need to understand how that money was made and how can they replicate the process.

I am not sure exposing them to forex works actually. In fact it works counter productively for them and they might get uncomfortable. They need to get informed about the computers and then they need to understand how to trade in forex by learning all the steps, that includes using computer to trade with MT4 and learning to read charts, execute trades etc. Thats quite a big learning curve for some of them and if they are after instant money making like say stock trading which can be done with meta brokers then they are going to skip the forex.

asif01
04-20-2012, 08:38 AM
The main reason of why people don't trade is "risk of loss" . Mostly people take it as a risky business no doubt it is.

But actually the Forex trading is very valuable source of income people mostly have no time or they are engaged in some other business therefore they usually not try this trade because they have no time to spend and understand the market situation.

Simply they have not able to perform wisely due to lack of knowledge about Forex trade and manage there loss as a result they stop trading.

fast.three
04-20-2012, 09:32 AM
The main reason of why people don't trade is "risk of loss" . Mostly people take it as a risky business no doubt it is.

But actually the Forex trading is very valuable source of income people mostly have no time or they are engaged in some other business therefore they usually not try this trade because they have no time to spend and understand the market situation.

Simply they have not able to perform wisely due to lack of knowledge about Forex trade and manage there loss as a result they stop trading.Risk of loss is reasonable excuse for those who do not trade in forex trading. I added another reason that they did not know this business. They do not get enough information about forex trading. So they really do not know the potential of this business.

Well, then we need to disseminate information to forex trading people. So that they will find out and jump in forex trading. This is mainly to people in rural areas who lack information because of the limited means of communication. And this is the field of forex business for us to give information to them.

pepy
04-20-2012, 12:53 PM
i think the answer for this thing is simple, first they are afraid to loss the money as we know forex is a risky place for people and second they don't know anything about forex and lazy to learn about that. both of that are the thing that i see from the people who i ask to trade in forex. there are even some people said forex is not important and hard to learn, but that is people opinion. so far i see forex as potential market.

valexer
04-20-2012, 01:24 PM
i think the answer for this thing is simple, first they are afraid to loss the money as we know forex is a risky place for people and second they don't know anything about forex and lazy to learn about that. both of that are the thing that i see from the people who i ask to trade in forex. there are even some people said forex is not important and hard to learn, but that is people opinion. so far i see forex as potential market.

Precisely! I guess most of them are afraid to put money in forex because primarily, they do not know how this system works. More and more people are getting involve in money cycler programs because they will just put money there and do nothing. Unlike forex, they could earn by just sleeping after putting money.

Forex is defficult to learn and requires time for you to be able to master it completely. Sad to say that people are not really interested to learn new things because they want easy money and obviously, EASY is not for FOREX.

zeeshan4480
04-20-2012, 01:42 PM
yes because some people are afraid from loss, and they don't trust on forex because if there is profit, but the loss term is also involve which create hurdle for people to trust on forex or on their selves, because they think if they invest money may be they loss the whole capital, which make them beggar that's why they couldn't invest, or some people know about many losers traders so they afraid from forex in terms of loss.

IRFAN
04-20-2012, 02:21 PM
First of all many traders do not believed upon the online business. Many peoples are not want to work hard in any field so they thought that the Forex trading is a hard work. I think that many peoples have their own opinion about the Forex and it is the best way to earn money. Forex trading is a pure business but many peoples consider that the Forex trading is a gambling type business.
Many peoples have no awareness about the Forex trading so they do not know about the best advantages of the Forex trading. I think that if a trader have best strategies about the work then he must be earn enough about the Forex.

bangcool
04-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Forex need intensive learning to be done. When we didn't want to learn it, surely all we get is only loss and loss. That why many people don't trade forex. Without intensive learning, we will often miss important thing that actually must be noticed. Beside learning, forex trader need more experience before they can be profitable trader. It will need some times until they get it. Many people give up before they can be profitable trader because desperate of their loss.

gosians
04-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Forex need intensive learning to be done. When we didn't want to learn it, surely all we get is only loss and loss. That why many people don't trade forex. Without intensive learning, we will often miss important thing that actually must be noticed. Beside learning, forex trader need more experience before they can be profitable trader. It will need some times until they get it. Many people give up before they can be profitable trader because desperate of their loss.
Well saying. Forex needs proper learning and usually we don't want to spend our time in learning and just do trade by thinking that its very easy to earn profit. After face some losses some traders turn back to the learning and some say that forex has no worth its just time wasting.

Trading for is is the best opportunity to earn on internet i am not comparing it with any other offline business. Forex has ability to give us good profit but hard working and keep learning is must.

Boniez
04-21-2012, 12:27 AM
There are several reasons why people choose not to trade, because one of them is consider that forex as gambling (although not). Then there is also another reason, I know that they all afraid of losing money because forex includes investment business in high-risk metodh. Although so far the majority of what I know if they know the forex then they will become increasingly interested, so all the risk should be afford according their total investment.

riddick09
04-21-2012, 01:13 AM
There are several reasons why people choose not to trade, because one of them is consider that forex as gambling (although not). Then there is also another reason, I know that they all afraid of losing money because forex includes investment business in high-risk metodh. Although so far the majority of what I know if they know the forex then they will become increasingly interested, so all the risk should be afford according their total investment.

Yes, most likely people do think that investing through forex broker and forex trading will not guarantee them to earn, which is half-right. Since it is risky business that everyone can loss but then at the same can leverage their investments bigger than they expected. As for them, investments in reality will not really meant of losing all but then they will still gain profit in the end.

Well, there were still business-minded person that interests and risks their money to earn fast. That's why we do see investors that start in hyip and then found forex. Because they think of there will be a day that they will just wake up with lots of money or the solution for their financial problem.

Yaqub777
04-21-2012, 06:53 PM
There are many reasons due to which the people donot trade in forex trading. It is not possible to explain all the reasons in a short paragraph butt some the major reasons can be described as:

Most of the people donot know about this business especially in the underdeveloping countries. Another reason is that Forex trading is a risky business and people donot trade due to risk of loss of money. People donot get complete knowledge and experience and start tarding and get loss.They become negative about business. So the people should do business with after getting proper knolweldge and experience before starting business.

There is also a need to advertise the forex trading business perticularly in underdeveloping countrries where un employement ratio is high. Conduction of seminars and functions can also help us expand the business of forex trading.

berich
04-21-2012, 08:50 PM
There are different reasons why people don't trade forex. They are listed below:
1. Fear of losing their capital.
2. Fear of taking risk
3. Lack of funds to start trading
4. Experience from from friends that have losed a lot in the forex market.
e.t.c.
Unless all these listed above and more are overcome and tackled so many persons won't want to trade forex.

Boniez
04-22-2012, 09:49 AM
Yes, most likely people do think that investing through forex broker and forex trading will not guarantee them to earn, which is half-right. Since it is risky business that everyone can loss but then at the same can leverage their investments bigger than they expected. As for them, investments in reality will not really meant of losing all but then they will still gain profit in the end.

Well, there were still business-minded person that interests and risks their money to earn fast. That's why we do see investors that start in hyip and then found forex. Because they think of there will be a day that they will just wake up with lots of money or the solution for their financial problem.

I think the point lies within us. if we want to try without the unyielding then we will be able to succeed against all the flavors that make us give up. because as I see from a beginners trader, usually they will soon give up if it fails to find a startegy system. In fact it's not easy finding a suitable strategy for our system, because it all will take a lot of money and time, and I think if you've found a match strategy , then later you will feel the return of all your efforts.

