80% bonus

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What about the Forex Forum?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chishtian
    Posts
    2,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 29)
    2,908

    What about the Forex Forum?

    Hello traders,

    I want to ask you guys that i have just heard a news that Forex has made a Forum.And the rate per thread is also greater then other.Please tell me about the rules and regulation of that Forum.Also tell me the price per thread of that Forum.

    Some body help me please i want to know about how we can withdraw the money from that Forum.And also tell me that can we log in using our this account information that we use in FxFred.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    10
    Actually Forex has not opened a new forum. It is the Myzus which is the new shape and style of UWCFX. They have made a forum just like Fxfred and also asked traders to join it and has given some bonus for them, every new account will be given $10.

    Also every new thread posted and answer to a thread will give you $0.25. The real thing is that Myzus forum has allowed only to use this money in trading activities. So you cannot withdraw the money from that forum as like this forum.

    But it is good to see that Myzus has now started another huge offer for the traders who don't have money to start working in there forum and make money for trading.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 24)
    3,077
    I`m still getting used to the work or Forex forum is that i will live and work in because it is very easy many traders making money in the form of cash and fulfill needs. And i have a lot of information from this form of Forex education Forex because we are given in this.

    This is an answer Forex questions which we can make enough money each month and will increase in knowledge. In this number of people working in this form and make your experience and your own business. I was always working at Forex forum and will also keep.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Okara
    Posts
    2,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    -90
    Actually the forex trading is not open any forum.It is the new Myzus Investment company that open new forum just like Fxfred. It give you the signup bonus of 10$ initially and give you the bonus of 0.20$ per post and you cash out the bonus when you have 25$ in you account and secondly you with draw this amount send the email to given blow But before doing that please also contact the forum moderator and mention that you wish to transfer the bonus.
    in this way you will withdraw this amount but you can't withdraw the bonus form the trading account however you will withdraw the profit amount at any time.
    Send email in this mail id that i want to to withdraw money
    finance@mayzus.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 17)
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdus Salam View Post
    Hello traders,

    I want to ask you guys that i have just heard a news that Forex has made a Forum.And the rate per thread is also greater then other.Please tell me about the rules and regulation of that Forum.Also tell me the price per thread of that Forum.

    Some body help me please i want to know about how we can withdraw the money from that Forum.And also tell me that can we log in using our this account information that we use in FxFred.
    While i guess what you are trying yo ask here is that, Mayzus have open a new forum and you want to no the amount per post in the forum and the rule and regulation, as for the rule and regulation all forums i guess have the same rule and regulation, if you already no the rules of this forum, i guess you most have also no the rule of the other forum,
    mayzus new forums per traders for every post them make, 25cent for every post and a sign up bonus of 10$ and every friend you refer to the forum you get 5cent, that is how the forum works. have not yet join because i did not see thread related to Forex in the forum.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    While i guess what you are trying yo ask here is that, Mayzus have open a new forum and you want to no the amount per post in the forum and the rule and regulation, as for the rule and regulation all forums i guess have the same rule and regulation, if you already no the rules of this forum, i guess you most have also no the rule of the other forum,
    mayzus new forums per traders for every post them make, 25cent for every post and a sign up bonus of 10$ and every friend you refer to the forum you get 5cent, that is how the forum works. have not yet join because i did not see thread related to Forex in the forum.
    Yes may be he is asking about Mayzus forum and they are paying to all the active members who are participating in the forum . Well I have not yet registered there till now and just planing to register in the forum there .

    I just got the news about the new forum a couple of days back so due to time i havent get into the forum . This is really a very good news that the new forex forum is paying a very good post rates of 25 cents per post so i am sure that it will be really encouragement to most of the members to gain a very good bonus amount .

    I have seen that the activity of the members is increasing day by day this shows that many people are very likely to work in the new forum and i am sure that we will enjoy working in the new Mayzus forum .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaDX View Post
    Actually Forex has not opened a new forum. It is the Myzus which is the new shape and style of UWCFX. They have made a forum just like Fxfred and also asked traders to join it and has given some bonus for them, every new account will be given $10.

    Also every new thread posted and answer to a thread will give you $0.25. The real thing is that Myzus forum has allowed only to use this money in trading activities. So you cannot withdraw the money from that forum as like this forum.

    But it is good to see that Myzus has now started another huge offer for the traders who don't have money to start working in there forum and make money for trading.
    It is really great to know about the new forum from mayzus. It will not only help new traders to enhance their knowledge exploring the experience other traders are sharing on the forum, but it would be easier for them to extinguish any querry they have about their trades.

    The incentives to post are great as at .25$ per post it would be easy to reach 100$ as all we require is 400 comments. The incentives are transferred to trading account in form of bonus which can be used for trading and any profit made of it can be withdrawn without any restriction. This make it possible for traders to get trading capital without making a deposit of their purse and enjoy real trading.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 26)
    3,008
    First of all i will correct you that that the forex market is not make the any forum it is Mayzus investment company that make the forum and that is recently close. so that's why the Fxfred is the only forum that is still give the bonus to the traders.

    i think it is best opportunity for the traders is that start the forex trading with the bonus money that thy earn with the fxfred so i think we can start with the money that we earn with the fxfred and do the forex trading business.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 13)
    3,755
    it's simple to l login to our account and we need to just go to www.fxfred.com and then we get sign of login then enter you r login details or user name and pa swards and you can post i think 25 maximum ni a day and then you have to wait for 24 hours then you can post comments again but if you try to post more then you can be banned

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts