80% bonus

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forex Channel Indicator

Post Thanks / Like

Forex Channel Indicator

I have received email about this Forex Channel Indicator, and I thought I would be nice to share with you my friends. This is a trend indicator and it would draw the line automatically so you do not have to draw it manually. That would be save you a lot of time when you trade.

I am still trying out this indicator at the moment and will give you an updated report. Please test it on a demo account first before you take it live. If you want to try this Forex Channel Indicator perhaps we can share some pointers and learn together.

I wish you have a successful trading time.

Post Thanks / Like
    nitinwork

I know you can get excited with the trend indicators, however I hope you did read what i have written, you have to test this indicator on a demo account first before you actually put on your live account.

I am worried about this as sometimes people do not read the whole discussion but see only what they want to see, I would like to help others but not create more problems for the forex traders trying to make some money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 10)
    Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz View Post
    nitinwork

I know you can get excited with the trend indicators, however I hope you did read what i have written, you have to test this indicator on a demo account first before you actually put on your live account.

I am worried about this as sometimes people do not read the whole discussion but see only what they want to see, I would like to help others but not create more problems for the forex traders trying to make some money.
    Slowly but surely we will going to understand how indicators work if we keep on trading and keep on practicing. I do hope that I can build my own trading skills once I know how majority of indicators works. Sometimes its not how many indicators you know that make a difference but how you understand each indicators.

In two to three years time I'm sure I can earn really good amount of money in forex once I know how to use majority of indicators as indicators are like puzzle. The more you can piece together indicators the more we can end up making one good income one after another. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in here right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    budado

I am still learning about this indicator, actually I am a little busy with my trading on the forex market. I hope to be able to test on the demo forex market. However my system is not giving me what I am expecting on the forex market.

This channel indicator seem promising, I might just add to my so many indicators, I think I need to remove some of the other indicators, as it would confused me in some way. At the end of the day, if this is a good indicator, why do not you use it so you are able to make money from the forex market.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am surprised to hear a channel indicator being termed a new indicator, well it is not and it is even one of the custom indicators you click and paste in MetaTrader4 platforms. What is new here is that this script automates the process and I think that is an interesting development because it can bring to the notice of any trader using it even channels that are not quite obvious, use of high time frames would be necessary to get the best out of it.

Trading with channels is one of the reliable ways to trade because the signals are leading and not lagging as is the case with many other indicators. What that means is that it provides an opportunity for a trader to predict how far market may go, possible turning points, break outs, etc and all that presents different trading opportunities for a trader. It is a nice one and every trader should have it even a scalper is going to find it useful.
    "The things that matter most must never be at the mercy of the things that matter least." - Goethe

+ Reply to Thread