Yaqub777
04-22-2012, 10:33 AM
There are many reasons that the people donot trade in forex trading. Most of the people are afraid of trading due to loss of money. Some of the people donot have sufficient time to do trading due to their other business and social activities. Some people donot take much interest due negative thinking and listening about bad experience of some of the forex traders.Still there are also many areas particularly in the urban areas of developing countries where internet facility is not available, people donot have any idea about forex tarding business. So it is needed to educate people about importance and benefits of forex trading. Along with educating people about forex trading, advertisement should also be managed so that maximum people can know about forex trading and become familiar aboout trading.

shoby
04-27-2012, 04:49 PM

It is true that Forex trading business is mostly people not start because Forex trading business is most risky business in the world. In Forex trading business required the some proper experience and knowledge therefore many people have do not it. Many traders in starting bear the loss then he leave the Forex trading business and not suggested to other trading business..

zeeshan4480
04-28-2012, 07:16 AM
well, i think almost everyone is know about forex market, it spread in overall world and i think mostly people of the world trading in forex, and i think who don't trading may be they afraid from loss or may be they already face loss simultaneously, and they get disappoint from the market, so now they don't believe on the market that they can get success, so there are many reason it's only depend on person nature and taught that how much he trust on himself and on market.

kasual
04-28-2012, 09:28 AM
well, i think almost everyone is know about forex market, it spread in overall world and i think mostly people of the world trading in forex, and i think who don't trading may be they afraid from loss or may be they already face loss simultaneously, and they get disappoint from the market, so now they don't believe on the market that they can get success, so there are many reason it's only depend on person nature and taught that how much he trust on himself and on market.

There are two possibility why people are not trading forex. first they were not familiar with forex or do not know much about forex. if they were not interested in being a trader, its normal. the second is the person who already knows and understands about the forex world but do not courageous to bear the risk. We know that forex is where profit is proportional to the risk of loss. the more we want profit, the risk is more large losses. people are afraid of losing money will never be a trader even though they knows how favorable forex trading is.

bushra0924
04-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Many people have not awareness about Forex.Due to lake of awareness they don't invest in Forex Trading

.And some people thing that is a gambling there is no or very low chances of profit.

Many people belief on rumors and due to misguiding they don't want to invest in Forex Trading.

Some people knowledge about Forex Trading but they have not sufficient money to invest like student.

Some people have not experience so, they thing that they can't got profit due to lake of experience.

Cutiekc
04-28-2012, 01:21 PM
The number reason why people do not trade forex is bdcause the loud alarm that is been moving around that forex is a risky business as if its only the risky business other business are also risky.also another reason is that many people do take it to be the hardest thing one can ever learn perhaps without knowing that its just what he or she does everyday just like in the market just that forex trading got a slight difference.

Essentials
04-28-2012, 02:51 PM
people come to this market for various reasons and those reasons might be different from one person to another or could also be the same from one person to another. there are people who have high level of anxiety when their money is on the line. i myself have witnessed this kind of person (which is my friend). he was very nervous when he saw that the price fluctuates up and down and over the course of time during that night he sweat a lot and could not sit even for a minute. several days later he decided that he will never trade again and he withdrew what was left in his trading account to his bank. this is only one real-life examples that i have seen with my own eyes and i'm sure other people have seen things like this too in their off line world.

sajibarafatsiddiqui
04-28-2012, 04:27 PM

I know two people who leave forex within one week. Because they loss 200$ within one week which was their first investment .They wanted to make maximum amount of profit using high leverage and ignoring money management but loss all their money.

I think when people face too much losses at the beginning they becomes fearful to trade in forex and loss their confidence completely to start with new thinking.So if we want to survive long time in forex trading maintaining good money management is must.

I thankful to the man who introduce me with forex trading. Because he gave me the sources from which I learn forex trading and also can trade without spending my own money .

ashvini
04-28-2012, 04:33 PM
There are many reasons why people do not trade in forex markets, the most large reason could be the unawareness regarding the existence of forex trading.
Then accompanied by the traders who have lost huge chunk of money to the market without making the effort to learn and then face the market.
These are the two major categories according to me. Apart from this there could be people who just do not want to take unnecessary risks (according to them) thus stay away from forex trading. Whatever is the reason i feel that these people are missing a good opportunity available to make some good money.
Am glad that i have found forex trading which has helped me view life with a positive attitude.

rafictn
04-28-2012, 05:26 PM
why people don't trade forex. in my mind that many people are not know the prepossess of trading. they only know the forex trading but they don't know that how is work. so there is the reason that people are not trade . but it is also the reason that some person can get a lose in his mistake and the blamed to forex trading companies. they also tell other people about trading is not well.

bushra0924
04-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Those people don,t invest in Forex Trading who are unaware about Forex Trading.

There are some others reason due to this people don't invest in Forex Trading.

. They have not courage to bear loss.
. They have not basic knowledge about Forex Trading.
. They have not sufficient money to invest.
. They have not enough time to give Forex Trading.

Only that people has no interest in Forex Trading who are uneducated and unaware about Forex Trading.Any person who some information about Forex He want to invest . Becase it is most profit able business in te world. Some people earn huge profit and become rich suddenly . If uneducated people has some little information about Forex they also prefer Forex Trading. Because Forex Trading market is very establish and profit able market.

IRFAN
04-30-2012, 05:47 AM
In the under develop countries there is a little use of computer. As we know that for the trading in Forex we must be a need of a computer and the poor people do not purchase it easily. They thought that they cannot get risky business. Some of them do not believed online business because anyone cannot make sure about the earning in the Forex trading.
In the current everyone want to start any job which is a fix salary and the Forex is a risky business. Any trader cannot make sure before the time that how much he can earn in the next weak or month. So the mostly traders cannot start work in the Forex trading.

skinky
05-24-2012, 01:39 AM
@ IRFAN...... You pointed out a very big barrier to why many people don't get involved in the forex business and that's because they cant afford a computer but adding to that's lack of internet. In my country for example, most poeople can't aford a conputer not to talk of paying for internet connection. These things're regarded as luxury and meant for those in the middle and upper class in the society. Beside not being able to afford a computer, there's the issue of constant power supply so even when one can afford pc or evetually pay for connection, there's hardly electricity to power it. It's also clear that one need to be online always to keep up with the pace of the business hence, there's the issue of time.

ayushsrk
05-24-2012, 03:00 AM
In the under develop countries there is a little use of computer. As we know that for the trading in Forex we must be a need of a computer and the poor people do not purchase it easily. They thought that they cannot get risky business. Some of them do not believed online business because anyone cannot make sure about the earning in the Forex trading.
In the current everyone want to start any job which is a fix salary and the Forex is a risky business. Any trader cannot make sure before the time that how much he can earn in the next weak or month. So the mostly traders cannot start work in the Forex trading.

Forex trading is very much popular in developing countries and that is all due to the development in the technology as well.And in the undeveloped countries they donot have enough infrastructures and requirements to trade forex full time.Most of the traders of these parts are usually from a medium class not earning too high and they prefer to use forex trading as a part time.

