80% bonus

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex trading Enough For You ???

Post Thanks / Like

Is Forex trading Enough For You ???

Is Forex trading Enough For You ???
    There must be some reasons behind doing anything . So there must be one or more reasons for Forex trading .

Tell your reasons here & besides do you think " Is Forex trading Enough For You ??? "

If yes , Why do you think so ? How much do you earn per month ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Forex trade is high profit opportunity for every one. Any tarder can earn good money by Forex tarde. Forex doors opens for every one. I am a student and join Forex as a part time job according to student Forex trade for me enough bercause i ean good money by Forex tarde which is amazing for me to earn money as a student after my studies.

Forxe is time saving opportunity because once you analysis the market you just opens positions use tools which provide by brokers in terminal and set our profit goals and also set stop loss for safe account . Forxe tarde enough for me as a student.

Post Thanks / Like
    According t me i think the forex trading is not enough money that are reliable and enough for your family being newbies traders you need other primary work that support you in the both your family expenses as well as in the forex trading because forex is very risk business any you need investment to survive in this business so according to me i can't think that the forex trading is enough for you and i think it is part time or side business that you do when you are free and you can't rely on the forex trading all the time it is high risky and any thing happened at any time so you need some business with the forex trading.

Post Thanks / Like
    The answer to this question depends on the traders and the expectations you have with your tradings. And what input you give in is also important. If you already have a job then i think you will not invest much in Forex and just make some extra money to support your family.

But if you have Forex as your only job then you have to invest more to gain more as well. I have started trading with less money and earned small profits and know i have quite a good capital and making good money as well. So your plannings will matter big time.

You intelligence and capital is always effecting how much you can earn in Forex. So make you plan and go accordingly because Forex has the opportunity to give any kind of money to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 67)
    As i am a student and i am getting money from this platform.And also in addition i am getting knowledge and experience in trading and market investment.So many things are there which are good for me being a student.As its facility of 24 hour working is a good for me.

After all i am getting as much as i need and as i dreamed to get from trading.but in the starting things are much tough for me.As i get loss many times there in the trading platform but i never lose the hope there and now i am getting profit from this market .

So i am of the opinion that Forex is enough for any one as it is enough for me and providing me so many things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 57)
    I think the forex trading is enough for us if we have the good expedience of the trading and have the good skills of the trading but being a newbies trader we can't rely on the forex trading business and we need the such kind of the business that support us in the trading and also full fill our expenses so that's why i think as newbies trader we need to have primary business but when we get the experience in the trading and make the good skills in the trading then we will be depend on the trading.

so in my opinion i first we need the some primary business with the forex trading but after that we can depend on the forex income.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not necessary that every experienced trader will earn profit every time and not every newbies lose every time. Actually sometimes some unintentional mistakes happen which results in loss.

If Forex trading is enough for you then there may be are following reasons:
    - You have adopted it as your full time business
    - You can quickly understand the trend of market, so you make big profits in short time.
    - Your all concentrations are on this business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Forex is doing enough for us as well as public.Forex provide goods and service to its customer and to its staff.it provided qualitative goods and service to its customer and to its employee.Forex earn a lot of from trading business .Because it provided a lot of goods and service to public.Forex has earn a lot of goodwill and trust of public.Forex is also doing much for the people working because it provided employment to number of people in the world which decrease economy problems.Forex increase its income and its employee income which is good news for both Forex and its employees. it help the need people who have no employment for all over the world .Forex provided the lively hood to the needy people.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that forex has big opportunities to earn handsome income.that is why i have joined it,and i have great expectations from forex that if i work hard,then will get me rewarded in return.but without experience and knowledge of trading success is not possible.
    forex is not enough in present times,because i am new and recently not earning.but with passing times,i will learn everything.it is not only the source of income for me.i am doing other job as well.i am doing part time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Base on me what i do must of the time is that any time that i am engage in trading business i always add other things so that with it i can be able too raise good money from one level to the other so it is very good for you too use every thing in life too be able too improve your standard of living from one level to the other at any given period of time

+ Reply to Thread