80% bonus

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: We Love Forex And Reason is Money Only...!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We Love Forex And Reason is Money Only...!!!

Forex trading is only reliable and profitable business which is single online business by which every one can earn higher profit if he have proper skills about Forex trading and he have knowledge .

All traders join Forex trading just for money and its basic need of every person for what we join Forex and love Forex because its pour part time or full time business and source which is way to change life..

I Love with Forex because i can earn handsome money with Forex and can change my life.. so reason of joined and love Forex is money.. Do you agree with me ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Its True that We love forex that is only and only for money
    Here every one is here for money even the administrator is also here in forex for money
    So all are surviving for money and all want money and that can be obtain ed from forex

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes this is a simple reason to love Forex and also we must know that money is not easily get here. Most people who are outside Forex will think that they have to come in Forex and make some investment to make money. But that is not true.

You have to put in your effort and struggle at all levels in Forex to gain profits. First step is the best and which will make you a trader is that you have to learn to trade and how to manage and read the market. later you have to practice in DEMO.

This practice will ensure that you stay profitable and successful in real trading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 60)
    I not think that we can love the forex trading for only money. i think there are so many reason and one of them the knowledge and i think with the forex trading we learn every day and every time and it improve our skill and make us sharp the other reason we love forex trading is that give us the independence work and we do this business any time and any where in the the world and secondly we will start the forex trading business with the small investment.

so that is reason i love the forex trading and i think it is the best business of the world where you make the good earning as well as the knowledge of the trading and also other thing,

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! There is no business that does not have money as the main motive, forex is a very lucrative business and it is because of the kind of wealth and potentials that lies in the market that makes people dropping in every minute to learn and share in the market profits, if not because i heard and have seen that i can make money that my generation won't be able to finish in the forex market, no body would have seen my leg here, there is no reason wasting time in something that at the end will not bring forth profits , i know the reaction in peoples faces when i tell them the kind of money they are missing in the market

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 87)
    you are right that forex trading is not only a source of money but also a good teacher and friend . with the help of forex we can communicate with each others . and also share our views with each other .
    there are number of advantages in forex trading . as anew trader we will learn each and every matters and trading skills on forex demo account and improve our trading mistakes on it .it also relay helpful to increase our earing matters so that is why there are lot of people they want to join forex trading

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 55)
    yes the storge reason to love forex is money every body in the world wants to become a good money maker in this money making market forex is the very simple buisness to earn money so most of the people who are conected with forex trading to earn money by easey way a part from that there are some trding lovers they can not leave without forex in this they also losing there money but they can not do any other buisness because they are fully involved in the forex .day by day many mony lovers are conecting with forex ang many trading lovers also conecting with the forex but i think 70% people are love trade for mony.

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 87)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakia View Post
    yes the storge reason to love forex is money every body in the world wants to become a good money maker in this money making market forex is the very simple buisness to earn money so most of the people who are conected with forex trading to earn money by easey way a part from that there are some trding lovers they can not leave without forex in this they also losing there money but they can not do any other buisness because they are fully involved in the forex .day by day many mony lovers are conecting with forex ang many trading lovers also conecting with the forex but i think 70% people are love trade for mony.
    its a valid point and reason for join most of traders . because forex trading is a best trading plat form one-line and of line all over the world . there are not having any limitations about relating to investment , time , age and place so that is why we all attract towards forex trading .
    i also join forex trading because i have no job and i want to fulfill my financial needs so in this case forex trading help me to fulfill my financial need or earing

Post Thanks / Like
    Points (TOP! 68)
    No , there will be a lot of reasons that why a trade love that trading platform. Some of us love that platform because it gives us money but it is not giving money to all some of the people are also getting loss in the market.

Some of the traders want to get goof knowledge of the things so that they can implement that one in their trade. There are also some of the students who want to earn the knowledge so that they can get a practical implementations of their commerce course.

These are some of the reasons why people love the forex trading platform and want to stick with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    Forex trading is only reliable and profitable business which is single online business by which every one can earn higher profit if he have proper skills about Forex trading and he have knowledge .

All traders join Forex trading just for money and its basic need of every person for what we join Forex and love Forex because its pour part time or full time business and source which is way to change life..

I Love with Forex because i can earn handsome money with Forex and can change my life.. so reason of joined and love Forex is money.. Do you agree with me ??
    forex trading is the real money earning machine everyone can enter in trade and make money by own knowledge and experience .many greedy trade join forex just for earn concern and make money by good luck .but luck is not good for your long time trading .everyone love with forex just for earn concern .but i am a student of b.com .like forex just not for earning i like forex earning with learning .i love forex because it is my enlighten future.

+ Reply to Thread