They also donot have enough budget to maintain their trades and they also have to make the trades very responsibly.Because even a simple mistake can lead to their whole margin going into loss and they surely donot want that.And also there is a huge risk factor involved and due to which reason the traders are not more in these parts.

ankptl
05-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Forex is uncertain nature business which is difficult to understand for new people, who want to start Forex trading. It is sure that if Forex trader have not got any basic knowledge & technical information in the beginning, they might be thought that Forex is not good for trading and finally they don't trade Forex. So this is common reason for all new people who want to enter in Forex trading, but they don't trade due to insufficient knowledge and guidance. Also the other big fact is that new trader used gambling method from their starting in Forex and at the end they loss all their money. So they decided that don't trade Forex.

aliakbar
05-24-2012, 05:22 AM
The reason why people don't have interest in forex?. First reason is, I think the they don't able to understand the complex learning of forex, and having difficult getting the points about forex graphs and planning. Secondly the risk factor is also the main source of lack of interest amongst the trader, because in my view forex is purely the business of risk, those who afraid of taking risk they success will never comes into their way. These are the main purposeful reason that why people don't have interest in forex.

ankptl
05-26-2012, 01:33 PM
@aliakbar
Always Forex is successful business for the traders who takes regular interest and traders who are not much interested are don't like to do Forex trading. Well, there are lots of reason that effects on trader's interest and we can be able to increase our interest. No doubt risk factor is one of the most effective reason and many traders are afraid from risk factor. I personally have some fear from risk involvement for sometime. I know that it is not easy to tackle risk in Forex, but we can do this through our experience and skill.

Nagilover
05-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Certainly the important reason for somebody don't interest to tarde in forex is they don't have enough knowledge and information for know about what is forex and how to trading in forex.Anyway if they have enough knowledge to learning I think it is not have any problem about they will back to track about trade in forex.

Anyway It still had another reason too about somebody don't trade in forex and also somebody blame about forex is gamble and It make them thinking forex is not worthy for trading and investing it seem stay at their attitude too.

Yaqub777
05-26-2012, 06:32 PM
It is true that forex trading business is spreading at a fast speed in the world because it is an online business with flexible operation and good returns in investments. Most of the people are doing this business as a part time job and earning a hand some amount of money. Butt it is also a fact that there is a major portion of the population who do not have understanding of this business. These people do not take part in this business because they have built negative thinking about the operations.

IRFAN
05-26-2012, 07:52 PM
Many peoples does not believed at the Forex trading because it is an online business. Every mind have their own thought about the online business. I think that if a person have ability to work hard then he have no worry about the Forex trading. Many peoples do not know deeply about the Forex trading and about the advantages of the Forex.
It is obvious that every one cannot want to start the same business. Every person have their own thought about every thing. So I want to say that many peoples do not want to get risk in any business so that they do not take part in the Forex trading.

ermaniso2011
05-27-2012, 10:13 AM
there will be always some reasons behind the losses.and these reasons will differ from trader to trader.but the fact is there are some traders which are making fortune from their trades.so it is actually shows that making money from forex is not impossible but not easy also.forex is all about money and it is a sensitive matter for everybody and that is the main reason why most of us cant control our emotions while we are trading ,only the traders with self control and discipline will be successful in this business.

ayushsrk
05-27-2012, 10:18 AM
@aliakbar
Always Forex is successful business for the traders who takes regular interest and traders who are not much interested are don't like to do Forex trading. Well, there are lots of reason that effects on trader's interest and we can be able to increase our interest. No doubt risk factor is one of the most effective reason and many traders are afraid from risk factor. I personally have some fear from risk involvement for sometime. I know that it is not easy to tackle risk in Forex, but we can do this through our experience and skill.

If you do anything with interest then only you can be successful in that.And especially forex trading asks your patience in order to gain success from it.If you pay interest and devotion towards forex trading then you can surely do a good deal in forex trading.Forex trading is such a thing which pays you for doing the work with devotion,if you have the proper basic knowledge and use all your skills at the right timing then you can surely have a happy time in your trades.

Any forex traders if he/she wants success then he should first go for the basic knowledge rather than going for the advanced case.And truly it is never easy to tackle risks in forex trading.Forex trading itself is a risky business and it is always going to be hard to abvoid losses in this business.

shinestar4213
05-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Many people do not want to invest in forex trading due to many reasons. The people avoid to trade forex beacuase they dont have sufficient knowledge about forex trading, they dont want to take risks and avoid forex trading, they dont have proper guide line and training about forex trading, some of them may have other private business and they dont want to invest in forex trading, some of them may have not sufficient money to start forex trading etc. there may be some more other reasons due to which people dont trade forex.

valexer
05-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Many people do not want to invest in forex trading due to many reasons. The people avoid to trade forex beacuase they dont have sufficient knowledge about forex trading, they dont want to take risks and avoid forex trading, they dont have proper guide line and training about forex trading, some of them may have other private business and they dont want to invest in forex trading, some of them may have not sufficient money to start forex trading etc. there may be some more other reasons due to which people dont trade forex.

Maybe it is more rightful to say that they don't understand forex rather than saying that they don't have knowledge about forex. I think people know forex but they just can;t understand it and to me that's the very reason why they won't risk their money. Only fools will risk their money to something that they don't understand. So ones interest is the key here. Only those who are interested in forex tries it while those who are not interested might say that it is very risky.

ankptl
05-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Maybe it is more rightful to say that they don't understand forex rather than saying that they don't have knowledge about forex. I think people know forex but they just can;t understand it and to me that's the very reason why they won't risk their money. Only fools will risk their money to something that they don't understand. So ones interest is the key here. Only those who are interested in forex tries it while those who are not interested might say that it is very risky.

Trader try to understand basic knowledge and if they don't understand it that mean trader is not able to get basic knowledge. Also trader should know all the basic word and their meaning to understand Forex language. We all overcome from this process and that's why we know real process to get basic knowledge.

We need to have habit of learn Forex trading, when we are newbie. Daily practice and repeat of the same task can easily give success. So don't be frustrate and make habit to get knowledge is real formula to get it.

ayushsrk
05-28-2012, 06:34 AM

Yes there are people that fear to invest in forex trading and that is all due to the loss factor that lies in forex trading.Forex trading is never a easy case and if you want to gain properly from forex trading then you will need to show some devotion and dedication to its learnings as well.Most of the people want to have easy profits and that is not what forex trading is about.You can not surely gain without trying

First you have to learn before you go to earn and then only you can reach the level of success that you desire.Without patience and skill and experience no traders can be able to win in forex trading.Forex trading is such a case where you will need to hold your nerves and emotion because here you invest from your own pocket.

atif
05-28-2012, 08:58 AM
All the people do not like Forex trading, there are some people that hate it. their are some causes of it that are following:

1. Forex trading requires a lot of time.

2. Forex trading also requires a lot of wealth to invest.

3. Some people do not have so enough money to invest.

4. Because Forex trading is a long term so people get bored.

5. Some people have other jobs that give them extra than the Forex trading.

6. And etc

Sameer
05-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Because some people don't understand that it is beneficial for us just if we manage nicely our account we soon wealthy. Often people get that it is just time pass, forex don't give nothing to any one but the real thing is forex is the only way to earn money very easy and get wealthy to every one if we trade sensibly. Somebody get that forex give only loss so they don't trade. Some people don't aware about forex that what is forex but I am trying that every persons know that forex is the best way to earn some people has come and some on the way but I am trying my best that all people use forex and trade and get a lot of money and make future their selves.

shoby
05-28-2012, 11:06 AM

Many trader not start the Forex trading business they do not know about the trading. Other main reason is most experience required for this trading and Forex trading business most risky business in the world therefore many trader not like these type of trading. Some trader join it and in starting they bear the loss and leave this business because they do not make the proper strategy to get the successful result.

adnanasif
06-25-2012, 10:27 AM
people don't trade in Forex due to the following reasons
1. They have no time for it
2. They have no interest in trading
3. They don't have capital for trading
4. they suffer from health problems

misssoozy
06-25-2012, 10:39 AM
there are many reasone that the people don't forex trading:
many rich person lost own money in this catogry due to solid reason like they do not concentrate on your goal.for many profit pople lose there money.first of all we studing about forex trading and after studing applied the rule of forex trading.then they not fail in it....

ayushsrk
06-25-2012, 11:23 AM
There are more people that prefer to trade in forex but they leave it when they get losses.Because we can see that there are so many traders involved in forex trading and also that there is a huge circulation of transactions going on in forex trading and that has now crosses the 4 trillion dollar market.So we can easily say that forex is so much popular but when the traders start to get losses then they leave forex trading.

