80% bonus

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner only learn in start?

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 35)

Beginner only learn in start?

Nowadays many beginner only spend time to trade on the demo account only when they are beginner when they learn and have some knowledge and experience about the market they stop trading on the demo account and focus on the real account to make money,

And never go back to the demo account to learn and have more knowledge for trading again, so what am trying to ask is that it is only important for beginners/newbies to learn in start or they should continue to learn even when they start trading on the real account.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is true that many newbies would just learn in the beginning and they would lose their interest fast. It is not easy to maintain your interest in forex specially if you are just learning by yourself. If you don't have any one to ask some questions and if you can't understand a lot of things.

Some traders would continue to the live account but have spend too little time in demo account though. So it is not a good thing also even if they have pursued to do forex trading. It does not make them learn better just because they are in the live account already immediately. It would be even more confusing because they are trying to learn well, they have so much pressure to earn well also. They also have to deal with their emotions which I am sure would be present because they are just newbies.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think when trader start trading on the real account not leave practice in demo account and the reason is very clear that with out practice you can't become success in your trading,and in my thought that you always give some time to demo account and try to learn more and more and practice always be continue.The time that you spent in demo not give you money however give you lot of experience,knowledge and some techniques that are required in real trading account and its big advantage is that it minimize your loss in real trading account and illegible you to make profit in real trading account .so that for beginner and senior trader demo account is very useful at any stage.

Post Thanks / Like
    The fact cannot be denied that nowadays only newbie trader does practice on a Demo account and after gaining sufficient knowledge, experience and skills regarding trade they leave that. According to me, newbies should not totally leave demo account after their goal is fulfilled. Instead of that Demo Account should be used to test new skills and strategies and it can also be used to clear any doubts that are arousing on one's mind. Not only newbies but professionals can also take advantage of the demo account and prevent big losses from taking place. It is always better to be safe at first then to regret in the future. Stay safe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    Nowadays many beginner only spend time to trade on the demo account only when they are beginner when they learn and have some knowledge and experience about the market they stop trading on the demo account and focus on the real account to make money,

And never go back to the demo account to learn and have more knowledge for trading again, so what am trying to ask is that it is only important for beginners/newbies to learn in start or they should continue to learn even when they start trading on the real account.
    Yes you are very right even most of us surely discarded the demo accounts after we firstly learned it including me too.I also discarded the demo accounts after I learned about the trade market and then never really returned to it until I started to lose heavily in the trades and then later I started to understand that if we wish to gain here we are going to need to more understanding about the market which can only happen with the help of the demo accounts.

Even the expert traders attend the demo accounts regularly to have a close check on the market and the movements of the market and then I understood that I should also be checking the demo accounts regularly.If we donot try to understand the demo accounts then we might gain in some short trades for one or two times but then when going to the long run we are surely going to have to face huge losses in this market.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well its quite obvious that when at the beginning of our trade,we do need much training to survive in the forex market and then we will always have all the means been gone through so that we will get what we want with forex trading. Mostly the newbies fall as much in this line in their quest of becoming professional traders. And then the demo trading is one good way that we can get the best training ever.
    But then,there are mostly the time that most of the traders feel that theyno more need to train again since they turned professionals. I believe that as we trade be you newbie or professional trader,we also need to visit demo accounts at leisure time to improve the more skills for future trading.

Post Thanks / Like
    it really is correct a large number of newcomers might only learn to start with plus they might lose their own interest fast and its not at all simple to sustain your desire for foreign exchange specially if you are only understanding all on your own if you do not have anyone for you to inquire several issues along with if you can not realize several things a few merchants might always the particular stay account yet get spend inadequate time in trial account although and so it will be not a good factor likewise even when they will already pursued to perform foreign currency trading and very easy make sure they are learn far better only since they are from the stay account without a doubt immediately and it becomes much more confusing since they are trying to learn nicely they will already a great deal force for you to gain nicely likewise and additionally they have to deal with their own feelings that i am certain could well be provide since they are only newcomers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 35)
    Beginners nowadays never learn again after they take time to learn from their starting, because most of them believe that they have learn and understand all about the market so there is no need for them to learn again, but that is no the right thing to do as a trader, as a trader even when you feel that you have

Learn and got so much knowledge and experience about the business you still need to practice on the demo account or any other area of learning to make sure that the knowledge and experience you got about the market did not dis-increase, that is what a better trader should do even when he/she have learn and understand all about the business in his/her start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by menyanforex View Post
    I really think that for learning forex trading is the best way trade real account. I personally jumped into real account and it was best school of forex. But of course, first deposit should be small, until you will be sure, that your trading style is enought strong to trade bigger positions. Biggest difference, between demo trading and real trading is, that in real trading you feel fear, pain and all psychical bad stuff ... btw, when i was with my first account in lost i feel very terrible, but it was best motivation, because peoples strongest feeling is angry.
    I would say for beginners for learning the trades it would be best to go for demo accounts rather than for real accounts.Real accounts are of great help too but we really need to consider real accounts as our trading place and demo accounts as learning place if we wish to gain here.Because here in this trade market only those that understand the trade market are going to gain.

And this knowledge and understanding of the trade market is only going to come when the traders understand the trade market properly.And for any traders whether he is a beginner trader or he is a expert one it is recommended that he goes for learning the trades in demo accounts.Demo accounts are going to help a lot for all the traders because demo accounts will lead us to winning here because we donot only learn here we also create strategies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah beginners learn in the start of the market where as that is where the mian study i very much needed in the forex market. But that does not mean that;ones we are done with learning the forex market,we can no more need to learn as time goes on in here. In forex,there is always the need for us to learn and continue learning even when we turn pro.
    For the beginners to learn,they will have to start on sites teaching forex,then to the demo account and then lastly to the forex real account and then the will complete all that is required.
    But still if they face some loss they are surposed to go back on Demo to stand back on trading.

+ Reply to Thread