Most of the people donot participate in forex trading also seeing the loss ratio over the profits ratio in forex trading.Because we can easily see that there are so many traders that are losing in forex trading and that ratio is now gone to 75% of the traders losing in forex trading and that is creating a huge negative effect in the forex trading market.

taharoyal52
06-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I think so those people who are afraid to invest or those who don't have money or those people who are scared to take risk, then, these people won't work in forex until they recover from this problem. Others are those who are disabled persons and others. While others who don't find expertise in forex and have interest in other field where they think they can make huge profits, then, they will work there.

totalalone
06-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Forex is a very wide range business it is found all over the world. As it is a very risky business and it needs a great attention and it needs a our full concentration.

The peoples who are somewhere lazy they don't tend to do business on Forex forum. And the other factor is that they are not interested in making money online because it is a very common concept that everything on internet is fake.
They don't know the reality they just listen and believe.
That's why those people are not interested in Forex trade.

Farheen
06-25-2012, 02:48 PM
some people dont trade in forex due to lack of knowledge.

And some of the people still not know about this type of trading. Actually in many areas people not have awarance about this type of trading and online earning of money.
its not only the way of earning but also a way of learning.
so i think most common reasons behind this is that
1: lack of Awareness
2: lack of skills
3: Not Adequate aducation
4: Not have Knowledge about the market

Nagilover
06-25-2012, 03:32 PM
I think many people don't trade in forex because they don't have enough knowledge about what is forex and also they think investment method is waste of money too same as in Matrix and hyip.I think it make many people misunderstand about forex well and It end as they don't interest to trade in forex so traders guru must increase knowledge for newbies very fast for increase amount of people who interest in forex.

shazzy
06-25-2012, 03:37 PM

yes i agree withyou that forex is spread all our the world because from forex we earn profit. Mostly people take keen interest on forex trading and becaouse of their interest they earn profit as well compared to those people who think that forex is just wastage of time and money because they heard from other person. But in my point of you when we enter in this business then we know forexvery well its just about ur hard working. In forex if we work hard then definately we earn profit and if we start forex just of greediness then we have to suffer loses. so it is depend on every persons mind.

sraiki
06-25-2012, 03:48 PM
mostly people earn money through forex trading but some people have no idea about forex and they have no intrest.

people have no experience in forex trading and they can't believe on forex trader, lake of education is one reason of this, uneducated persons have no importance for forex.

some business men have interest in forex trading but some have no importance because they have believe on check or deposit etc.

some people can't use internet, they have no believe on any person these people also don't trade forex.

IRFAN
06-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Everyone have their own mind but many peoples don' t like the online job. It is the main cause is that the Forex is a risky job and peoples have no completely awareness about the Forex trading. I like the peoples who have complete information about the Forex because then they like the Forex. It is an amazing business but mostly peoples have no completely information.
I think that if a person have no completely awareness about the Forex then he cannot like the Forex because he just thought that the Forex is a risky business.

Tirus
06-25-2012, 07:12 PM
For me I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that many people perceive forex trading as a difficult field to enter into. They cant see themselves making money that they can either use to supplement their other income sources let alone earn from forex trading as their main source of income. I believe that its getting better though as more and more information about forex is easily available online and forex forums increasing to show the possibilities that forex offers for online earning.

bigboy
06-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Not every one believe in making money online, when you told some people that they can make money online, they just smile at you, why because they don`t believe that they can make money online, why some people believe that making money online is scam, why some said is too risky that are some of the reasons many people don`t do online business Forex trading or any other business online, because they don`t believe that they can make money online why some said anything online is scam, that are the most common reasons why some people don`t involve there self in online business.

wahaj
06-26-2012, 11:38 AM
people reject to trade on Forex due to various reasons...
many people have difficulty due to currency fluctuation and so they became confused...
many people don't have trust on Forex they think that if their money will not be returned then what they will do!!!

Cutiekc
06-26-2012, 11:47 AM
The main reason why people don't trade forex is because they do believe that being sucessful with forex trading is by luck so they must have make a couple of lost,also those that don't trade forex believes that forex traders are unique(extra ordinary).
No forex trading isn't by luck,forex trading goes with the saying that "you reap what you sow"when you pay much tension to it,then you wouldn't encounter much lost that will be above your profits,those making profits with it are just our fellow human being who has given much attention to it.

sraiki
06-26-2012, 01:11 PM
some people can't believe in trading because they have no knowledge about Forex Trading and they have no idea.

some have no interest in Forex Trading and they believe on checks or deposits in business and online work has no importance for these persons.

people have uneducated and they can't understand market value these persons also can't invest in Forex Trading.

some business men have no interest in Forex Trading and they can't earn profit through Forex trading.

rookie001
06-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Despite open and loud warnings of "there is no holy grail in forex" ... we people still keep looking for something like it or something that is more like it ... nearest to it. Most of us don't digest the fact that we will have to bear the burnt of the market and learn to survive.

Many of us just wave off at the amazing strategies that don't glitter like gold but time could prove them to be long long lasting. Then there is this trend of re-writing the indicators with added colors and features and thus this shine and color that catches our eyes and attention won't let us go looking for the real thing.

Staying cool and focused requires less amazement ... because there is already enough in forex charts and we gotta be more dedicated when trading forex ... too dedicated to notice the colors and such things. Because most of us dont do that ... we end up leaving forex or taking it far less seriously than is required.

Muneer Butler
06-26-2012, 01:17 PM
there can be many reasons to it they might think so some problems in forex
some of them can be that
forex is not so much popular
forex has risk in it
profits are only achieve by experience traders
leverage problems
broker problems
then big one can be the loss .. fear of loss!

altafa50
06-26-2012, 02:13 PM
I have so many ideas for that why people don't trade Forex.
first of all they tend to make lot of loss from the Forex trade market.and the second that is they are not able to understand the movements of the currency,now the third is they don't have enough time which is required for the success,and four they are not aware of the basic facts and fundamentalist in the business of Forex,now last is five they are not having anyone to guide them and tell them what to do.

forexmaster
06-26-2012, 02:42 PM
There are many reasons which can made the people to avoid Forex trading.
1.in Forex trading there is very much risks of losing money.
2.they are not aware of the advantages of trading
3.they don't aware the rules of business in Forex trading
4.they don't handle the stress
5.they don't have much time to spend on Forex
6.they are not guided by those people who have much experience in the field of Forex
7.they don't positive thinking about Forex

bharat23
06-26-2012, 03:46 PM
There are some people who don't have proper knowledge about forex trading and they think they are just looser and never be a successful forex trader but we should have to keep in mind that its a business and once we get a good strategy and knowledge then we can be a successful forex trader and all we need to do is just focus on forex market and try to make a good strategy so that we can make a good amount of profit through it .

MrAAKK
06-26-2012, 05:12 PM
The major reason that make people don't trade or fear of forex is rumors that said that somebody lost all his investment because of forex or somebody who enter forex without knowledge and lose in the first trade so he think it's boring, Some traders quits forex for other reason such as lack of time and family problem because in order to make a winning trade traders should at least spend an hour for taking a good decision, indeed some people doesn't success because they don't have who can give them a hand and learn them the strategies and skills also someones who can't handle the stress could quit forex.

Tirus
06-26-2012, 05:38 PM
The major reason that make people don't trade or fear of forex is rumors that said that somebody lost all his investment because of forex or somebody who enter forex without knowledge and lose in the first trade so he think it's boring,

The risk that forex trading involves is surely one other reason why many people are not keen to get into currency markey. This is why when people hear stories and rumours of others having lost all their investments, it tends to turn them off without them taking the time to understand the underlying issues that caused this. I think that if more and more people took the time to learn about forex they actually get to learn from those types of stories so that they themselves dont fall into the same situation of loosing their entire investments for example.

faiza08
06-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Although Forex has gained a lot of success all over the world but still there are some people who consider Forex as a gambling or a waste of time.

Also there are people who do not have time or understanding to do fundamental and technical study about the trade and devote time to Forex which is very important for trading.Also there is nobody to guide them properly and moreover they do not want to invest in something which has risk factor to it.

petrelsea70
06-26-2012, 08:02 PM
i think that people are not take is seriously that"s they don"t believe on it that y they never invest on this type of business.everyone want to make profit and that type of people got heavy loss from business that s why they never want to know about forex otherwise its so much help full for all type of people and they can make good profit

rexway
06-27-2012, 04:42 AM
That is one of the point but to be sincere many people dont like forex trading due to some natures of things like the risk and the stress involve ,infact some of my freinds hate forex trading when I ask them why they told me that they dont want to loss,so many people avoid the forex market because of the chance to loss which is very much greater in here.

sraiki
07-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Lack of Education is the main reason of this, Mostly people have no believe on Forex Trading because they have no experience in trading.

Who people have no interest in trading they can't understand trading and it's very difficult for those persons.

Some people have no awareness about trading these persons can't get benefits through Forex Trading.

In the Beginning, some traders face difficulties but they don't try to improve their skills because they can't spent their time in trading.

Our efforts have also importance if we are work hard i think it's possible. We can learn about trading with our efforts and interested.

ankptl
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
There are some people who didn't want to join in forex trading because they got false informations about forex. Mostly people thought that forex is same with gambling and some other said that forex cheated them and made them suffer a lot of losses. Many people didn't want to trade because they didn't find out complete informations about forex itself and basic informations about opportunities and risks in Forex. Some people are earning a very big salary from their jobs,so they don't need to trade in Forex.There will also be some traders, who want to trade in Forex.but, they don't have the money to invest in it.

budado
07-02-2012, 12:51 AM
There are some people who didn't want to join in forex trading because they got false informations about forex. Mostly people thought that forex is same with gambling and some other said that forex cheated them and made them suffer a lot of losses. Many people didn't want to trade because they didn't find out complete informations about forex itself and basic informations about opportunities and risks in Forex. Some people are earning a very big salary from their jobs,so they don't need to trade in Forex.There will also be some traders, who want to trade in Forex.but, they don't have the money to invest in it.
I will just want to add that its not only false information but false assumption as well. Lets face it. Lets just be honest to ourself. Who in here think that he really can earn in forex in the long run? Who in here is willing to invest 1,000 dollars or more for hoping that he can earn money if he trade?
I guess majority of the members in here will say that he rather use his 1,000 dollars in some where else.
Believe me 6 years ago I invest 1,000 dollars total in forex. I invest 500 dollars and I turn it to 800 dollars in a week and loss it all after two weeks. I invest again 500 dollars same thing happen. After that I don't invest anymore. I know forex trading is not a profitable way to earn money online.
But six months ago I start earning in fxfred and get some funds. Six months ago I have doubts that I can earn via trading but same time I have nothing to loss since I only invest what I earn in posting. And guess what? In the last four months I'm earning in forex trading and I have three active broker sites also.

mausman89
07-04-2012, 05:40 AM
People don't trade it have many points * People those who suffer from a loss in past twice or thrice at the start of trading. * Some people find another business most profitable then the forex. * Those people who have lack of knowledge about forex trading. * Those people who afraid to invest their money in forex trading due to fear of loss. There is a need to understand it fully. Those people who think forex a bed of roses and they have to suffer loss they say that they have no interest in forex.

bigboy
07-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Forex trade is the most important source where thousand of people earn thousand of dollar for their living on the internet today, and thousand of people joining it every day, to earn, but there are still some people who don`t like to trade in Forex too, because of one reasons or the other like, afraid of taking or facing the risk involve in it, having not enough money to start it, afraid that they will loss, because they don`t have much knowledge and experience, because they don`t understand the movement of the market, or because they don`t have any one to guard them through it. That are some of the reasons why some people don`t trade Forex. if not Forex is a good place to earn huge amount of money.

waqas iet
07-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Although the fame of Forex is increasing day by day but on the other hand some people do not like to trade in Forex.Following are the reasons that may be responsible for this behavior.

1.Not having the complete info of Forex.

2.Not enough time to trade.

3.Some people are superstitious so they do not trade in Forex.

4.They have not much mind abilities for the work.

zaibee
07-04-2012, 06:36 AM
i will not talk about many factors why individuals do not business currency dealing but just one actual example. when i requested my companion to begin currency dealing as i have also begun, he just dropped by saying that currency dealing is too dangerous guy, .. and i will not danger my cash. This is obvious situation of deficit of knowledge and i informed him that i was just like you before i know currency dealing.

musa bhai
07-04-2012, 06:55 AM
As there are a lot of options and many other ways to earn through online jobs and many are the gambling jobs on Internet, so who get the gambling game on internet online earning they wouldn't believe anymore about Forex also. But the second thing is that many of the persons can be greedy to get a huge amount of money in a days. So Forex is not like that with consistency and with hardworking Forex gives you a reasonable profit as the trader planned according to his trading with his invested volume in the market.

nasir.ali
07-04-2012, 07:01 AM
It is obviously true that forex is spreading rapidly and thousands of people are joining forex tradding on daily basis. most of them are educated and sensible people but the other average people who are not so much qualified which really needs forex tradding as a means of their earning there are certain reasons for which thes average people dont beleive in tradding in forex tradding. first they are afraid of losing their money which they cant bear. second they have no one to guide them properly. third it is a technical online business every one can not do it easily as it looks like easy. but once they have understand how to trade they will surely do it.

umaira sono
07-05-2012, 09:02 AM
There is many reasons "why people do not trade in Forex" are....
Only those people are not interested in Forex trade which don't know about its benefits or advantages.
which don't know about its rules and techniques.They are not able to understand the movements of the currency.
They are not aware of the basics facts and fundamentals in the business if Forex.

ankptl
07-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Many reasons effected in Forex trading that's why people don't trade Forex as you said, i think one of the most preferable reasons are don't have good strategy, Uncontrolled emotions, lake of discipline. Some time a trader feels that we are not perfect in trading and we should not trade in Forex.

When a trader haven't any support from other experienced traders then he/she don't like to trade in Forex. A new trader can not easily understand about Forex market and this is a one of the major reason for trader who don't trade Forex.

musa bhai
07-05-2012, 12:43 PM
As Forex is the best opportunity to earn profit online and it is spreading day by day by communicating with friends or newbies who just take step in, in Forex trading.
Many of the newbies can't do forex, the reasons are that maybe the newbie don't have enough or sufficient knowledge about using of computer and have no experience of trading which may lead to their failure or loss that's why they don't do trade on Forex.

simplyearn
07-05-2012, 01:00 PM
There are many reason's why people do not trade forex :
1)some people think it as a risky business.
2)some people are not aware of such earnings.
3)some people think it just like a gambling.
4)some people likes to invest in other business which has low risk or place where they get a constant profit.

radex78
07-05-2012, 02:35 PM
It's depending with each people interest,but i think most reason why people don't trade forex because they not yet knows about forex business,they never read knowledge about forex trading,so they not have any interest because no knowledge.

But maybe some half people don't trade forex because they think forex is difficult business that very hard to make money because market forex is unpredictable

ayushsrk
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
There are many reason's why people do not trade forex :
1)some people think it as a risky business.
2)some people are not aware of such earnings.
3)some people think it just like a gambling.
4)some people likes to invest in other business which has low risk or place where they get a constant profit.

The major point I feel is the first one itself and that it that "Some people and some traders think it as a risky business".Most of the beginners happen to lose out in this business and that is the main reason why there are people who are unable to figure out how they are going to become able to gain profits in the trades.Yes forex is risky but if you have the knowledge then you are surely going to become able to overcome that hurdle and then go for the path of success as well.

And we can see that there are so many traders that are losing out in this business and the range has now shot up to nearly more than 70 people or traders losing out out of 100 traders.And that is a quite high rate and I think that it is enough to scare any one out.And most of the traders who lose spread the message in the market that forex is like gambling where you are going blindly and that is also the reason why people are not too interested in forex trading.

forexconquerer
07-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I think there are many people wh dont trade in the field of Forex the main reason I think is that they are afraid of investing there capital in this field due to the fear of losses, or may be they dont have enough knowledge about this field.

According to me this field has a lot of potential and it gives opportunities to almost everyone to gain/ earn profits so the people should try to gain knowledge about this field and start trading because this field is very much interesting and has a lot of profits involved in it.

freaky1212
07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
There are many reasons why people don't trade foreign exchange. The reasons which i can hive are the following;
(1) Lack of information about trading foreign exchange. Some people may not actually have the information about the foreign exchange trade business.
(2) Some people have been discouraged by the traders that have done foreign exchange trading business and had a huge loss and decided to quit. So they now go ahead to tell people that is not a safe business to do.

Saliha
08-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Many of people don't have any basic knowledge about forex trading.
Many of people don't have too much experience about this business,
therefor if they do this business they face loss.
Some people don't do any hard work in this business therefor they loss in this trade.
Examples of these people is grapes are sour.

rexway
08-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I think why people dont trade forex are 1.some people see forex trading as a risky business
2. Some people still see forex trading as a fraud or something that is not legalise that is why in some countries like the arabic country forex trading is not official allow.
3 while some people dont have what it take for them to succeed in this business so instead for them to join forex trading and couldnt meet up at the end they just decide to stay off the business.

I think why people dont trade forex are 1.some people see forex trading as a risky business
2. Some people still see forex trading as a fraud or something that is not legalise that is why in some countries like the arabic country forex trading is not official allow.
3 while some people dont have what it take for them to succeed in this business so instead for them to join forex trading and couldnt meet up at the end they just decide to stay off the business.
The best advice for this set of people is for them to try and learn forex trading which can add additional income opportunity to the person life expecially the unemployed people.

M.Atif
09-20-2012, 06:18 PM
I think that most people don't know about Forex trade if they have the opportunity we are having they will also work with Forex trade. And also most people world wide are so much afraid of Forex because they see Forex as a trade which noting profitable can come out of it. For me i think some are Forex member before but they don't have the experience to trade Forex due to that they loss alot with Forex trade because of this they sized to be Forex member.

budado
09-20-2012, 11:05 PM
I think that most people don't know about Forex trade if they have the opportunity we are having they will also work with Forex trade. And also most people world wide are so much afraid of Forex because they see Forex as a trade which noting profitable can come out of it. For me i think some are Forex member before but they don't have the experience to trade Forex due to that they loss alot with Forex trade because of this they sized to be Forex member.
I think those who know about currencies knows about forex and I'm sure most if not all educated people know about forex. But only few of them really think that theirs an opportunity in forex trading. They think forex trading are for the few who really know how to trade in forex or need special skills and talent just to be successful in forex. What they don't know is that in forex trading you can be successful also if you just going to try to study how forex works and develop your skills and strategy.

Right now forex market is the biggest market in the world and its not going to be the biggest market in the world if theirs only few how knows about forex. Even if you combine the volume of all stocks trading activity forex still has more volume.

motiurbd
09-21-2012, 07:15 AM
Forex is not for everybody.. its not like everybody is meant to be a forex trader in their life.. They can shine in other fields more than forex in their life.. If you continued trading on this market, they will just encounter with more losses on their trading.. this is why it is best to choose other profession to be able to survive and prosper.. because the winning percentage of forex is still like 10%-20%.. So it will be not a wise decision to continue if you are not the right person for this job..

abdullah
09-21-2012, 12:54 PM
every person should not do that job some people who understand the marketing and knows about that business they join the forex trading and really earn the profit from it.

however forex is good earning source for every one but its not possible that every person should do it there are many reason why people do not wanna to join or start forex trading some already gain much loss from the online market that's why they not any more trusted on any other online business .some people are not much efficient as to be in this job and may gain some loss for that reason then they leave this some of them have no enough time a the forex is needed and some are not ready to gain some knowledge about it.so,these are the possible reasons which effect the other people in this business.

ayushsrk
09-21-2012, 01:20 PM
every person should not do that job some people who understand the marketing and knows about that business they join the forex trading and really earn the profit from it.

however forex is good earning source for every one but its not possible that every person should do it there are many reason why people do not wanna to join or start forex trading some already gain much loss from the online market that's why they not any more trusted on any other online business .some people are not much efficient as to be in this job and may gain some loss for that reason then they leave this some of them have no enough time a the forex is needed and some are not ready to gain some knowledge about it.so,these are the possible reasons which effect the other people in this business.

The main reason behind why some people are scared of joining forex trading or are not actually joining in the trades is the fact that they are scared of the losses factor present here.The losses ratio of the forex trading business is really high and that is well over 75% of the people losing in the trades and that is what scares most of the people to join in the trades.

It is a certain factor that noone likes to lose and when people see that there are so many traders that are losing here they are not joining here it is not due to some lack of skill or something like that.The traders who lose are also spreading wrong things about forex trading which is making the thing even tougher for the people who want to join in the trades.The losses is the main reason that scares most people out of the trades.

chidalu
09-21-2012, 01:51 PM
there are many reasons why people dont trade forex. some of the reasons whiile people do not trade forex are(1) they do not know anything about forex trade so they sees it as gambling.secondly they do not believe that you can not make any fortune online because most of them also believers that anything doing on the internet is fraud and this is expecially seen in the area of our parents. so this sometimes even disiourages the young people who wants to into it.

rexway
09-21-2012, 03:21 PM
@chidalu, I tink you are correct in the world today many people think that anything that have to do with the internet is completely fraud so as for me I think the right thing to do is just to get that fear off you and proceed with your trade and learning after this you must realise that forex is not a game but a business.

In forex trading another reason why people dont trade is just because of fear of loss some of this are just rumoure maybe from a failure trader who was lazy and did not want to learn but fail so its not right to be spreading this kind of rumour if you have fail in forex its simply means you have fail so dont put fear on others traders body .
Forex should not be seen as something not worthy but rather as a good and profitable business online

valexer
09-21-2012, 03:27 PM
@chidalu, I tink you are correct in the world today many people think that anything that have to do with the internet is completely fraud so as for me I think the right thing to do is just to get that fear off you and proceed with your trade and learning after this you must realise that forex is not a game but a business.

In forex trading another reason why people dont trade is just because of fear of loss some of this are just rumoure maybe from a failure trader who was lazy and did not want to learn but fail so its not right to be spreading this kind of rumour if you have fail in forex its simply means you have fail so dont put fear on others traders body .
Forex should not be seen as something not worthy but rather as a good and profitable business online

That is true rexway. It is hard to trust online earning opportunities as of this time because everything can turn to scam at any given moment. However forex is different .Forex do not go to scam and will never go to scam so people should not be afraid of that matter. They should just choose the right broker. The should out money in the trusted brokers.

It is normal for people to have some fear especially if money is involve. I understand them as me too have been on that situation before but I realized that I have to take risks for something to happen. People who don't trade forex but likes to earn extra income will soon realize that too.

gbengustic
09-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Not everyone has the capacity and what it takes to handle the ideals that are present in the forex market. People may just think that forex is about buying when the price is good and selling when the price is bad, but unfortunately when they begin the actual trade they discover that there is actually more to forex trading than just buying and selling of currencies. The forex market is not like the binary numbers which can either zero or one. So this makes people to stay away from forex trading.

SaadAkbar
09-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Well, there are many reasons that people don't trade forex, one of them which i really sure about is many people don't know about this business, even they didn't listen forex name in his life. Other reason, forex is too risky and newbie did not know anything about it. They have not enough knowledge to grab something from forex business, also they did not know any source like FXFRED forum to grab some knowledge of forex trading. Many thinks that forex is a fraud but it is not true.

In my opinion, forex is a great oppertunity for every one to overcome his expenses to some extent..

M.Atif
09-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Public is unaware from forex people do not trade because they think that Forex trading is like playing gambling in case it is in your favor you win or loses so many people don't want to risk there money and they never look at this and some find that Forex is not good business risking to much account is not good for them they think we earn very hard and it takes no time to loses in it. And people do not have proper bank balance to enter in it because it requires a lot of amount for investment and they quit with this.

skinky
09-21-2012, 06:48 PM
@ M.Atif..
Yeah! There're many misconceptions about forex and thats one of the major reason many people don't get involved in the business. Some people see it as a waste of time, a fluke, gambling and so on.
However, I don't agree with the last part of your post. It doesn't require large capital to start trading. One can start with as low as $5 and build it up as his skills improves. Also, there're other ways to earn a few dollar on the internet to invest in trading. As such, the money to invest shouldn't be the top priority but how to acquire the right knowledge and skills.

bigboy
09-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Ya Forex trading is not for every one, and for what i believe not only Forex but every other business, if at all some people did not trade Forex it means they are not destiny to trade Forex that is why, if not Forex trade is too good for every one to join, because is profitable than any other business.

And is more comfortable than most business, their are many reason why every one of us suppose to join Forex and work with them, so with all this many reason some people still refuse to join Forex, it means they are not destiny to trade Forex, because no matter how they learn they will not get the right knowledge and experience about it.

fairy
09-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Forex is a uncertain trade as we know that and its ups and down every one can't understand is is a one of most biggest reason why people don't trade in Forex also have numbers of reasons.
- People consider Forex as a gambling business in the world
- High risk of loss people do not invest in Forex
- Don't understand currency ups and down proper way
- Do not have sense of pair currency
- Don't have time for Forex trade

princessofwaqas
09-22-2012, 02:20 PM
At first i also think that some of trading is a gambling because mostly people says its a gambling process. Well, when i encounter many people and my friend prove to me that this forex is not a gambling i believe on him coz i know he will not force me to do this things that will not good for me, And know im active in this forex. I just share my experience with you guys.
Own my own views the main reason why people dont trade this is because people are careless to spend their money, they are afraid to take risk. A job is not an asset and it doesn’t bring you any assets on its own. Being a trader, you can build assets (you can also lose them, though – But it present you with heaps of opportunities.).

waqas ACMA
09-26-2012, 08:48 AM
there are the a lot of reason when peoples don't trade on Forex. one important reason is the continuous loss. i saw many peoples who have suffer the continuous loss and he decides that they does not trade again. some peoples are afraid of the heavy loss.some are the not able to understand the market condition and currency movements. some peoples cannot control on your emotions . some of them are not aware of the basic facts and fundamentals in the business of Forex. some peoples have nothing too much time for understanding the rules and regulation of the Forex trading.

motiurbd
09-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Everybody not meant to do everything.. Forex is a higher kind of business.. To shine in this market you need to be a different kind of human.. Who can think clearly, who have patience, who can control his emotions, who have hunger to acquire new knowledge etc.. If you can apply all of these, only then you will be able to earn profit from this market.. but not everyone have these kind of power within them... So its best for them to leave this business..

kashif411
09-26-2012, 11:05 AM
I dont think that this has some thing to do with their belief but the major factor that plays a vital role in this regard is the fear of loss. I think this is a good approach too since a person must take into consideration the loss factor in trading. In order to convince such a person to trade, you must tell him about low leverage levels and how they can prevent the loss. Also tell them to adopt trading as a part time activity and continue with their normal day tasks as they are going on.

taxila60
09-26-2012, 03:33 PM
in my point of view that there are a number of reason that number of people that they stop and hesitate to invest in forex trading because in my point of view is that a number of people think that forex trading is a game of investment money i think a number of people join in fotrex trading just to gain good earning in forex trading but when they invest in forex trading without knowledge and learning i think they loss all there investment in forex trading because they have no knowledge of trading skills and development odf forex trading so that loss all they investment because there first experiences is quite bitter so that is why they stop trading in forex trading

abbass
09-26-2012, 04:03 PM
there are many reasons that people do not go to forex may be they wont be aware of this thing , they must be having there other business they would not have enough capital to invest , and some people also join forex and then leave it coz they dont want to lose there money or dont want to take risk and the main thing is that very few people are aware of this business but forex is spreading very fast so some day there would be many people investin in this business .

huzefakaizer
10-16-2012, 10:58 AM
there are many reasons that people do not go to forex may be they wont be aware of this thing , they must be having there other business they would not have enough capital to invest , and some people also join forex and then leave it coz they dont want to lose there money or dont want to take risk and the main thing is that very few people are aware of this business but forex is spreading very fast so some day there would be many people investin in this business .

I will tell that the first factor that individuals not becoming a member of Currency dealing is they don't get attention in this area.
Many individuals are reluctant also to cope in this area as it needs cash and there is no certainty that benefit will be obtained from the financial commitment.
People believes that its better to go for more protected financial commitment techniques ,though there benefit is less but there is no frustration to work in the marketplace or think about dealing which needs not only time but hardworking also is must.
Forex industry is not for all but for the individuals who wants great cope of benefit in a few months and for that they could danger their cash .

ashik32
10-16-2012, 11:53 AM
A lot of people do not deal forex trading just because regarding lack of information & consciousness. There is certainly so many gossip as well as myths about forex currency trading this is why many people are unlikely in the future into forex trading. Folks have to obtain educate to the organization. An some other main reason behind certainly not accomplishing buy and sell at currency trading is always that, they imagine forex is too risky software to get,they have got a large anxiety when that they,lmost all make investments the great that they,ll unfastened the almost all funds. I do believe in case fledgling needs a correct teaching and also go over every one of the matter while using senior citizens investor next there won't be any cause to get decline within forex, because it is an outstanding destination to carry out business in addition to make gain.

princessofwaqas
10-16-2012, 12:43 PM
For me people dont trade because of some reasons:
* they have fear to loss money
* they dont believe in forex trading
* people think its a gambling
* people are not aware in this kind of job
* they dont like to work online job
* they dont capital / investment
* they dont understand the forex trading
* no time in this kind of job

In my own view, forex trading is so successful online business but still people think that it is a gambling or paramedic scam but its a big NO, lots of people earn money and it helpful for lots of people specially to those people who wants part time job.

bigboy
10-16-2012, 04:51 PM
For me people dont trade because of some reasons:
* they have fear to loss money
* they dont believe in forex trading
* people think its a gambling
* people are not aware in this kind of job
* they dont like to work online job
* they dont capital / investment
* they dont understand the forex trading
* no time in this kind of job

In my own view, forex trading is so successful online business but still people think that it is a gambling or paramedic scam but its a big NO, lots of people earn money and it helpful for lots of people specially to those people who wants part time job.

For internet business man and woman he/she is aware that Forex exist but the true fact is that most people do not no that business like Forex exist online, why also most people no that it exist, but the reasons why some persons did not involve their self on it is because they think that all online business are scam,

That is the number one business why some persons did not involve in any type of online business, secondly most people think that one can not make good money online also some persons did not have the experience the understanding to do this business that is why they do not involve their self with it,

fairy
10-16-2012, 05:02 PM

Nature of persons different and thoughts of every person different form an other person.It is natural phenomenon that many more people against some special kinda beneficial work.Why people against the wonderful opportunity of Forex.They have following reasons.
-They have no awareness about Forex trading
-High risk the reason of don't trade
-Financial an other strong business already have
-they thinks they are not able to trade in Forex

chand
10-16-2012, 05:39 PM
people are no trade in forex trading. because on one have trusted in forex trading. many people have aware this trading and have get a loss through forex trading. many people know about forex trading and its workiing that which type in the working . if you can get experience then you will work in forex trading and then you give a best experience through forex trading.:cry::bad:

rexway
10-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Nature of persons different and thoughts of every person different form an other person.It is natural phenomenon that many more people against some special kinda beneficial work.Why people against the wonderful opportunity of Forex.They have following reasons. -They have no awareness about Forex trading -High risk the reason of don't trade -Financial an other strong business already have -they thinks they are not able to trade in Forex Yes that is true some people dont have full awareness about the nature of this business why some have but they fear the risk of loosing their hard earn money which make majority of them to stay completely away from the forex market enviroment and also I have nothing to add than for those who are already trading to carry out awareness to enable others traders join. Another reason why some dont even dream to trade in this market is the fact that they have lost alot of money before and they are still dont want to loss more due to lack of experience so they quite and never to come back no matter how convince the new source may be and religion is also another bareer for traders some religion dont accept any online business.

sufyanniazi
10-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Well there are a million reasons but lets only discuss some of them. Firstly i believe that Forex trade in very hard and no ordinary person can do it.

Secondly Forex trade needs a lot of practice to learn and to perfect, some people skip it just because they think of it as a loss approved trend, which is why they skip on it.

Thirdly I think that understanding the variation in currency normally and through graphs is very tough so only some people possess the ability to do so.

Lastly Forex trade is not child's play if you want to go into high profits you need good starting capital and should know strategies like candlestick and price action.

ryuken
10-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Nature of persons different and thoughts of every person different form an other person.It is natural phenomenon that many more people against some special kinda beneficial work.Why people against the wonderful opportunity of Forex.They have following reasons.
-They have no awareness about Forex trading
-High risk the reason of don't trade
-Financial an other strong business already have
-they thinks they are not able to trade in Forex
If they think they can't trade then that is quite normal I mean many of us started that way and we learned from there and now we all are trading well. so that is quite reasonable and natural reaction if they don't know and have fear about it. In case of the feeling like quitting the investment altogether can be bad and they needs to be educated on that part.

Most of the people who are having limited savings or have not much savings are not going to attempt to trade into the forex. So surely there is going to be clash in between the people who are thinking they should but they can't due to the lack of the funding or you can say capital.

mansoork2233
10-17-2012, 06:24 PM
In my opinion people feel hasitation to trade in forex through internet company.The reason behaind their ignorance of such business is not that they consider this business as unprofitable.There is no doubt near him that the business is vary good and gainful but unfortunatly some of the people which get gain for people ignorace for the business and thus in result many people loss their money is a big reason which let people away from Forex business.

bigboy
10-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Some other reason why people do not trade Forex, is that they are not too aware of it, why some are aware but do not have capital to start it i guess, why some are still aware of it but see it as a very risky and difficult business that is why they do not involve their self on it, why some try and fail that is why they did not come near it again.
But i most say that even those people do not trade Forex, Forex broker will still make their money with the client that they have already gotten, and the truth is that there are already thousand of people trading Forex all over the world, so if any one decide not to trade Forex because of one reason or the other i think is left for that person.

Palove
10-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Some other reason why people do not trade Forex, is that they are not too aware of it, why some are aware but do not have capital to start it i guess, why some are still aware of it but see it as a very risky and difficult business that is why they do not involve their self on it, why some try and fail that is why they did not come near it again.
But i most say that even those people do not trade Forex, Forex broker will still make their money with the client that they have already gotten, and the truth is that there are already thousand of people trading Forex all over the world, so if any one decide not to trade Forex because of one reason or the other i think is left for that person.

Choosing to trade or not to trade forex is a personal decision. One that should be devoid of high pressures to take a route. One should not go into trading because he or she saw a PAMM trader's earning with about 300% in a month. Or choose to stay out because of the account of many who have lost about 10,000 dollars in trading.

We should be guided by the objective ideas we encounter in our quest to find out if trading is okay for us or not. It is not that hard to choose to trade or not to trade. First you have to break through the risk barrier(if you are capable of withstanding the risks in Forex, or you have some money that you are willing to lose), then you have to get more knowledge about forex trading proper. And then practising, after that you should have a clear cut reason why you want to stay and trade or opt out and look for something better.

genesis50
10-18-2012, 12:31 AM
In my opinion people feel hasitation to trade in forex through internet company.The reason behaind their ignorance of such business is not that they consider this business as unprofitable.There is no doubt near him that the business is vary good and gainful but unfortunatly some of the people which get gain for people ignorace for the business and thus in result many people loss their money is a big reason which let people away from Forex business.

Yes, that is quite correct. The same big reason why people dread the forex market is the same reason they don't trade forex - The fear of loss. Just like the disclaimer in forex will always warm, that whoever must go into the trade must understand the nature of the market and ascertain if he is psychologically prepared to face the implication if it goes the other way round.

It even makes it more interesting because those found in the forex trading arena are those who are business inclined, who really know what they want and understand their objective for trading, and not just those that goes into the forex trade just out of frustration, or to make quick money.